One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Infamy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Frozen

Frozen

Serious: Infamy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Infamy   Serious: Infamy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:37 pm

"Bingo" whispered Ren as he stopped spinning "Just as I thought..." Ren thought as he quickly directed his leg towards Bartholomew belly "You're such a predictable kinda guy..." Ren said as he smashed his leg down onto Bartholomew's belly. However the cut on Ren's arm began to sting him he tried his best to ignore it and continued to quickly direct his leg right into Bartholomew's belly. "Damn it, this guy..."
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Infamy   Serious: Infamy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:43 pm

"As are you bear"

Bartholomew replied noticing the foot coming down for his belly. He stepped back on to his feet and sheathed his nodachi feeling a little tired and sweat dribbling down his sides. Grinning at the bear named Ren Bartholomew said to him.

"Your a good fighter, I can see that you have potential. I still need to train more myself though. I'm hoping to become a notorious pirate. But good duel, I enjoyed myself and have seen what I need to focus on. I'm not a hugley proficient swordsman and I need to practice more with it. As for you I don't think you'll ever need a weapon, not with those claws of your at least."

Grinning he gulped and looked around the woods he could see how it was still calm and quiet. He had found the duel interesting and useful for him.
Back to top Go down
http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk/
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Infamy   Serious: Infamy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:49 pm

"Thanks, your strategies are good however you need to practice handling that sword... other than that I think you have a great potential for a pirate!" Ren said with a smile on his face, he then walked up towards Bartholomew and landed him a paw "What's say we move onto Session 2?" Ren asked with a gleeful yet excited look on his furry little face.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Infamy   Serious: Infamy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 6:52 pm

Looking up to the bear he felt like a child even though he knew he was most likely the older of the two.

"your alright bear. Of course I'll be more than happy to move on to session 2, I'm looking forward to it since I won't have to deal with lifting such a heavy sword. Just have to carry it and let my muscles grow."

Looking towards the town he wanted to visit it and even suggested to Ren.

"How about a race from here through town to the docks? Thats a good long distance right?"
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Infamy   Serious: Infamy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 7:00 pm

"Yeah I guess.." Ren thought as he looked to the village, he then started to jog on the spot and a few seconds later started to get ready to race.

"Get Ready, cause we are gonna start Session 2 any second now!"

Ren then directed his sight to the village once again," Once you get ready you can count down, ok?"
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Infamy   Serious: Infamy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 7:20 pm

"Okay then I guess its time to start this race then."

Taking a deep breath before he began this race Bartholomew shut his eyes focusing then looked ahead. He could already see a way out of the forest and into town. But the town was harder to see as it was down a slight incline, but he was pretty sure he would manage.

"one, two, three"

The second he finished the count down he started sprinting and used his feet to kick off from trees to propel himself further ahead to avoid being beaten by Ren. He hadn't won the fight but neither had Ren.

As he rushed along quickly he found himself being weighed down a little by his sword but knew he could still manage well enough with it.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Infamy   Serious: Infamy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 7:30 pm

Ren took off and hit his feet rapidly against the grassy floor, Ren seemed to be a little faster the Bartholomew because he had been running for two days non-stop. As Ren ran his wound from earlier began to sting or hurt him but tried his very best to ignore it, Ren began to get faster and faster swiftly dodging the trees and jumping over the large rock which were on the floor, he and Bartholomew were close to exiting the forest and moving onto the busy town ahead.

"Hehe this is quite fun.."
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Infamy   Serious: Infamy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 7:45 pm

hearing Ren speak he knew that would be his down fall and as he ran past a tree his nodachi was knoack free from his sheath along with his sheath. He wanted to go back for them both but knew his chances would be lost if he stayed to picked them up. As they clattered to the ground he kept running and burst through the trees and bushes and began sprinting down the incline. As he rushed down the hill he began to notice the buildings and as he saw them he grinned realising he would soon have to make his way around the buildings or over them. He picked up his speed due to losing his weaponry.

