One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Uhm, yes, hello

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GoreFish

GoreFish

Uhm, yes, hello Empty
PostSubject: Uhm, yes, hello   Uhm, yes, hello Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:03 pm

Well, this is kind of awkward. You may not have noticed (or maybe you did), but, uhm, I was gone for a long, long time. But now I'm back! I hope. Well, let's skip all this sappy reintroduction stuff so I can tell you what I am going to do!
First of all, I think I'll start up with a small number of characters, which are as follows:
1. Johan Frideswide, revolutionary (now with new and improved character sheet, which the mods can feel free to recheck if they feel the need to!)
2. Talitha Blythe, marine (of course.)
3. Sabin Feardorcha, pirate
For the advanced section (I heard it may be dead but I can hope, can't I?), things stay the same.
Anyone who's had dealings with them before and is intersted in keeping those dealings, whatever they may be, can feel free to come talk to me. Drop me a private message, always happy to get those. Oh, also, Johans crew is certainly open for business again, and since I doubt any of the old characters have stuck around and waited for me to mysteriously reappear, we're in need for a new crew!
So, uhm, that's it from my side!
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Uhm, yes, hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm, yes, hello   Uhm, yes, hello Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:16 pm

Welcome back Gore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, if you are interested on having one more character, I still consider Ajax as a crew mate Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

Uhm, yes, hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm, yes, hello   Uhm, yes, hello Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 2:20 pm

Oh, absolutely, just fill me in on the basic things that happened in a pm or something?
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

Uhm, yes, hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm, yes, hello   Uhm, yes, hello Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 3:06 pm

Welcome back Gorefish! I only returned yesterday myself XD! Hope ya get back into the swing of things.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Uhm, yes, hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm, yes, hello   Uhm, yes, hello Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 5:50 pm

... I HAD NO IDEA OMG YOU ARE BACK OMG! ...
Ehem, welcome back! :3
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Uhm, yes, hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm, yes, hello   Uhm, yes, hello Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 9:17 pm

Hello GoreFish! We never talked much but, well, welcome back Smile
Back to top Go down

Uhm, yes, hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm, yes, hello   Uhm, yes, hello Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 9:59 pm

Hello, I don't believe we've met. Please enjoy your stay on this site; I hope it suits you. Perhaps you'll make a crew, or join one.
Back to top Go down

Uhm, yes, hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm, yes, hello   Uhm, yes, hello Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 2:17 am

GOOOOORE! i missed you buddy! welcome back!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Uhm, yes, hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uhm, yes, hello   Uhm, yes, hello Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uhm, yes, hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: General Discussion-
Jump to: