One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Snowflake Pirates

Go down 
+6
Frozen
TheMoonlightAngel
Redmerv
Future Shock
nikz200
antler
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

The Snowflake Pirates - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Snowflake Pirates   The Snowflake Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 1:42 am

Do you have a technician? I'm thinking of making a tinker tinker explosives and technology expert. So like Usopp and Franky together, but no slingshot or shipwright. Just technology and inventions. Including a lot of bombs.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: The Snowflake Pirates   The Snowflake Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 2:14 am

I do not
I would very much appreciate either a technician, upon applying with character however it would also be appreciated if you could supply an image for your character
Back to top Go down
http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk/
Azleculdum

Azleculdum

PostSubject: Re: The Snowflake Pirates   The Snowflake Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2015 8:05 am

i have a cook who can surgeon waiting on approval
Back to top Go down
Azleculdum

Azleculdum

PostSubject: Re: The Snowflake Pirates   The Snowflake Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 9:35 pm

ive been approved

im in a thread atm but if you want to join this one or make a new one do as you will
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: The Snowflake Pirates   The Snowflake Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 12:42 am

Approved
Fifi Gates has been approved into the crew. I shall create a starting thread for the crew and post the link to it up here once it is ready. Captain Gin looks forward to meeting you.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: The Snowflake Pirates   The Snowflake Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 8:33 am

The Blood & Bandages Saga

Broken Promises
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Snowflake Pirates   The Snowflake Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 7:16 pm

Hey, I would Like to join up with Akira If you're looking for a swordsman ^^
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: The Snowflake Pirates   The Snowflake Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2015 9:15 pm

Approved
Just get posting in the current thread Broken Promises
Back to top Go down
Bloodwake189

Bloodwake189

PostSubject: Re: The Snowflake Pirates   The Snowflake Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 8:47 am

Back to top Go down
Bloodwake189

Bloodwake189

PostSubject: Re: The Snowflake Pirates   The Snowflake Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2015 8:50 am

I'll draw up an image today or tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Damnationsedge

Damnationsedge

PostSubject: Re: The Snowflake Pirates   The Snowflake Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2015 9:55 am

I'm pretty new to everything but if the crew could use a diver and helmsman then Jouko would be happy to sign up.

https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t8120-jouko#118699
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Snowflake Pirates   The Snowflake Pirates - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Snowflake Pirates
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2