As he rushed along and came closer and closer to town more pirates were arriving at the docks and their captains had already begun to send out men to take down marines over the island. This Pirate wanted some land for his own and as his men spread out they grinned taking down Marines.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Infamy   Serious: Infamy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 8:01 pm

Ren looked back to only see Bartholomew starting to catch up to him "Hehe not bad" he said as he looked back forward, Ren then started to push his legs harder and started to get a bit faster every step. Ren after dodging a lot of tress managed to find his way out of the forest and onto the path that was leading straight to town "YOSH! Bartholomew, time to get a little extreme!"
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Infamy   Serious: Infamy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 5:18 am

Arriving at the entrance of the town Bartholomew grinned and ran towards one of the walls of the buildings and he ran up it throwing himself up to the roof, he could see many roofs along the way and began to dash over the roof towards the next building. As he leapt from the building he was on looking back he could see Ren just exiting the forest and smirked.

As he leapt to the next roof he stumbled a little and found himself nearly falling over the edge but managed to gain his footing. Not falling over the edge he breathed in deeply then continued sprinting onwards along the roof tops happily.

In the pubs a bit further down the road infamous pirates lounged about drinking happily. As they downed pint after pint and rough housed amongst each other the bartender kept his head down about any broken furniture and watched as a notorious Pirate Reath "Toxin" Marble sat in the shadows. His large boots and pants could be seen and the butt of his rifle poking out from the shadows. He was known across the North Blue and feared by many.

The bartender even found himself refusing to look him in the eye due to the fear which surrounded him.

As Bartholomew sprinted along the roof tops he could feel how much nicer it was to run without a heavy sword on his back. He was quickly realizing he would much rather not use a sword, they were too cliche anyway. In his mind as he ran he had started to think of much different ideas for weapons to use but as he thought of more and more he kept realising someone somewhere used them.

He wanted something unique and something different.

Spotting a blacksmiths in the distance he definitely would be visiting them later with a handful of beli so he could get the weapon he wanted.

In the docks he could see many ships including one which was new. A large ship with a jolly roger and a noose around the skull with a tongue sticking out and one eye shut. He recognised this flag and gulped as he stopped on the edge of the roof. Looking out over the rest of the town he realised how he could feel a strong breeze blowing past him which felt nice.

In the town there was a market selling fish, fruits and various other items. Bartholomew wanted to get off of this island and soon. He wasn't overly fond of the notorious infamous pirates on the island at this moment and wanted to go somewhere he could commit a crime and not be slaughter for it being seen as a threat.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Infamy   Serious: Infamy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 7:53 am

While Ren was sprinting he realised that Bartholomew had stopped running for some reason "Oi, Bartholomew what's wrong?" Ren called out as he started to slow down, something felt odd he was facing the docks but why? Ren decided to look at the direction Bartholomew was facing and realised that there some new ship that had docked here. "Hmm what's this, a new ship?" Ren asked as he started to jog on the spot. "What's wrong with Bartholomew his face looks.... terrified..." Ren said as he continued his race to the docks "Maybe I should just leave him for a while, maybe he'll cool off or something, right?"
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Infamy   Serious: Infamy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:02 pm

In his stupid moment to stand still and look over the town Ren had taken over him and Bartholomew realised what he should be doing. Leaping from the roof he was currently on to the building next in line he made an easy leap to find himself quickly catching up already. Smiling at his current near success in over taking him again Bartholomew was shocked by the current surprise of mortar below his feet crumbling and suddenly he found himself no longer on the roof of a building but inside it at the feet of a large man whose head were covered by shadows. Looking up he wiped the debris from his face and body then heard a cough.

Looking up he couldn't quite make out the person and stood up backing up from him to dust himself off.

The other patrons all moved aside at the sudden man's entrance and thats when the man whose drinks Bartholomew had crash landed on opened his mouth.

"You crushed my drink"

Rubbing his head and continuing to dust himself off Bartholomew looked to the shadowed man asking.

