One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kinrui Vs. Alan Tracey Last One Standing Tournament of champions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dustfinger

Dustfinger

Kinrui Vs. Alan Tracey Last One Standing Tournament of champions Empty
PostSubject: Kinrui Vs. Alan Tracey Last One Standing Tournament of champions   Kinrui Vs. Alan Tracey Last One Standing Tournament of champions Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 8:26 pm

This will be a submission match. No killing aloud.

The Arena: An enclosed boxing right with flaming wall.

Let the game begin!
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Kinrui Vs. Alan Tracey Last One Standing Tournament of champions   Kinrui Vs. Alan Tracey Last One Standing Tournament of champions Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 5:14 am

This is it, my big chance to show the world what I'm made of! Kinrui stared down his opponent, What a big, hulking brute! Well, strength alone wont get him far, you need smarts to win a fight, and from the looks of it he doesn't got much goin on up there. Kinrui smiled to himself, he noted his surroundings, calculating every possible move. I'm ready, now the ref just needs to say the word and off! The ref began to explain the rules, Kinrui didn't pay that much notice, then the ref started the count down, "3-2-1...GO!!"
Back to top Go down
Blackdole329

Blackdole329

PostSubject: Re: Kinrui Vs. Alan Tracey Last One Standing Tournament of champions   Kinrui Vs. Alan Tracey Last One Standing Tournament of champions Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:45 pm

((I'm sorry for not posting here!))
The seodnd the ref says go, Aln charged at hisa chalanger, jumped in the air and threw a huge punch down at him.
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Kinrui Vs. Alan Tracey Last One Standing Tournament of champions   Kinrui Vs. Alan Tracey Last One Standing Tournament of champions Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:20 am

Kinrui pulled out a cherrie bomb and lit it, the he saw the laviathon comeing down on him, Kinrui side steped to the left and threw the bomb at the mans leg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kinrui Vs. Alan Tracey Last One Standing Tournament of champions   Kinrui Vs. Alan Tracey Last One Standing Tournament of champions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kinrui Vs. Alan Tracey Last One Standing Tournament of champions
Page 1 of 1