One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Friday the 13th

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

Friday the 13th Empty
PostSubject: Friday the 13th   Friday the 13th Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 8:35 pm

Well as you all must know, it's friday the 13th, and up until today I have never had bad luck on this day. But today was awful... so anyway, my stupid little brother and his friends were walking back to our house, and they saw some guy walking on the other side of the street sporting a Dark Knite joker mask, so they assume this guy wouldnt hear them across the street and they started talking about him. Next thing I know they run in the house telling us to hide. The guy started following them because he heard what they had said. so we are all up stairs watching the windows for this guy, then there he is crossing our lawn up to our door. He started ringing the door bell, and every body stayed hidden, I wanted to answer the door, hopeing it might have just been a misunderstanding, but they talked me out of it. After 10 minutes without him leaving, we called our neibors and told them to call the police, we had already called our dad, and he was on his way home. My dad got there before the cops, and the first thing he did when he got out of the car was run up and punch the guy. Shortly after the police showed up, everyone was questioned, it sucked. The guy did not have anything bad in mind, he only wanted to inform our parents that my brother and his friends had been harrasing him. It has been a horrible day, I'm not making this up.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Friday the 13th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th   Friday the 13th Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 8:38 pm

I was born on a Friday and my birthday is Oct 13 so the whole friday 13 thing works in reverse, I have been having really good luck all day..... but it sucks for everyone else and I allwys end up feeling bad at the end of the day
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

Friday the 13th Empty
PostSubject: Friday the 13th   Friday the 13th Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 8:39 pm

I feel sorry for you...

... but I have a problem. I dressed up as someone from the 80's on friday the 13th! It's Jason's birthday!!! (don't mean to be insensitive, mean to lighten up the day)
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

Friday the 13th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th   Friday the 13th Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 8:40 pm

Today was awful, especialy since I have always had such good luck on friday the 13th!
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Friday the 13th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th   Friday the 13th Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 8:42 pm

lets see.....
my freind was bouncing a tennis ball as he walked down the hall and it bounced away from him, I bated it up in to the air with my hand casualy and oit fell back in to his hand, then later it hapaned again and I bonuced it, it bounced off of a wall and back in to his hand
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
keymaster

keymaster

Friday the 13th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th   Friday the 13th Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 4:37 pm

I'm not superstitious. I don't believe in luck that much, and I never know the day of the month.
But, I've had a good life.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

Friday the 13th Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday the 13th   Friday the 13th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friday the 13th
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: General Discussion-
Jump to: