One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Whiskey Peak Island Takeover [ended]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
"Fire Kid" Blake

Whiskey Peak Island Takeover [ended] 913-33

Whiskey Peak Island Takeover [ended] Empty
PostSubject: Whiskey Peak Island Takeover [ended]   Whiskey Peak Island Takeover [ended] Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 7:32 pm

The raft Santo was on slowly drifted towards Anubis's island Whiskey Peak he heard Anubis was moving to New World so he decided to go to and the forces were leaving so Santo knew this was the perfect time for an ambush. The raft finally hit the island and Santo unsheated his sword and was about to use a technique to slash through the island but felt the presence of people coming, he saw the PK Pirates ship land and he told them "Stay here if I am overwhelmed you can come and help me take over this island. " Santo had not told them the true reason for the takeover was for the fame and that would probably make him a shoe in for Shichibukai. Santo felt someone else on the port of the island and turned around and said "Come out!" Santo now was holding his sword in a position where his sword was pointing in the direction of where he heard the sound.

Last edited by "Phoenix King" Blake on Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Whiskey Peak Island Takeover [ended]   Whiskey Peak Island Takeover [ended] Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 10:01 pm

[[whiskey peak port side]]

A group of battered men came out, and met with Santo "Who are you? Are you part of the Anubis pirates?" They seemed to be armed with cutlasses and rifles and pistols, but there was only a group of 20 people.

[[Whiskey peak, houses and central]]

"I dont believe we werent called up for the big one!!! Man...." It was a man with a moustache, and a clean shaven face, sitting on a chair in the room, listening to some opera music , he had a suit on as well, only thing missing was his right arm and his right leg. Both were cybernetic parts.
[[Johnny "Machine Gun" Garcia]]
[[75,000,000 beli]]
[[Anubis pirate Paladin]]

Another man sat near the side of the room, he held a pure green colored sword and was wearing a bandana. He was sighing as he heard the music "You know , i think we should take a walk outside... never know who might be here" He had black hair which had grown over time.

[[Kazuma Arch]]
[[85.000,000 beli]]
[[Paladin of Anubis pirates, former Dark Ashura pirate]]

Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Whiskey Peak Island Takeover [ended]   Whiskey Peak Island Takeover [ended] Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 10:08 pm

"No I am Santo and these are my brothers, Blake and Danto. Santo put his sword a little lower and lowered his guard "What happened to you guys why are you all so battered I mean I know the Anubis pirates are here but are they really that cruel."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Whiskey Peak Island Takeover [ended]   Whiskey Peak Island Takeover [ended] Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 10:28 pm

The bounty hunters mostly sat down or were heading for their camp . The one who seemed to be the leader then spoke "No... not cruel, we have been trying to reclaim Whiskey peak for weaks... but their current forces are too good, they have over 300 soldiers on this island, including some of Anubis pirates Paladins...."

[[Near the centre]]

there was a bald man with spikes forming from his head, looking over whiskey peak as he drank his drink. He then saw some of the men standing around "Get back to guarding..... we need to make sure Whiskey Peak is in one piece...." He then pulled out his double edged spear on both ends. He had the Anubis pirates tattoo on his back , and began moving around with his spear.

[[Mouzet "The Faceless" Ranzar]]
[[90,000,000 beli]]
[[Anubis pirates paladins]]
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Whiskey Peak Island Takeover [ended]   Whiskey Peak Island Takeover [ended] Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 10:33 pm

