One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shyroppu Shyroppu no Mi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jjh927

Shyroppu Shyroppu no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Shyroppu Shyroppu no Mi   Shyroppu Shyroppu no Mi Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 1:38 pm

Name in Japanese (translation): Shyroppu Shyroppu no Mi (Treacle Treacle Fruit)
Capabilities: (what can the user do with it, be exact): The user can secrete treacle from either hand. The treacle has little to no effect on its own in combat and is described as "uncrystallized syrup produced in refining sugar", but it can be made increasingly hot if enough is made at one time due to heat being produced when the fruit power is used (the reaction is exothermic), although to make it hot enough to burn would require tons of treacle to be made, which would take an incredibly long time and by which the user would probably have run out of energy/stamina/will to live. Since the user can control the treacle it can be launched at people, but due to the nature of syrup it won't hurt much unless aimed at the eyes. Another use of the fruit is to slow people down, for those who have heard the expression "like running in treacle" it is quite clear how this is done. The user can control the thickness and stickiness of the treacle as it is created, since treacle is defined as "any syrup made in the refining of sugar" and can therefore contain different concentrations of sugar. The treacle can conduct electricity. Many people have exclaimed that treacle created by this fruit is the best they have ever tasted.
Type: Logia

Last edited by jjh927 on Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Shyroppu Shyroppu no Mi   Shyroppu Shyroppu no Mi Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:40 pm

Im sorry to say this but this fruit is

DENIED

it's a rip off of an exisiting cannon devil fruit called Ame Ame no Mi which does basically the same. Also, have in mind that we don't permit Logia transformations in this site. It is auto-dodging.
Back to top Go down
jjh927

PostSubject: Re: Shyroppu Shyroppu no Mi   Shyroppu Shyroppu no Mi Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 9:05 pm

Right, ame ame no mi is a film fruit so I had no idea. Secondly, if you actually care to look at the wiki article that one is based around hard candy and the syrup inside, whereas treacle is... well, treacle. There is no solid for it and it is generally a very different idea. It also does not say in the description that it can transform into treacle other than at the start, and that is purely for purposes such as hands or whatever, not full body. If you wish I will even remove that from the description.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Shyroppu Shyroppu no Mi   Shyroppu Shyroppu no Mi Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 10:28 pm

Shyroppu Shyroppu no Mi Orly

._. Well excuse me but I'm not the genie inside aladdin's lamp to know that when you say that you can transform into it you only mean the hands, which is still logia transformation, because if someone cuts through your hand then it would go through.
Back to top Go down
jjh927

PostSubject: Re: Shyroppu Shyroppu no Mi   Shyroppu Shyroppu no Mi Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 1:30 pm

It's pretty obvious in all fairness because full logia transformations are against the rules and I didn't describe any "giant treacle monsters" in the decription. And you aren't allowed to just say "I cut off your hands", because let's be fair, that's the kind of change that can only happen if it is permitted by the character's owner because the loss of hands would be incredibly serious to the character so it would have to be dodged somehow.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Shyroppu Shyroppu no Mi   Shyroppu Shyroppu no Mi Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 1:55 am

Quote :
The user can secrete treacle or turn into it at will (making the user a "treacle human"...

Excuse me but, if you know what the rules are, then you dont write that the user can turn into treacle at will. If you're writing that you can turn into it, you dont need to write that you can turn into a giant treacle monster, that would be something completely different. The information is IMPLIED, I dont know if you are acquainted to that term, but if you say that you can turn "at will", then you refer to any kind of transformation.

And it's obvious that you are not allowed to cut off hands, captain obvious, at least not in one attack and if the user is not in agreement to that, but there can be attacks aimed at the hands that are not aimed to "cut them off", if you were able to transform it would be a form of auto-dodging. You would be surprised of how many times techniques that target hands to make foes stop holding something show up in roleplay.

Now, either you change the logia transformation part and you follow the rule in the site that says that Logia fruits are limited to immunity to one's element and creation and control of the substance, or you can forget this devil fruit getting approved. Also, I've never seen people play with the temperature of their substances ever before...
Back to top Go down
jjh927

PostSubject: Re: Shyroppu Shyroppu no Mi   Shyroppu Shyroppu no Mi Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 3:51 pm

Rodoku wrote:
Also, I've never seen people play with the temperature of their substances ever before...

That's just so I can make hot treacle tart without the need for cooking appliances. Have changed the description in places.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Shyroppu Shyroppu no Mi   Shyroppu Shyroppu no Mi Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 4:41 pm

Well, but if you are doing that wouldn't you also be getting the added value of being able to burn people with this Logia devil fruit?
Back to top Go down
jjh927

PostSubject: Re: Shyroppu Shyroppu no Mi   Shyroppu Shyroppu no Mi Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:20 pm

KK, I changed that as well. It'd need to produce tons of treacle to make it to a point where anyone would get burnt and by that time people would probably be drowning in it and it would have taken about 100 posts or something.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Shyroppu Shyroppu no Mi   Shyroppu Shyroppu no Mi Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 7:45 pm

umm...

APPROVED hesitantly...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shyroppu Shyroppu no Mi   Shyroppu Shyroppu no Mi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shyroppu Shyroppu no Mi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: Devil Fruit sign ups :: Retired/Archives-
Jump to: