One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew)   Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 9:54 pm

Doku was currently being stitched up by a slave he had bought whom had medical knowledge. Turns out he had gotten a few cuts he had not known about during that fight against Darnel. The young man muttered something involving skinning a snake making the slave give him an odd look. After being stitched up the young man got on deck and removed a lighter with an onxy bottom ruby top and silver coated middle. Flicking it open a green flame appeared and which he used to light a cigar. Taking a hit off the cigar he looked around for Kuro, he didn't see him so he assumed he was either in the crows nest, in his lab or in his cabin. Soon the large ship docked and Doku hopped off, giving a wince from pain he soon shrugged it off.

Walking into town the young man stopped into a bar and took a seat before ordering a meal and drink. He flicked the ashes into the ash tray before putting it out for now and awaited to see if Kuro would follow him or not.
Back to top Go down
Psychosis

Psychosis

Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew)   Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 10:16 pm

Kuro had been up in the crow's nest resting. He hadnt really been injured in the fight with Izlend. He frowned as he felt the ship dock. He hadnt seen it due to him covering his eyes with a hat, albeit a torn and pathetic one. He hated it, but it covered his eyes from the sun. He stood and flipped down, before gripping the pole beneath the crow's nest and sliding down. He didnt feel much of the landing thanks to the friction between him and the pole slowing his fall to almost snail pace.

He followed Doku down silently, sitting at the bar next to him. "Remind me to get a new cutlass." Kuro spoke to Doku quietly, crossing his arms, leaning on the surface.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew)   Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 10:58 am

Helen was walking around the bar in an apron taking orders from the customers. She had to work as a waitress, because she crashed her ship upon the shore a few weeks ago. Now Helen had to pay to get it fixed or there was no way she was going to get off this island. Helen sighed "So much for becoming a pirate. I will be sixty before I have the money to pay for the ship." Helen passed by a booth when one of customers slapped her butt "Hey baby how about some service here?" Helen used her wooden tray to hit the man across his face "Pervert!" She then turned around and continued with her rounds. Helen walked up to doku and Kuro "May I take your order?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew)   Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 2:10 pm

Doku relight the cigar and watched as the waitress made her rounds. Glancing at Kuro he gave a nod "Yeah sure." he said blowing out a puff of smoke. Once she made it to their spot Doku gave the woman a look before speaking "Bring me your strongest drink you got." the young man simply wanted to A. Numb his pain and B. get drunk off his ass to forget having to retreat. "Kuro order whatever the hell you want."
Back to top Go down
Psychosis

Psychosis

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew)   Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 9:53 pm

"sweet tea" Kuro spoke. He didnt drink alcohol, as he knew the negative effects it had on the mind, if only temporary. "He had something to negate my electrical abilities... remind me to get some seastone bullets soon, should help deal with people like him." Kuro didnt care if the entire fucking world heard them, mostly because no one here should really have cared about pirates, at least non yonkou level pirates.
Back to top Go down
Gray Rain

Gray Rain

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew)   Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 1:16 am

Cray was sitting at the back of the bar, eavesdropping. He heard an interesting group was in town and at that they were in one of his favorite bars. He decided that this was the day he would go find someone to be honor bound too... So he heard Seastone bullets... He walked up to the bar and sat next to the man. "So what about Seastone bullets? Sounds interesting!" He said to the man in a jovial tone, he had it in mind to have fun today so hey maybe he'll find what he's looking for in this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew)   Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:28 am

Helen wrote down their orders. She didn't think much of these two much less that they were pirates. "I'll be right back with your drinks." Neither did she know that these fought an admiral and lived. She went back into the kitchen grabbing one shot glass of their finest sake, and a glass of their ice tea. Helen desperately wanted to leave this life and head out toward the sea. She lacked the power and the charisma to start her own crew. Her only chance was to join a crew and gain some experience.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew)   Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 11:57 am

