One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Contract

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
antler

antler

Serious: The Contract Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The Contract   Serious: The Contract Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:03 am

The docks shook as they met the large feet of Tequila Gin Captain of the Snowflake Pirates. They had never expected a being so tall, every person looked on at him in shock unable to close their mouths. They didn't know what they were looking at and couldn't find the words in their mouths to say a single word not even a welcome to the snowy beast stood before them. Tequila stepped over them leaving behind his large ship which was just big enough to fit him in it. As he stepped into the town people screamed and ran to the sides of the streets to avoid his crushing foot steps. He didn't care if he stepped on one though he was a pirate now. As he walked through the town he came across a shady looking pub. He couldn't enter it and that annoyed him but he could sit down beside it however and drink.

Sitting down cross legged beside the pub he pulled the roof off of the pub and looked in. The patrons in the pub looked up in a panic as he grinned looking in.

"Could I have a pint of Tequila?"

The bartender nodded and poured a pint of tequila shaking. He was terrified of seeing such a large creature and handed over to him a large mug than normal. Tequila shook his head knowing he wouldn't be able to hold the mug and he simply picked up the barrel from the back of the pub and emptied it out into his mouth. He pulled a face as he drank the horrible tasting beer. The bartender and patrons looked up in shock at Tequila unimpressed with his actions of drinking their booze. Tequila hinted pour into his large mug but as he did so the mug wasn't even quarter filled. Tequila gave the bartender a stern look. He wasn't pleased. Drinking what tequila there was he found he was still thirsty. The bartender asked for money and thats when Tequila looked at him and removed his knife.

"So you want me to pay for all that sickening beer I just drank?"

Seeing the large blade playfully spinning around his fingers he gulped and shook his head.

"Thats what I thought."
Back to top Go down
http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk/
Gitta

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Contract   Serious: The Contract Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:13 am

A hand would be grabbing a hold at the edge of the dock , the figure being next to this giant ship. The figure pulled himself out of the water being as tall as "Arlong". He would stand tall with his black robe soak and wet. Gitta hearing the screams of the towns people, laughing to himself but still wondering who is the pirate that he doing such things. Gitta walking into the town, first going through the small forest, then entering the town seeing a bar down below in front of him with a giant sitting next to it. Gitta taking is walk to the bar, stopping right in front of the bar looking to the giant.

"Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Contract   Serious: The Contract Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:18 am

Hearing a voice asking a question Tequila turned his head to see a man larger than most others. He tilted his head at his question before replying to him.

"Tequila Gin."

He was curious as to who this guy was then looked back down at the pub to see many pirates staring up at him. With fury in their eyes. He didn't much care but as he looked at them he shrugged his shoulders and laid his barrel/mug on the ground then looked at the large man looking up at him. The man was fairly tall and he looked at him through the shadow being cast over his face by the hat.

He could still taste the tequila running down his throat and feel the sun beating down over him. Below his fur he was sweating a little bit and he needed to cool down. It was simply too hot here.
Back to top Go down
Gitta

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Contract   Serious: The Contract Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:22 am

"Tell you what Giant, how about we become partners."

Gitta grinning to himself, looking up at the big giant that still is sitting on the floor, With the water still dripping off the large cloak. Gitta folding his arms seeing if the Giant will become partners with him.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Contract   Serious: The Contract Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:31 am

"Partners..?" Tequila questioned himself. The thoughts ran around in his head. He thought about the idea of the two of them working together and he figured sure it would be nice to have someone to work alongside but as he sat there he started thinking to himself does he really want a partner or does he want a crew mate.

The Pirates in the pub exited the bar and looked at Gitta then at Tequila. They obviously wanted to tear Tequila a new belly button for what he'd just done but his sheer size intimidated them. They were even more so scared when he turned his head to look at them and cast a shadow over them due to his bowler hat. They shuddered and stepped back a few paces.

"I'm looking for crew mates at the moment really."

Turning to the bartender Tequila curiously asked him.

"Hey bartender you got any idea what island this is we're on?"

Panicked by the giant's booming voice he said trembling.

"T-t-t-t-this is urm. . . GoldenBeak Island."

Tequila nodded and looked back to the man whit his arms crossed and a soaking wet cape.

