One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kariru Kariru No Mi (Borrow Borrow Fruit)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

Kariru Kariru No Mi (Borrow Borrow Fruit) Empty
PostSubject: Kariru Kariru No Mi (Borrow Borrow Fruit)   Kariru Kariru No Mi (Borrow Borrow Fruit) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:15 am

Capabilities: The ability of the fruit is extremely simple and easy to use. The user is able to borrow traits from another user, such as super human speed, strength, intellect, or sight. The borrowed is not effected by the borrower in any way. The fruit also allows you to borrow special abilities such as swordsmanship and fighting skills for a limited time (20 post). After the time limit is reach, the user must borrow a trait from a whole new user before he can borrow from the same person.

Weakness: Any physical traits they copy later on during the after math, they will feel extreme amount of pain on through their body. So much it completely immobilizes the user. The immobilization can also happen if the thread latest a long time and the user has made much use of the fruit. (2-4 times once it hits 5 it goes into auto immobilization)

Benefits: The user, if the fruit is mastered, can go on with no immobilization and can use the fruits abilities as many times as he wishes. But due to the huge strain it does on ones physical being. It's extremely hard to master. The user can also hold 2 physical traits at once after some mastering of the fruit. Although it will take more will power to keep the power stable, so weak willed people will not be able to do the fruits extreme techniques at all.

Basically: Say I borrowed the Archery from some one. I could use it for 20 post, after that, I'd have to find some one else in the thread to borrow a trait from. It can be another arher, but you can't borrow from the same person on a row.

Last edited by TheBlackLuffy on Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Kariru Kariru No Mi (Borrow Borrow Fruit)   Kariru Kariru No Mi (Borrow Borrow Fruit) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:36 am

Rejected, would allow the use of more than one fruit power.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Kariru Kariru No Mi (Borrow Borrow Fruit)   Kariru Kariru No Mi (Borrow Borrow Fruit) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 12:16 pm

Okay what I'd I took out the swapping of devil fruit powers completely and made it so they can barrow skills like swordsmanship and fighting styles?
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Kariru Kariru No Mi (Borrow Borrow Fruit)   Kariru Kariru No Mi (Borrow Borrow Fruit) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 12:20 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Kariru Kariru No Mi (Borrow Borrow Fruit)   Kariru Kariru No Mi (Borrow Borrow Fruit) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:07 pm

basically unchanged
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Kariru Kariru No Mi (Borrow Borrow Fruit)   Kariru Kariru No Mi (Borrow Borrow Fruit) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 5:38 pm

Well it's not able to hold any devil fruit powers. It can just use the skills of some one else or use 1 of their traits like their super human strength or speed. The fruit thing is completely out.

Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Kariru Kariru No Mi (Borrow Borrow Fruit)   Kariru Kariru No Mi (Borrow Borrow Fruit) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 6:20 pm

Basically the problem is that the character using this fruit literally does not need any skills for himself, he can just steal other people's powers to fight. It makes fights and situations unimaginative, because it's the same power versus the same power.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Kariru Kariru No Mi (Borrow Borrow Fruit)   Kariru Kariru No Mi (Borrow Borrow Fruit) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 6:10 pm

Well the fruit user only gets the power for 10 post then he resorts back to normal and has to copy some one else. So it does take skill to use. I was really trying to go for a fruit that didn't give you supernatural powers like the others do. How about instead of giving them the same level of skill the user gains a moderate level of skill in the trait he took?
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Kariru Kariru No Mi (Borrow Borrow Fruit)   Kariru Kariru No Mi (Borrow Borrow Fruit) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:20 pm

Nah, that still doesn't really work, TBL. Sorry, the fruit's rejected.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kariru Kariru No Mi (Borrow Borrow Fruit)   Kariru Kariru No Mi (Borrow Borrow Fruit) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1