One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cursed Katana Muramasa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

Cursed Katana Muramasa Empty
PostSubject: Cursed Katana Muramasa   Cursed Katana Muramasa Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 2:06 pm

Weapon: Muramasa
Description: A Katana un-rivaled by any blade known, it is made of folded seastone for the edge, and a hardened black steel that is lightweight and sturdy enough to take a blow from nearly anything and due to the hardness of the seastone and steel, nearly always come out unscathed. The hilt is made of the same hardened black steel, and it is a small elongated octogon with bolts on the 2 longer sides to keep it in place. (the first sword gatsu uses in berserk has the same hilt) the blade itself is 3.5 ft. long, the hilt about an inch thinck, and the handle is 8 inches long.
History:A cursed blade, the muramasa inherited the blood lust it taints the users with from its maker. The day of its completion however, the malice of the blade overwhelmed the creator, causing him to go out in to the streets and slaughter the townsfolk. After the incident had occured, the man noticed that he had killed the only 2 people in his life that he had ever loved. He thrust himself upon the sword, and died, cursing it with his final breath. Few warriors dared to wield the blade, fearing it would cost them there sanity, and when someone did use the cursed blade, they were driven mad, by the screams of the people who had been cut down by its very edge.
Weapon special abilities: Weapon breaker (allows the sword the potential to cut through most normal [not custom] weapons), Curse (though it drives the wielder insane, it also grants them great strength and skill when wielding the blade.)

Last edited by Orphan_Smasher on Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Katana Muramasa   Cursed Katana Muramasa Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 11:22 pm

this weapon is far to vague and absolute
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Katana Muramasa   Cursed Katana Muramasa Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 12:05 am

consider it one of the Saijō Ō Wazamono, on par with the sword hawk eyes mihawk uses. its an extremely powerful and perfectly forged sword, but the price it comes with is for every person killed by the sword, the wielder loses more and more of his sanity. and on top of that, the blade doesnt just go with 1 person to 1 person, if someone 300 years ago killed 1000 people, then someone picked it up 300 years later, they would have the screams of those 1000 people imbeded in their mind. the only thing that stops the screaming is death. as for it being vague, its a regular sword, but its simply cursed by its maker after the madness forced him to kill his loved ones, and then himself.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Katana Muramasa   Cursed Katana Muramasa Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 12:34 am

master crafted swords are fine, it's just that it is UNCONDITIONQALY unbreakable and will UNCONDITIONAlY cut throuh ANY other weapon regarless, no one could touch you
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Katana Muramasa   Cursed Katana Muramasa Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 12:43 am

ah i see, well, cutting through a weapon is possible with the correct amount of force, its just that since the edge is made of seastone, its nearly impossible to chip or break. i worded it wrong, my bad, and its been folded a lot (i dont know how many folds would even be possible) its impropable to break it, considering having it repaired would be nigh impossible, and it has the POTENTIAL to cut through most objects, but it doesnt send a wierd elongated shockwave like mihawks sword does.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Katana Muramasa   Cursed Katana Muramasa Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 12:51 am

please change the wording

allso that shcokwave was to censer the blood by 4kids
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Katana Muramasa   Cursed Katana Muramasa Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 1:05 am

Admin-sama wrote:
please change the wording

allso that shcokwave was to censer the blood by 4kids

change the wording in the original post?

and i read the manga and watched the original japanese version, im talking about how mihawk can cut through an entire ship, even though the sword is only 6 ft long.

oh yea, and the ability to cut through weapons is limited to cutting through normal weapons, like the average barrel katana and what not. mainly people who use named blades wont have their weapons sliced.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Katana Muramasa   Cursed Katana Muramasa Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 1:11 am

fine but I wanted to descurage this sort of thing, be fair with it

APPROVED!!!
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Katana Muramasa   Cursed Katana Muramasa Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 2:27 am

oh yea, im not going to cut through peoples weapons all willy nilly, itd mostly be used coupled with a finishing blow, like say, they go to block, but i cut through their sword, and slice into them, but the speed of my sword slowed and they lived because of that, if they dont want to die that is... im not going to start a fight with... HAR HAR HAR! I BREAK ALL UR WEAPOOOOOONS! ... thatd be silly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cursed Katana Muramasa   Cursed Katana Muramasa Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cursed Katana Muramasa
Page 1 of 1