One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Following the Spiderweb (Open to Space Cadet and Myself)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Serious: Following the Spiderweb (Open to Space Cadet and Myself) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Following the Spiderweb (Open to Space Cadet and Myself)   Serious: Following the Spiderweb (Open to Space Cadet and Myself) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 7:29 pm

Daiki's ship, the Galatea had just landed in an island unknown to him. It seemed to be a dark, shady looking town. It had people, but it had an underground system below the big town. There were dark passaged between houses, hidden allies. There were hidden doors that led to the underground, there were trees that grew from buildings.

The town was quite weird, the people there were uninterested in the rest. Daiki was in that island looking for someone. He didnt know who was he looking for, but he would know when he saw him. He was looking for someone special, someone that was worthy of belonging to the Dark Isle Assasins.

Daiki had the mission to kidnap that person, he needed to find him as use him as a recruit for the Assasin Warlord crew. Daiki was serious as always, he walked through the town. Looking everywhere and specially at people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Following the Spider Web   Serious: Following the Spiderweb (Open to Space Cadet and Myself) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:23 pm

Within the shroud of darkness stood a short, shady man. His appearance was foul, with an oval-shaped torso and spindly limbs, as well as a ghastly face. Stranger yet was the basket of spears resting upon this hellion's back, each one sharp as a tack and hungry for blood. This short, shady man was A. Barnabas Cain.
A. Barnabas Cain looked at the dark, grimy alleyways with a certain fondness. There was a nostalgia to the uncertainty of those secluded backstreets. Deftly the Spear Dancer raced through the filthy shadows. He was tailing someone, no, he was tailing something. While creeping about, the egg-shaped assassin had glimpsed at an exchange between two bourgeoisie gentlemen, both robed in extravagant clothing and adorning obnoxious tricorne hats. One of the two clumsily handed off a sack of shiny, scrumptious, golden dubloons. Barnabas wanted those gleaming coins... he craved them. What had become a casual stroll changed into a business venture, and so, with haste, the pint-sized pilferer was off in the general direction of his target.
There was a subtlety to the hunter's speed; even though Barnabas was blazing through the town on a pair of roller-skates his presence was unnoticeable to the slow-witted. The whirring of the wheels had become so regular it sounded like nothing more than a soft breeze. Then the assassin silenced his breath. Briefly, Barnabas lost track of his mark, but within moments, it reentered his sights. The gold-carrying bloke was heading to the docks... this wouldn't do. With the realization that the window of opportunity was leaving fast, Barnabas accelerated to a quicker, louder pace. With reckless abandon he charged onward. The target was still too far to pounce on, unless Mr. Cain used his devil powers. Quickly he decided against showing his hand and formed a replacement plan. A wicked grin stretched across Barnabas's face as he withdrew a single spear from his basket, cuing a high-pitched metallic cry to slip out from the spear-basket.
The well-dressed merchant leaped to alert when he heard that sound. Rapidly, the worried man turned his glance to the suspicious alleyway, where he could make out the vague silhouette of a short man holding a weapon. The merchant debated if the shadow of this mugger was possessing a lance or a javelin for a few moments before he realized holy shit someone is trying to kill me! The man raised both his hands to cover his face. The burlap sack heavy with darling gold dangled inside the vicegrip of the nervous merchant's right hand. This seemed like the end for him.
A. Barnabas pulled his arm backward, over his shoulder, before snapping it out toward the unlucky merchant. He had aimed for his target's face, but there was a stroke of luck for both Archibald and his newest victim. By some miracle the spear sailed off to the right just the smallest amount and snagged the money purse from the bloke's hand. When the spear and the bag fell to the ground there was a vociferous clack.
Barnabas leaped out of the shadows to reclaim his spear and steal his prize. Foolishly, the merchant stood still with his jaw agape. A second later the bourgeois processed the events, but by then the tiny assassin crashed into his legs and moved him out of the way.
Mr. Cain stopped to pick up the money and then said to his victim, "I meant to do that... I wasn't gonna kill ya, promise." There was a lack of sincerity in his voice but Cain refused to waste time reaffirming his claim. Instead, he raced off once again as the bourgeois shouted "Stop that thief!"
As the town guard gave chase, Barnabas thought to himself just another day in the life....
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Following the Spiderweb (Open to Space Cadet and Myself)   Serious: Following the Spiderweb (Open to Space Cadet and Myself) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 5:04 pm

Daiki had been walking when he saw a man with a lot of spears pass by his sides rollerblading at high speeds. Daiki found him very interesting and he followed him using Soru. Daiki hidden in the shadows saw his ability to fight and steal the gold from the merchant. And as the guy ran away and the merchant called out: Thief! And the authorities including two marines Daiki ran using Soru and took one down, taking him into an alley. He banged his head against the wall and quickly took all his clothes off, leaving completely nude except for his socks and boxer shorts.

The guy wouldnt remember anything, it was so fast. Daiki took off his own clothes by part and put the marine uniform on. He started chasing after the Spear guy using Soru. He caught up to him after running for some time, having a backpack with his clothes there.

"Stop now!" -Daiki said, acting. -"You are under arrest!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious- Following the Spider Web   Serious: Following the Spiderweb (Open to Space Cadet and Myself) Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:00 pm

A bead of sweat rolled down Barnabas's face nervously; the man had just been apprehended for a crime by a peculiar backpacking Marine. There were a total of two choices for the vertically-challenged thief to take: surrender and go to a prison without the prize, or risk death outrunning the long-arm of the law for a pittance of sparkling jack. There was a logical choice here, and it wasn't running.
"Well fuck that, I want the scratch!" Barnabas shouted at the sky angrily, before sliding towards the back-alleys on his rollerskates. He sped off with a surprising intensity. His breath became thick with weariness and more sweat peeled off his brow. The small drops of liquid fatigue made a trail in the direction he ran off. His eyes adjusted lazily to the darkness, far too lazily to notice the marine laying face down on the ground. The sound of wheels slicking through a puddle gave Barnabas a subtle foreshadowing to the upcoming "speedbump". He tripped and fell face-first into the pool of blood.
Barnabas rose up slowly and cleaned the blood off one side of his face before examining his surroundings. A handful of unconscious men lay on the ground and there was a wet red splatter starting on the wall and tracing down to the floor. Look's like someone fouled up a hit and got sloppy the man mused to himself. His next thought was the rather less smug shit, that copper's gonna catch me. He knew to escape his pursuer he had only one choice.
Barnabas sprouted a pair of hairy spindles under his arms. Slowly, features developed from the two spindles, forming claws and a thumb. Meanwhile, Barnabas' fingers came together and warped into two long claws and another extra pair of limbs emerged from the side of his body. Patches of grey and brown fur covered his skin and extra eyes formed on his head. Now, his eyes were shallow black orbs. Emanating from these orbs was the hungry gaze of a predator. With the hybrid transformation complete, Barnabas let out a joyous war-cry. "To-wa-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah!"
Promptly the bug man scrambled up the nearby wall and rose to the rooftops of the slum-town. His knees bent and he leapt across the sky. Three or four large bounds later, Barnabas reached the other side of the rooftops. His trail ended in the alleyway, and likely his pursuer could not have easily followed him unless he had not broken chase like he assumed. Still, Mr. Cain was certain that only he could make a leap like that. For a moment, he rested. Then he hid himself by climbing to the side of a building and hanging off it.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Following the Spiderweb (Open to Space Cadet and Myself)   Serious: Following the Spiderweb (Open to Space Cadet and Myself) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:01 pm

(OOC: Sorry for not posting, I didnt remember I had to post here)

Daiki saw the man change direction saying "Fuck that" and go back to the alleys where Daiki had been before. Daiki turned around quickly and using Soru catched up with the guy, following him from behind at his own pace, using Soru as well. He didnt only go by the unconscious marine from before but also got into a new neighborhood, the slums.

The walls were cracked, and it stinked to blood, mud, dirt and body odors. It was horrible but Daiki had to withstand it. As his feet fastly pushed him futher and further through the streets he saw the sky above him, it was blue and had multiple clouds. In the distance he saw the guy stop, well he actually tripped. But before Daiki could get there he transformed into a weird creature and started to leap from wall to wall and to the roofs.

When Daiki got there, seconds later he saw all the dead men around... it was disgusting. He never left a work like this one when he killed. This man he was chasing... he seemed skillful, he seemed perfect for the Dark Isle Assasins. Daiki jumped and formed a mass of clay below his feet and started to control it.

The mass was right the size for him and he started to fly on it, and started to chase behind the spider-man. He could see him clearly now, he was catching up with him. Daiki, that could control his Nendo Country easily while performing other attacks brought a mass of clay from in front of the man to try and trap him in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Following the Spiderweb (Open to Space Cadet and Myself)   Serious: Following the Spiderweb (Open to Space Cadet and Myself) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Following the Spiderweb (Open to Space Cadet and Myself)
Page 1 of 1