One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

my final rp

Go down 
+3
Redmerv
Karasu(the crow)
Redex 1000
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

Location : At a place not far from here... Here being right behind you.

my final rp Empty
PostSubject: my final rp   my final rp Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:36 pm

hello fellow Rpers as my rp ive comprised a fairly large rp...

the goal: a mystrious man has found that the scientist kokoroe mugen (see below) has discoverd a formula for a polymr that upon cooling and setting is both near industructable and can fit nearly and task put to it, be it efficent and plentiful ammo, armor, robotics, ship plating, or even for a sword for the most powerful swordsmen. this man has selected multiple pirate captains and the world government to have the message delivered by hijacked automuton birds that fall apart after passing the message.

the enemy: kokoroe mugen. one of the most renound scientists the world goevrnment has ever known. he disagreed however on the governments views and sought to escape, but was shot during his attempt. despite this he managed to outsail his pursuers in a craft of his own design. upon reaching a wild island in the south blue he went to work making his life there, fearing too leave becuase of the government he constructed and rebuilt the island into his own design. diggig his own home he began to expand, using the vast minerals at his disposal to create woderously advanced machines. decades later he had transformed the island into his own fortress, aided by his own polymr he used it to create robot guardians, traps, and most importantly, to rebuild his own body. effectivly prolonging his life. unfortunatly the years of solitude have all but rid him of his sanity, using his robots and cyborgs to kill any unwary traveler, be them pirate or marine.

the setting: heki-itonami island. an island hidden in the south blue home. rumors speculated around it are of hold countless tales, some people even doubt its exists. the top of the island is a heavily forested area filled with both monstrous creatures and deadly cyborgs. in the center is a large mountain chain that forms a small circle around the center of the island. in the heart of this circle is a large circular metal dome with multiple sealed doors covering it. inside is a strecthing complex, each of the sealed doors leads to 1 of 10 levels, each guarded by 1 (or multiple Twisted Evil ) highly advanced cyborgs. below these levels are a maze of tunnels that lead to the lair of dr kokoroe mugen.

updated, clearer way on how to play:
if you wish to join in please message here with a link to the pirate or crew who you wish to enter with.
if you want to fight a specific, or rp as, a Gatekeeper cyborg please pm me.
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

my final rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: my final rp   my final rp Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:43 pm

made it a bit clearer on how to enter
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

my final rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: my final rp   my final rp Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 2:40 pm

If more people join in, I'll join with Karasu or Nite.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

my final rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: my final rp   my final rp Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 4:41 pm

ill join with william
Back to top Go down
Easy

Easy

my final rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: my final rp   my final rp Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 4:42 pm

I guess I'll join with Alek.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

my final rp 913-33

my final rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: my final rp   my final rp Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 4:53 pm

ill join with PK Pirates

and Santo
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

my final rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: my final rp   my final rp Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 5:16 pm

I commit the forces all three of my crews as long as the time frame permits.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

my final rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: my final rp   my final rp Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 5:41 pm

lol too many people, 4 crews. I'm backing out of this.
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

my final rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: my final rp   my final rp Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 7:17 pm

the official threas wil be released in two weeks... hopefuly that will give everyone enough time to wrap up there own threads Very Happy

thank you for your pateince
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

my final rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: my final rp   my final rp Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 7:50 am

I was gonna join with Tarin, but since the PK Pirates are already in i'm already joining in anyways lol
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

my final rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: my final rp   my final rp Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 3:05 pm

im sorry, but rp is postponed till august 14... thank you for your pateince Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my final rp Empty
PostSubject: Re: my final rp   my final rp Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my final rp
Page 1 of 1