One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One Piece: Parallel Universe

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
antler

antler

One Piece: Parallel Universe Empty
PostSubject: One Piece: Parallel Universe   One Piece: Parallel Universe Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 7:05 pm

I have decided to begin attempting to write a One Piece fan fiction instead of drawing the Manga as due to my awful drawing skills it is turning out pretty bad and also I do not have enough time to work on it so seeing as it is easier and quicker to do I figured instead I would write my own personal one.

This one will be set in exactly the same time as the series except for one difference which of course will be that it is a parallel universe. So Gol D. Roger and many of his exploits will all still be made mention to but all Cannon characters will not exist in this story. So no Luffy, Buggy or Smoker, but some characters will be made similar to them. I have decided I will have users from this site added into it and I will write you all to the best of my ability.

As I do not know if all of you wish to be in this tale or not I am going to be writing it with a few people I know wanted to be in it then if anyone else would like me to add them into it just private message me or speak to me on the chatbox and I'll do it but I will need some details about your appearance if you are to be featured in it. Anyway without further stalling I will begin this tale of the legendary quest for the One Piece Antler.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One Piece: Parallel Universe #1

Chapter 1

The sun was beating down over a beautiful calm blue sea in the East Blue. In the distance an average sized ship drifted along slicing through the waves with ease. The ship sailed through the small weakened waves all the while their flag fluttering high above. A black flag, with a hooded skull and feathery wings on either side, it was a dark looking flag and one which would never welcome one to steal from them.

As the ship drifted along without a care in the world the owners of this ship were full of celebratory cheer. The deck was filled with men drinking ales, beers and spirits, gambling and the odd one or two men singing drunkenly. The Captain of this party vessel stepped forward revealing herself from a room above deck.

A tall think woman stood looking out over her crew and smiled, she looked out through beautiful round bright blue eyes and has thin red lips which reached from cheek to cheek. With a small pointy nose and a single golden loop in each ear she felt pretty and indeed she was.

Among the drunken celebrations of the crew no one entirely noticed her stepping down the stairs to the deck, her small breasts bounced a little in her red & white cross hatched shirt which was tied in a knot exposing her thin abdominals. She wore dark purple trousers which reached 3 quarters of the way down her leg and black shoes which made barely any sounds among the party aboard.

“Men you should all be proud of yourselves after such a successful heist, I am proud of you all and I think we should split up the treasure now. What do you think Siloce?” Marnia asked gazing at the head of the ship.

The celebrating stopped as they turned their heads to look at Siloce standing on the dark hooded angel figure head of the ship. From behind only a long black cape could be seen trailing down and a large rimmed black cowboy hat sitting atop his head. From the hat greasy & wavy hair could be seen hanging down and curling.

“Marnia. I think that would be a great idea, the sooner I get my half of the treasure the sooner I can leave to find my crew.”

“Right you heard him men.” Replied Mariana smiling as she raised her head, allowing her long incredibly curly black hair to fall down her back to her arse, she looked at her crew noticing how inebriated they all were. If this man Siloce decided to try and take this treasure the only threat he’d have would be her.

As two members of Marnia’s crew named Marsiana & Nictiole headed in to the treasury they gripped a treasure chest and lifted it up carrying it out to the deck. Laying the chest on the ground and heading back for another of the 7 chests and 3 bags they had stolen the 1st one was swarmed by Marnia’s crew.

“Leave it!” shouted Marnia her crew all slowly stepped back from it putting the treasure back down in the chest.

Siloce turned on the figure head of the ship and headed down towards the deck his cape wrapped around him as he stepped down and headed towards the treasure as the remaining chests where laid before him. Marnia joined him by the treasure and the crew all silenced watching both these Captains stand before the treasure they had fought so hard for.

“How about I take these 3 bags and those two chests you can have the rest?” mentioned Siloce in a monotone voice.

Marnia looked at him and his cold glare which was fixed on what he had just claimed, she was afraid to decline but that wasn’t going to stop her. As a fearless female pirate Captain it was her duty to do such a thing.

“No I would prefer you take all 3 sacks and only 1 chest, you used my crew and ship for the assault so I think we deserve more.”

The entire crew froze with fear and held their breath unable to believe she dared say something to him. Siloce was an extremely feared pirate of these seas and not someone you wanted to get on the bad side of.

Siloce turned his head a little to the left to look at Marnia’s disagreement and that exact second she regretted it and gulped trying to stand brave against this man Marnia gritted her teeth and froze.
Time seemed to slow down as she waited for Siloce’s reply, something seemed wrong.

“Okay” the words uttered from his lips was heard by the entire crew all of which began breathing again including Marnia who too had been holding her breath.

Siloce gripped the three bags in his hand and headed to the side of the ship where an emergency rowing boat was hanging. He dropped the bags into the boat then turned and pointed at the chest closest to Marnia and said.

“And bring me that chest closest to Marnia.”

Marnia nodded and clicked her fingers; Marsiana & Nictiole rushed over and lifted it in to Siloce’s boat. Then they rushed back to the other members of the crew as they all watched Siloce pull a small knife from his dark blue frilled sleeves and slash directly through the ropes holding up the boat. As the ropes where slashed the boat fell into the sea below with a splash.

As Marnia opened a few of the chests of treasure along with the rest of her crew Siloce rowed away on his own in a little rowing boat disappearing into the distance. Marnia was flabbergasted as seeing the fortune before her and she smiled as she ran her fingers through the golden coins lifted a pearl necklace over her head and began slipping many rings on. Till one treasure chest began rocking from side to side and finally rolled on to its back and a quiet scream came from it.

The entire crew stopped still in the midst of their enjoyment of the treasure and turned to look at the chest which fell over. Marsiana & Nictole gulped in fear as the chest stopped moving and everyone waited for it to move again.

Marnia was fearful of this ghostly chest too and took a few steps towards it.
“H-H-Hello?” she asked.
“Hey-OWWW!” was the reply which came from the chest.
“Are you a g-ghost?”

The crew began biting their finger nails in fear of a ghost and being left with this cursed treasure chest. Is this why Solice hadn’t picked that chest? This question ran through Marnia’s head as she approached it again hearing no reply. She gripped the chest’s padlock removed a pistol from her pants and fired a shot to break the lock off.

Opening the chest her eyes widened with relief when she saw what it contained as the rest of the crew waited in to see what sat before their fearless Captain.

Sitting in the treasure chest before her was not gold nor gems or anything of value. Only a small boy of around 5ft 8 with long shaggy mousey brown hair, hazel eyes and freckles. The boy had chains wrapped around his body and was wearing a white shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and a thin black tie around his neck, dark jeans and had a bowler hat resting on him.
The boy turned to look up at the pretty woman looking down at him relieved.
He smiled and said.
“Hi.”
Back to top Go down
http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk/
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: One Piece: Parallel Universe   One Piece: Parallel Universe Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 7:06 pm

One Piece: Parallel Universe #2

Josh sat up happy to have more room to move around in and smiled at the woman who was looking down at him unhappy that the treasure she had hoped for wasn't there. Josh reached to towards her and asked her kindly whilst smiling at her.

"Hey can you do me a favour and free me from these chains?"

Marnia rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"Who do you think your talking to you little brat?" she asked sounding a little annoyed at his question.

"Erm I dunno some old woman who won't free?"

The lid of the chest came crashing back down again only this time hitting the boy on the head hard. he shouted back at the pain which crashed into his head.

"Ow that really hurt. What was that for?"

"Your going to need to learn your place if your aboard my ship boy!" Marnia said to the boy as she knelt down beside the chest.

"But I don't even know who you are lady!" he replied pointing out the obvious. The lid came back open and this time he was picked up by the shirt collar by the woman who asked him.

"Who are you and what are you doing in my treasure chest?"

"I'm Josh and I was locked in there. Now who are you old lady?"

The entire crew alls stepped back hearing Josh's question, they all knew you didn't call Marnia an old lady and didn't want to get hurt by her attacking Josh.

Grinning an evil grin which quickly began to change to one of ferocity the woman's fingernails began to grow more curved and sharper and her body began to grow furry bright yellow with black spots and before Josh knew it he was being held face to face with a Leopard. He gulped and felt his shirt tearing from the sharp claws.

The woman's other fist came up to hit him in the jaw and knock him out of her grip and to the other end of the deck. Josh felt the strong punch crack him in the jaw and it was incredibly powerful and made him bite his tongue. As he hit the deck again Josh leapt up screaming about his tongue hurting in pain.

"Ow.....Ow....I bit my tongue......Ow"

Marnia rolled her eyes and approached Josh growling at him her crew backed away knowing how ferocious she could be when in her leopard form. As Marnia leapt at Josh he noticed her leaping towards himself and gulped. He wasn't too sure what to do right now and she only got closer and closer. As she was almost on him Josh jumped up allowing her to fly under him and into the wall. Josh came back down feet first landing on Marnia.

"Whoa...whoa, hey woman whats wrong with you? Its not my fault I was in the chest. Well I guess it was a little bit I mean they locked me away in there because...." He was cut off mid sentence by Marnia swinging a sharp clawed foot at him and he ducked down avoiding her foot. Looking at Marnia Josh breathed heavily and swung his fist towards her which was met by her mouth as her foot reached the ground again she bit down on Josh's hand hard digging her teeth in and causing blood to leak down his fingers.

Screaming at the top of his voice Josh felt her teeth dig in her entire crew could also feel Josh's pain with teeth digging in and teeth meeting bone. He began swinging his other fist towards Marnia which fortunately hit her in the nose causing her to let go due to shock.

As her teeth removed Josh stepped back looking at his hand with blood dribbling from it and holes in between his knuckles it ached and stung way beyond his worst dreams and he couldn't believe how much it hurt.

Looking at Marnia he could see she was blood thirsty and tried shaking his hand to get some of the blood off. He had heard that devil fruit users could be blood thirsty and from the looks of this woman she was incredibly. Josh didn't want to become her dinner and clenched his fists tight as much as it hurt he clenched them as tightly as he could manage till he finally felt his right fist a little odd. it didn't feel like it was right and hurt too much. As Marnia charged back at him once again with claws out and teeth at the ready he clenched his fist tightly and attempted to hit her again.