"What?"

As Ren continued out towards the docks the Pirates aboard the ship Bartholomew noticed him and even though they were only no bodies on the ship they were still skilled enough to handle a blade. None of them had bounties on their heads all they were known for was being part of the Silver Tongued Pirates.

8 of them leapt over board to land on the docks. Looking at the rushing bear they grinned. They had some great plans and stood there waiting amongst each other with their weapons all sheathed.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Infamy   Serious: Infamy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 1:19 pm

"Oh Crap.." Ren thought as he started to slow down, the 8 pirates slowly started to approach the talking bear with a evil look on all their faces. "Oh Hi there." Ren said with a smile on his furry face. "As you can see I am a talking bear... Hi..." he said as he started to slowly back away, Ren wasn't in the mood to fight however if they tried to attack him once he will instantly fight back.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Infamy   Serious: Infamy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:40 pm

The 8 pirates approached Ren and surrounded him.

"Well yes bear we can see your a talking bear. What a rare creature you are. Tell us how did you become a creature with such powers?"

The Pirates hands reached for their weaponry but never drew them. They weren't any real threat at the moment. They were just interested in this creature for the moment and they wanted to learn how they could get more like him.

As Bartholomew stood before the pirate he slowly realised who he was a he stepped from the shadows and revealed his face.

Introduction Box
Reath "Toxcin" Marble
Serious: Infamy - Page 2 Bsymbol 38,000,000

As he looked up at the Pirate Reath he gulped when he saw his face. He shook his head and removed any fear he had in his mind. He wasn't afraid but confident and ready to fight if he needed.

"You landed on my drink"

"Get over it"

Bartholomew muttered brushing himself off. All of the other pirates stepped back in shock unable to believe what he had just said to him.

"Look I'm in the middle of a race at the moment so if you don't mind."

Bartholomew headed for the door and was sent a warning shot as a bullet shot past his head and into the wall by the door he was about to exit through. Turning around he looked at Reath the man with the rifle in his hands.

"What? Something you want?"
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Infamy   Serious: Infamy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 2:57 pm

"Hmm?" Ren was confused they had weaponry and were approaching him with a smirk on their faces, anyone would've thought that their motive was to kill however it was quite the opposite. "Well you see it happened quite a few years ago when I got separated from my mother and father by the Marines, I was just passing by when I suddenly encountered a strange doctor. He tampered with me a little and here I am.." Ren said with a smirk on his face, "Now if you don't mind I'll be going now.." he said as started to walk hoping that they will make some kind of path for him.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Infamy   Serious: Infamy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 3:25 pm

"So a doctor? I see"

A pirate asked as he removed his sword. The other 7 removed their swords too and grinned evily. Looking at him one of them lunged towards him with sword in hand hoping to stab Ren in the back of the knee. He couldn't see him since he was behind him and thus Ren wouldn't know the attack was coming. The other pirates stepped closer with one foot and held their swords pointing towards Ren.

They wanted to catch him and get their moneys worth which they were sure their captain would allow.

"You should be careful what you say and who to boy"

Reath said looking at Bartholomew.

"I want you to buy me a new drink you little shit."

"Well that ain't going to happen buddy. Too bad. I'm leaving to spend my money on something worth while."

As Bartholomew left the doors the Pirate Reath shook his head. He had plans for that cocky little shit. As Bartholomew left through the doors he headed to the black smiths where he met an older man.

The older man looked to him and asked in a croaky voice.

"Ello, there boyo, what'll it be?"

Bartholomew quickly got to work explaining what he wanted and the black smith began to rub his head thinking about it and started crafting it.

Since it was going to be a long wait he sat down inside the shop.

"So blacksmith..."

"Groates. Mr Groates"

"Ok Mr Groates, how long you been living here?"

"All my life boy. So what you be using this weapon for then if you don't mind me asking"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Infamy   Serious: Infamy - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Infamy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Roleplay Area :: Roleplay Archives-
Jump to: