One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dead

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
antler

antler

Dead Empty
PostSubject: Dead   Dead Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 11:34 am

Riding on Gill's back from the island Lyceum could feel his grip a little weak due to the magma which had burnt into his shoulder and as he clung to Gill he thought carefully about what to do next. He looked around and couldn't see many islands around and much fog had set in. He didn't like how much fog there was as it didn't help him find an island.

"Gill thank you for saving my ass back there, we would've been slaughtered by that damn Marine. I can barely fight as it is and you well at least you can do something but as soon as we get to another island I'll patch that nasty wound up for you. I saw how he burnt your chest. I should be able to patch it up."

As he clung to the midget fishman he tried to avoid too much water splashing in his face which also didn't help but as he looked around for an island, the one they'd met on disappeared into the fog behind him and as he came further into the fog he was met by a strange smell. As he followed his nose he noticed it was Gill's chest. He gulped as he realised Gill might be in serious danger from the attack. If Gill was in trouble then so was Lyceum he looked around more rapidly for an island till he saw something in the distance. It was large and as far as he could see it was only still a silhouette.

Taking his hat off and reaching inside Lyceum felt the water splash back over his face and the wind blow through his hair. As he grabbed a roll of bandages from inside of his bowler he placed it back on and wrapped his shoulder up a little and attempted to wrap up the hole created by the magma Marine on Gill's chest. As he tried doing so he nearly lost his balance and fell in but gripped Gill's hole to keep himself on his back. As he gripped it he felt blood dribble over his hand and gulped feeling bad and getting back to work on trying to wrap it up for now.

Last edited by antler on Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk/

Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead   Dead Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 12:06 pm

Gill screamed as his captain gripped the hole in his chest. He used his left arm to place Lyceum on his back "Captain if its not too much trouble. Don't do that again." Gill saw something in the distance hopefully an island so they could heal themselves. He kept swimming in the water which doubled his strength. Gill was swimming faster than a motor boat in the water. Soon they would reach shore hopefully. The magma had ironically burned is insides together slowly closing the wound. For the beginning of a pirate crew, they were doing horrible. They were lost at sea, both badly injured, and they were only two of them. Still Gill put his trust in Lyceum.
Back to top Go down
Bee

Bee

Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead   Dead Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:08 pm

[Two days ago]

Yui had traveled along the world searching for better swords then his normal katana's, it took day's going across town to town. Yui stopped at one town where he was confronted by a group of marines. Yui resisted but he was captured from 5 captains at once. All 5 split up and Yui was captured aboard a ship. Yui sank down handcuffed, arms behind his back, his sword was in the captains room, and he was trapped in a small box in the STORAGE ROOM. Yui resisted to eat any food they gave him. Yui starved for days to come.

[Present]

The marine ship turned and twisted along the sea, not knowing where it was going, Yui was furious. He was mocked everyday ever since the last two days of staying on the marine ship. Yui had nothing planned on his mind, but he was thinking on thing. Where the ship was going to take him. Yui was beat with long Sticks and beating bats. Yui took every single blow, it only had lasted for 5 minutes. Blood dripped from his forehead, it was only minor scratches and bumps. Yui remained silent everyday, he could break the handcuff's but he was in a uncomfortable state.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead   Dead Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:58 pm

Hearing Gill wince in pain and tell him not to pull on it he felt bad and as Gill pushed him back up on to his back Lyceum nodded and replied to the midget fishman Gill.

"Sure thing. Sorry about that." He laughed to himself a little as he finished tying up the bandage at Gill's back and Lyceum looked out to see the fog clearing a little to reveal what the silhouette that lay ahead was. It towered over them incredibly high up and had loud sounds coming from it such a bangs and the clanging of swords and laughter of men. Curious Lyceum titled his head looking and nearly lost his hat. As his bowler hat slipped off he caught it and placed it back and held it on to avoid losing it.

The water beside a speeding Gill all of the sudden rose up and splattered high like something had landed beside them. As they continued speeding along Lyceum felt something hit him smack bang in the middle of the forehead and he fell backwards letting go of Gill as he let out a loud scream.

Splashing down into the water Lyceum caught the object and was left splashing around in the water. Observing the object in his hand Lyceum noticed it was a small rock. He felt his forehead which had turned bright red and where a large lump had grown on his fore head. Looking down he noticed blood spilling from his forehead and after using the last bandage on Gill he stuck his hand over his forehead painfully and tried to remain buoyant in the water.

"Stupid ass wipe" Lyceum muttered under his breath thinking about the person who threw this stone. He knew for Pirates so far he was doing pretty dreadful and possibly a hell of allot worse than most but he was positive they would get somewhere at least he hoped they would.
Back to top Go down
moorethorn

moorethorn

Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead   Dead Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:55 pm

She was alone in the dark. At least, she hoped she was. If she wasn't, whatever else occupied the room could not possibly be human, or else she would have noticed them already, and that thought haunted her day and night.

Rose Moore heard the sound of something knocking around nearby. Her head came up, her hair falling in front of her, obscuring her facial features. The chains holding down her arms and legs clanked as she shifted slightly from her previous position. Bleary-eyed, she began to blink, trying to clear her vision. Faint memories floated back to her. Memories that were of happier times with her guardian, Marie, who had essentially become her mother.

If Rose's throat hadn't been so dry, she might have cried right then. It had been Marie's untimely death that had started this whole chain of events. It had been what had led Rose to become a bounty hunter and, later, to go to a town and get blamed for the town's destruction as well as the murders of everyone in the town.

Rose had tried to run, she had tried to hide, but it had been hopeless. And now she was caught, in the bowels of a Marine ship on her way to Impel Down or some other foul prison where she would spend the rest of her days. Her teacher would be so ashamed when he heard of what she had 'done'...and she would never get the chance to tell him it wasn't true...
Back to top Go down

Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead   Dead Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 6:53 pm

Gill suddenly felt lighter as he swam like a great burden was lifted from his shoulders. Then he heard a loud scream behind him. Gill turned to see that Lyceum had falled off his back "Captain! Oh god what the hell happened?" The fishmen swam back to retrieve Lyceum "Its a good thing you haven't eaten a devil fruit. Otherwise I would have to swim to depths of the ocean to save you. What happened anyway? Why did you fall off?"
Back to top Go down
moorethorn

moorethorn

Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead   Dead Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 12:20 pm

"Hey."

Rose's head came up again and her eyes were met by the gaze of another. He was a young marine, probably not that much older than herself, if at all. He had been assigned as a kind of bodyguard for her while she was on board the vessel. Though the captain of this vessel apparently didn't mind letting his soldiers torture their prisoners, (as evidenced by the fact that said soldiers had walked past Rose's cell carrying sticks and bats, and when they returned back up the passage those same weapons were bloodied) he apparently didn't want them getting distracted by the idea of being in the same room as a bound woman. Or maybe he was just trying to be chivalrous. Either way, Rose had been given a protector and that was the end of that.

Actually, that wasn't entirely true. Her bodyguard had not been the type to just do his job and forget all else. He had begun talking with her and they had had long conversations on the subject of pirates, Marines, the weather, life in general, and whether or not Rose was actually guilty. Unfortunately for Rose, this Marine wasn't an idiot. He had accepted her claim that she was innocent, but he had never shown any sign that he believed her. In the end, it didn't even matter. Once, when Rose had joking told him that she was going to escape the ship, he had very seriously informed her that it was impossible. Assuming she did get out of her cell, there were plenty of guards to stop her. And if she managed to get past them and stole a rowboat to escape in, she would be blown out of the water. The only way she could escape was by somehow knocking out or killing everyone on board or by having some very powerful allies. Since none of the above were true or possible, Rose had done her best to resign herself to her fate.

"Hey yourself," Rose muttered back as the Marine dropped down onto the floor outside of her cell. She could have reached him if she tried hard enough, but she didn't bother. One of the first things this Marine had told her was that if it came down to a decision between his life and letting Rose escape, the other Marines would simply kill them both. "What's going on?" Rose continued after a few moments of silence.

"Nothing really," he replied. "I just came down to check up on you."

"Right," Rose said sarcastically. "That's a real confidence booster there."

The Marine shrugged and stood back up. "If you're going to have an attitude about it, you can talk to yourself." Then he was gone and Rose was once more left on her own in the dark.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead   Dead Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 5:05 pm

Out at sea

As Gill swam back to Lyceum he saw he was so apologetic and felt bad for him, he gripped the stone that had hit him in the head tightly and as Gill approached him Lyceum happily climbed back on his small back. He placed his hat on and gripped the stone as he wanted to throw it back. As Gill mentioned being a devil fruit user Lyceum nodded.

"Yea your right, its lucky that I'm not one but, I do kinda want to find one in the future though. I mean I think if I found one it'd greatly help me become stronger. but I obviously want to get stronger before using a devil fruit. As for why I fell off.......some idiot threw a rock at me and well yeah, thats where this blood on my forehead is from."

The blood was trickling down Lyceum's nose and piling in drips on the tip of his nose. His head still hurt and he wanted to get whoever it was back for this stone. As the fog parted more and more the silhouette in the distance slowly began to reveal itself at the sheer sight of it Lyceum gulped realising for a Pirate he was doing worse than most.

Lost out on a ship cause a magma man attacked him, burning his shoulder and a whole into his 1st crew mate's chest. Leaving them swimming away. Now here they were with blood trickling from his forehead and him possibly going to die from blood loss if they didn't get their hands on medical supplies swimming directly towards a Marine Galleon.

Lyceum's eyes widened as he saw the gigantic vessel sailing for them. He gulped and looked down at Gill.

Aboard the Marine ship

Looking over the edge of the large Marine ship stood a man with a single white eye and the other black. He had a square jaw with very thick stubble and wearing the full Marine attire. This Captain of the 42th Battalion of the Marines looked out among the mist.

A younger Marine approached him and saluted, "Sir we have a little problem below deck with the prisoners."

"Oh really and what would this problem happen to be then Marine?"

"Well we've had a prisoner escape, we have him locked in the fridge right now sir."

"The Walk in fridge?"

"Urm.....Yes Sir."

"Are you mad boy, thats where all of the best food is kept we can't let him die in there he is scum."

The milky eyed Marine rushed off to the kitchen and passed the prisoners, they would most likely see him rushing past or hear his loud foot steps. As he entered the kitchen the Marine Captain picked up a carrot and opened the walk in fridge's door. He stood on the threshold and looked at the prisoner he was bloody and had it streaked through his hair and down his face.

The Marine bit the tip of the carrot of and grinned at the prisoner.

"Get out of here scum."

He said to the prisoner, he was clutching a clear tightly and frost could be seen forming on him. The Marine shook his head as the prisoner refused to move.

"I said get out of here scum."

The prisoner remained still yet again.

"Fine. I didn't want to come to this but." Pursing his lips together the Marine spat out frozen solid carrot icicle. As it hit the prisoner in the shoulder he dropped the cleaver to the ground and screamed grabbing his shoulder.

The milky eyed captain marched in and wrapped his hands around the prisoner. He dragged him back to the cell with the black hair woman.
Back to top Go down
moorethorn

moorethorn

Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead   Dead Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:20 pm

Rose heard a sound and she glanced down the passageway. The strange-looking captain was on his way to her cell, dragging behind him another man.

Rose pulled back as the captain neared her cell. He may have shown her a little "kindness" in giving her someone to protect her from the rest of his crew, but she had no idea what he personally might do. So she waited in silence, watching the captain's every move. More and more she found herself wishing that she had not shown her fighting style when the Marines had captured her. With her legs restricted as they were, she had no way to defend herself if this all went downhill.
Back to top Go down
Bee

Bee

Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead   Dead Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:12 pm

The ship had turned and twisted. Two big men came into Yui's room, the storage room, he was bated with long wooden sticks and bats. Loud yells of pain sprang into the air. Yui bled, as the ship turned and twisted Yui's prison cell began to move. It banged at the storage room door 7 times, it had finally opened as Yui sled down to the kitchen. Yui was starving, as he saw a apple on the ground. Yui sat on his back, as he tried to reach it with his feet.

Yui failed, when a marine came inside taking the apple with his bare hands. The marines teeth sank deep into the apple, Yui full of rage started to curse at the marine. But the marine just kicked his prison cell towards the hall. The marine dragged it across the hall as he slammed it against the wall, Yui sat there in pain.

Looking across the hall Yui waited for his right chance when the Marine would leave.
Back to top Go down

Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead   Dead Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:36 am

Gill watched as the giant ship was sailing toward them. Since Gill was short even for a fishman it seem even more imposing. Gill then began to think "Captain this is a perfect opportunity to have a ship of our own. There is also a medical room there so we can heal ourselves of our wounds." Gill swam toward the vessel "Sorry captain but I can't wait for your answer. I'm very tired for swimming for so long." He grabbed Lyceum "Hold your breath." Gill dove underwater underneath the ship. He sucked up alot of water taking it into his body. Gill spit out a water cannon at the bottom of the ship creating a hole at the bottom. The hole quickly created a vacuum in which they were sucked into the ship. Gill and Lyceum were now inside the very bottom deck on the ship. Gill brought his captain up above the water which was filling the deck quickly so he could get a breath of air.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead   Dead Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:20 am

As Gill spoke to Lyceum he nodded and before he could reply he felt Gill pulling him under and gathered up as much air as he could manage. Falling beneath the water due to Gill's strength he saw how he was still strong enough to rip open the ship's lower levels with his mouth by blowing out strong cannon of water. Feeling the vacuum suck him in Lyceum was spat out into the lower decks where he began spitting up some water he had accidently swallowed.

"..............Thanks for that Gill..............bit of warning next time..................would................be nice." Slowly climbing up the wall to get to his feet Lyceum found himself soggy and tried squeezing some water out of his top. Gill had been write about this being an ideal moment to get a ship as this was the only one they'd seen in a while but first it would probably be best to head to the medical room to find out what was going on.

Still holding the stone that'd hit Lyceum in the head he pocketed it and headed to the door. Looking back at Gill Lyceum said to him.

"Right I think it would be a grand idea to steal this Marine ship but first of all we should probably head to the medical supplies room cause then we can properly disinfect these damn wounds and I can patch us up the way its meant to be."

On Deck

After throwing that prisoner into the cell with the black haired Pirate Rose, the Marine Captain stood back on deck and could feel his breath still cold. he was a life return user who could freeze small amounts of liquid in his body due to his body temperature. After he coated the carrot in saliva he managed to launch it out as an icicle.

Feeling the ship shake the milky eyed Marine gritted his teeth as he was thrown to the side. He landed on his side and leapt back up as Marines tried helping him up.

"Are you ok Sir?" they asked trying to help him up.

"Yes I'm fine! Don't help me up I don't need your help. I am perfectly capable of getting up on my own. How bad would it look if I had to rely on you guys to help me up?"

Standing back up fury fuelled his brain and he then commanded.

"Right men that was a bad blow to the ship no idea where it came from but I am going to guess it has something to do with the prisoners aboard. I am going to speak to both of them to find out more about this. I need to know what they are planning. Barging down the corridor he figured it would probably be best to have someone else ask another prisoner whilst he questioned Rose.

As he reached the door to Rose's cell the Milky eyed Captain turned around and looked down the corridor to see a Commander.

"Commander Ruggle I have orders for you."

A tall thin Marine approached and looked up at him Commander Ruggle wore the Marine outfit followed by large leather black gloves and boots and had dark ginger hair with a stern look on his face.

"Commander I want you to enter that room over there and question the prisoner within ask them what they know about this sudden shaking of the ship. I will do the same in this one and report back to me with what information you have about them. Or any of their plans."

Commander Ruggle nodded and headed in through the door as did the Milky eyed Captain. Looking at the prisoner he'd subdued earlier he grinned seeing his unconscious body lying on the ground. His eyes turned till his one good eye could see Rose.

"Right you. Do you have anything you want to tell me....Rose? Like why the ship is all the sudden shaking? You got plans on breaking out of here or something? huh do you?!"
Back to top Go down
moorethorn

moorethorn

Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead   Dead Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 1:03 pm

Rose shook her head sadly as the Captain spoke.

"My hands and my legs are chained so that I cannot move them properly," Rose replied. "There are bars in front of me and my space in here is very limited. No one I know knows that I am here and everyone that does know, doesn't care. Even if I wasn't restrained, how am I supposed to make an entire battleship shake like that? I'm not that powerful." Rose cocked her head to one side, her mind sorting through the possibilities. "My guess is that you probably hit something under the surface, though I can't imagine what it would be. Most whales aren't that stupid and I don't think there are any icebergs around here. Perhaps it was a Seaking. They can't see Marine ships, can they?" Rose shrugged. "Other than that, your guess is as good as mine."
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead   Dead Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 2:02 pm

The Milky eyed Captain shrugged his shoulders as he replied to her.

"So you want me to believe no one would dare try and break you free. Well of course thats what I'd expect from someone who was going to be broken free. I know your not that strong as you were caught by those Marines beneath myself but you are lucky to have been caught by them instead of myself cause I'd have been much more unforgiving than them. Now I'm going to ask you one more time."

The Milky eyed Captain approached Rose and looked her in the eye allowing his milky eye to be seen much clearer.

He reached for her face going to grab it and force her to look at him as he asked again.

"Who is coming for you?"
Back to top Go down
moorethorn

moorethorn

Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead   Dead Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:30 pm

For the first time, Rose looked seriously angry. As the captain wrenched her head up, she glared at him, her eyes blazing with cold fury.

"So if I tell you the truth, you're not going to believe me, huh?" she growled. "What's it going to take to convince you? A lie? But then when you find out that it isn't true you're just going to have another hissy fit. You and yours have already destroyed my life. I'm finished and nothing is going to change that now. So get out of my face and do something useful, or is pointlessly threatening prisoners the only thing you're good at?"
Back to top Go down

Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead   Dead Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 9:22 am

Gill nodded to his captain as he told him they would meet in the medical supply room. The fishman sucked up some of the water in the room and held it within his body as ammunition. "I'm ready Captain lets take the ship." Gill awaited his captain to give the order to attack, since the last great idea he had almost drowned his captain. The odds didn't seem to be with them though. Two pirates against a marine battleship. Both injured and no special abilities whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead   Dead Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:30 pm

Lyceum

As Gill sucked in some water and said to Lyceum he was ready to head off and take the ship Lyceum gulped. If he had a weapon then perhaps he'd feel more confident and if he could fight too. Lyceum took a deep breath and opened the door as he nodded to gill.

"Alright Gill lets go. Lets find the medical room first though."

Clenching his fist tightly Lyceum opened the door and headed on out. Looking from left to right he couldn't see anyone, he looked at the signs on the walls to see the sign beside their door said Storage room. He looked at Gill and said to him.

"Come on Gill." Looking at a few more signs pointing up their stairs around the corner he saw one which said medical room and ran off around the corner perhaps a little too quickly for Gill to see. The other end of the corridor was just a long corridor which lead to a thick steely down and some more stairs.

Running up the stairs to the next level of the ship Lyceum should've taken more care but as he reached the next level he saw 8 Marines all armed standing either side of 4 doors along the corridor. he gulped realising this and hid back in the stair well again.

"oh shit" Lyceum whispered. He had no fighting skills and knew now he would need Gill. Looking down the stair well he saw no Gill and began to panic on the inside. Closing his eyes and breathing in deeply Lyceum peered back around the corner only to have his bowler hat fall from his head and hit the ground.

A Marine turned his head to see the hat and raised an eye brow as he saw Lyceum reach out for it he nudged the Marine beside him and they aimed their rifles and fired two quick shots at Lyceum. He dragged his arm and hat back in quickly avoiding the bullets. The other 6 Marines noticed this and as 6 took aim 2 more watched curiously.

Lyceum managed to get his hat back but with a hole straight through the middle of it. he gulped at the sight of it and placed it back over his head as he felt the rock in his pocket.

Rose

The Milky eyed Captain had begun to lose his patience with this woman quickly and shook his head. "If I find out it was you responsible for this I will have your head. I just don't believe that no one cares about you Rose. You seem the kind of woman many people would want to be near not someone people would want to ignore and get rid of. So don't ever lie to me. You see that pathetic horse thief beside you? He got a taste of what I can do so you better think twice before speaking to me Missy."

"Better a noble thief than a corrupt Marine" muttered a weak pained sounding voice. The milky eyed Captain looked at the thief and raised an eyebrow. He couldn't believe the cockiness in this damn crook. Stepping closer to him he towered over him at 6 ft tall.

[Introduction Box]
Captain Frank "Milky" Lactin
Marine Captain
Dead Tek4f8b11b92d2012843359

Looking down at the thief Frank grinned before he froze the saliva in his mouth and spat out a small frozen orb of saliva and knelt down beside the thief and smashed the orb into his face so hard the thieve's head hit the ground hard and he was out again.

"Cheeky bastard!"

Standing back up and looking at Rose Frank said to her.

"Now I don't think you want to have to deal with me Rose so don't make me have to do so. I'm going to find out more about the sudden changes aboard the ship. Something is going on but I just want to figure out what."

As Frank opened the door and left he slammed it shut behind him and headed below deck to discover the cause of what shook the ship. With Lyceum one level up from the bottom level & Frank on his way to the level above the one Lyceum was on things were becoming a little dangerous for them all.
Back to top Go down
moorethorn

moorethorn

Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead   Dead Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 7:39 am

Rose stuck her tongue out at Frank as he was leaving. She knew it was a vindictive and childish thing to do, but since she couldn't do much else, she felt that it was justified. Once he was gone, she turned to the unconscious thief. Tentatively, she reached out and nudged him with a foot.

"Hey, you okay?" she asked him.

She really hoped he wasn't dead. He was the first person she had been able to reach out and touch without fear of reprisal. It certainly was a pleasant change from all of the Marines she had seen walking around. She could only hope that this guy wasn't a psychotic womanizer. If he was, she would have to deal with him, though doing that would be made all the more difficult by her chains. At least her knees were free enough to maneuver. She might be able to get one good hit out of them.

She shook her head, a tiny smile slipping onto her face. She really needed to stop all of the battle scenarios that were now going through her head. There was very little chance that this guy was crazy and even less chance that he was going to take advantage of her. Most humans were more sane than that.

So Rose continued to poke him with her foot as she maneuvered herself around until she was sitting next to his prone form. Then she poked him with one of her hands.
Back to top Go down

Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead   Dead Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:17 pm

Gill followed Lyceum to the medical office, but lost him when his captain turned a sharp corner. Without any idea where he was, Gill began searching. He walked the opposite direction walking up the next level. What the hell am I doing? Helping a human? When did I start doing that?
Aw well too late to turn back now. I owe him a favor. Then he saw eight armed marines, but they were apparently chasing some other guy. I wonder did Lyceum get caught? Eh if not I get the pleasure of fighting some marines. Gill spat at the two marines watching their commardes in the head. He then leaped down the staris to stop the other marines.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead   Dead Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:50 pm

Gill

Where Gill was the 8 Marines who were heading after someone else were armed with rifles. The two which Gill had shot at had holes torn in the backs of their heads and fell to the ground. Two near by turned to see this and aimed their rifles and remained vigilant trying to spot the guy who'd done this. The other 4 remained focused on the other side of the corridor.

Lyceum

Hiding around the corner at the top of the stairs with guns pointed at him the second he popped out round the corner Lyceum tightly clenched the stone in his hand and threw it as hard as he could down the corridor hoping to hit one of the Marines. He wasn't sure what he'd accomplish if he hit one of them but he knew he'd be pretty happy if it did land.

As he waited her heard the sound of someone shriek in pain and grinned, it had been pretty funny hearing someone go down from it.

Frank

Marching down the steps away from that cell Frank could see his Marines in the middle of attempting to fend someone off. Two Marines dead on the ground whilst two more took aim on an enemy hiding around the corner whilst 4 others stood there and took aim trying to shoot someone else hiding around the other corner. He shook his head and thought to himself, I'm going to have to take these two people to Rose. Then she can't lie to me. As he stepped into the corridor a strong crack was felt as something impacted his head hard and he felt weak.

Frank fell to his knees catching himself before falling flat and tried refocusing himself before standing back up again. It had been a damn stone.

Rose

Feeling something poking him the horse thief woke up and looked at Rose painfully. As she poked him more and more he eventually said to her.

"Alright alrgiht, I'm up I'm up. yea I'm fine nothing I ain't been through before." he replied to Rose's question. As he sat up the chains clanged as his wrists where cuffed to the wall. Just he had 3 foot of chain between his wrists and the wall..

"So urm. What are you in for?" the thief asked Rose in slight pain. He had been in worse conditions and was curious to know how Rose had come to be in here with him.
She just didn't look like the prison type.
Back to top Go down
moorethorn

moorethorn

Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead   Dead Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 2:30 pm

Rose sighed and turned away from the thief. By asking that question he had reminded her of one of the things she fervently wished she could forget. Of course, he didn't know that, so there would be no point in getting mad at him.

"Apparently I murdered an entire village," Rose said after a few seconds. "It's a pack of lies, of course. If I was capable of killing that many people on my own, I wouldn't be trapped in this cell. I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time and when the Marines showed up, I freaked out. I thought that they might be responsible. So I went on the run for a while until I ended up in here." She glanced over at the thief. "What about you? Did you pick the wrong pocket or something?"
Back to top Go down

Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead   Dead Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:57 am

Gill quickly hid behind a corner to make sure the marines can't spot him. Maybe being a midget is a good thing in this case. The marines didn't see him, so Gill didn't try to run away. The fishmen aimed at the ground and spit out a water bullet. The bullet spun so fast as fell that it bounced up from the floor into the marine's chest. Gill ran away before the other marine could catch on.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead   Dead Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:41 am

(OOC: Ok now that sk has quit I guess its just you and me Moore which sucks but we can still continue if you want or just call it quits on this crew as its not getting much interest which is a shame. But what do you think?)
Back to top Go down
moorethorn

moorethorn

Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead   Dead Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:56 pm

I don't really know. I thought the crew was going so well, but if one of the members is leaving, it might take some time to get back on its feet. However, I wouldn't say this crew didn't have any interest. There were four people on it altogether. I can keep going if you want to. You're the captain, though, so it is your choice.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead   Dead Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:59 pm

Hm tbh I feel that I should start the crew again from the start from a 1st thread cause I really dislike having crews that do this same happened to my last crew and it really got on my nerves so I may just start up a new thread having just you and me starting off and meeting up then heading off to free my other character I put in the crew Bumper does that sound good?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dead Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dead   Dead Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dead
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next