One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)

Go down 
+2
y dau cymraeg
Layman Iconoclast
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 3:06 am

Fei found the invitation to be beneficial to her and for her reputation as well. Delia was one of the strongest female pirates on these seas at the moment, there werent many female pirate captains like her.Plus, she could also travel with Crazy Kat, which would also be invaluable as a experience, considering how incredibly strong she was . The issue was then two fold, Delia was in a weakened state, and Sophie while she was strong and experienced, she could sense that Sophie had a feeling of unstability, that leads her to rash decisions and self destructive tendencies like how she exhibited with her legs earlier on.

Then Fei remembered the whole problem she had to temporarily retire from piracy was because she broke her hand trying to beat her opponent and with that Fei knew it was pointless to fight this with reasoning, she knew it was the best option at this moment to join Delia and then nodded "Of course, joining your crew is whats best i think.....though other than martial arts and knowledge, i dont know anything about how to use a ship...... as for Miss Delias training, that can be handled, but my training methods take a toll on your limbs.... so rest is vital"
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 1:54 am

"Of course the squirt has to rest! Needs her energy for training...and good of you to join us. Gives me a training partner as well," Sophie immediately said with a smirk while ignoring Delia's glare and flushed pale cheeks. She then stood up and stretched, trying out her leg and shaking it a bit before sighing and cracking her back. "Fine job as always dear, I appreciate it," she then said and kissed her husband on the cheek sweetly. He just smiled and just shook his head with a chuckle. "Just keep yourself away from trouble alright?" he said with slight warning but knowing she'd be able to take care of herself.

The woman just laughed and waved her hand before grinning. "I'm just going to see if someone here can reinforce my hand," she said and flexing her brass hand before looking at Fei. "There should be stronger alloys here other than brass, am I right?" and with that she smirked and stepped out of the cabin in look for someone to help her.

"Well then....at least she's having the decency of making that hand look a bit better. Silver or platinum should be good if it doesn't make it heavy," the young captain said while drinking some tea then looking at Fei. "You should take care of yourself as well. I'm sure you have injuries that need to be tended to," she added while smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:45 am

Fei was perplexed at how Sophie spoke, a minute ago she was sacrificing her leg to beat Fei, but now she was acting like nothing had happened. Then again, agreeing to join her sisters crew right after a death match wasnt exactly rational behaviour either. Fei decided it was best to accept it as it was, no harm in that anyway, Fei could stand to learn alot from Sophie and Delia, after all, Delia was very prominent, she must have known some news, and in the new world, they would have to go through a yonkou, so it was only common sense to team up with Delia who was linked to Anubis so closely.

Tonga then bowed to Sophie "Of course miss Sophie, we have blacksmiths with materials far more durable than brass, perhaps Steel or silver?" Tonga was pointing to the smith area at the other side of the camp.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:04 pm

Sophie nodded and smiled. "Silver will be perfect, I'll let them know. Thanks," she said and after waving him off she started to head towards the smith area.

"You'll get used to her rambunctious energy in due time Fei," Delia said with a smile while breaking the silence. "It's better to see her like this than how she was before," she added with a small tone before shaking her head and looking over at the woman. "So, what other thing can you do besides fighting? I am asking just out of mere curiosity," she said with another smile a bit different than the first one while leaning back on her bed.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:18 pm

Fei sat down and then sighed "I was a pirate captain, but i found the work hard, besides my crew were mostly captured or fled back to their home countries, but i had many good men who were defeated, really good warriors..... but in the end, we just couldnt break into the new world, we were stopped at shabondy..... so i headed back, my crew left for home, i begun my training in different areas, island hopping from one island to the next....." Fei was sitting back looking upwards, it wasnt too bad now, things had quieten down a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 11:36 am

"Sounds like quite an ordeal...but that doesn't answer my question," the captain said with a smile as Barius started to peel an orange for her. "I mean, do you have any other skills?" she asked her before turning to her first in command. "I would like to set off after two weeks. I don't want to waste any more time than I have to here, and the New World waits for no one," Delia said with a chuckle as she leaned back.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 11:45 am

Fei thought about this long and hard and then snapped her fingers. "I used to do some accounts so im good at numbers and handling money...... funnily enough..." Fei then got up "Yeah, your right, the faster we leave the better......" Fei was about to walk off "So captain, when will you heal in time for your rigorous training?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:00 pm

Delia nodded and hummed in understanding as he sat up again. "I see, well that can come in handy to us," she said with a smile before blinking at the other's question. The captain then gave her a small smirk and started to stand up, giving Barius a stern look when he tried to stop her, wobbling a bit and looking over at Fei once more. "Ready whenever you are," she simply said while her smirk turned into a smile.

