One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Top 10 strongest characters on the site

Go down 
+6
Argent
Shadow
Rodoku
Layman Iconoclast
Cobdogred
Karasu(the crow)
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

Top 10 strongest characters on the site  Empty
PostSubject: Top 10 strongest characters on the site    Top 10 strongest characters on the site  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 6:35 pm

Alright i've asked myself this question millions of times and often i have to ask someone else to have their opinions on it, which ten characters on the site have the title of the strongest? Which ones have started from scratch, a shit-hole on the ground and build themselves up to one of the top in the ladder, or just started out that way from the beginning. I put this topic to find out everyone's personal opinion as to whom they would think are strong enough to be considered top 10, rather then explaining the rest i would rather give you guys examples. You don't have to be as descriptive as me but a small opinion on the side would do.

Rules: Do not post for your own character. This rule is done for obvious reasons.

1. Shiv- by far the scariest of the shichibukai, he is an ace hunter with the Darkness fruit.. put that combination together with his obsession with hunting and you have someone you hate to run into. He is also part wolf by IQ modifications, and his Darkness manipulation is enough to scare anyone that has to fight him.

2. Derge- This dude can manipulate blood, mostly his own but he's had a bad reputation for it. Many fear getting into a battle with him and has been known to battle many people at a time, and often still wins. also, his nicknames the blood demon.. think about it BLOOD-DEMON, he's made people regret underestimating him.

3. Maximillion- He has two of the most powerful logia type elements at his disposal, Venom and Molten steel, he has broken out of impel down and is beyond insane by this point. Fighting someone with either would be near suicide unless your character was well developed, this man has both in one. His strength was enough to challenge multiple marine groups and survive, and is now titled a Yonku.

4. Gael- I doubt there's anyone that hasn't heard of his name at least once, although he is funny in some cool moments he is also someone you do NOT want to fight if you don't have to, although i haven't fought him yet the rumors i hear aren't exactly the most comforting. He was regarded as the most powerful of the shichibukai a few months ago, nobody argued to it.

5. Anubis- The prince of the dessert, he has the sand fruit capable of sucking your character dry of water.. ultimately you CAN die from a single hit. He is the oldest of the current yonku. I've only seen fight once, Ironically the Dinosaur man was defeated almost instantly. His objective is to take over Alabasta, and the marines are fully aware he'd be able to do it very easily unless they got involved.

6. Iken- He is a man known for not having any weaknesses, Ultimately Iken is the captain that takes his crew as people that are important to him. His weapons are arguably some of the best in the site, and his physical skills can make those weapons go to good use. Lightning sword, traveling at the speed of light through a spear, the sharpest sword in the site, and a new unknown weapon are among the weapons he carries around with him daily. his physical state alone is enough to cause a shockwave, also notice he is the strongest person without a DF?

7. Holy- one of Ikens strongest crewmates if not the strongest, he has the ability to use molten steel (something hotter then magma) and summon it in multiple amounts. One touch from Magma your pretty much burned, one touch from molten steel and the body part could very well be gone. His abilities aren't only in his DF, he also knows Shadow rokuchiki, in other words an advanced form of Rokushiki which by itself, can probably beat most people in the site.

8. Chusei- This man is probably one of the best swordsmen so far in the site, he knows shadow rokushiki and can move about without being heard and sometimes seen, his newest DF is the type that creates a wall that can potentially block most types of attacks. His Black wall is the strongest defense I've seen so far, its nearly impossible to destroy and has the right to be called the strongest defense in the site. Word of warning, he is also a skypean so for those that fly to get away, his wings are more then ready to come after ya.

9. Nishki- To me this man is almost immortal, his pheonix fruit has the capabilities to heal the wounds you give him. He is an Admiral to the marines and has the strength to take down ships very easily. Having earned the title of admiral alone shows how strong he is, and what he had to do to earn it not even i know since I've never seen him fight. Although I have heard a rumor about him, he is arguably the best candidate for Fleet admiral, and who can blame him, even the pirates he captured agree to his strength.

10. Namor- Don't deny it when i tell ya that this man is strong enough to beat most characters ON LAND! his strength is mostly on the ocean but even on land he is strong enough to defeat most people that comfront him, the best part being he knows Fishman karate and owns a Dojo! His strength was enough to make him a shichibukai and has held on to that title for quite some time, get him mad at land you might be lucky if you're only knocked out, get him mad in the middle of the ocean, and you'll never see land again.

Last edited by Karasu(the crow) on Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 strongest characters on the site    Top 10 strongest characters on the site  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:17 pm

Some of you have been thinking, yes there are some strong PC characters in the forum.. but what about the overall power of the characters in One Piece? There are PC's that have worked their way to the top, and NPC's that were created solely for the purpose of destruction in the shichibukai, Sea Admirals, and maybe even Admirals. In here will be the top 10 strongest characters in the site, overall, ignoring the limits given to an NPC PC. Only characters that have the capability of becoming a PC can be put here in this list.

Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 strongest characters on the site    Top 10 strongest characters on the site  Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:41 pm

Iken ten times...

*threadassassain*
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 strongest characters on the site    Top 10 strongest characters on the site  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:54 pm

Umm, I wont go into detail but, here's my list:

1. Shiv
2. Gael
3. Iken
4. Anubis
5. Karasu
6. Namor
7. Maximillion
8. Nishki
9. Holy
10. Alphonse

note they are in disorder
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 strongest characters on the site    Top 10 strongest characters on the site  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:28 pm

Hmmm, since I am back now .. time to try to get back in the top 10 again xD
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 strongest characters on the site    Top 10 strongest characters on the site  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:05 pm

No you are banned from top tens ._.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 strongest characters on the site    Top 10 strongest characters on the site  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 9:38 pm

Don't think your "reasonable" just because your not in the top ten fyiK
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 strongest characters on the site    Top 10 strongest characters on the site  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 4:01 am

Excuse me ?! o_o
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 strongest characters on the site    Top 10 strongest characters on the site  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:07 pm

that applies to everyone
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 strongest characters on the site    Top 10 strongest characters on the site  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 3:23 pm

In other words don't assume that because your not in the top ten your character is not over powered.

Thats my interpretation if that not what he means it's steal how I feel. But the 10 that is displayed are not over power because they rped there way to the top, so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 strongest characters on the site    Top 10 strongest characters on the site  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 3:26 pm

Yeah, I got what A-sama meant .. after I posted lol.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 strongest characters on the site    Top 10 strongest characters on the site  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 9:23 pm

I would like to know what the top 10 looks like now that I have been gone for awhile.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 strongest characters on the site    Top 10 strongest characters on the site  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 9:49 pm

Yeah, taking the active characters now, who are the strongest? Obviously, the shichibukai right now will probably be up there, such as karasu and Verve. Derge is still up there lol.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 strongest characters on the site    Top 10 strongest characters on the site  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 9:52 pm

I believe the list should be for PC characters only.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 strongest characters on the site    Top 10 strongest characters on the site  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:11 pm

Aww. How about two lists then?
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 strongest characters on the site    Top 10 strongest characters on the site  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 10:20 pm

Two lists are fine.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 strongest characters on the site    Top 10 strongest characters on the site  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 4:32 am

Dazzle me with your new estimations and personal opinions~ (no sarcasm, seriously, no sarcasm intended o.o')
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 strongest characters on the site    Top 10 strongest characters on the site  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 5:35 am

lol we are reviving this? hahahah u want to make top 10 dont you shadow
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 strongest characters on the site    Top 10 strongest characters on the site  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 8:26 pm

I didnt see this. I can try to organize another list, but ill need peoples votes from one to ten. The only character they cant vote for is their own. Ill invcude my own vote in here later on. Ill edit the top 10 in 1 week or more.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 strongest characters on the site    Top 10 strongest characters on the site  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 10:14 pm

((Meh list with active characters only))

1. Karasu

2. Maximillion

3. Anubis

4. Wally

5. Roko

6. Nishki

7. Doku

8. Youri

9. Avis

10. Lenny
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 strongest characters on the site    Top 10 strongest characters on the site  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 12:01 am

With an OC only list, I simply repeat COB's list.

With NPCs, I think we could make a pretty decent assessment of the actual level of power for the site's characters.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 strongest characters on the site    Top 10 strongest characters on the site  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 8:20 pm

The thing is, anyone can make an outrageously overpowered NPC without needing approval (except in rare occasions). So I'll add a little twist to this, NPC's can be added, but they have to be NPC PC's, by that I mean NPC's with the capability of turning INTO PC's. This means the shichibukai characters, and Sea Admirals. It does not go to every NPC someone decides to create.

With that said, I only added this rule because that list doesn't look convincing enough to me personally. As Aid said, it doesn't show the right amount of flare. Alright, with four new candidates with great strength (and the fact that you guys never checked a few other stronger characters then the ones mentioned in the list) I'll do this again. Cob, if you want, you can recount your vote.. you too Aid, maybe with more effort in your end lol

Also, to make sure everyone understands this, I have my own point system to have people added in the list. I'll edit the first post here in about 6 days.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 strongest characters on the site    Top 10 strongest characters on the site  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 1:15 am

Nope, I don't care if they are able to turn into pcs. My vote stays the same.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 strongest characters on the site    Top 10 strongest characters on the site  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 7:53 pm

I am going to edit the first post in this thread, besides my own, so that there are two separate lists. Now that the issue of NPC vrs. PC list has been solved, the only new rule is that there are two separate voting options. Make it clear that you are voting for either the PC list, or/and the NPC AND PC list. In about 5 days I'll have another top ten list for everyone (with my own personal reasons as to why they were voted to be on the top ten).
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 strongest characters on the site    Top 10 strongest characters on the site  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 8:11 pm

When will the npc list be place up ,and how does the voting work I also want to see a list of npc which we can vote for please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 10 strongest characters on the site    Top 10 strongest characters on the site  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Top 10 strongest characters on the site
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next