One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cutting Edge Pirates (revived)

Go down 
+4
klemenator
Getsugaburi
Karasu(the crow)
nikz200
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Insane

Insane

Cutting Edge Pirates (revived) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cutting Edge Pirates (revived)   Cutting Edge Pirates (revived) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 1:29 am

Katherine Ifeamán would like to join this crew :3
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Edge Pirates (revived)   Cutting Edge Pirates (revived) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 1:44 am

and so she shall, welcome aboard, we have a thread , and its in north blue too Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Edge Pirates (revived)   Cutting Edge Pirates (revived) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 1:52 am

https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t7638-octavia-scallus-not-official-name-see-descripion#114089

Willing to join if you can take me on as a pet and give me a proper name. You can also offer a better position, But I don't think she can do anything but fight and catch food.

Also need to be approved for the Character
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Edge Pirates (revived)   Cutting Edge Pirates (revived) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 2:36 am

Welcome aboard, i think crew pet sounds right, position.... i dont know a position i can use, but crew pet sounds fine or aquatic transalator, lol, her name.... how about Octa? or Oiri?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Edge Pirates (revived)   Cutting Edge Pirates (revived) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 2:38 am

Sounds fine, I think Octa fits or combine for Octaoiri
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cutting Edge Pirates (revived)   Cutting Edge Pirates (revived) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cutting Edge Pirates (revived)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2