One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Fool's Gold

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
"Fire Kid" Blake

Serious: Fool's Gold 913-33

Serious: Fool's Gold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Fool's Gold   Serious: Fool's Gold Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 6:51 pm

Meanwhile on the shore Christopher was surfing on the beach and slashing through the waves and he landed on the shore and he sat down on his broken down beach chair and took his glass of rum lifted it to the sky and shouted "CHEERS!" He drank down the rum and and went back to surf on a dolphin who gladly accepted Christopher's proposal of riding on its back and went dived and appeared back on the wave with Christopher slashing through the waves.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Fool's Gold   Serious: Fool's Gold Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 7:30 pm

As he looked at the tall building he wondered what he should do and stumbled backwards and tripped over his own feet. Looks like he had a little too much to drink. As he stood back up he saw the marines heading off down to the right and thought to himself if these Marines are heading away from the docks perhaps they have a den den mushi on them or even better perhaps they have one aboard their ship at the docks.

Running using his strong legs to propel him faster and further as he sprinted towards the docks pushing past crowds of people blocking the streets he started finding it harder to get there. As he resurfaced by the pub he'd been in earlier he grinned now in sight of the docks. He looked at the large scale Marine ship and approached it.

Standing at the docks just in front of the ship he looked from side to side hoping to see if any Marines were around to stop him. He didn't see any and grinned as he started using his Air Hop technique to gently launch himself up from the ground high enough to reach the railings of the deck which he reached out and pulled himself on to.
Back to top Go down
http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk/
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Fool's Gold   Serious: Fool's Gold Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 8:06 pm

Daruki whipped himself off with a towel and took a stroll through town to get something to eat since surfing really made him hungry. He got some bread and cheese and headed back towards shore for some cheese sandwiches. When he was walking Christopher saw someone jumping and Christopher jumped up to where he was and blocked the way. "Exactly what are you doing?" Christopher said mesmerized by the man's movements and jumping. "I am a guru here and would like to know so I am sure your not terrorizing my town or...." Christopher didn't finish he just unsheathed his sword half way and looked back at the man. Christopher laughed and then proceeded to roll on the floor laughing.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Fool's Gold   Serious: Fool's Gold Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 9:38 am

As this random man attempted leaping in front of Hyde he looked down at the man who asked what he was doing.

"I'm boarding a Marine ship."

As the man then said how he was a guru and unsheathed his sword Hyde rolled his eyes. Did this guy even know what it was he was saying. Did he even know who he was up against. Grabbing hold of the side of the Marine ship he pulled himself aboard the Marine ship and looked down over the edge where he saw Christopher on the floor rolling with laughter.

He didn't know what was wrong with this guy but didn't care either and turned around on the Marine ship to see it was completely bare. They must've all headed off into town. But surely someone had to be aboard the ship keeping watch over it. As Hyde walked towards a door leading inside he could still hear the laughter in the distance and shook his head.

Entering through the door he looked in each door he passed to find a kitchen on his right first door a stair well on his left and further down at the end of the corridor he found an office. He kicked the door down and was met with a desk with a den den mushi on it between himself and a Marine Rear Admiral sitting behind the desk.

The Marine didn't move an inch and Hyde gulped looking at the Marine sitting in front of him. He reached for the den den mushi when he felt something strong strike his back and slumped forward on the desk wrapping his hand around the den den mushi.
Back to top Go down
http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk/
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Fool's Gold   Serious: Fool's Gold Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 5:57 pm

Christopher took a giant leap and landed on the marine ship, you know I don't really like marines or pirates disrupting peace on this island we don't need them fearful. Christopher this time took both swords and got into his swordsmen stance. "Now I don't know what your doing, or why you are here but I suggest you leave!" Christopher's face was now serious, and he didn't start laughing, usually Christopher hated to fight but he hated even more the island in havoc. Now I will give you until the count of three to get out of here before I am forced to fight and defeat you." Christopher pointed the tip of the sword at the man and stood perfectly still as he said "1!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Fool's Gold   Serious: Fool's Gold Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Fool's Gold
Page 1 of 1