One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: A new childhood (open to karasu and me)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

Serious: A new childhood (open to karasu and me) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: A new childhood (open to karasu and me)   Serious: A new childhood (open to karasu and me) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 4:49 pm

Karasu smiled when Erica turned around and hugged Karasu. She was smiling. Erica mentioned, before hugging Karasu, that she would be fine with going to the beach. Karasu smiled, he can finally have some time with his daughter. He hugged her back, giving him and her a moment where he can finally hold her in his arms.. after all of those nights and days where he was gone he was happy he had this moment with his daughter. Grace started unstrapping the objects holding her limbs and gave her crutches so she could walk. She was still hurt, so Karasu picked her up and walked towards the submarine. Grace picked up some medicine and equipment that he knew Karasu would need. They took their time getting to the submarine, Karasu even used a boat instead of Soru to reach the submarine. he made sure to keep Erica close to his torso to help prevent her from getting hurt. When they reached the submarine he walked inside the submarine by its top. He walked down to the metallic floor, making clanking noises, then walked to the first room on the right. Behind Karasu was the kitchen, which was filled with foods that were edible but didn't taste very good.

Karasu left Erica inside her own room, leaving Grace to put all of the equipment together in her room to speed up her recovery. Karasu looked at Grace after he finished and left her room, "Grace.. I need you to tell all of the assassins to reach me in Flamingo Isle, port 27 on the beach. Tell them all of the expenses are paid, and that they need a vacation." Grace nodded, then walked out of the submarine and disappeared. He used Soru. Karasu walked back to the control room and pressed a few buttons, closing the hatch on the ceiling. Red was still in the ship.. maybe she was still sleeping. It wasn't that long since he left the ship and returned, so it was understandable that she would still be resting. Karasu pressed the buttons and forced the submarine to head underwater. Soon, they left through the bottoms of the sea.

((Thread Closed, Lore you can follow this through the next thread))
Back to top Go down

Serious: A new childhood (open to karasu and me)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2