One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Karasus Submarine: Dark Isle's Shadow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

Karasus Submarine: Dark Isle's Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Karasus Submarine: Dark Isle's Shadow   Karasus Submarine: Dark Isle's Shadow Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 12:23 am

weapon name: Dark Isle's Shadow

description: A submarine carrying 6 pairs of den Den Mushi, the submarine has six rooms inside of it all of them connected to a hall that is made of metal. The submarine can scale the deep much like the bubbles in Archepelago. In exchange for this moving about and the great speeds underwater the sub comes with no attacking equipment; since Karasu also had no time to make any when he stole this. The ships exterior is marked with Black Meta, its properties are made of Tungsten, and large quantities of it. The inside of the ship r loosely decorated, having mainly a hall in the middle with six doors leading to rooms, each with a normal bed and a den den mushi on the tables beside them. These Den Den mushi are taken out of the ship if possible. In the back o the sub is the kitchen, having plenty of fruit and edible foods that could be eaten without cooking. The rooms basically look like one big grey room, with one bed in the middle made to be comfy and a small table beside them. each person can freely decorate their rooms, since the walls are made to be decorates with paint, or posters if necessary. The Submarine is roughly 23m long, the rooftop having a field for him to get fresh air when needed.

weapon special abilities: optional

history: Karasu jacked this submarine from the unknown pirates, then sank their ship to get them back for sinking his. Payback is a B*.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Karasus Submarine: Dark Isle's Shadow Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karasus Submarine: Dark Isle's Shadow   Karasus Submarine: Dark Isle's Shadow Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 3:20 am

how many times must I say this, weapons section =/= ship section, that only exists in advance...
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net

Karasus Submarine: Dark Isle's Shadow
Page 1 of 1