"WOAH ANUBIS PALADINS, Danto, Blake I am gonna need you guys to win this one, don't worry the three of us will take back Whiskey Peak." Santo and Blake were eager in town to go fight them but Danto he was worried because they were Paladins. Santo, Blake, and Danto walked slowly towards the main island. Santo slung his sword over his left shoulder. "WAIT!" Danto screamed "We need to strategize before we rush into death Anubis Paladins are pirate that even Anubis recognizes and gives them recognition. Not only that they said they were 300 soldiers and among them are Anubis Paladins so the only way is to go into three groups and launch long range attacks. But we will need a visual aid that will make it so that we don't hit anyone innocent." Danto pondered this for a moment, "Guys we shouldn't go rushing into this yet we gotta wait we need a plan." Danto had a grim look on his face and noticed a stick in the sand. "Guys mabye we can make a diagram of the island, he used to stick to whack crabs that got near the diagram. Danto turned to see Santo and Blake running towards town, he stretched out his hands and grabbed them by the collars. Danto sighed "Your stupid idea just gave me an idea maybe we can sneak into town pretending to be commoners. Danto finally was happy he found a way into town "But under no circumstance must you engage in a fight because you will be found out. Danto's grim look came back

"Just let us go!". Blake was screaming wriggling in the hands of his brother. He was eager to fight still even though he promised not to fight unless he was engaged first.

Santo was calmer than Blake and walked towards town "Yes Danto we get it we will act like commoners so we don't attract attention, but this sword is definitely gonna attract something." Santo wasn't worried but he wanted to see what Danto said.

Danto just told him to go and both walked towards the island and Danto tracked a few feet behind.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Whiskey Peak Island Takeover [ended]   Whiskey Peak Island Takeover [ended] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 10:33 pm

[[Near the bounty hunter camp]]

The bounty hunter looked at the three which had left. He was wondering if these kids knew anything about this island or what.

[[Town outskirts, at the gate]]

There was a gate that would eventually block the three brothers if they came this way. The gate was large and had a outpost on it. It also had the large emblem of the Anubis pirates. There were 5 guards located here. About 200 soldiers resided in town where there were now pubs and armories and post offices. This were all run by the Anubis pirates. 100 pirates remained at the other side of the island with the ship and welcome party. Now in a pub in town centre Mouzet,Johnny and Kazuma were all meeting to discuss certain things. All the paladins were gathered at the town centre. Mouzet twirled his double sided spear "How goes things? Can we leave yet?" Johnny took a swig of the rum which just arrived, the splash was met with a grunt of satisfaction "Nah, the boss doesnt want us moving yet, if this whole Alabasta thing goes south, we might need these islands after all....." Kazuma sat back "I do not wish to be here any longer... it bores me and this place gets quieter by the minute....."
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Whiskey Peak Island Takeover [ended]   Whiskey Peak Island Takeover [ended] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 10:40 pm

Blake felt furious when getting to the gates and said "SORRY DANTO BUT CAN'T KEEP MYSELF IN!" Blake breathed in and screamed "Fire Tornado!" Blake began to spin such a fast circle fire bursted suddenly from his body and he the gates. "Now that the gate is dented a little lets fight the guards." Blake dizzily said.

Danto slapped his brother on the back of his head "Sorry fellas could you guys kindly open the door for us we are just trying to get to town, I mean this is a big tourist attraction." Danto had to lie so that they could get through but Danto felt a bit queasy about having to lie to people who were just doing there jobs."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Whiskey Peak Island Takeover [ended]   Whiskey Peak Island Takeover [ended] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:02 pm

The guards were on their toes , now all pointing rifles at the three men who were before them. There were about 6 guards, two on the the gate outpost, and 4 standing straight beside the gate when Blake attacked. one of the guards spoke "Who the hell do you kids think you are? You know who the fuck this island belongs to? " He points to the flag of the Anubis pirates which was hanging on the outpost "if you mess with this island, Anubis will kill you three for sure!! not to mention the Paladins he has inside the gates......"
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Whiskey Peak Island Takeover [ended]   Whiskey Peak Island Takeover [ended] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:33 pm

Danto's eye twitched, "Dragon Arms!GUM GUM DRAGoN STORM! The flurry of punches went straight towards the guards and Danto felt it go into the skin of the guards internally damaging them he flipped his hair and said "Not if we kill you first, we will kill the Paladins and Anubis remember the names Danto, Blake, and Santo and the crew because when we get to New World we will kick Anubis's ass and all his divisions!". Danto took a deep breath and stared at the big golden gates.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Whiskey Peak Island Takeover [ended]   Whiskey Peak Island Takeover [ended] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:13 pm

The noise was met, some of the guards were defeated some were now aiming at Danto, only 2 guards on the outpost remained "FIRE!!!" They fired their rifles at Danto, trying to shoot him down.

The noise was heard in town and immediately the Anubis pirates in town suited up. The Paladins who were in the pub were still drinking and eating. Johnny looked confused for a moment "SOMEONE IS ATTACKING US?!!! HERE?!!!" Kazuma threw his fork down "Fools... who the hell would dare touch Anubis territory...." Mouzet sat still and simply drank his jug "The new generation is full of idiot rookies who think they are big enough to mess with kings.... there is always reprecussions...... they cannot live....."
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Whiskey Peak Island Takeover [ended]   Whiskey Peak Island Takeover [ended] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:21 pm

Danto pretended to take the bullets fatally but then his rubber body sent them back. Danto screamed " Dragon Legs! Gum Gum Dragon Whip" Danto's leg shot out he spun in a circle kicking the remaining guards down. Danto now feared "Blake run right and when your far enough shoot fire into the sky so one paladin will target you, Santo go left and shot a Bond Cannon up so one Paladin will target you there isn't much time come on GO!"

Blake ran to the right side of the city and screamed "Enkai Hibarashi!" The flames were high and mighty like a geyser, Blake was spoiling for a fight with an Anubis Paladin since it was mentioned.

Santo ran to the left side and screamed "One Bond Cannon!" The shockwave shot through and the pounding sound made Santo's heart pounded in the same tempo with the shockwave.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Whiskey Peak Island Takeover [ended]   Whiskey Peak Island Takeover [ended] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:47 pm

Johnny stood up and rubbed his face with a towel. "ahh, ahh... who the fuck are these random ass kids?!!" Mouzet then got up and twirled his double edged Bisento, it was a long staff with blades on both end. Kazuma adjusted his swords and walked as well.

At the gates was Mouzet, he sat on top of the gate, twirling his bisento around "I see... you are the fool who is trying to to upset the balance.... i am Mouzet.... the faceless....... who are you? " Mouzet was trying to size up the person before him here at the gate.

Kazuma met with the shockwave, using his sword to negate it. "I am Kazuma Arch... and you are tresspassing rookie!!! Do you not understand the laws of the pirate world? " Kazuma held his swords steady.

Johnny tweaked his machine gun hand as he looked to Blake who was clearly trying to make a scene. But johnny had pirates with him when he came "You fucking brat... you fucking no good rookie brat.. how dare you come here?!! How dare you mess with the great man!!! The yonkou of the ages.... even the mafia bow down to him!! How dare you stand up against Anubis sama? I should fucking gauge your eyes out and feed them to the pigeons!!!"
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Whiskey Peak Island Takeover [ended]   Whiskey Peak Island Takeover [ended] Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 10:56 pm

"I should warn you I WILL DEFEAT YOU AND ANUBIS, WHETHER IT TAKES 1 YEAR OR A MILLION, AND WHETHER IT TAKES 1 TRY OR A MILLION TRIES." Blake knowing not to mess around lifted his hand in the sky and prepared his ultimate attack"Entai!" Blake's attack started as a tiny ember, but advanced to become a giant ball of fire that seemingly consumed Blake's body, Blake shot the Entai attack at the area where Johnny was.

Danto stared at Mouzet and his double bladed staff and smiled, Danto smiled and said "You feel for our trap and my name is Danto!" "Gum Gum Dragon Stamp Gatling!" Danto jumped up and the flurry of kicks were sent towards Mouzet at an incredible speed.