"Been swimming?"
Back to top Go down
Gitta

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Contract   Serious: The Contract Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:41 am

"You can say that"

Gitta tossing his cloak off his person with his left hand and throwing it on the floor revealing his black tank top and black pants with his black shoes also revealing. One Knife will be tied up around the elbow joints, laying flat on the arm, on both the arms. One knife will be tied up on the top forearm at the wrist, the blade ends on where the middle fingers would end if you were to open up your hand. one knife will be tied up at the front foot under the shoes, laying flat. and one knife on the back of the foot under the shoes, laying flat. and finally a wire will be tied around the user's wait with one knife dangling from the wires front and back. all these adds up to ten knifes. Gitta begins to take his run over to the middle of the few pirates,having a grin being placed upon his face doing his defensive move/attack.[spoiler]The Legendary Knives Defensive: With the wires being tied around his waist, he will fully spin a 360 over and over. with the wired knifes following at his direction being away from his body protecting that entire area, with his arms extending out like an airplane, his fist will be closed, with the knifes that are tied on his top of the wrist increasing his defense around the chest area.[spoiler]
He would start the spinning having the knives that are placed on the wrist slicing their throat, continuing the 360 spin, the knives that are tied around the waist, begin to slice up the pirate's stomach. with the pirates having no way to defend themselves, taking the full brunt of the attack/defense, they drop to the ground covered in there own blood being dead. with Gitta coming to a complete stop with the knives swaying side to side, and he opens his hand looking up at the giant.

"So what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Contract   Serious: The Contract Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:48 am

Watching Gitta's little display he chuckled as the Pirates were so focused on Tequila's size they didn't see the attacks coming and when they did it had been too late. Tequila didn't often get to see these things happening much since too many people were preoccupied with his size.

Tequila placed his knife back in its holster realising he still had it out for reasons he didn't even know. As Gitta asked him what he thought about becoming partners he would've preferred crew mates but at this moment in time he was just so lonely he would take anything.

"Alright partners it is. But if at a later date you decide to I'd be happy to have you in my soon to be crew. Anyway what is it your here for?"

Tequila reached into the bar and grabbed a hand full of bottles from the bar. he didn't care how pissed off the barman would be about his destroying the bar. He was just happy to have some drinks to quench his thirst. As he brought out a hand full of drinks he laid them on the ground before him then struggled to open them with his large fingers. As he got one open he drank a few himself and offered some to Gitta.

"Join me for a drink won't you? Oh and whats your name you never said"
Back to top Go down
Gitta

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Contract   Serious: The Contract Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:52 am

"My name is Gitta, I was considered a legend back in my younger days, but now everyone has forgotten about me, even history itself. As to why I am here, I just escaped from an Vice Admiral Marine whose Devil fruit power is a beam of light which can explode"

Gitta refuses the drink, still having the arms folded across his chest looking to the giant.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Contract   Serious: The Contract Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:58 am

Seeing Gitta refuse his drinks Tequila shrugged and opened another bottle which he quickly began drinking.

"So your a man with a bounty on your head then?"

Watching the man with his arms crossed sit and stare he seemed to only want to get down to business. Whilst Tequila was happy to relax. But he knew he was here for a job he'd heard about.

"You sure you don't want any? I know its all the same shit but it still gives a good buzz."

He could still feel his body sweating as the heat blazed down over him and he wondered what Vice Admiral this guy was talking about.

"Whose this Vice Admiral you were facing off against?"
Back to top Go down
Gitta

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Contract   Serious: The Contract Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:03 am

"I never caught his name but... he is strong..."

Gitta turned to face the opposite direction, looking down below to the dock area.

"that is your giant ship over there, am i right?"

Gitta thinking that it had to be his ship due to the larger size of the ship then average and also it seemly would fit him in.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Contract   Serious: The Contract Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:11 am

"Ah right. Shame if you knew his name we could've gone after him and tried taking him down. I can be quite the tough customer. But who knows? I'm not exactly an experienced Pirate. Yes that is my ship its only just big enough to accommodate me. But it'll do for now. I'll need a bigger ship in time when I get my crew together."

Opening another bottle and swallowing it all Tequila grinned looking at his ship.

"Would you like me to make you an honorary member of the Snowflake Pirates? I know the name doesn't exactly sound all that threatening or powerful but its not the name which brings fear to people its the knowledge about the person behind the name. I'm sorry to hear about your fall from grace but maybe some day you'll get back to your previous state. Although the worlds changed a bit so might be harder to climb back up. but I guess we'll find out."

Disposing another empty bottle Tequila lifted the last and finished it. His mouth was tasted a little sickly now but he was too merry to care. He was relaxed and not as thirsty anymore.

At the actions of tequila the bartender lost his rag and at this point stormed out of the bar and looked up at Tequila.

"I want you to pay me back for all of those drinks you shit faced giant!"

As tequila turned his head to see the bartender he froze as his eyes gazed down upon him. He slowly stopped with his words and insults and that's when he knew what was coming.

the bartender's body was slashed into two pieces. Either side limply flopped down and splattered as they hit the ground. Tequila had quickly removed his knife and hacked down through the centre of the bartender. He let go of his knife leaving it sticking in the ground then looked back at Gitta smiling.
Back to top Go down
Gitta

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Contract   Serious: The Contract Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:18 am

"We will see where our partnership leads to, I have never joined a crew in my life, i was the captain of one, until it got fully destroyed and all of my 125 members died. but enough of the sad story, lets set sail."

Gitta talking his soldier walk down to the town, looking over his shoulder to the giant as he continues to walk.

"are you positive that i cant fit in your ship?"
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Contract   Serious: The Contract Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:25 am

"Actually I can't leave yet. I'm here for a reason. There's a job I'm here for. There's something I've got to do first. We can sail later on and I didn't say you couldn't fit I said I can barely fit in there. But when we do sail you can sit on the rim of my hat or on my shoulder if you want. But first things first I need to do what I'm here for."

Rising up to his full height Tequila stretched and then lifted his knife from the ground and slipped it into his holster. Looking towards the top end of the island he looked at the Marine Academy. He needed to grab remove someone from the Courtyard first. Then they could leave the island.

There were allot of other people attempting to get in on this job but tequila was the one with the best chance due to his height.

"Tell you what Gitta I'll meet you at my ship just get it ready to sail. I'll be right back."

Turning and dashing towards the Marine Academy at the other end of the island Tequila could feel his body beginning to sweat more and more. He hated it and then started to see the closer he got more Pirates dashing towards the Academy and trying to attack his feet. As he ran he deliberately slammed his large feet down on some of them in an attempt to remove them from the equation.
Back to top Go down
Gitta

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Contract   Serious: The Contract Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:29 am

Gitta shrugging his shoulders to himself walking out of the small town to the dock, making it there to the ship within minutes, Gitta sitting on the dock waiting for his partner. Gitta folding his arms with his legs crossing each other.

"Hope he doesn't take to long."
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Contract   Serious: The Contract Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:37 am

As Tequila reached the Academy he looked down into the Courtyard in time to see the prisoners tied up on crosses and Marines marching out out of the Academy into the Courtyard. Sighing hoping to avoid them Tequila reached down and grabbed the crosses. He pulled them directly out of the ground and lifted them up and out from the courtyard. As he lifted them up the Marine force who'd been marching out pointed their rifles towards Tequila and opened fire just as he removed his sawn-off shotgun and pointed it at them.

Their bullets were simply knocked out of the way by his shotgun's which were much larger in comparison. As his shotguns pellets launched down towards the Marines they flattened them into the ground and that was the end of that small group of Marines. Turning around to see a collection of Pirates waiting to grab hold of the prisoners in Tequila's hands he gulped. He knew if he stood on these guys he would injure his feet due to the amount of swords and such they had hold of.

Raising his foot he used his quake technique slamming it down into the ground. The Pirate stumbled finding it difficult to keep their footing. As they stumbled the courtyard crumbled a little and Tequila found himself leaping over the pirates and made a quick dash back to his ship at the docks. the ground shook and that should have been enough of a signal for Gitta to set sail. Tequila dashed as quickly as he could towards the docks.

Pirates who'd been struggling to keep their footing watched Tequila dash from them and gave chase. As they chased after him they were losing him quickly but once they got to their ships it would be no problem.

Tequila knew where he was headed but sadly so did all of these other pirates who were currently chasing him. What he didn't realise is out of the pirates chasing him there was still 3 Captains coming for him with their crews.
Back to top Go down
Gitta

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Contract   Serious: The Contract Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:45 am

Gitta seeing his partner running over to the ship, Gitta quickly gets off the ground running inside the ship awaiting for his partner to arrive.

"Hope he didn't start any trouble"
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Contract   Serious: The Contract Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:51 am

As Tequila reached the docks he looked behind him to see how far he was from the Pirates and climbed into the ship. He had trouble fitting in and ended up just standing in it as gently as he could trying not to damage it since it was a small crappy ship. Well too small for him. As he got in he looked at Gitta.

"Come on Gitta get us out of here quickly! We can't stay here! We've got some Pirates coming for us. We can't hang around. We need to get to Duonox Island from here. There was a job which was let out to anyone which was to rescue these guys and return them to their Captain. So I need you to get me there as soon as possible otherwise these Pirates are going to attempt to rip us apart."

