One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Iguana Pirates: The hunter & The wrestler

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frozen

Frozen

Iguana Pirates: The hunter & The wrestler  Empty
PostSubject: Iguana Pirates: The hunter & The wrestler    Iguana Pirates: The hunter & The wrestler  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 8:09 am

It was a bright day, the clouds slowly drifted across the sky. On the docks of the island stood a young man wearing a black mask. He stared off into the ocean. His eyes widened at the sight of it, it was huge! He began to smile. Some day he will be able to sail the seas.

Neck yawned and stretched his arms, looking back at his home village he began to search the land for a place to eat. Luckily for him, he knew all of the restaurants and buffets in this whole village. Walking over to the village, he looked back one last time and smirked. He then ran off in search of the restaurant. After a few minutes of turning and running he had finally arrived at the place. Looking up at the sign, he began to drool.

"Tasty's Corner"

The big sign read. Walking through the door a young man stood behind the counter. The floor was wooden and there was a big chandelier which lit up the whole room. The room had a light green wallpaper and many round tables. There was a yellow counter with red, soft rounded seat in front of it the counter had a door behind it which led to storage room. The man behind the counter looked over at the door only to see Neck.

"Ah, Neck-san! Good morning, you're early as usual." he said with a smile.

Neck grinned and sat in front of the counter.

"Good to see you again Tom! I'll take the usual please." Neck said.

The young man's name was Tom. Tom nodded before heading over to the storage room, a few minutes later he came back with a bowl of hot noodles.

"Eat up~" Tom said with a smile.

Neck smiled back and began to eat away at his food.
Back to top Go down
Docile

PostSubject: Re: Iguana Pirates: The hunter & The wrestler    Iguana Pirates: The hunter & The wrestler  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 8:19 am

Iguana had arrived on this island many days ago. He hadn't found a place to stay yet and as he sat on the rooftops looking down over the people of the town he pondered who would be fit for the life of a pirate and who wouldn't. Climbing down into an alley way he stepped out and poked his head around the corner to shoot a glance at a few large men heading into a bar. Watching them he wondered if they would be useful or ready for the life of a pirate.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Iguana Pirates: The hunter & The wrestler    Iguana Pirates: The hunter & The wrestler  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 8:27 am

"So, Neck, mind telling me another one of your wrestling matches?" asked Tom as he finished polishing some glass cups.

Neck looked up and slurped the the string of noodle which was hanging from his mouth.

"I don't mind." Neck said as he gave his empty bowl over to Tom.

"You see, I was fighting this person who called himself "The Bulldozer", he was really strong, he charged at me and aimed to really break my neck." Neck said as he began to do some gestures with his hand,

"But then his plan backfired and I smashed his head right onto the ground." he said as he puffed out his chest and tried to act cool.

"Hahah... as expected from the famous Neck Breaker!" Tom said with a big grin.

Neck gave him a pouch of Beli before waving at Tom and walking out.

Neck then looked around for something to do, he noticed a young man who looked like he was spying at some men.

"O-Oi!" Neck called over at the man.
Back to top Go down
Docile

PostSubject: Re: Iguana Pirates: The hunter & The wrestler    Iguana Pirates: The hunter & The wrestler  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 8:32 am

Walking in to the bar and spotting the men sitting around on the stools, Iguana walked over towards them and pulled a stool to sit down on. Sitting down on the stool and looking at the men all around Iguana caught their attention quickly.

All of the men turned to see him and asked the question.

"So which of you boys wants to become a pirate?"
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Iguana Pirates: The hunter & The wrestler    Iguana Pirates: The hunter & The wrestler  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 8:50 am

Neck saw the man walk into the bar, he was planning on following him however he was suddenly interrupted by a familiar voice. Looking behind him, he saw a man wearing a golden goldfish mask and a tattoo of a goldfish on his chest, he was around the same size as Neck and wore light yellow shorts.

"RE-MATCH, I WANT A RE-MATCH!" the man yelled out as he pointed over at Neck.

Neck shook his head and sighed. This man was Goldfish. He was a man who fought Neck a few weeks ago and lost to him. Neck smiled.

"Heh, You want a re-match? I'll be happy to give you one!" Neck yelled out as he drove his right fist into his left palm.

Goldfish charged at Neck and sung his left fist towards Neck's face, Neck lifted his right hand and the punch collided with his right palm.Neck then whipped his right leg into the man's gut sending him flying backwards. The man got back on his feet and charged yet again at Neck. He sent another punch flying towards Neck's face. Neck bent down and slammed his left fist into the man's chin, the man flew into the air slightly and landed out cold onto the ground.

