One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Iron Soccer Ball Tournament

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

The Iron Soccer Ball Tournament Empty
PostSubject: The Iron Soccer Ball Tournament   The Iron Soccer Ball Tournament Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 5:52 pm

So as I was reading my newly bought Volume 59. I saw one illistration of the Strawhats playing Pirate Iron Soccer Ball. And I thought...why not have something like that on here? The Goals of the game are the same as Soccer but I've chosen to add some rules.

The Rules:
You may only have 4 people on 1 team.
You can only use your feet and Swords. No Hands.
You must make a shot before all your teammates post (Your Team mates can't be by the same User. 1 person per user.)
You cannot physically harm the opposing team. Accident or not.
You MAY use the landscaping to your advantage. But any extreme damage you do to the field will stay until the next team plays. You cause a crator in the middle of the field. It stays till the game is done.
You cannot use blinding fast speed to get to the ball, get the ball, or kick the ball so fast it gets into the net without the other team being able to see it coming.
You can't call a basket. The Basket will be called using the Dice System on the site.

Use team work to get the Iron Ball. Remember..the ball weights 100 pounds.

This event is just to build allies between Rookie Pirates. Since we've gotten such a huge number of them on this site. We need at least 4 crews.

Back to top Go down

The Iron Soccer Ball Tournament
Page 1 of 1