As he swung his fist it felt as if time slowed down as Marnia flipped in mid air lowering her torso and avoided Josh's fist. Her hind legs spun around and down with claws out into Josh's shoulders kicking him down to the ground he found himself hitting the ground hard and screaming as the claws dug into his shoulders tearing through his shirt.

"OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWO, what do you want!?"

"Your going to get me some treasure as punishment for being in that treasure chest instead of treasure. Thats what I want."

"But where am I going to get treasure from?"

"I don't care all I know is you owe me some treasure boy!"

"Okay okay I'll get you your bloody treasure just get off of me."

Marnia plucked her claws from Josh's shoulders, blood dribbled down his back staining his shirt and blood came from her claws as she slowly changed back into her human form and stood in front of her crew looking down at the pained Josh whose body was bloody and scared.

Josh slowly picked himself up and off the ground and stumbled to the edge of the ship painfully as Marnia looked at him from behind and called out to him.

"We're closing in on Garden Reach I've been told its about an hours journey away do you better get yourself cleaned up and ready cause the second you get to the docks your going to get us our treasure."

Josh lifted his sagging head and looked back at Marnia breathing heavily in agony. He nodded as the blood stains down his back began to spread.

"Yea.........sure."
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: One Piece: Parallel Universe   One Piece: Parallel Universe Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 7:06 pm

One Piece: Parallel Universe #3

Looking back at himself in the mirror he noticed how bloody his shoulders were and pulled his shirt off to see the nasty scars on his shoulders. A few choice words ran through his head about Marnia ones of which he so desperately wanted to call her but seeing as he was aboard her ship and she had a devil fruit, it would probably be best to leave the words till later.

He wiped the blood from his shoulders and pulled his shirt back on there was a knock at the door and he said.

"Its open" the door opened up and in walked a young man with a bundle of clothes in his hands he laid them down on the bed behind Josh and said to him.

"Here Marnia said these will come in handy. You might want to wear them." the young Pirate had a baby face and looked no older than 15 although his eyes seemed to say he was much older. The young pirate nodded to Josh before turning and leaving slamming the door shut behind him.

Looking down at the clothes he noticed he was being given another white shirt like his own without the new blood stains. He dropped his own one to the ground and picked up the new one and slid it on over his tanned body. He noticed that he had been offered some black suit trousers black formal shoes a black blazer and mask. As he lifted the mask up he noticed a flintlock pistol in the mask. Josh gulped as he'd never really handled a fire arm. Lifting it up he looked at it as his hands felt the power and responsibility which came with a gun.

On the decks outside Marnia was strolling around watching her crew mates enjoying their celebration. She even heard a few murmurs from them about the new boy who had climbed out of the treasure chest and about how ferocious she herself had been towards him. A grin grew over her face, she was a Pirate and Pirates were bad people. A door opened on the main deck and walking out from it was a young boy in jeans formal shoes a clean white shirt with sleeves rolled up to the elbows a thin black tie and a flint lock pistol tucked into his pants.

Marnia turned to look at him and approached him slowly, the rest of the crew slowed down their partying and turned to look at him. They were surprised to see him looking so confident and awaited Marnia's response. As she reached him Marnia looked out and noticed how close they were to Garden Reach. Her left hand slid around his shoulder and pulled him close as she leaned in towards him.

"Young man, we will soon be coming to Garden Reach that island ahead. You see it just there?"

Josh looked ahead and could see the beautifully large island sitting there, it was large and seemed to have some sort dip in it. He wasn't sure what it was but shrugged his shoulders as he was led around the ship whilst Marnia continued speaking of what she expected of him on Garden Reach.

"As we dock I will send some men out for supplies and myself and two others will accompany you to the bank. But we will not help you rob it. Once you have robbed the bank, we will wait for you aboard the ship where you can give us the treasure and once you do that. Then we will help you escape and drop you off on another island where you will be much safer."

"But how do I know your telling the truth?" he asked looking at her sly grin.

"Well, you don't but. Its that or we kill you here and now." she replied to Josh as she removed her arm and stood up towering over him. Josh nodded to himself and said to Marnia.

"Alright."

~~~Later at the docks of Garden Reach~~~

As the ship docked into the large docks the anchor slashed into the water and suck down deep the sails were raised and Marnia looked at Josh. Two of her crew grabbed his arms from either side and began to carry him towards the gang plank leading down towards the docks. As he was carried down to the docks they put him down and looked down at his small physique and grunted. They were rather gruff looking men and Josh felt a little intimidated around them. He waited for Marnia to join them and saw her walk down in a way which looked more like floating.

"Right Josh I think its time we go to the bank and you repay us our treasure."

"Look. Its really not my-" Josh's plea was cut short by Marnia leaning in toward him and growling. He knew she could change into a Leopard and wasn't ready to be bitten or torn up again. Looking down at his hand he could still see the deep cuts from this bitches teeth. He wanted to punch her but simply clenching his fist hurt like hell.

"Alright lets go find this bank" Josh said weakly, he noticed a few more men of Marnia's crew carrying empty barrels off the ship via the gang plank and saw them go off into a different direction as Josh was lead straight into the middle of the town where the dip in the island Josh had seen from far away was. As he walked down into the dip and the town he could see many shops on either side and as he continued walking down there he saw the town went left and right at the end of the street. After walking amongst a bunch of people who all looked a little tatty Josh began to realise how badly he stood out among them in such smart looking clothing. He noticed the odd few Marines patrolling the streets and realised this island was protected. He even noticed a few pets people had in their hands such as bunny rabbits, dogs, and the odd ginger cat which was sitting on someone's shoulder. These people may like animals but if they ever saw what Marnia could change into their minds thoughts might change he thought to himself.

Looking from side to side no bank could be seen in sight till they reached the end of the street and turned right. There it was at the very end of the street. The 1st national bank of Garden Reach. Josh had begun to feel scared and became more aware of the gun in his pants. Having the gun in his pants wasn't a crime but as he walked he now understood why he was getting looked at so much.

"Well Josh now's your time to shine."

Marnia pushed him forwards waiting for him to head on in and get to work. As he stumbled forward and was about to enter he looked back only to see the three of them still all stood there. He looked at them a little afraid and gritted his teeth.

"Don't think about running away now. We wouldn't want you to get away from us so quickly or easily now would we Josh."

He looked at the bank and shook his head from side to side as he breathed in heavily and entered the bank's doors. As he entered he could see about 3 people waiting in the line to see the bank tellers and a Marine guarding the door. Josh gulped as he noticed the Marine turn and look at him. He felt fear smother his body and sweat begin to dribble down his face. He saw the Marine's eyes lead down to look at his waist.

Oh shit oh shit oh shit. Please don't look at the gun oh god no. Is what was going through Josh's head and as the Marine's eyes rose back to Josh's eyes he saw his mouth open and the Marine turn around. He was terrified at what he would do or say right now and began to as unsuspectingly as he could manage reach for the flintlock pistol.

"Welcome to the 1st national back of Garden Reach Sir how can we help you?" the Marine asked Josh he breathed out feeling relief when the next thing he heard and felt was the sound of pounding and breaking glass was heard directly behind him. He felt shards of glass splinter towards his back and neck followed by a large heavy weight crashing down on his back. His face met the floor and tiny shards of glass. Screaming shot up in the air and filled the building as Josh tried opening and closing his eyes as his back was relived of the weight on his back.

Looking forwards at the people who had been waiting he noticed they were on the ground covering their heads screaming and one woman was crying. What he saw standing before him was a 5 foot tall furry white bunny rabbit with ginger hair which reached down to her back. The rabbit could be seen to be wearing large brown tatty boots and cream coloured torn shorts and a cream coloured sports bra.

"What the-?" Josh asked himself as he saw a smaller woman leapt down from the rabbit's furry back brandishing a rifle in her hands. He shook his head not fully understanding what was going on and saw the Marine had even dropped to the floor in fear. He stood up and looked at the large rabbit and woman who both were brandishing guns and shouted at them.

"HEY I WAS ROBBING THIS BANK!" The second the words left his mouth he knew it was a mistake as the rabbit & woman turned around brandishing their rifles and the Marine on the floor looked up at a slightly distressed Josh.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

One Piece: Parallel Universe #4

The smaller of the two female bank robbers turned around and looked at Josh still holding her rifle, as she turned and walked over to Josh all he could see was her brown/ginger hair tied up in a pony tail most of it hidden under an army cap except for a little whisper of hair poking out at the front and the pony tail hanging out and leading down her back. She had a pretty face but also looked like she'd been through some rough times her black eyes and little pointy chin and her narrow waist and generously proportioned breasts. She dressed like a tom girl. Wearing a cyan blue tank top and dark green hot pants with the same filthy looking brown boots on each foot.

But she fought and spoke like a man as Josh was met by a rifle but to the face and another impact from the same butt to the stomach followed by.

"We're robbing this f**king back so shut your ass up and get down. You'll get a damn bullet to the face if I have to tell you again."

