One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Xaldin Pirates

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

The Xaldin Pirates Empty
PostSubject: The Xaldin Pirates   The Xaldin Pirates Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 5:18 pm

Name:The Xaldin Pirates
Faction: Pirates
Type: Adventure Crew (They Thrive for Adventure)
Ship: N/A Ship as of Yet
Activities: The Crew usually is exploring an Island. They spend 1-2 hole days on 1 Island at a Time. Seeing everything they like about the Island, and their dislikes about it. If they like it enough they'll mark it down to return to the Island again. Some Island's they look specifically for resources such as Island good for buying fruit or meat. Some Islands are good for raw material like things to make clothes or fix up their ship. Some Islands are used as vacation Islands. Random things really. They just enjoy to hang out with one another, and some times Train together.
Goals: No Goal as of yet
-Named Members-

(Maxulus said he may make his character and join as my 1st mate so no members yet)

-Npcs-

History: The Crew has not been birthed yet.
Back to top Go down
Hohei

The Xaldin Pirates Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Xaldin Pirates   The Xaldin Pirates Icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 5:05 pm

If possible could I apply when my char is accepted?
Back to top Go down

The Xaldin Pirates
Page 1 of 1