Doku looked at the older man in front of him with a bit of an annoyed look. Taking a hit off his cigar he let out a puff of smoke "It'd be better for your health if you didn't ask questions." Doku said to the man not hiding any bit of annoyance in his voice. "Where is that waitress with my damn drink?" the young man thought while only letting out another puff of smoke.
Back to top Go down
Psychosis

Psychosis

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew)   Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 1:03 pm

Kuro chuckled his deep throaty chuckle. "No need to be cruel to the young man... Names Kuro, yours?" He spoke facing Cray. "Sorry, but Mister "oh I missed a punch? better throw a fucking ship" over here seems like he might be a bit cranky. Kuro hoped that Doku would at least find amusement in that statement, otherwise it would be annoying, having a half-emo captain. Kuro frowned, before turning to Doku. "Aside from that, you should probably think about recruitment, if it wasnt for that guy whose named I never heard or at least paid attention to, then Id have been double teamed, and they would eventually interrupt your fight with... what was his name?"
Back to top Go down
Gray Rain

Gray Rain

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew)   Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew) Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:04 pm

He heard the man's snide remark and than his ally's comment and decided to not follow up on it. "The name is Cray, Cray Shiki." Than he heard the word, recruitment. "Recruitment? Recruitment for what? Sounds fun, whatever it is! He said with a devilish smirk. "Hey Waitress! While you're back there can you get me some Juice! Any is fine!" He yelled toward the back, still looking toward this Kuro guy, still interested in this recruitment idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew)   Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 1:45 pm

Doku let out a chuckle "In all fairness he turned into a giant fuckin' snake." Doku said in response to the throwing ship comment "Lord Karasu. Yes it's good i had him follow us or that fight would've ended badly." Doku put out his cigar, he was starting to get annoyed with waiting for his drink. "Admiral Darnel, Kuro. He was the one I fought." He said with annoyance in his voice that the Admiral lived.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew)   Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 9:44 pm

Helen came back from the kitchen with three drinks for the guys. They probably had the biggest mouths in history. She could hear them from the back. Helen didn't want to know she was easydropping. Well if you could call it easydropping since the whole restaurtant could hear them. There was one thing that caught her attention. Apparently they were recruiting and since they weren't marines and they didn't look like sailors. They must have been pirates. Helen took each of their drinks and gave it to each of them, but she mixed up the orders. She gave Doku juice, Kuro the sake, and the third guy some ice tea. Helen gave them a glee look completely unaware that she made the mistake "Can I get u anything else?" She didn't want to appeal to desperate to join them. There was also the concern of how powerful were these guys. I mean she heard these guys fought a marine admiral but she never heard of darnel becoming an admiral. The news of his promotion still hadn't reached these seas. Even if this darnel did become a admiral helen doubted these guys had fought him. I mean pirates are exactly trustworthy people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew)   Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 10:15 pm

Doku gave the waitress an annoyed look and sighed giving the drinks to the right people before downing his Saki. "Next time I see Darnel I'm going to castrate him....No first I'm gonna find Mail, tear his head off put it onto a pike forcing Darnel to watch them I'm going to fucking castrate him." The young man said in a rather irritated voice. "I wonder if that marine I got has any info on Darnel's home island and town..Then I can go fucking burn it to the ground." the young man thought.

Back to top Go down
Psychosis

Psychosis

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew)   Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew) Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:21 pm

"Speaking of which, any idea who I fought? I need to be sure that if I ever fight him again, I nullify that speed technique he used.." Kuro spoke to Kenji. "And next time, try to crash an island instead, much better than a simple boat.
Kuro smiled at the young waitress. "No, I think we are good.." His eyes narrowed as he smiled wider. "but are you?" Kuro thought he saw what Doku was doing. By them speaking so loud, and in such an area, they were more likely to get recruits, at least he hoped that was what Doku was doing, but he knew that was what he himself was doing.
Back to top Go down
Gray Rain

Gray Rain

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew)   Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:25 pm

"Thank you" He said as a drank his drink and listened. "Whoa you guys fought an admiral? Parts around here say that if you fight an admiral, you don't simply walk away! Also would that make you guys... Pirates?" He said sipping his drink, like it's whatever if it's pirates, but for pirates to escape an admiral is quite a feat! How interesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew)   Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew) Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 12:56 pm

"We ain't pirates we're mercenaries." Doku said removing a bottle of a mix of rum and saki from inside his coat. He began to drink straight from the bottle savoring the bitter mix. "If you wish to join I need to know everything about you." Doku said before gulping down more of the alcoholic drink. Meanwhile on the other side some marine thinking high and mighty of him self came over, giving Doku a look he spoke "Aren't you a little young to be drinking?" Doku gave the man a look...Then promptly smashed the bottle over his head and proceeded to stab him 98 times in the chest. "Aw great now I need to get a new bottle for my drink." Doku said irritated.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew)   Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 2:29 am

Bar after bar, island after island. He trudged into the bar, the huge spear on his back, cloaked and hooded, shielding his armor from the view of others. His tattooed face not showing either. He went to sit on the bar stool "Bring me ale blue sea dweller, i require nourishment..... "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew)   Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 2:04 pm

Aidan walked into a bar; he doesn’t drink but there had been rumors going around town that a interesting pair of men were going to be here. He hadn’t had any fun in a while, or made any new “friends”. The men were described as interesting so they seemed like his type of buddies, Aidan being quite interesting himself; you don’t meet too many guys who tie up cats to the bottom of a dock pillar and watch them panic over the water. Of course, he has to be careful when he does this because he can’t fall in the sea water.

Aidan saw a group of people. There were about four of five men sitting at the bar, more or less holding onto a conversation. He pulled up a chair and sat with Doku. He didn’t know the man but he would just like to test the man’s reaction. Aidan has pretty decent bounty on his head compared to most pirates, so he might be recognized.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew)   Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:18 pm

His sword safely in its sheath when he entered the bar. A quick nod to the waitress informed her that he would not be buying anything. As he walked through the crowded room, everyone would notice a slight drop in the temperature.

He didn't need "friends" nor did he need dead weights that would slow him down. The waitress brought a pitcher of what he assumed to be booze to a table of interesting people. He situated himself in the table right behind the men. He would listen in as they began talking.

One of the men, he recognized instantly. Aidan Kenta. Wanted for a million things, if not wanted for one. Alex couldn't remember the bounty on the man's head, but he knew arresting someone to collect the cash was not the way receive the help he needed in taking down the Marauder's Band Pirates.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew)   Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 10:31 pm

Kuro's shotgun flew into Doku's hand as he pointed it towards Aidan's head. "Alright you got five minute to explain why you're sitting next to me then give me a reason not to splatter your brains all over the wall." the man said in an irritated voice, he was also quite pissed off with the waitress not responding to anything including the need for more drinks sooooo Aidan was not in a proper place at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew)   Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 10:39 pm

Aidan’s remarkable reflexes kicked in when the shotgun flew in Doku’s hand. So he up out of his chair with intense speed and had his pistol pointed at the back of Doku’s head seeing as he was now standing behind the man. When he did this, there was a gust of wind roaring in the room. Not harmful but just a thing to showcase. He wasn’t too sure if anyone would pick up on this being him. Doku had a feeling of power surrounding him, so he must not underestimate his enemy here.

“Why in such a hasty mood my friend?” Aidan said with a chuckle, “For explanation number one, I just wanted to make conversation, and I don’t need to explain the second question. So I believe you should now give me a reason not to blow your brains out. “
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew)   Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 10:46 pm

Action. Alex had wanted Action. He smiled, forcing himself not to reach for his blade. First things first, he had to ensure the young guy with the little man complexion wasn't killed as he seemed to be a leader. Second, he had to ensure the guy holding a pistol didn't fire, and third, he had to worry about the guy who once held the shotgun. Simple enough, right?

"Waitress?" Alex said, softly as not to draw attention to himself.

When a waitress was within distance, Alex kicked one of the chairs from his table into her shins, causing her to fall backwards, spilling booze onto the floor. Alex used his devil fruit abilities to freeze the liquid solid, as it spread around the room.

"Wow. That didn't work out like it was supposed to," he said, now that the table of men would notice him, he smirked. "Easy gentlemen. No need to get hostile. I'm sure the guy didn't mean to bother you kid, and put the guns away," Alex said, placing his right hand on his blade. "It's not nice to point weapons"

All around the bar, everyone started murmuring in hushed whispers.
"Its him"
"The White Fang of The North Sea"
"Which one of those guys is his target?"
"Wonder if we'll see his Kori Fang technique"
"The White Fang!"

"Allow me to introduce myself, gentlemen, for those of you who can't hear and those of you who don't know who I am. The White Fang of The Northern Sea, Alex Ruler. Today, I'm here seeking out help of a band of mercs, to help me take down The Marauder's Band Pirates!" Alex stated firmly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew)   Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 11:02 pm

Doku yawned as he listened to Aidan speak before the gun flew out of Aidan's hands and into the air before flying into Doku's own hand, and in response to Aidan's asking of why he shouldn't blow Doku's brains out he responded as such "Because fuck you." however before he got a chance to load off a hail of bullets into the guy another one, the white fang they were calling him attempted to freeze them but ended up freezing the bar. Removing a new cigar and his lighter from his pocket, with a flick a green flame lit the cigar as he listened to the man speak.

Letting out a chuckle as smoke left his mouth Doku stood up "Ah the white fang eh? Big fish in a small pond. Doku Nakamura, Ex member of...Well I can't say do to reasons surrounding the crew but they were a crew hired by the world government, king of blade island, man who nearly ran a ship through anb Admiral and leader of the Okami no Ryoku - Emperors of Power. You need mercs...We'll slaughter anyone you want us too." Doku said giving the White Fang a grin.
Back to top Go down
Psychosis

Psychosis

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew)   Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 11:16 pm

Kuro wasnt listening. He was absolutely livid at the two new comers. No, not because they had threatened Doku, not because they spoke too loudly, not because they were worth so much money dead, but because the second one had ruined his pants by spilling the drink. His right pants leg was soaked, at least the bottom foot of it. His eye twitched in rage. Stab him, kill his captain, steal his money, cut off his fucking arm, not a big deal. Mess with his pants, you are finished. Admittedly, it was mostly from dull amusement that he cared about his pants. No, he would kill mostly anyone for pretty much looking at him the wrong way, but he felt it would be amusing to respond to that while ignoring the threat on Doku's life.

Kuro sprung up, and in an instant his blade was at Alex's throat. "Look, I dont give two fucks who you think you are, you spilled that shit on my pants!" Kuro growled, sparks flying from his body and blade. Everyone could feel their hair begin to stand on end, and those who were not accustomed to large amounts of killing intent would probably have fainted from Kuro's killing intent. Kuro then grinned psychotically. "White fang? Do shit like that again, you'll be known as the red corpse!" Kuro let out a demonic chuckle, shrinking his grin to nothing more than a smirk. He flipped his sword before sheathing it once more. "I may not be caught up on bounties, but its obvious that you are wanted... Too bad I am too, otherwise I might cash in on that..." He glanced at Doku with a raised eyebrow. "Recruit possibility?"
Back to top Go down
Gray Rain

Gray Rain

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew)   Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew) Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 11:19 pm

Merc... recruitment... Yup Cray was hooked. "You said you were recruiting... What would you have to do to be accepted in?" Cray said rather eagerly has he gave a serious glance. As the tension rised in this little corner of the bar, Cray's swords felt anxious now. He just kept on with his request to join, eager to prove himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew)   Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Rise of The Emporers (Recruitment Thread. Open to anyone who wishes to join the crew)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next