"As expected from the famous Neck Breaker!" said another familiar voice.

It was a short young boy. He was named Jake. Jake was Neck's fan and nearly always followed him wherever he went.

"THAT WAS AWESOME!"Jake yelled out.

He quickly got out his notebook and opened it only to see Neck's signature all over the place. Jake lifted the book up and opened a new page.

"Sign it again please!"
Back to top Go down
Docile

PostSubject: Re: Iguana Pirates: The hunter & The wrestler    Iguana Pirates: The hunter & The wrestler  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 11:40 am

Looking at the men who sat around him Iguana got allot of laughs from the men.

"Pirate?" One of the men asked looking at Iguana. He nodded back and the men just burst out laughing again. "A squirt like you?" Being called a squirt annoyed Iguana. Looking at the man who called him a squirt he closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

"How about this then? You retract that statement and I'll allow you leave with your fingers in tact?"

"Leave? We just got here boyo. If anyone's leaving I think that it should be you. Coming in here talking about being a pirate then threatening us."

Sighing Iguana grabbed his knife from its little leather hold. Stabbing it down into the mans forearm, Iguana pulled it back out punching the man in the eye with the bottom of his knife.

Watching the man scream Iguana saw him fall back off of his stool and hit the ground hard.

"Shouldn't have under estimated me" Iguana said standing up and looking at the man's friends.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Iguana Pirates: The hunter & The wrestler    Iguana Pirates: The hunter & The wrestler  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 11:49 am

"O-Oi, I've signed it like a million times already" Neck said as he began to itch the back of his head.

"Pllleeeeeaseeee!" Jake begged.

Neck sighed.

"Sure, why not?" he said as he grabbed the pen from the book and signed it yet again.

"Thank you!" Jake said as he ran off hugging the book.

Neck chuckled. That boy sure seemed happy. He decided it was time for a little drink, his throat was dry. Looking over at the bar, he approached it and opened it's doors, only to find a man lying on the floor, bleeding.

"Oi! What's going on here!?" Neck asked as he looked over at the young boy.
Back to top Go down
Docile

PostSubject: Re: Iguana Pirates: The hunter & The wrestler    Iguana Pirates: The hunter & The wrestler  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 12:03 pm

Looking at the men who were surprised at what Iguana had just done they helped their friend to his feet. As the large muscled man stood up with blood over his arm and hand he looked at Iguana really mad.

"You'll regret that!" The man shouted pointing with his other hand.

"Get him"

Two of the man's friends lunged for Iguana. When one of them grabbed his arm Iguana tossed his knife into his other hand and struck the blade into the man's wrist.

Letting go and screaming the man stepped back and held his wound. Looking at the other man Iguana pointed his knife at him.

"You want to be next?"

The man shook his head and the two men with wounds held on to them looking at Iguana.

"We'll get you"

"Not if I get you first" Iguana said back.

Iguana turned around to walk away. When he did he saw a large man asking what was going on. Raising an eye brow at his dress sense Iguana said back to him.

"What's it look like?"
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Iguana Pirates: The hunter & The wrestler    Iguana Pirates: The hunter & The wrestler  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 12:25 pm

Neck looked at the men as they cursed the young man. Once they were gone he looked back at the person.

"What's your business here? Why are you in this island?" Neck asked in an annoyed tone of voice.

If this boy was gonna cause trouble then neck wouldn't hold back on taking him down. He began to wait on a response from the boy.
Back to top Go down
Docile

PostSubject: Re: Iguana Pirates: The hunter & The wrestler    Iguana Pirates: The hunter & The wrestler  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:10 pm

Looking the topless man over Iguana heard him ask what he was doing here.

"What's it to you?" Iguana asked. The men behind him looked towards Neck and the man who had been stabbed first pointed at Iguana and shouted.

"He stabbed us, you should knock his teeth out!"

Turning to look at the man Iguana jabbed his knife into the man's chest the removed it again leaving the man screaming in pain. Looking at Neck Iguana walked past him placing the knife back into his leather slip.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Iguana Pirates: The hunter & The wrestler    Iguana Pirates: The hunter & The wrestler  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:20 pm

Neck gritted his teeth. This man came to his island and now is attacking the citizens here! How low could he get! Neck quickly jumped in the way of the man.

"Who the hell do you think you are!? You walk into this island and start stabbing anyone you please!?" Neck yelled out.

