One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai)

Go down 
+7
Cobdogred
Getsugaburi
"Fire Kid" Blake
Maxulus
Jory
Rodoku
Violuminescence
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai)   Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 12:12 pm

(Try not to fight guys, the thread should end soon any way. Lets not drag it out any more than it needs to be. Fighting would literally be pointless.)

Light was growing tiresome of this behavior and looked around the room seeing needless egos being risen. She crossed her arms and pushed her breast up as she narrowed her eyes.

"..Fighting amongst each other is extremely pointless..If you do wanna fight take it out side (Make another thread ) or save it for later...We need to simply get to the point, which I think Payne has gotten his through quickly and effectively..and hear of what this "Clean Up" must consist of..So until than lets just stop with our pride and listen.."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai)   Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 3:30 pm

((OOC: From the Todd side, I have no interest for an actual fight, this isn't the thread's point so, don't worry~! Just sayin.))
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai)   Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 11:10 am

The Warshack admiral was trying to hide his papers while the others talked. He apparently had lots of debt built up over the years. Once he collected all the papers Darnel simply tucked them underneath his arms on the table. Darnel, who has kept silent during most of the meeting, finally spoke. His tone was firm and loud to assure his authority. Now with Payne out of the way he had no equals to interrupt him.

"Okay now that....that was over I suppose we should get to the topic at hand. First may i say its a pleasure seeing you again, my son, Mail. You have grown much as a marine. Okay back to business, I'm about to embark on the largest militray campaign in the last decade. I have gathered the finest marines in the era, and of course the seven warlords of the sea for this cause. I call it "Operation Clean UP".

Darnel then pressed a remote revealing a visual den den mushi screen. The screen showed various islands once held by the yonkou. Most have fallen into anarchy or have been destoryed all together. "We all have a common enemy, the yonkou. We are unable to further into the grand line, because of their influence marine and warlord alike. We must band together and wipe them off of the seas. First i will establish a fleet that we may counter their military force. Of course the warlords are the expection. Those who wish to join may only say it."

Darnel had more to tell of this plan, but he needed to know who were loyal to him.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai)   Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 8:25 pm

Izlend merely grinned when Mail grabbed his blade. He yank the sword out of Mail's tight little hole knowing full well that it could leave a cut or scratch. Putting his tool in its rightful place he glanced at his old nakama. "Domo Arigato Mr Roboto." said the young man before bursting out laughing. This would likely result in Mail trying to once again kill Izlend, and the boy knew it well. As Darnel spoke, Izlend took the time to talk to Mail seeing as he already knew about his fathers plans.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai)   Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 1:50 am

Vice Admiral Light sat in the seat Payne was "Suppose" to be sitting in and continued taking notes. She was keep track of everything being said and every detail about the plan. It was a solid plan. Just as she was about to speak. She felt something placed on her shoulder. Something warm. It was Payne. Some how he was so fast that not even she noticed him re-entering the room.

VA Light: " Admiral Payne...!!"

Admiral Payne: "..The fuck you doing in my seat? You have a phone call and I only had to pee.."

Payne than held up his own personal den den mushi that is usually used to activate instant strikes on large pirate groups or means of calling him for a personal job. The Den Den Mushi than began to speak.

???: "For the 5th time I said I want to speak with Payne and Warshack...what ever I'm just going to talk.."

Payne: "Payne isn't here right now...Please leave a message after a f**k has been given..."

VA Light than smacked Payne on the back of the head as hard as she could. Though it looked like it hurt, it didn't really effect Payne like it should have.

VA Light: "GOD DAMMIT PAYNE TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY!"

???:"Always so hostile as ever...This is a message for all Marines...More so a warning..Many will die...and their will be blood in the waters...The innocent will bleach the sea in their sinful souls will wish they had never been born.."

Payne:"....Who are you?"

???:"..It doesn't matter who we are....what matters is our Plan.."

Payne:"How did you get this connection?"

???:"There are many traitors in the ever so truthful Marines...Although you should know very well of betrayal....The Burning Death Lord.....Or do you still go by your changed name? Major Payne.."

Payne's eyes then widened with sheer fright. It was a voice he had now remembered after hearing his old nickname. Using all his will, he attempted to control his rage and stop him self from crushing the Den Den Mushi right then and there.

Admiral Payne: "....After all these years..you choose now of all times to show your existence...I was pretty sure you died in our last battle...Killer of The West..."

Introduction Box:
Name: Killer of The West - Original name: Xehamanet
Bounty: 70,000,000 Berries
Ability: Hie Hie No Mi - Martial Arts

Killer:"Glad you hadn't forgotten me..I have to say I'm impressed..from clawing your way from the gutter....to becoming a pawn of the World Government...Makes me so proud..I'm tearing up right now...Ah if only you could see me now...Oh wait..I am at the bottom floor of this Island...Why not come take a look...While your at it..you may want to take your time and welcome my crew..their all around the town..should be hearing from them riiight about.."

Just as he was about to finish what he was saying a huge explosion was heard from outside. Payne then grinned his teeth and clenched his fist. A scream of a woman was heard from outside, all the way from inside the meeting room.

Killer:"Oh well whadda ya know..right on que...Any who I'm done hiding in the Shadows Payne...lets have at it..I'm going to Freeze this entire Island...Do something about it...? Naaaah..you'll probably just run like last time.."

Payne than dropped his Den Den mushi and flew out the window using the power of his Mera Mera Fruit to fly out like a rocket.. He then turned towards Light.

Admiral Payne: "EVERYONE LAST ONE OF YOU DO NOT INTERFEAR WITH THIS FIGHT! THAT INCLUDES YOU WARSHACK! IF I DIE YOUR THE LAST REMAINING ADMIRAL WHOS PRESENT! MEANING YOU HAVE TO SURVIVE! YOU ALL CAN LEAVE THE ISLAND BUT DO NOT FIGHT HIS MEN! LIGHT! TAKE CARE OF HIS SUBORDINATES!"

VA Light:"RIGHT!"

At that Light jumped out the window on the opposite side of the room. With that they were officially long gone.

Exiting Payne and Light

Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai)   Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 8:37 am

[OOC: TBL, I am making this post to just mention that I am begging you to change the bounty. 300,000,000,000 Berries? Seriously? A yonko's is unknown and it probably is around 1,000,000,000. I wouldn't mention it, because normally I would think that you made a mistake, but in the other thread you also used the same number for the bounty. If you want to make this normal looking make it at least around 300,000,000 Million and not Billion or any number you want, but not a number THAT high.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai)   Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 7:27 pm

[I normally don't interfere in the realm of mortals, but that bounty was too high. I adjusted it for ya]
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai)   Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 11:27 pm

[ Sorry, totally my bad. I thought an NPC wouldn't matter, I'll keep it toned down. ]
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai)   Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 7:38 pm

((OOC; Since Sk left this thread has become pointless, I'm pulling out Izlend...))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai)   Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Operation Clean Up (mandatory meeting for marines and shichbukai)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3