One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coalition of Cillia

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Coalition of Cillia Empty
PostSubject: Coalition of Cillia   Coalition of Cillia Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:24 am

Crew Name: The Coalition of Cillia (coming soon)
Captain President: Sano Luna
Flag: A large banner with blue borders on either side of a dark green square, the borders contain center facing grey seahorses and the green square has a white circle inside it around which is positioned a horizontal facing golden band.
Ship: No named ships at present save for a functional dirigible called the Freedom IV
Side: Its own sovereign nation, democratically ruled and an armed neutrality
Crurent Members: In this case named members will be player characters associated with the island of Cillia
-Coalition President Sano Luna
Crew Goals: Build up the nation of Cillia to a utopia, and defend it from invasion.
Crew History: The Coalition has existed since the founding of the small nation of Cillia nearly four years ago but is only now starting to grow in numbers and influence. First comprised of the remnants of the Matchlock Vigilantes after their ship was destroyed by the island’s currents the ‘crew’ has since then grown in to the body of a nation, comprised of individuals that have repurposed many of their former talents in battle and service to those of workers and builders, and of formerly unskilled individuals taught methods to earn a living. Though a concern regarding the defense of the island has begun to emerge as rumors of its existence reach the outside world all individuals defending the island are required to renounce killing and embrace nonlethal or indeed nonviolence as their first means of solving crisis and invasion. They are not as pirates or marines, men and women of clashing steel or glorious battles, nor are they men and women of servitude or a death based justice, the members of the coalition who have an ability to fight aim to achieve victory with out violence and greatness with out battle, serving to build up rather than tear down to make a living. They hope to show the world an example of the virtue of collaboration and acceptance in a society, and to pursue utopia, rather than the glory fame vengeance or greed of just one man. Loyalty to the island is a must and the members of the coalition are equals before the collective.
Expecting new members?: Yes, but only certain characters who fit the ideals of the nation and can earn the trust of its people

Last edited by Admin-sama on Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Coalition of Cillia   Coalition of Cillia Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:32 am

I could make a guy for the nation which will also be affiliated with the marines so that he can give information about the notable events that take place in the world, as well as about the movements of marines. However, I am not sure whether that actually goes along with the ideals of the island. The guy of course will be undercover while in the marines and pretend to be a different person to not show any connections with the island.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Coalition of Cillia   Coalition of Cillia Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 6:42 am

Cillia does not employ subterfuge or insurrection because its not trying to take down the world government, that would be something a revolutionary crew would want, but not something this nation has use of but characters would still be welcome
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Coalition of Cillia   Coalition of Cillia Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 4:04 am

ready
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Coalition of Cillia   Coalition of Cillia Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 5:07 am

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Coalition of Cillia   Coalition of Cillia Icon_minitimeTue Dec 18, 2012 8:40 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coalition of Cillia   Coalition of Cillia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coalition of Cillia
Page 1 of 1