Josh fell to the ground after being hit in the stomach and lay on the ground holding his stomach. The pain was unbelievable. This girl had some strength. As the girl turned back and walked towards her large white bunny pal she pointed her rifle at the roof and continued.

"Right if we have any more trouble with any of you like with that guy back there you'll get a bullet to the face alright. You've just seen I'm not afraid to use brute force and I'm sure as shit not afraid to fire this gun either. Any questions?"

No one raised there hand but Josh did cough a bit and the girl turned and said to Josh.

"I told you to shut your mouth!"

Josh nodded and stopped coughing whilst the girl took a large bag which had been hanging from the bunny's shoulders and slung it over her own shoulder.

"Right Bun Bun you stay here and handle the children ok?"

the Bunny nodded to the girl and watched her skip happily down towards the safe where some more screams where heard. Josh looked at the Marine who was glaring at him and felt a little awkward in this current situation.

"Where you really going to rob this bank?" the Marine whispered to Josh. He looked back at the Marine and gulped. He wasn't quite sure how to answer this question.

After taking a few seconds to think Josh nodded.

"Urm yeah......I guess I was. But not out of my own free will. No for the love of god no. I'm being forced to do it by some Pirates."

"Well let me tell you now boy. Your lucky you came in when you did otherwise I'd have had to put a bullet in your brain." The Marine chuckled to himself. He was an older gentleman with white hair and a white moustache but Josh had expected this guy to at least be a bit nicer than laugh about having to shoot him in the head.

Looking away from the Marine Josh looked at the Bunny and wasn't sure how good her reactions or anything were but he was sure he wanted to try and get out of the bank. But with Pirates outside waiting for him and the money and bank robbers inside stealing the money he wasn't too sure what he was going to do.

His flintlock pistol wasn't exactly a match for these two bank robbers with rifles. Reaching for the flintlock Josh examined it and shook his head.

"This won't do." He muttered to himself.

The Marine saw him handling the flintlock and whispered to him.

"Hey boy that a flintlock?"

Josh nodded.

"Pass it on over." The Marine seemed to be interested in his gun, which wasn't a shock old geezer probably knew more about it than he did. As Josh slid it along the floor it scrapped and he closed his eyes and sighed. He knew he probably had it now.

The other people in the bank all raised their heads to see and bit their lips and looked away in shock of what the large white bunny just might do.

Oh dear god please don't kill me where the words which shot through Josh's mind Then as he noticed the bunny turn to look at him he looked at the Marine.

The bunny looked at Josh and just continued blinking and stared at Josh and the Marine. As he saw her look he stopped breathing and when the bunny finally turned back he exhaled and looked at the Marine.

He had grabbed the flintlock and hid it under his sleeve. Josh hadn't been more relieved in a long time and as he looked at the Marine he noticed the Marine was examining it.

"Thanks." Josh whispered back to the Marine.

"No Problem kid. If you want I can help you get out of here."

"Really? no hard feelings about me nearly robbing this place?"

"Nah you don't really look the type."

Feeling a little outraged Josh blurted back.

"What? Of course I could've robbed this place. Its not that secure!"

"Would you shut up kid?" the Marine whispered back angrily as he managed to empty out gunpowder into his palm from the flintlock. He placed the flintlock in his pocket and then scattered the gunpowder over the floor towards the bunny.

The Marine pulled a lighter from his pocket and as Josh watched he felt a little insulted by the Marine saying he couldn't rob this place he wanted so badly to prove him wrong and also escape this heist gone wrong for himself.

Outside the bank stood Captain Marnia and her two crew mates who'd dragged Josh here. One of them turned to Marnia and asked her after seeing the bunny and woman bash through the doors into the bank.

"What if he can't get out with the money?"

Marnia smiled.
"Well he better escape with our money or we'll kill him. You've seen the way I work. So you should know by now that I won't settle for anything less."

"But Marnia it looks like there going to rob the bank first." her other crew mate said looking at her a little worried for Josh.

"Well he better beat them or we're going to beat them and take their money from the bank along with their lives."
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: One Piece: Parallel Universe   One Piece: Parallel Universe Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 7:07 pm

One Piece: Parallel Universe #5

At his little outburst the bunny turned around to see the trail of gunpowder that had been scattered towards her. Enraged by this pathetic attempt to catch her off guard her face turned to one of upset. She walked over to the Marine as the gunpowder was directed from himself towards her and she swung the butt of her rifle down to hit the Marine in the face whilst still holding on to the barrel. As the butt hit him he grunted and lost a tooth amongst the gunpowder. Thats what you get for leaving your mouth open.

The bunny then looked at Josh and shook her head as she swept away the gunpowder with her feet. Still in pain the Marine reached into his pocket and removed a lighter which he used to still try and go through with burning the bunny. Josh watched as the bunny's eyes watched him and as he saw the lighter spark a flame and a few seconds later the lighter and flame where reaching for the gun powder and it was lit.

The other woman ran up from the vault with a bag in hand filled with beli and Josh knew it was his job to hold of it and give it to Marnia if he wanted his freedom. As the bag swayed in her hand it suddenly hit the floor when she saw the trail of gunpowder meet her accomplice the large white bunny. Josh looked and could see both the woman and bunny shocked at the fire and heard the Marine stand up to attack. Fearing the sight of seeing this stupid old Marine's head blown off Josh blew the flames as strongly as he could to put them out then leapt to his feet as the woman pointed a rifle at his head. Josh then swung his left fist at the Marine and felt it meet with something solid.

The crowd of hostages behind all watched in shock as they all screamed in a gentle whisper.

"HE HIT A MARINE!!!?"

Not only could they not believe it but neither could the bank robbers themselves. The bunny was stunned and merely let out a giggle whilst the other woman's jaw just dropped. The Marine on the other hand was met by a painful bony fist to the neck which hit him in the Adam's apple.

"Aww look Bun this poor kid wants to help us." the woman said to Bun in a sweet tone and Josh finally felt much better and hoped that she wouldn't be as harsh anymore. She approached him waving her hips from side to side smiling as Bun gripped her rifle waiting to see her decision.

"Yea look I'm helping you so please just help me get out of here."

"Aw your sweet kid, but no."

Clenching her rifle was and swinging the butt of it around the bunny watched in surprise as Josh was greeted by the butt followed by the floor.

"Come on Bun its time we get out of here."

The large bunny nodded as they both sprinted from the bank through the doors lightly stepping over Josh's body.

Lying on the floor his head shook and his vision was blurry for a few seconds. Something warm and wet was dribbling from his nostril and climbing over his top lip. Josh ran his finger down it to find it was blood. That bitch had broken his nose. Josh wiped it away with the back of his hand watching both the bunny & woman running from the bank attempting to vanish from his and everyone else's sight.

Feeling his head throbbing and his nose aching as more blood dripped from his nostril he attempted to retain consciousness but that damn girl had some strong arms. As he pulled himself to his feet Josh walked towards the door and lost balance. Falling to the right he caught himself on the door and looked out through the glass doors.

He took in a deep breath and gulped then blinked and continued through the doors, pushing them open the light shocked his eyes and he instantly looked down and saw blood dripping from his top lip. He wiped it away again and felt his balance returning to him. Taking a few steps towards the two of them he placed his hand on the bunny's back.

The large bunny turned to look at Josh then he noticed the sound of bullets being cocked into place of the barrel of a rifle ready to be fired at the three of them. As Josh's grip on the bunny grew weak and the strength of his legs and balance became stronger he looked around and gulped.

9 Marines surrounding them all armed with rifles pointed at them all.

Oh bugger.

((Sorry for the shitty short chapter guys))

Last edited by Soulseeker on Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: One Piece: Parallel Universe   One Piece: Parallel Universe Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 7:23 pm

*applauds loudly*
Ant! You simply MUST write more of this! Very Happy
This was INTENSE. You really write sequences of violence and general action very skilfully. I loved the tension and shots fired between Marnia and Josh, (whom is a very admirable character Razz) and I can’t wait to see how the rest of this pans out!
Also, the sudden appearance of a Bun-Bun (a zoan user, I’m guessing?) actually genuinely made me burst out laughing Very Happy It’s totally Oda-like and your writing style and sequencing of dialogue is actually extremely similar to the great man himself, consequently making this story totally believable to be set in the One Piece world (even if it’s a parallel one!)
So bravo, so far my friend! Bravo! Can’t wait to read the rest! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

PostSubject: Re: One Piece: Parallel Universe   One Piece: Parallel Universe Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:52 am

Nice work Josh Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One Piece: Parallel Universe   One Piece: Parallel Universe Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:16 pm

As Expected from the Almighty Antler XD

It's really good cheers
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: One Piece: Parallel Universe   One Piece: Parallel Universe Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:51 am

One Piece: Parallel Universe #6

Triggers were pulled and from the barrels of the many rifles aimed bullets were propelled from the barrels towards the bunny, the woman and Josh. As they flew towards all three of them the bunnies legs tensed and seconds before the bullets would've hit their mark the woman on the bunnies shoulders and Josh holding on to the fur on her back they bounced from the ground over the Marine's heads. Josh was dragged along with them trailing behind as the bunny screamed a little in pain from fur being pulled on.

The Marines all watched in shock as the bunny and two humans were carried off with her. The ground shook upon landing and now both bunny Josh & the woman were now standing between Marnia and two of her crew and the Marines.

Josh looked from Marnia to the Marines who turned to aim their guns again and back at the bunny who growled at him. Fright made Josh let go of the bunnies fur and he grinned awkwardly.

"Sorry" he muttered to her.

The woman grinned as the bunny launched out a kick towards the marine's rifles which in return were knocked out of their grip. As the Marines dropped their rifles Marnia shouted.

"WHERE MY MONEY JOSH?"

Gulping and looking frightened Josh shrugged and pointed to the woman on the bunnies shoulders.

"WELL YOU BETTER GET THAT MONEY OF OURS!" she shouted back looking at him with a pistol in hand.

Josh looked at the woman who looked back at Josh still clutching her rifle. Her face seemed to say. Just try it and see what happens. Feeling rather intimidated by women right now and extremely emasculated Josh simply said to her.

"Can I?"

"Your not much of a pirate are you Josh?"

He shook his head.

"........no...................not yet."

The Marines picked their rifles back up and as they did so the sound of bullets being fired were heard and the Marines all fell to the ground clutching at their knees howling in pain. Looking back at Marnia bunny, Josh & the woman could see one of Marnia's crew mates held a smoking pistol. He must've been one of the many pirates who had a bounty aboard Marnia's ship.

