One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hikki hikki no mi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rabidwolf0817

hikki hikki no mi Empty
PostSubject: hikki hikki no mi   hikki hikki no mi Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 2:26 am

Name: hikki hikki no mi (copying copying fruit)
Effect: allows the user to copy the powers of any Paramecia type DF they can see/touch. The user can copy an infinite # of fruit simultaniously. Weaknesses: 1) The fruit has no effect outside standared DF weaknesses if no Paramecia users are around. 2) The fruit can only work while the user sees/touches a biologic part of the DF user they want to copy (please note the biologic part must be alive, this way you cannot collect skin cells off of a ton of DF users and copy them all at once. Any and all biologic bodily fluids (urine does count as it contains some red blood cells) count as "alive" until they are dried, boiled/burned, frozen, exposed to harsh ph, etc. drying takes ~1-2 hours. Hair doesn't count for touching or seeing ever because it is not alive outside of the folicles. Biologic bodily fluids can still work after the owner has left (example: the copy fruit could be used on some spilled blood after their opponent has fled) 3) As soon as the copy fruit's user cannot see/touch the DF user they are copying they instantly loose the power they were copying 4) If the user of a DF that is being copied dies, the copied power is instantly lost 5)The power applies only to paramecia type fruit, NO COPYING ZOAN OR LOGIA FRUIT!
Type: paramecia

This is a free and open fruit for anyone who wants it.

Bold is the actual description of the fruit, whereas the normal is extra detail and specifications.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

hikki hikki no mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: hikki hikki no mi   hikki hikki no mi Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 7:39 pm

this is beond cheap good thing you dont want it right?
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
rabidwolf0817

hikki hikki no mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: hikki hikki no mi   hikki hikki no mi Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:08 pm

it not really that cheap all you have to do is obscure the user's vision and the fruit becomes useless, also any fruit who's purpose is to reduce visibility are immune to it's effects anyways. Also no i don't want it, i just wanted to see if it could be approved.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

hikki hikki no mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: hikki hikki no mi   hikki hikki no mi Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:10 pm

((no one takes up for grabs fruits and if they do they are never fare with them))
Back to top Go down
rabidwolf0817

hikki hikki no mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: hikki hikki no mi   hikki hikki no mi Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:12 pm

ok, i just wanted to see if it was able to be approved.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

hikki hikki no mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: hikki hikki no mi   hikki hikki no mi Icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:13 pm

to be fair I overlooked that limit
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

hikki hikki no mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: hikki hikki no mi   hikki hikki no mi Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 12:41 am

rabid y dont you just make a char? or are you too busy with HW and stuff? maybe this summer... hmm ill have to save my extra char slot till then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hikki hikki no mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: hikki hikki no mi   hikki hikki no mi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hikki hikki no mi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: Devil Fruit sign ups :: Denied-
Jump to: