One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chef

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

Chef  Empty
PostSubject: Chef    Chef  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 1:53 am

Name: Chef

Bounty: 10,000
Species: Human
Allegiance: The Corkscrew Pirates

Home Village/Ocean: large populated Island in the South Blue

Appearance:
i cant draw hands, get over it.
Chef  Chef10

History: When was a small child his parents abandoned. He became a street child, at first just begging for food, but then that quickly turned to steeling. He was vary good from just a little kid, maybe because of his natural speed, no one could catch him. Then one day he walked into a tavern, intending to steel food from them, but he was caught by the owner, Frank. Frank forced him to work, as a lesson for trying to steel his food. When he realized the boys natural Talent for cooking, he offered him a real job as a chef. Ten years later. Frank and Chef have grown vary close over the years, Frank became somewhat of a Father for him. But Frank also was weak with age, and lost some basic motor control, so he has become vary dependent on Chef.

One Day A Strange man came in and ordered the special, Chef made it for him, and the man was overwhelmed by the tastiness of the food. "YOU HAVE TO JOIN MY PIRATE CREW AND BE OUR COOK!" he Shouted "Oh, well thats vary nice but, i can leave Old Frank here, he needs me" Chef replied with a smile. Then quick as a flash The Captain jumped over the counter and slammed franks head onto the grill he was working over, killing him. Then he grabbed Chef, who was in total shock, and dragged him out of the Bar Shouting "WELCOME TO THE CORKSCREW PIRATES! HAHAHA"

Shortly after The Captain died, and most of the crew who had been forced to join much like Chef had, left the crew, Chef probably would have left to if his only family wasn't dead, and he had become hooked on the life of the pirate. He also had made some good friends. With there new Captain Spiral they set sail anew.

Chef was always a vary fast person, but no mater how hard he trained he never managed to tap into the real potential he felt inside. So he began work on a drug that would help, he applied his cooking skills to the production combining different plants and minerals. After months of failed trails he finally succeeded. The final products were, The Power Pills and Mega Meals, Which he used to develop his new Speed Styles.

Personality: stubborn, quick to argue, easily annoyed, good sense of humor, british

Ship: the stopping hairy

Ship Flag: Drunk, swirly eyed skull, missing teeth, tongue sticking out, blushing, crossed with a bottle and a corkscrew.

Devil Fruit: none

Special Abilities:
1) Knowledge of the Human body and its weaknesses
2) Vary Skilled with Double Chef Knives
3) 10 level Speed Technique

Learned Techniques
01) Speed Level 1 -His starting point, this is max speed without a Power Pill. Max Running Speed 30 MPH
02) Speed Level 2 -After he takes his 1st Power Pill, Max running speed 60 MPH
03) Speed Level 3 -After he takes his 2nd Power Pill, Max running speed 90 MPH
04) Speed Level 4 -After he takes his 3rd Power Pill, Soru Speeds
05) Speed Level 5 -After he takes his 4th Power Pill, He is moving so fast every thing is going about 10% slower
06) Speed Level 6 -After he takes his 5th Power Pill, He is moving so fast every thing is going about 20% slower
07) Speed Level 7 -After he takes his 6th Power Pill, He is moving so fast every thing is going about 40% slower
08) Speed Level 8 -After he takes his 7th Power Pill, He is moving so fast every thing is going about 60% slower
09) Speed Level 9 -After he takes his 8th Power Pill, He is moving so fast every thing is going about 80% slower
10) Speed Level 10 -After he takes his 9th Power Pill, He is moving so fast every thing is totally stopped
11) Dice - He runs at high Speeds around someone cutting them with his Knives
12) Tenderize - He hits pressure points with the back of his knives, causing loss of lim control
Weapons/Items: 2 Chef knives

Goals: To make best meal ever

Notice: Chef is a borderline NPC Character, because he is only for story line progression. Other wise is ablitlys would be to cheap. He doesn't fight player Characters unless the story demands it

Last edited by Hawk on Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:50 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Chef  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chef    Chef  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 1:58 am

its called soru not saru,
and why not give him the "asura" technique?
it would enable him to "have" six arms holding six knives

\once the pic is in I will approve you, but consider the above and at leat resopnd saying no
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

Chef  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chef    Chef  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 2:01 am

Ok
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Chef  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chef    Chef  Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2008 1:13 pm

why dose evryone have to hate the world government? you can be a pirate without a love of anarkey ya know, a skilled pirates actualy benifit from having the navy around, it seems more like he would dislike the corkscrews, whats his reason for staying on?, more importently, why dose he hate the world government? did they kill his parents for no reason to?
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

Chef  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chef    Chef  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:41 pm

update, but, im not done yet
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk