One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Change of Pace

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Change of Pace Empty
PostSubject: A Change of Pace   A Change of Pace Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:28 am

*Chapter One. A new start*

I sat on my bus to grandmother's hot spring dorm. I had a three hour trip a head of me so I decided to doze off for a bit as I went into dream land. I was back at my first tournament and I saw my old rival from the dojo Alex Ruler. We ran at each other matching each other blow for blow before it happened, Alex had gained the upper hand and swept kicked me knocking me off my feet and onto the floor before delivering the knock out kick to my head. As the kick came near me in my dream I awoke as my bus stopped. The man said last call and I got up and off the bus and into the nearest store I could find.

As I walked in I looked around and bought the first pack of cigarettes I could find a long with a small snack. Paying the man his money I walked out and into the street. I looked at the box in my shirt pocket and sighed taking one out and bumming a light off of a man in the street I started to smoke the little death stick. I put out the remaining embers as I finished it and walked up the stairs and into Aunt Haruka's tea house. Seeing two females a brunet and a black haired girl and I tapped one on the shoulder. Looks like I picked the right one as the dark haired one looked ready to tear my head off just for touching her friend. "Yes can I help you?" the brown haired one asked. "Yes I am looking for either Haruka Urashima or Hina Urashima." The brown haired one nodded and got Haruka.

I sat at a table and slid the pack down to Haruka "I got your smokes." I said as she took them. "So why was I called here from training if I may ask?" I said in a polite tone of voice. "Granny Hina has decided that you and Keitaro will be running the inn from now on." Haruka said. Though I was angry I kept my cool "I should be training. Not helping brother take care of the dorms." I countered. "The dorms needs someone with a stricter side and if we made Motoko co manger she would more than likely kick Keitaro out of the dorms." as she finished that sentence I sighed in defeat and cursed my brother's gentle attitude. "Alright fine I'll help him out...I'm not paying for hospital bills." I said as Haruka chuckled a bit. She took me through the dorm and introduced me to everyone other then three younger ones whom were at school at this time. "You know your only a few years older then two of them. Maybe you should start dating." she said in what I hope was a joke. "I don't have time for dating. I barely have time for this." I said in a monotone voice as I entered my room and fell asleep.

*end chapter one*

An: I know this story sucks but go easy on it.

New An: Title has been changed as I was a dumbass and forgot the name xD

Last edited by Kenjiro Nakamura on Tue May 08, 2012 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

A Change of Pace Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Change of Pace   A Change of Pace Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:46 am

Chapter Two: What a Bother.

I awoke to a yell of pervert and my brothers scream. I groaned as I walked down stairs and looked up to see a hole in the ceiling. "...What happened?" I asked in a bored tone looking at the hole as his brother came falling down through it. The brown hair glared angrily at me "It's none of your business you brother of a pervert!" she yelled throwing a punch at my self. I leaned my head a bit to the right avoiding the hit and flipped her over my shoulder onto her back. Crouching down I looked her into the eyes "You hit my brother in our families inn and then attempt to attack me. Why don't I evict you where you stand?" I asked her in a bored tone.

She seemed shocked at the very idea "Y-you can't! I can't go back home to mom and dad!" she yelled in a scared tone. "I don't really care. If you think I do after your attacks you're dumber than you look." I said standing up. My brother walked up to me "Kenji please don't kick her out..I deserved it." he said in a defeated tone. "Keitaro what happened?" I asked sighing. "I slipped and pulled down her skirt by mistake..." he replied. "Key word Kei, Mistake you didn't mean to and yet she attacked ya. How is that fair? Maybe a bit of yelling but out right hitting you? No." I said.

I groaned "I'll THINK about letting her stay." I said as I walked away. The black haired girl was glaring at me as I walked by "Got a problem say it black hair I'm in no mood for your shit." I said in an irritated tone. "I demand you leave." she said pulling out a sword. I flipped back and nailed her in the head with my heel knocking her down and I grabbed her blade. Looking at it for a bit I snapped it in half. "No weapons allowed no acceptions." I said leaving her in shock. I went to my room and fell asleep for the night.

I woke early the next day and smelled my self before making a small gagging sound due to the stench. "Guess it's time to use that hot spring." I said. Shrugging off my clothing and wrapping a towl around my waist I settled in and washed up. I looked through the steam and saw what seemed to be three females coming in. "Uhh excuse me...This is in use." I said. I coulda sworn I put up a sign they made for Kei. The girls stiffened up "N-Naruuuuuuuuu!" they yelled running back in.

I blinked then realized "That...Must have been the younger group who didn't know of me." Naru came running out and spoke to me though she seemed tense and worried. Perhaps because she knew I'd kick her out if she threw another punch. "Umm..Doku...W-what happened?" she asked with a stutter. "I was here bathing and three girls came in freaked out than ran out." I said with a shrug. As I finished washing I sighed and went up to my room to meditate before eating then going to sleep.

Chapter End

An: Ok from the point onwards his name is Doku namely for the fact it's weird typing my user name and due to the fact it'll also be odd if he stays the same name and he ends up with a character.
Back to top Go down

A Change of Pace
Page 1 of 1