The other Pirates who rushed for their ships at the docks were all varied and eager to get their hands on the money for the crew mates.
Back to top Go down
Gitta

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Contract   Serious: The Contract Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:53 am

Gitta starts to set sail off the dock and into the deep ocean sea going as quickly as possible, eventually heading out deep at the sea heading to a newer island and location.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Contract   Serious: The Contract Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:10 am

"So Gitta you were a captain once? I'm sure you have some strong fighting skills then. I'm hoping so since we've already got some ships after us."

Looking back behind him he could see the Ember Soul Pirates coming after them.

[Introduction Box]
Charles Solstice
Captain of the Ember Soul Pirates
22,980,000 Beli

The ship was gaining quickly and launching from the front of the ship was a large flaming cannon ball directly towards Tequila's ship. Tequila gulped and reached for his knife. As he gripped it tightly he planned on hopefully slashing through it. As the cannon ball shot towards him he thrust the blade into the cannon ball and was met by it deflecting instead.

As he saw it splash beside them and steam rise he placed the prisoners down on the ship between his feet.

"Gitta keep on sailing a straight course to Duonox Island. Its a small island with a large Black building in the dead centre."

As Tequila gazed back at the Ember Soul Pirates he could see cutting around from behind it the Pop Green Pirates. Tequila gulped as he saw more projectiles heading his way. Two pop green seeds were aiming for Gitta & 3 more cannon balls were heading for Tequila. As the cannon balls got closer and closer Tequila wasn't too sure what he could do to knock them all away and instead ducked.

Being the height he was they shot over his head and over the mast of his ship and in to the distance. However he could still feel the heat from them and the sun beating down over him and making him sweat which was beginning to form in a little puddle around his feet.
Back to top Go down
Gitta

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Contract   Serious: The Contract Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:38 am

Gitta's black cloak that is soaked and wet would be laying on the floor with Gitta no where to be found on the ship, Gitta swimming underwater going fast over to the enemy's ship. Gitta finally making it to the ship without the enemy even knowing. Gitta grabbing the rope of the back of the ship climbing up the ship, he would get off the edge of the ship standing tall looking over at the crew members that occupy the cannons being fired at us. The npc pirates looking over to Gitta seeing him as an enemy. The npc pirates getting off there cannons and running over to Gitta, about five of them. Gitta rushing towards the pirates with their swords on there right hand. Gitta sending both his hands to the back of his back grabbing the handle of his twin seastone swords. The five npc pirates are all rushing at the same pace to Gitta, finally coming arm distance to him. Two npc pirates jumps into the air due to Gitta being way taller then them, they felt like they would have the upper hand if they appeared bigger then him. Gitta has a grin on his face as his seastone swords are pulled out in a quick instants, He would right under the npc, having a slash strike the both of their chest, with there swords dropping to the side hitting the floor. the two npc pirates fall to the floor bleeding to death. The others all begin to raise there swords about to hit Gitta from three angles, being the front, back and left side. Gitta quickly reacts to this spinning in a 360 with his arms sticking out with his sword slicing off there heads in two seconds. they drop to the floor, as Gitta stops spinning. Gitta runs over to the captain of the ship. The captain turning to face Gitta, with his dual swords also drawn out. He would stop running to the captain, meeting eye to eye. The captain running over to Gitta about to strike him with his dual swords. Gitta clashes his swords with his breaking his swords in 2 seconds. The captain looks at it in complete shock, He reaches for his pistol on his holster. The moment he pulls it out taking aim to Gitta, Gitta would slice his right hand off with his seastone sword, having his hand drop to the floor with the gun on that hand.
"Who the hell are you.." Gitta spins a 360 stepping foward towards the captain, slicing his neck, giving him a deep wound. The blood pouring out as the captain quickly pulls out his rifle from his back. Gitta taking his run from the ship jumping inside the water avoiding the captain's aim on him. Gitta sheath his two swords behind his back, having him swim back to his own ship, getting on the ship with the captain laying on the floor in his own pool of blood. He puts his left hand in his pocket,grabbing his black cloak placing it around his whole figure, wearing it like a cape, with his hood over his head, with him steering the ship towards the island.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Contract   Serious: The Contract Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:45 am

Tequila saw the island up ahead and as he arrived at the island he quickly leapt over board and rushed to deliver the prisoners. Leaving Gitta to do as he pleased.

[End of thread]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Contract   Serious: The Contract Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Contract
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Roleplay Area :: Roleplay Archives-
Jump to: