One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 6: The Illusionist vs. The Greatsword Sorceror (CLOSED)

Go down 
+6
Bee
nikz200
WatersCalling
y dau cymraeg
Captain One-eye
Rodoku
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 6: The Illusionist vs. The Greatsword Sorceror (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 6: The Illusionist vs. The Greatsword Sorceror (CLOSED)   Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 6: The Illusionist vs. The Greatsword Sorceror (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:40 pm

Roko was still looking at Youri but he was more calm now. He didn't know if he could trust this guy, and he didnt really want lunch made by him. Roko looked at him, still pissed off.

"You dont need to make my lunch, my chef can make some delicious plates." -Roko explained. -"What are you here for, what brings you to an island like this one?"
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 6: The Illusionist vs. The Greatsword Sorceror (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 6: The Illusionist vs. The Greatsword Sorceror (CLOSED)   Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 6: The Illusionist vs. The Greatsword Sorceror (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:44 pm

''well, I have no clue..anyhows , if you wan't to fight me that badly, I am always in for a brawl..Anyhows I'm still hungry, how about your cook makes me another plate?''.Youri just acted like he didn't just try to lay claim on everything Roko had.''But..I hope you DO know you're standing on my island..right?''
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 6: The Illusionist vs. The Greatsword Sorceror (CLOSED)   Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 6: The Illusionist vs. The Greatsword Sorceror (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:56 pm

This guy was really weird. He got on his ship, claimed it his, ate their food, was attacked, broke through a wall of the ship, Roko ran after him and then he asked Roko to ask her chef to make him another plate. What kind of prank was this... Roko wasnt confused, but he was surprised by him acting so careless.

"You do know who I am, right?" -Roko asked the shichibukai. -"Im Roko Cloud, captain of the Blizzard Pirates."

Roko looked around, the fresh air in his lungs felt so good. There was a water stream not far from them.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 6: The Illusionist vs. The Greatsword Sorceror (CLOSED)   Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 6: The Illusionist vs. The Greatsword Sorceror (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:43 am

Victoria thanked Wasabi with a bright smile for the wonderful food as she began to dig in. It's was extreambly chilly so Victoria wore a very thick black leather coat over her Pink silk pajama's. Ploping a chocolate chip pancakesinto her mouth giving her squirl cheek's she chewed with pure delight. Gobbling up the rest of the food on her plate she saved her sasuage for last. "Mmm Wasabi your a genious!"

Hearing the Noise Victoria arrived to see Youri's Unwelcomed visit. Slowly munching on her last sasage Victoria cursed. "Son of a bitch! What the hell does he think hes doing breaking that wall!... If I see him again hesdead!"

Victoria Went back to her room to change in her winter clothes and arrived back on deck with fresh lumber and a hammer and a batch of nails as she went to work. Muttering angrily under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 6: The Illusionist vs. The Greatsword Sorceror (CLOSED)   Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 6: The Illusionist vs. The Greatsword Sorceror (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 9:13 am

''Now let's get back to my-ergh your ship, shall we?''.He said, kicking his foot forward in a bored manor.
Back to top Go down
Redex 1000

Redex 1000

Location : At a place not far from here... Here being right behind you.

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 6: The Illusionist vs. The Greatsword Sorceror (CLOSED)   Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 6: The Illusionist vs. The Greatsword Sorceror (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 9:21 am

(srry for being pointless in the last thread)

diablo settled his boat a bit of from the pirate ship he had been following. being a bit curious to see where they would lead him, he tried his best to follow without being seen. grabbing his bag he quickly put on his gear 'just in case' he thought as he threw the bag and what was left in it over his shoulder, and with that he began walking towards the pirate ship.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 6: The Illusionist vs. The Greatsword Sorceror (CLOSED)   Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 6: The Illusionist vs. The Greatsword Sorceror (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:23 am

Roko looked at his ship in the distance. No.. he would invite the shichibukai to his ship, it was too dangerous. Also, he again said "my" before saying your ship. Maybe he wanted to take it after all... He wanted to battle this Shichibukai. He wanted to defeat him for what he had done.

Roko turned around with the broadsword in his hand and pointed it at Youri, at a small distance. Tyren in his shoulder started changing his balance from one claw to the other one.

"We're not going to any ship. I'm going to fight you." -Roko told him, looking at him seriously and into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 6: The Illusionist vs. The Greatsword Sorceror (CLOSED)   Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 6: The Illusionist vs. The Greatsword Sorceror (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 4:56 pm

Youri looked a bit frustrated at Roko.''If you don't want me In your ship just say so..and even if you want to fight me, I don't wan't to fight you..''.Youri simply turned around and began walking down the beach like nothing happened.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 6: The Illusionist vs. The Greatsword Sorceror (CLOSED)   Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 6: The Illusionist vs. The Greatsword Sorceror (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 5:20 pm

Youri ignoring Roko's request for a fight angered him. Was he scared? Why did he ignore him just like that. If he was a shichibukai he should fight him, where was his honor? It didnt make sense. Roko was angered again, he couldnt really stand this guy... Roko changed to the Thunder Crystal in his broadsword. Youri wasnt far from him and was giving his back to him, he started to draw circles with the broadsword, summoning (or what he thought was magic) a Thunderstorm, shooting a blast of lightning at Youri. Which burnt the grass below it as well.

"THUNDERSTORM!!!" -Roko yelled.

Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 6: The Illusionist vs. The Greatsword Sorceror (CLOSED)   Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 6: The Illusionist vs. The Greatsword Sorceror (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 9:24 pm

''wha!''.Youri quickly jumped out of the thunder's way, luckily he saw the electrical discharge right before it was fired, giving him the time.''ugh...''.Youri grabbed his falcon sword, which quickly transformed into into a falcon, and his mountain sword.''puppet play..''.In a small instant, what seemed to be clones of youri appeared around him.10 to be exactly.Youri jumped off his spot and began zigzagging through the illusions at a tremendous speed, making almost anyone lose sight on the real youri.He was quickly nearing, and was preparing to thrust the hilt of his blade forward to stun him.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 6: The Illusionist vs. The Greatsword Sorceror (CLOSED)   Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 6: The Illusionist vs. The Greatsword Sorceror (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:17 pm

Roko had a serious face when he saw Youri jumping out of the way of his Thunderstorm. Even if it was very big he had gotten out of the way just in time to not get hit. Roko decided to put into game the element that he loved the most: Ice. He changed the Electric Crystal with the Ice Crystal in the socket of his broadsword while Youri was still one.

When he decided to attack again he had looked at Youri. And Youri's clones had appeared. 10 of them were there and were trying to attack him now. Roko believed in magic, and this had to be some kind of sorcery or something belonging to a devil fruit power, but Roko knew that only one of them could be real. Roko prepared himself and when the illusions between them the real Youri were going to hit him he spun around.

"Gorgon Scream!- he used this to block Youri's attack and if Youri didnt get out of there immediatly his arm would get frozen and be unable to use it to attack until he washed it in water or if he waited a long time until it unfroze.

Immediatly Roko got out of the way slashing two of the illusions that dissapeared and then he used his advanced perception skills to recognize the real Youri, it had to be the one that breath, the other ones didnt make breathing sounds. Roko concentrated a incredible amount of power in his arm and sent an incredibly pwoerful shockwave slash at Youri at amazing speeds.

"Mighty Slash." -he said for himself. Tyren in his shoulder didnt do anything.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 6: The Illusionist vs. The Greatsword Sorceror (CLOSED)   Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 6: The Illusionist vs. The Greatsword Sorceror (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 12:01 am

Three massive dragon looking heads of poison swung back and forth. Slowly it oozed from the woman's body as she watched that battle. The three heads began wrapping and intertwining in dance like display. It made the danger of the deathly poison it consisted of almost seemed majestic. She wouldn't attack as long as the Shichibukai as long as he didn't come near the ship. After all even Angelica could tell this was a battle of honor for her captain. Well as much honor as there could be with an opponent as such.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 6: The Illusionist vs. The Greatsword Sorceror (CLOSED)   Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 6: The Illusionist vs. The Greatsword Sorceror (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 8:45 am

King Zastur and co. had finally finshed there breakfast, too occupied with hunger to notice, well anything going on. Eventually they strolled atop the deck to which they were met with the suprise of a battle between Roko and the shikubauchi Youri. King Zastur bellowed at the angrily; "Damn it knaves! I bet you two decided to spar purely to spite me and cut off my chance of training my divison!", his face redenning, while Ted and Peck looked embaressed. Sire, I don't think thats the situation at all., Peck told him gently, as Ted suddenly had an idea. Bo- I mean your majesty, let just train on the ship! I'm sure it's alright if we don't break anything., he asked, with King merely reply with a sulky huff and then bellowing out after a few moments; "Fine! Everyone in the Royal Zastur Divison come updeck this instant!" Sire, thats not even the name of our divison., Peck sighed, knowing fully well the king would not care.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 6: The Illusionist vs. The Greatsword Sorceror (CLOSED)   Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 6: The Illusionist vs. The Greatsword Sorceror (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 3:50 pm

After finishing the repair's to the wooden wall Victoria Walked nextedge of the ship Sighing Victoria shouted out at her captain.

"Hey Captain I honestly dont think hes a threat to us. Just being a really annoying trickster. I Say just let him do what he wants and not react he will soon get bored and leave... If that doesnt float your boat I could give you a hand. However I dont see us being able to find the sorce of these illusions."

After Victoria finished her opinion she went back down below.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 6: The Illusionist vs. The Greatsword Sorceror (CLOSED)   Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 6: The Illusionist vs. The Greatsword Sorceror (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 11:42 pm

Romeo finally clambered back onto the deck of the ship panting and dripping wet "YOU ASSHOLES LEFT ME BACK THERE! Bloody tried to leave me for dead and steal my treasure... Huh, Wait a second..."

Romeo stared towards Youri "HEY! Aren't you supposed to be elsewhere? Great, I'm going to have to deal with more deaths of my contacts.... And YOU! ROKO! You need some help killing or Dying?! Kekekekeke..."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 6: The Illusionist vs. The Greatsword Sorceror (CLOSED)   Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 6: The Illusionist vs. The Greatsword Sorceror (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:20 am

Hiding nearby in the middle of Youri and Roko fighting was Nicholas. He simply watched the fight ensue. A Royal shichibukai was on this island? This duel could be legendary, especially if Roko won it. Nicholas took notes of the battle and as nearly shocked when Roko used Gorgon scream. Nicholas took more notes down as he watched. Was he seeing something that would scream into the echleons of history?
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 6: The Illusionist vs. The Greatsword Sorceror (CLOSED)   Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 6: The Illusionist vs. The Greatsword Sorceror (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:28 am

Youri slashed with his sword upwards, cutting through, and activating the liquid partially.The liquid that came through hit his hand, encasing it in the same ice as his sword was being encased.''Gah that's cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold cold COLD!!!!''. as youri ran out yelling cold he at once noticed roko send some kind of shockwave towards him, clearly seeing it through the waves it made in the sand.He reply'd by grabbing his second sword and cross slashing.It was not enough to stop it, but it was enough to disrupt the shock-wave.Because the shockwave was disrupted the blow was lessened, though youri was sent backwards by the blow, head first.Luckily the shockwave was a real 'ice breaker' de dum tss..

Youri stood up and laughed a bit.. ''I see you can notice the difference between those armature illusions.luckily I can still perfect them, nyehehehe.''.It was a bad, imitated laugh he heard a long time ago, but it had to do for now.''Anyhows listen to your crew, it's not like I'm actually trying to kill you..''
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 6: The Illusionist vs. The Greatsword Sorceror (CLOSED)   Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 6: The Illusionist vs. The Greatsword Sorceror (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 3:59 pm

King Zastur was seething with anger as his divison had not come up deck. "Oi, Gamma divison! Get up here already! I command you to begin training!" King Zastur bellowed, while Ted and Peck sat and watched the battle between Your and Roko. wait a moment! That shikibauchi, he's the one that destoryed that island we mere on before!, Peck exclaimed, while Ted looked on in shock and fear, and King Zastur bellowing in suprise; "What!?! He's a shikibauchi? How!?" The king then suddenly shook violnelty his face deeply reddening and his fists clenching. "Kill that muderous swine Roko! He slaughtered a whole town purely in search of an aged rock!", he snarled furiously, with Ted and Peck growling and squking encoragement at Roko.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 6: The Illusionist vs. The Greatsword Sorceror (CLOSED)   Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 6: The Illusionist vs. The Greatsword Sorceror (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:16 pm

Romeo looked towards King Zastur who was right beside him "Hey, Why don't you leave stuff to the real fighters and eat this Fish of Kings..." He slurred, pulling out a Fugu fish out of his pocket "Only those chosen by the gods can eat it raw..."
Back to top Go down
Bee

Bee

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 6: The Illusionist vs. The Greatsword Sorceror (CLOSED)   Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 6: The Illusionist vs. The Greatsword Sorceror (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:04 pm

After eating a fine breakfast, Zarath came outside to the deck of the ship. Zarath looked ahead toward that battle that had been taken place. Zarath watched closely, then he heard of the of the divisions commander's saying something about shikibauchi. Zarath did not know what a 'Shikinauchi' was, but he never knew much about the ranks of the sea. Zarath then spoke, "What is a Shikibauchi? Is it strong?"
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 6: The Illusionist vs. The Greatsword Sorceror (CLOSED)   Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 6: The Illusionist vs. The Greatsword Sorceror (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:30 pm

Romeo sneered "It's a Pirate who works for the marines, It's a disgrace. Whats the point of being a Pirate if your with the Marines? YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD FOR HELPING A BUNCH OF SNOOTY FANCYPANTS YOU..." Romeo dialect seemed to have switched just them as he started yelling in a totally different language.

Romeo stopped and collected his cool with a quick 'hemhem' "Sorry, Those Pirates are also known as being some of the best or something. I didn't want to mess with any, Which is why I had tabs on them last week... No I have to toss that out since my contact lied to me and that is punishable by Death..."
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 6: The Illusionist vs. The Greatsword Sorceror (CLOSED)   Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 6: The Illusionist vs. The Greatsword Sorceror (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 12:01 am

Roko Cloud

Roko was panting, not because he was tired, but because he was furious. He was trying to relax now, he saw that Youri had gotten partially hit by his Mighty Slash and had been effectively hit by the Gorgon Scream. Youri told him that he should listen to Victoria, who said that she didnt consider that Youri was going to be a real danger to them.

Roko was loosening a bit, but then he heard King Zastur scream that the man had destroyed a town where King Zastur had once been, putting his life in danger and affecting him. He had not only hurt one of his crewmates, he had hurt his First Mate!

"WHAT?!?!?!" -Roko was angered by this notice. This shichibukai was showing to be more of a troublemaker that he had thought in a start. Putting in danger the life of one of his friends, that's what angered Roko the most.- "You're going to pay for hurting my First Mate!"

Roko still having his ice crystal on concentrated on focusing which was the real Youri. He raised his sword and started to slash cricles, performing his signature technique. -"BLIZZARD!!!"

It was one of his strongest techniques, if not the strongest or second strongest, and this time he had performed it in a tremendous way. He had made it bigger, but equally strong in every part. Many, big, fast, freezing shockwave slashes that carried the ability to freeze anyone touched by them at the same time as cut them were launched as a blast towards Youri and all of his surroundings... Roko was SO ANGERED. The attack, wasnt only one set of slashes, but it was continuous. If you would've seen it from another angle, it would've seemed awesome, beautiful and ultimately dangerous. It was moving so fast and it nulified almost any posibilities of dodging it, which was what made it the most dangerous.

As the Blizzard of slashes flew hrough the air it burnt all the praire below them and around them, and the remnants that flew even behind Youri freezed the river and cut deep into rocks and the ground, destroying them.

Haru Finner

Haru Finner got out of his room in the Windwalker ship, he had joined the crew not so long ago, but Roko had given him the confidence of a brother. Haru had the opportunity to train and swim at the side of the ship because of him being a fishman and he had been sleeping all this time, last night he was training up to late and he was dead tired, but now he was refreshed by the sleep.

Haru walked into the kitchen, got a bread with scrambled eggs in his hand and walked out to see his captain fighting in the distance. He jumped out of the ship to go help him, but then he realized that his captain's honor was in play with that fight, and non of them should approach them to help. Haru looked around eating. That Shichibukai... he worked for the goverment, that single fact made him angry and hated him already. He was happy that the captain was fighting him.

"Sigh... I hate Shichibukais." -Haru said.

The trilobite fishman layed his back against the stationary Windwalker. He suddenly saw his captain's attack: Blizzard and his eyes widened because of the beauty of the attack, but he knew it was deadly.

Last edited by Rodoku on Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 6: The Illusionist vs. The Greatsword Sorceror (CLOSED)   Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 6: The Illusionist vs. The Greatsword Sorceror (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 9:02 pm

Ansatsu Raiden stepped out into the open air on the deck of the Ship, Almost Immediately he heard the sounds of a Battle. Ansatsu was new on the ship and to this crew so he figured he better ask someone who had been around longer that he had. Ansatsu walked around the Ship for a Moment not really knowing where he was going. Ansatsu saw Haru Finner the Crews fishman leaning against the ship and decided to ask him what was going on.

Ansatsu hadn't really bothered to look at the battle yet. Before he walked over to this crewmate he looked and saw the Strength of his captain. The attacks were dazzling , and the strength was frightening. Ansatsu walked over to Haru . " Haru-San, Do you have any idea whats going on?" He said as He formed a Small Blue Bubble in his Hand.

Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 6: The Illusionist vs. The Greatsword Sorceror (CLOSED)   Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 6: The Illusionist vs. The Greatsword Sorceror (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:00 pm

Haru Finner

Haru saw one of the crewmates approach him. It was Ansatsu, if he wasnt mistaken. The guy was young, around 16 years old, so he was just a boy. But his captain had happily decided to take him, after all he saw some future in him. He saw him walk towards him and ask him if he had any idea of what was going on.

"Well, Ansatsu-san. If I'm not mistaken that guy over there is Shichibukai Youri... one of the newest ones and our captain is fighting him. I have no idea what is the reason behind it, but I heard King Zastur tell Roko that Youri had once destroyed a town where he had been... I think that angered our captain even more."- Haru always liked to know about everything that was going on. -"I recommend you not to interfere with the fight... that would hurt our captain's honor."

Haru said the last thing not looking at Ansatsu, but looking at Roko. he hoped the best for him.
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 6: The Illusionist vs. The Greatsword Sorceror (CLOSED)   Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 6: The Illusionist vs. The Greatsword Sorceror (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 11:46 pm

Ansatsu Watched and Listened to Haru. It seemed the captain was Fighting a Shichibukai. Ansatsu Ran To the Edge of the Boat and Leaned on the railing looking at his captain fight. Ansatsu watched in awe as he saw the Two Pirates clash.

"How Amazing" Ansatsu Said "-Its really too bad that we Can't help. I have long range Fighting abilities"

Ansatsu Quickly turned towards the Fishman and Walked back over to where he was. He drew His Regular Katana and Flipped it around.

"What do we do while waiting?" Ansatsu asked Haru

Ansatsu began Pacing back and Forth walking around the Deck of the ship. He can't Stay still for Long Except Sleeping and Had to find Something to do.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 6: The Illusionist vs. The Greatsword Sorceror (CLOSED)   Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 6: The Illusionist vs. The Greatsword Sorceror (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 6: The Illusionist vs. The Greatsword Sorceror (CLOSED)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next