One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)

Go down 
+5
Argent
Bee
WatersCalling
Unholy
Rodoku
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)    Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 9:24 am

Roko smiled at Romeo. If he was so protective with his treasure, would he attack his new captain as well? Romeo X Dugall was a great adquisition for the Blizzard Pirate's lines since he was a great fighter.

"Romeo, we are not taking your treasure, but may I remind you you're a part of my crew now?" -Roko smiled at him.- "So welcome to the Blizzard Pirates!"

Roko smiled at him. Also, what about the mermaid, if she said ahe would Romeo's number one maybe she was going to join as well. Tyren flew from Roko's shoulder to the mast of the WindWalker. With so many new people the ship was starting to get small... And that wasnt good, they would need a new ship soon.

"Is your friend going to join the crew as well, Romeo?"
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)    Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 2:25 pm

"Yes, yes..." Romeo said, pushing everyone aside to get to the gold "Now let me make one thing clear... There will be your crews gold, then my gold..."

Romeo turned around and gave Roko a sadistic smile, almost like his time in the grand line has warped his brain. "You may loan the gold, but I expect three times as much. Don't pay it back..." After that, Romeo just chuckled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)    Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:13 pm

Victoria Was feeling better sense her wounds weren't to serious.
"Hey Ted Could you set me down please I think i can walk from here."
Feeling happier Victoria Smiled at Zetsu.

"How was your day King Zetsu? I hope it was exciting as mine? Heheheheh"
Squirming out of Ted's grasp Victoria Fell to her feet. And started to stretch.
"Ug my body so tense... Hey Ted do you do back rub's?"

(OOC lol went out of my way to make her feel welcomed i the crew and she leaves =(... )
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)    Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:55 pm

Nicholas returned back with a few boxes and bags of items , stocks and supplies "I bought the rations... i think this should be enough for a while. There was no change, i used it to buy books and some writing material. As captain i would assume that is covered by you sir?" Nicholas set some of the boxes down, and looked to Romeo and was about to say something but chose silence instead. Instead he adjusted his fedora.
Back to top Go down
Bee

Bee

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)    Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 7:31 pm

The day again seemed very calm. Zarath dreamed of life on the sea, and what adventures lied waiting for him. He got up as he yawned, stretching his hands into the air. Zarath got up wondering about the noises he heard when he was asleep.

"Uhm...." Zarath said as he walked slowly to a random door, towards the kitchen. Opening a cabinet he gripped a bright red apple. No one seemed to be in the kitchen at all.

Sinking his teeth into the apple, Zarath sat down onto a chair as he began to think about sailing. When he was done with the apple he threw it into the trashcan as he began to snore, sleeping once again.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)    Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 8:34 pm

Good that Nicholas was back with supplies, he brough many boxes. Apaprently Romeo was really possesive, and Roko didnt really get what he meant about Roko being able to loan the gold but he expecting three times more, but that he didnt need to pay it or something. It was really confusing.

"Can I take a look at some of the treasure in the ships? Im not THAt interested in gold right now, but we might need it to buy a new ship, since this one is getting a bit small." -Roko said. Tyren was in the mast of the WindWalker.- "I've got so cool crewmembers. And it's ok Nicholas, I know you need some stuff for your studies and writtings."

Roko waited for Romeo's response.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)    Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:38 pm

Romeos eyes flared up "Why not carry everyone on these ships after there patched up? It would save you a lot of gold, Heck, Fix my blasted ship and I'll take some of your crew. Also... You might want to see this!"

Romeo then started jumping to the ships closer to the jungle, jumping deck to deck with grace and skill. Stopping at a seemingly larger ship. "This baby here has some nice metal on the bottom for repairs. Or we can strip it off, I need a new rapier anyway..." Romeo looked at the worn sword he held, sitting next to a ship with seastone on the bottom.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)    Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:49 pm

Nicholas took note of what Romeo was saying. He then looked to his captain "What is our next course of events? Cause we need to get moving eventually, we cant stay on this island forever...."
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)    Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:24 pm

Roko was surprised by Romeo's idea. It was great! He would take part of his crew... Roko had decided himself. His crew was big enough, so he would split it up into divisions. And he would name Romeo the commander of his third division, in his mind he had already planned everything.

"That seems like a great idea, let me go explore a little, I might something useful in the debris of the ships." -Roko started to look at the ships, Tyren came and stopped in his shoulder.

Roko walked between the ships and was completely hidden by one of them that was burnt but whole, he needed to see if he could turn one of these in his boat... it smelt horribly to burnt flesh and hair. Outiside one of the marine ships a round, disk shaped thing layed on the sand.

Roko picked it up, it looked like a log pose, but the arrow was pointing a way that wasnt the same as the way that Roko's log pose. In the side of the "compass" it said Drum Island. Roko decided in his mind that if the arrow of that thing was pointing somewhere, they should follow it. It would be an adventure to that... Drum Island it said.

From another ship, the body of a marine fell out, in his hand he had what Roko recognized instantly... it was a devil fruit. Roko picked it up and examined it. He didnt want Romeo to take it from him, since it could be useful to him later. He whispered to Tyren, making sure no one was looking or hearing.

"Tyren, leave this in my room, where no one can see it."-he whispered to the falcon, which grabbed the devil fruit and flew up into the skies, high where no one could see him, then he dived down at vertigo speeds and went into Roko's room, almost crashing with the wall. It was so fast that there was no way that someone could've seen him.

Tyren left the fruit below Roko's bed and flew out again carrying a pillow, just in case someone had seen him with something in the hands and confuse them to think it was that. As Roko walked back to the ship he told to all his crew.

"Guys, we're leaving soon! We're moving in direction to a place called Drum Island... I found this compass that points to it and I feel it'll be a great adventure." -Roko announced, specialy telling Nicholas. -"Victoria, I need you to repair Romeo's ship so we can leave, part of the crew will go with him."

Roko smiled at his crewmates.

(OOC: Thread Closed guys, in the next thread we will explain what happened with Vitoria repairing the ship and everything.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)    Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 5: Gloomy Shadows (CLOSED)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3