One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happy new year !!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Happy new year !! Empty
PostSubject: Happy new year !!   Happy new year !! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:13 pm

Well, since no one posted something related to that (then again, most are in a different timezone that hasn't changed year yet to begin with .. anyway~!), I will do it this time! HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE, I wish the best to every single one of you. May this year be the best for this site, let's bring out all of our skills and ideas and make it .. well, it's an awesome site already .. awesome in square! Well, that's all Very Happy

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Happy new year !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy new year !!   Happy new year !! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 7:44 pm

Thank you Shadow, and Happy New Year everyone! We've made it through yet another year on the site where so many come and go, so for that, I raise my glass for all those that stuck to it and are here with us today. In hind site this year was pretty turbulent with all of the problems we had with the other site along with the usual various fights and drama. Despite all of the worry and headaches we've had to deal with, I wouldn't trade a single moment of it because we're all that much closer of a community for it. This site has something many others lack, a deep devotion to rping and the other members. This ensures that even if we go inactive for a period of time, that we'll always come back to once again tell and weave our stories together. I'm glad to have gotten the opportunity to rp with everyone, so thanks for a great year, and I look forward to another on Race to the Grandline!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Happy new year !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy new year !!   Happy new year !! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:15 pm

Couldn't say it better *raises glass* AYE !
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

Happy new year !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy new year !!   Happy new year !! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 8:15 am

Happy new year everybody!!! Another year in the site has passed, just like Cob said and covered pretty much everything with a few sentences!!! So... My wish for this year is... Be well and healthy and let's hope that this year will be the best year of our RPin' experience so far in the site!!!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

Happy new year !! 913-33

Happy new year !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy new year !!   Happy new year !! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 2:36 pm

Happy New Years everyone
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Happy new year !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy new year !!   Happy new year !! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 6:05 pm

Is anyone else getting a link on the word "today" in my previous post?
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Happy new year !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy new year !!   Happy new year !! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 3:48 pm

I don't o.o
Back to top Go down
BLiIx

BLiIx

Happy new year !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy new year !!   Happy new year !! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 4:32 pm

Happy new year to you too. Smile
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Happy new year !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy new year !!   Happy new year !! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 9:17 pm

Ah never mind, it was a malicious extension for chrome.....XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy new year !! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy new year !!   Happy new year !! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy new year !!
Page 1 of 1