This was his home island. He isn't gonna let this man ruin it.

"Im gonna give you up to the count of 3 to say sorry or it's on!"
Back to top Go down
Docile

PostSubject: Re: Iguana Pirates: The hunter & The wrestler    Iguana Pirates: The hunter & The wrestler  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:32 pm

Hearing the voice of the wrestler tell him he was to apologise Iguana stopped and faced Neck.

"You know a big guy like you, doesn't need to hang around protecting people like this. They are filth. Men who hang around with other men with big muscles because they think size matters. It's skill that matters. Give a man a knife and he thinks he is tough, teach a man to disarm and he'll win every time. I was looking for some men to join me but it looks like I was wrong in my suspicious."

Pushing past the large man Iguana allowed his hand to rest in the handle of his knife just in case. From looking at the man he looked angry and as if he was going to attack.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Iguana Pirates: The hunter & The wrestler    Iguana Pirates: The hunter & The wrestler  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:40 pm

Neck allowed the man to push past him. Just when the man was about to leave the bar he began to speak.

"Listen. What you said is true. However I cannot allow a stranger like you harm this village, whether big or small, all people in this village look up to me. They trust me to defend them. How would they feel if I let them down?"

Once he was finished, he looked back at the man.

"I do not want to attack you. I'll give whatever it is you want. Just please, don't harm anyone in the village."
Back to top Go down
Docile

PostSubject: Re: Iguana Pirates: The hunter & The wrestler    Iguana Pirates: The hunter & The wrestler  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:49 pm

When Neck spoke to Iguana he could see that he cared allot for the villagers and just wanted to protect them.

"We'll if that is what you wish, then I guess your not fit to join my crew either and deserve to stay here and die among the local riff raff. Seems my ideas about coming to this island and recruiting people was mistaken. I'll leave you and your cowards alone now then, I think I can find better men fit for my crew in marine custardy than here."

Stepping out through the doors Iguana quickly fled to the rooftops. Quickly climbing up the wall he used cracks in the wall to help him get up.

When he reached the rooftop of the bar, Iguana looked around for the Marine building.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Iguana Pirates: The hunter & The wrestler    Iguana Pirates: The hunter & The wrestler  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 3:05 pm

"Whatever!" Neck called out as the man exited the bar.

He wasn't feeling thirsty anymore. Exiting the bar behind the man he took a turn and went walking the opposite way of the man. However he suddenly remembered the man said "crew."Maybe he could finally set sail. He was just about to turn and say something however a bullet skimmed his arm.

"Damn it!"

It was the marines.

"We put Neck Breaker under arrest for murder of Thomas!"

Neck didn't have time for this charging at the 5 men. He grabbed one of them by the arm and swung him at 3 marines. The 4 fell down, he the sent a punch heading for the last man's face, making him fall onto the ground out cold.

"What a waste of time."
Back to top Go down
Docile

PostSubject: Re: Iguana Pirates: The hunter & The wrestler    Iguana Pirates: The hunter & The wrestler  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 6:13 pm

Hearing noises below Iguana looked down over the edge towards the noises and saw the large man being attacked by marines. He was surprised to see the man fighting marines off and as he sat curiously watching a piece of paper blew to the roof.

Catching the paper in his hand and reading it Iguana saw how it said about a pirate crew looking for members. This would be the perfect place to recruit some members he thought to himself.

Looking at the address the recruitment would be taking place Iguana quickly looked for signs and followed them. Running over the rooftops he leapt from roof top to roof top.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Iguana Pirates: The hunter & The wrestler    Iguana Pirates: The hunter & The wrestler  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 6:24 pm

Once he had finished with the marines he turned to face the man however he had already taken off. Itching his head he pulled a confused expression. Where did the man run off to now? However he suddenly remembered that he had a promise to do. Quickly, he ran over to an old building.

"Please, don't be late." he muttered to himself as he ran over to the building.

Once he had arrived, he opened the door. There stood a man with grey spikey hair and a black short sleeved shirt. He wore grey pants and black shoes.

[Introduction Box]
[Darwin]

Darwin looked back at Neck with a cold look.

"You're late. Again. Dude, you know when this club opens and closes, you're the one who formed it!" Darwin said.

"Im sorry, I got caught up with... stuff.."

"Whatever, just start the class."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iguana Pirates: The hunter & The wrestler    Iguana Pirates: The hunter & The wrestler  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iguana Pirates: The hunter & The wrestler
Page 1 of 1