One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: One piece real or myth? (steel pirates thread)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Serious: One piece real or myth? (steel pirates thread) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: One piece real or myth? (steel pirates thread)   Serious: One piece real or myth? (steel pirates thread) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 10:42 pm

Sangjo was steering the steel village into the horizon toward the next island. He was excited to finally be making port. That last adventure had cost them alot of their cargo. They were in desperate need of supplies. Plus without food or liqour Sangjo couldn't throw another party. A day without a party would discredit Sangjo's reputation as the screeching siren. The man could make the entire grand line bounce from his muscial beats. The sun was about to rise from the horizon signaling a start of a new day for them. Sangjo played his tone dial which played his favorite song, Bink Sake, to awake the crew. It was time to wake them up from their slumber assuming some them were sleeping. Then Sangjo couldn't help himself but to shake to the music he had put on. He began to dance letting go of the helm. Sangjo grabbed his saxaphone and play it as he danced on the deck unaware that now the ship was sailing on its own. Even as acting captain Sangjo couldn't stop with his child like antics. The music would also affect his crew too. His musical skills have increased too so that his music could touch the hearts of even the savage beasts. The saxaphone made everyone festive and happy once heard.
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: Serious: One piece real or myth? (steel pirates thread)   Serious: One piece real or myth? (steel pirates thread) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 6:40 pm

Nick was just now getting up to a beatiful sound of music that rang through his ears. Nick ended up on the ship after escaping the skypians who were making him a slave so he climbed aboard this pirate ship, luckilly for him they were pretty friendly towards him and gave him medical attention, food, and somewhere to sleep.

"Huh, what, Who is playing this awesome music?!" Nick jumped up and danced his way to where the music was coming from. So far he has't really formoly met the crew but this was about to change because he followed the music to where Sangjo was dancing. Nick stopped and said "Hi.... What is your name? My name is Nick."
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

Serious: One piece real or myth? (steel pirates thread) 913-33

PostSubject: Re: Serious: One piece real or myth? (steel pirates thread)   Serious: One piece real or myth? (steel pirates thread) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 10:00 pm

Roberto still had bandages tied around his feet and chest. He heard the lively vibrations coming from above deck and hobbled towards Calupa, "I know you hear this way better than I do but let me go check it out." Roberto painfully hobbled towards the top deck, and saw Sanjgo playing his saxophone. Roberto grabbed his crutches that were leaning against the mast of the ship and used one to support his body while the other was used to dance with in hand. Calupa got up and went to go check the noise and instantly knew it was gonna be a dancing morning, Calupa felt like nothing could stop him, he had fallen 3k feet onto some clouds and wasn't dead nothing could stop him absolutely nothing.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: One piece real or myth? (steel pirates thread)   Serious: One piece real or myth? (steel pirates thread) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 1:42 pm

Myra Blaidd was sitting on the ship rafters listening to Sangjo's music in confusion. The assasin was confused on why on earth she was suddenly so calm and relaxed. Her feet were dangling in the air from where she sat, wearing her usual red geta, her large baggy pantaloons, her strange grid patterned body suit, and her large straw kasa, carressing her signiture weapon, an oversized chakram, her green eyes fixing their gaze at the Steel Village vice-captain.
Was it really the music keeping her so mellow all of a sudden? She still had a bloodthirst ofcourse, it would be seriously troubouling otherwise, but for some reason she felt like she could push it to one side for a change thanks to Sangjo's music. Or maybe she was just hanging aorund the ship too much. Either way she didn't like it.
Myra snorted to herself and leapt down onto the ship's deck, shooting a look of a strange contradicting mix of frustration and calmness before croaking in her hoarse voice; "Is there anything for me to kill yet? I'm bored, as nice as your music is. It isn't exactly a good maiming."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: One piece real or myth? (steel pirates thread)   Serious: One piece real or myth? (steel pirates thread) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 1:50 pm