Santo said "Lets not waste time!" Santo basically flew at Santo ready for a sword clash with the paladin, expecting a fight for his life.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Whiskey Peak Island Takeover [ended]   Whiskey Peak Island Takeover [ended] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 5:42 pm

[[Johnny vs Blake]]

Johnny then lifted his machine gun arm and grit his teeth "Your too naive kid... you wont survive on this ocean with that sort of THINKING!!!! ABSORB!!!" His gun was absorbing the flames from Entai all in one. Johnny grinned as he loosened his suit "My machine gun arm has a special mechanism which allows it to absorb energy, like heat, flames, water or even shockwaves and blunt damage... NOW EAT BULLETS!!" He fired his machine gun rounds at Blake.

[[Mouzet vs Danto]]

Mouzet simply moved his blades in a circular motion, he was getting his double sided blades ready and then matched each of Dantos stamps with his own "1000 fang flurry" It was a high speed of vertical strikes with the double sided blade aimed at cutting off Dantos legs before they could reach him.

[[Santo vs Kazuma]]

Kazuma also clased with Santo at the same time. He was now trying to measure the swordsmans ability. He hit a horizontal strike with his sword, trying to cut him.
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Whiskey Peak Island Takeover [ended]   Whiskey Peak Island Takeover [ended] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:40 pm

Blake stood there he knew where he stood on the ladder of power compared to this Paladin, all he spoke was false lies and he put his head down and he was hit with the force of his own Entai attack. "Gah!" Blake fell as the blast hit him, and he coughed up blood. Blake went skidding and landed into nearly 50 feet away from the site of the fight. Blake knew it was over, he was to weak and his attacks had absolutely no effect, he also couldn't feel his body, nor could he move. Blake sat there and awaited Johnny to return and use the machine gun to blast Blake away.

Santo ran at Kazuma but was outmatched he felt blood oozing from the the cut and he fell to the ground, he coughed and blood splattered all across the floor "Hehehe looks like I lost!" The words took all the breath Santo had to just barely and weakly squeeze them out and Santo blacked out.

Danto retracted his legs, "I surrender." Danto knew where he stood and continuing on would be fatal. Danto got on his knees and accepted his faith, Danto's mind raced and his breaths were short and quick, his chest was pounding heavily waiting for Mouzet's response.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Whiskey Peak Island Takeover [ended]   Whiskey Peak Island Takeover [ended] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 6:28 pm

[[Johnny vs Blake]]

Johnny then walked over and pointed his machine gun at Blake "The truth of the world... is this kid.. the ones with power have everything... and the smaller ones.... who dont have enough power,... have NOTHING!!" He blurried more bullets aimed at Blake.

[[Kazuma vs Santo]]

Kazuma sighed "On this grandline... people like you shouldnt have even entered...... go home .. i will spare your life from death boy..." Kazuma arch withdrew his sword.

[[Mouzet vs Danto]]
Mouzet twirled his weapon and then stopped. Mouzet first laughed "Surrender?! you attack an Anubis pirate island and want to surrender?!!....." Mouzet pondered at first and then turned "Fine, leave this place , and take your allies with you, however, i will put the word out, from the moment you leave this island, you are a wanted man. Every Anubis pirate shall know the three of your names.... you will be hunted... now leave, i wont hunt you now..."
Back to top Go down
"Fire Kid" Blake

PostSubject: Re: Whiskey Peak Island Takeover [ended]   Whiskey Peak Island Takeover [ended] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 9:31 pm

Blake got just enough energy gathered the get up and run, tripping and falling down a mound into high grass being hidden from the view of the Paladin.\

Danto bowed his head and ran to where Santo was going, he soon began to catch a glimpse of the fight, which he saw did not end well for his brother

Santo got up his mouth filled with blood which woke him up and his one had was limp and he used his elbow to get to his sword but fell and once again blacked out only for a running Danto came and rescued him.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whiskey Peak Island Takeover [ended]   Whiskey Peak Island Takeover [ended] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whiskey Peak Island Takeover [ended]
Page 1 of 1