Marnia's eyes looked at Josh then the bag of money and Josh wasn't sure what to do he'd seen both strengths of each of these people and didn't want to get on either of their bad sides. His nose still hurt and blood still dribbled from it. He'd lost his pistol and now was standing here in a situation where if he tried stealing the bag of money he'd be shot if he didn't he'd be shot.

Josh looked at the bunny and gripped the bag.

"I wouldn't do that if I was you Josh."

He gulped and before either of them knew it the woman fell from bunnies shoulders and hit the ground falling on Josh who also hit the ground as he was fallen on. The bunny screamed in pain and leapt forward. Standing in place was Marnia in her hybrid form.

Josh gulped looking at her as the woman lying on him muttered.

"Oh great another Zoan user." She used the butt of her rifle to pick her self up by pushing it down into Josh's gut. As she got up Josh held his gut in pain and rolled to the side. Marnia slashed the strap to the bag of money.

As the bag fell one of Marnia's other crew mates rushed in to scoop up the bag, as he did the woman swung the butt of her rifle down into his face making him drop it and the bunny spun around attacking Marnia with her paw clenched into a fluffy fist.

As the fist met Marnia's face she rolled to the side shocked at the strength of the bunny. Digging her claws into the ground she stopped herself rolling so far and got back on her feet then roared at Bunny.

The other pirate member of Marnia's took aim at the woman and began his quick firing technique. As he started quickly firing off bullets from his revolver at the woman. Josh watched her side step each one with cat like reactions before taking aim with her own rifle.

Josh looked to his left to see the Pirate who she'd knocked out and he looked at the bag. He remained on the floor as he looked at both Bunny & Marnia whilst his gut still hurt from that damed rifle butt. He was scared of Marnia and his knuckles still hurt from her damn leopard teeth. Just looking at her now his wound hurt a little remembering the pain from it.

Marnia charged at Bunny and just before reaching her forward flipped and drew her claws out which she planned on digging into Bunny's shoulders and clawing her. As she tried to bunny leapt into the air and as she met Marnia in the air Bunny brought her feet in and launched out another kick into Marnia's stomach winding her and knocking her back into the ground.

As Bunny & Marnia hit the ground again and the woman with Bunny gripped her shoulder as a bullet embedded itself Bunny looked at the man and grabbed the unconscious pirate on the floor and threw him at the man who'd shot her friend and owner.

Marnia leapt back at them both and Bunny felt claws dig into her chest, 3 claws slashed diagonally downwards from left to right and 3 more from right to left. Bunny screamed in pain as the claws tore through and blood dribbled over the rest of her white fur.

Gleeful at the taste of blood being spilt and throwing an upper cut at the Bunny with a fist full of claws Marnia grinned. Her other two crew mates had been knocked unconscious and she was still going. These crew mates were obviously useless. Bun felt Marnia's claws smack her in the jaw and fell over backwards in pain blood soaked and aching.

The woman with the rifle saw Bunny falling and knelt down beside her looking at her wounds as Marnia laughed looking down at the two of them.

Marnia reached for the bag of money as the other woman swore.

"BITCH!"

The woman's foot shot up at hit Marnia in the chin, her razor sharp teeth managed to slice through the tip of her tongue and blood began to dribble from her lips as she stumbled backwards looking at the woman a little dazed. She reached down without looking to grab the bag of money and her hand found nothing but dust from the ground. Looking around she noticed.

"Dammit Josh"
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: One Piece: Parallel Universe   One Piece: Parallel Universe Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:51 am

One Piece: Parallel Universe #7

Huffing and puffing with each quickly taken step and a bouncing bag full of beli was the only way. Sounds of torment being left far behind and wind blowing through his hair whilst a knuckle began once again bleeding from the usage of it. The man in the white shirt black and black tie was running for his life after seeing his opportunity and taking it whilst he still had the chance.

Buildings shot past Josh as his feet pounded the ground below him with every step. Dust spilt upwards into the air behind him and he could feel sweat dripping down his sides and forming on his brow. He looked behind him to see if anyone was giving chase and so far everything was great. He was on his way to........

Realising he had no idea where he was headed Josh stopped for a quick breather. He had a bag full of money slung over his shoulder and no way out of this town. Best thing to do now would be to buy a boat wouldn't it? He looked towards the docks and thought about it for a few moments. Marnia's crew would still be there. but would they really notice or try to stop him? Did he even really have the guts to steal a ship. Maybe a rowing boat.
But he couldn't row.

He felt more and more things putting themselves in his way and gulped. He was just throwing up some stupid walls which needn't be there. As he caught his breath he began to run again and headed for the docks in hope of finding a small rowing boat and rowing away in it. He didn't know where he'd get to but hopefully somewhere. As he arrived at the docks he raised the bag up to his shoulders hoping to hide his face from Marnia's crew mates aboard as he walked past.

He could hear drunken mumbling and eventually one voice called out.

"OI! YOU CHEEKY LITTLE SWINE!"

Josh froze his body felt frozen to the spot and his skin perspired like hell. His eyes widened and his hairs on the back of his neck stood on end. His body begun to tremble and his voice vanished leaving him only able to make a little croak.

In his head words shot around the number one thought being.

F**K THEY'VE FOUND ME!

He wanted to drop the bag and run but knew he couldn't knew more than likely he would fall to the floor cry his eyes out and have them put a gun to his head take the money then blow his brains out over the concrete.

"YOU NOT GONNA JOIN US UP HERE THEN?!"

The voice called back and Josh remained frozen to the spot and did as he thought and dropped the bag to the floor. As it hit dust raised and Josh sank to his knees and tears dribbled from his eyes down his cheeks.

"Alright hold your horses you silly bastard" another voice said and Josh stopped crying he turned his head to see the man aboard the ship was talking to someone else and he looked up at the man. The look he got back wasn't one of joy it was more of a look that seemed to say to Josh, look at me again and you'll lose an eye.

Josh nodded and turned around as he heard the Pirates converse and talk about many things behind him as he wrapped his hand around the bag's straps again and climbed into a little dingy. He placed the bag down and wiped his eyes and sighed as he thought about what he'd just done. Marnia was probably on her way back to her ship right now or searching the town for him. As for the woman and bunny. Well they were most likely dead. He shook his head.

Josh didn't want to think about deaths he may be responsible for, reaching for the oars Josh began to row until he noticed how the ship was going no where. He stood up and unhooked the rope from the docks then began to row. As he rowed each stroke took him further and further from the island and he saw how the ship he had started his journey on was now disappearing into the distance. As he turned around too look out to where he was headed he saw nothing but the open sea and bright blue skies.

His little rowing boat shook and he turned his head to see a mass of scary looking fur he'd seen before.

"Oh-no"
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: One Piece: Parallel Universe   One Piece: Parallel Universe Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 6:28 pm

One Piece: Parallel Universe #8

(Sorry for another crappy chapter)

Looking at the great wall of fur standing before him Josh gulped, fear overwhelmed him as he stumbled backwards looking at the angry bunny hybrid looking down at him. From over the shoulder the woman he'd taken the money from leaned over pointing the rifle at him with one hand.

"Josh, Josh, Josh. What the hell do you think your doing running away with my money?"

"I-I-I-I needed it."

"And what were you going to use that money for all the way out here?"

Looking down for an answer Josh knew he was going to die here and now and shut his eyes. He didn't know what to do and knew he was pretty screwed.

The bunny picked up the bag of money and slung it over her other shoulder then waited for orders from the woman on her back. Looking up at her Josh could feel his life was about to end and just found himself waiting in the rowing boat for his end.

Seconds passed and Josh found himself still breathing, confused and wondering why he still remained alive he slowly and reluctantly opened his eye to peek at the bunny & woman. Looking up at her he noticed the rifle not even aiming at himself. Instead something else.

A soft perfectly tanned delicate looking hand.

Josh looked at the woman's hand curiously then back up at the woman who'd taken his bag of money.

"Take my hand dumb ass." the woman said in a slightly harsh tone. Josh gulped frozen for a second and reached out to take her hand which quickly pulled him up and on to the bunny's strong furry back. Turning around Bun looked back at the docks.

"Can you make it Bun?" the woman asked seeing how far they had drifted thanks to Josh's reluctance.

Bun nodded.

Leaving behind a small rowing boat with a cracked bottom Josh Bun & the woman where flying through the air towards the docks. This Bunny sure was damn strong and had done a damn good job. Seconds after the jump they landed on the edge of the docks and Josh lost his grip and fell from Bun's back into the water.

The woman on Bun's back looked down at Josh and rolled her eyes.

"I still can't believe a guy like you wants to become a Pirate. You aren't going to get anywhere as cowardly and clumsy as you are."

Floating just above the surface of the water Josh nodded and climbed back up to the docks. As he got back up he shook himself dry which didn't work too greatly. As he looked at the woman and Bun the woman climbed down from Bun's back and Bun changed into a small albino bunny rabbit. Feeling a little shocked and surprised Josh looked up at the woman and saw her pick Bun up and sling the bag over her shoulder.

"Come on then Josh. This way."

The woman lead the way and Josh lagged behind a little still slightly in shock before he followed after the woman.

"Urm......can I get your name?" he asked the woman since she knew his and he knew nothing about this woman other than that she was a bank robber with a morphing bunny rabbit.

"I'm Aliana."

"Ok well its nice to meet you Aliana. May I ask why you just brought me back?"

"I want you to come home with me and Bun."

"But why?"

"You'll see soon enough." Aliana winked to Josh and hurried ahead of him to get home quicker. Josh blushed a little shocked at her actions but followed anyway. Did Aliana like him? Hell did he like her? He wasn't too sure but the way things were going right now he was starting to think perhaps he did like her. As he followed Aliana through the more wealthy district of whatever island this was he was taken all the way down to the poorer districts. Entering a poorly built little shack Josh saw how Bun leapt down from Alinana's arms into a comfy looking sofa and curled up in a ball. As Josh walked in and Alinana closed the door behind herself Josh looked around. Bun changed her form again and grabbed Josh's arms behind his back.

Looking at Aliana and wanting to call for help he knew it was pointless the second she turned around with eyes of revenge and a grin showing her many teeth. He knew something hadn't been right. And worst of all it seemed like she really didn't like him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Piece: Parallel Universe   One Piece: Parallel Universe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Piece: Parallel Universe
Page 1 of 1