Sangjo stopped playing when he saw his crewmates had woken up. Apparently they had a new member on the crew. Sangjo just merely smiled "Good morning." He grabbed his hand and shook it in friendship "My name is Sangjo bass, musician and acting captain to the steel pirates. I apologize for not being able to properly introduce our true captain, Iken of the yonkou, but he is away at the moment. We are glad to have you aboard now please make yourself comfortable. We have a great adventure of ahead of us." Sangjo went back to the helm in order to take control of the ship "We are heading towards Pirate Island, a legendary paradise for pirates. Its also the orgin of the Davy Back Fight." As the ship sailed toward the island, the steel pirates were not alone dozens of pirate ships were sailing along toward the island. Something big was going on. Sangjo looked to see dozens of pirates surrounding their ship " I think you might get your wish myra." Indeed something was afoot on the island, and everybody was racing towards it.
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: Serious: One piece real or myth? (steel pirates thread)   Serious: One piece real or myth? (steel pirates thread) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 6:56 pm

Nick was suprised to see how friendly Sangjo was towards him. Nick sat down crosssing his legs and put his hands on his head. "AAAAGH, i'm sooo hungry." When Nick heard of the island they were sailing to was the origin of the Davy Back Fight he clapped his hands, excited to get to the island. "Cool, i sure hope we fight alot of people." Nick saw the other ships surrounding them. "Perfect, i'm gunna kick some ass! Can we attack?" Nick asked Sangjo with a pleading smile.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: One piece real or myth? (steel pirates thread)   Serious: One piece real or myth? (steel pirates thread) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 2:03 pm

Myra had little care for Davy Back Fights, she heard they were mostly just games and sports, pointless pass times with not enough murder. Which was the reason she gave her cold mirthless smile as Sangjo noted she might bet the chance to do just that, staring wolfishly at the rival pirates.
She twinged with annoyance of Nicks words, feeling a bit of anger that potential victims could just be beaten senseless by this sudden new member. She could still kill them, but it just wouldn't be much fun if they were immobile.
She stroked her giant chakram affectionately and cackled; "Soon, your going to be doing a lot of cutting, just need to get to the shore. Oh the blood there shall be! The slicing of flesh and gore galore! I''ve been waiting long enough!", before simply laughing manically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: One piece real or myth? (steel pirates thread)   Serious: One piece real or myth? (steel pirates thread) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 12:44 pm

Sangjo had never so many pirate ships before. It would be unwise to attack if unprovoked besides these bunch didn't seem so bad. "Hold your weapons men. These pirates offer no ill will, so it would be cruel to attack. Save your strength for when we land on shore. I'm sure there will be plenty of enemies to fight." The era was getting more and more erratic. New rookies were entering the grand line, and the old ones were quickly disappearing. Once sangjo was a rookie overshadowed by the yonkou of Anubis and Wally. Now things have changed. Whether for the best or worse he hasn't figured that out yet. Sangjo called out to other ship which was carrying a jolly of a body carrying a jug presumbly alcohol.

"Oi, what is going on here? Why are there so many ships heading toward the city."

The Kraken pirates were sailing right next to the steel village pirates.They traveled all the way from the North Blue to the New World. They were in celebration of their captain's new bounty of 395,000,000 beli. The pirates had grown aggorant and prideful from their adventues. They failed to recognize the yonkou next to them. Their captain Ajax Broaden stepped toward Sangjo "Men prepare to attack. If we let them live they will compete with us for the treasure."

Sangjo looked confused "Treasure?! what treasure?"
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: Serious: One piece real or myth? (steel pirates thread)   Serious: One piece real or myth? (steel pirates thread) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 01, 2013 1:01 am

Nick was a little sad when they couldn't attack right away and stood up to look at the ship close to them and heard the words treasure and attack. He looked at Sangjo When he looked confused that their might be treasure nearby because treasure is pretty common to be around a place like this. Then he directed his attention back to the other pirates who were beginning to attack. "Can we fight now? I don't suppose you want us to be killed!" he exclaimed towards Sangjo.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: One piece real or myth? (steel pirates thread)   Serious: One piece real or myth? (steel pirates thread) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 7:58 pm

((OOC: This thread is closed, I'll have an updated thread out in a few days.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: One piece real or myth? (steel pirates thread)   Serious: One piece real or myth? (steel pirates thread) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: One piece real or myth? (steel pirates thread)
Page 1 of 1