One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: A fight to be seen (open to crow)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

Serious: A fight to be seen (open to crow) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: A fight to be seen (open to crow)   Serious: A fight to be seen (open to crow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 6:40 pm

Nite stopped his attacks suddenly, seeing that the pirate had a captive. Nite saw the baby, crying in the rain, which made Nite very angry.. but he tried not to show it. He stepped back, and talked to the pirate. "You're hurt, if you kill that baby I will make sure that I end your existence... I will allow you to escape this island, but you have to give me the baby. Do not worry, I won't come after you... at least, not for several weeks. You better leave now, before I change my mind." Nite pointed at the floor in front of the pirate, which was the area Nite wanted for the pirate to leave the baby. Nite watched him closely, making sure that he wouldn't do anything.. funny. Nite's snake was still underground, and if he wanted too he would make the snake spring out from the ground and penetrate the bottom of the guys foot.. but that wasn't on Nite's agenda. He was a man of his word, and he had to honor his promise if the pirate accepted.

Nite still had the umbrella over him, and waited for the man to leave.. most of the pirate's bones should be either fractured or broken, unless the pirate had super endurance.. or he just got lucky. If the pirate decided to continue fighting, then Nite would do everything in his power to try to kill him.. instead of restrain him.

Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A fight to be seen (open to crow)   Serious: A fight to be seen (open to crow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 7:24 pm

He set the baby down and looked at the marine hoping he would keep his word. "You're strong hopfuly we'll face each other again when i'm not intoxicated. I'm Jordan D. Cold! Remeber my name, it'll be big one day." and with those words he left the island.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A fight to be seen (open to crow)   Serious: A fight to be seen (open to crow) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 7:26 pm

((And with this, the thread is closed.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A fight to be seen (open to crow)   Serious: A fight to be seen (open to crow) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: A fight to be seen (open to crow)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2