~o~

The captain watched as her crew and the Anubis pirates helped carry things up to her ship, leaning on a cane that was made for her in case she got tired of standing due to her new injuries. These were worth it though since they came from the arduous training she was put on by Fei just a little after her wounds were still healing. She'd do more healing when embarking to the New World, with a small pit stop to Shanbody Archipelago before setting off.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 12:25 pm

Fei packed up and followed as the Anubis pirates loaded the ship, she saw Delia on her cane and walked beside her "I hope the regiment i put you through wasnt too harsh, i feel bad that i pushed you into so much pain..... and also, where is sophie and Barius san?" Fei was ready to leave, meditation , punching, kicking, she had drilled enough basics into her head to last a lifetime. It was time to do some sailing again.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 1:09 pm

"I'll be fine, don't worry about me," Delia simply said with a smirk. "Honestly, I had fun even though most of the time you were beating me to the ground," she said with a soft giggle before answering her new crew mate's question. "Barius is probably getting my sister from the bar. I mean, it's been a while since she had a good drink but she wouldn't have to worry about that now. I have made sure to request some drink so she can be content," she said with a smile, looking up when a certain feline poked its head from the edge of the ship and waving back at her sister's new pet.

Just then she noticed Barius carrying what looked like a sack of potatoes which in reality it was Sophie, who was moping and waving back at the guys she had gotten to befriend in the bar before squirming in the other's hold. "Just five more minutes!" she called out before her husband chuckled and just got on to the ship after saluting Delia and Fei. "Well, that should answer your question," she then said with a chuckle and looked back at the woman. "So, shall we board now?" she said, carefully walking towards the plank that lead into her ship.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 1:53 pm

Fei laughed along with Delia , to be honest she tried to be a bit more gentle, but its not like she could hold back too much, Delia was clearly a seasoned warrior, skilled at battles, she had a good head on her shoulders with the ability to make quick reflex life saving decisions.But she was also very reckless and didnt know how to fall back when the need called for it, it was something that wasnt easy to teach, battle sense and all were there already, it simply required refinement in itself.

Fei nodded as Delia talked about Sophie and Barius, when it came to Sophie things werent as shocking anymore. Fei then nodded when Delia asked to come aboard. "yes , lets go"
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 4:19 pm

Delia tapped her cane lightly and smiles as she boarded her ship with help of the pirates aiding her. She was grateful for everything they've done for her and her crew, as well as finding a new crew member. This wasn't a waste after all then since she had even done some training and improved her skills. She felt on the inside that she could take on the New World already, but physically she still had to rest.

"Is everything ready Barius?" she called out, watching as the man nodded and placed his hat back on while going to the helm. "Everything ready captain. Whenever you're ready!" he said with a smile as Delia smiled back and looked over the edge. "Thank you all for the wonderful hospitality and help. Hopefully we meet again in the future," she said, looking over at Tonga and nodded in respect before waving back at him as she felt someone placing her coat on her back, knowing it was Barius as she relaxed once more.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 5:46 am

Tonga who was on the port as they got on their ship. He waved to Delia"Good luck on your journey Lady Clearwater, may your fortunes in the New World be prosperous!!!!!!"

Fei sat on the deck of the ship looking back at the Anubis pirates waving and cheering them off. How long would these men last on that island? Anubis had already gone to the New World, the government wouldnt let them stay there for long. Fei then realised , for now, it was nothing to worry about, she had her own journey to consider for now, and the fortunes it will bring.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 5:57 pm

"As well as yours Tonga! May Lady Luck smile upon your and your men!" she called out with a wider smile and chuckled as she heard the Anubis pirates cheer them off as they started to move away from the island. She turned around and looked back at her crew, the smile still on her face. It wasn't what she thought it would be, but it was still something and right now as long as they were able to reach the New World together then they can worry about the next obstacles to come.

(I think we can end it here o wo )
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:50 am

(...this is kinda my thread, you two just kinda took over it...)
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2012 6:33 pm

(welp, you never did say anything before . -. oh well)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 10:10 pm

((we can end our part of the thread clear chan, admins thread still goes on))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 8:26 pm

After the night of Fei's departure from the island Azumi's training took on a special meaning, there was even more purpose than usual in it. For the first time there was a bit more of a clear goal than before, she understood the t-rex now, and the challenge seemed unreachable. She took to intensifying her already ludicrous training methods, if she was going to fight things that weight several tons more than her, she couldn't allow herself to be ordinary. She had found a cliff on the island and made that her regular training site, it wasn't far from the waterfall her camp was near. Her regimin seemed to consist of all the normal parts of her work out, lapping the island twenty times a day at Jurassic breakneck speeds gave way to simply as many laps as posible, the same was true of every manor or repetition and exorcize she could come up with, barely defeating a single raptor, when Fei had taken on entire packs of them before wasnt enough, and as she was then a the tyrannosaurus even stepping on her might result in her death. She had to make her body something capable of withstanding such tremendous force but also hone her reflexes to keep up with a natural predators speeds and ferocity. One day Azumi was near the cliffside striking in to the living rock when a kick sent shockwaves up the cliffside, dislodging a large stone, the boulder of a rock tumbled so quickly that in her exhausted state even everything she had couldn't have gotten her out of its way, instead she braced herself, and when the stone came her arms outstretched to push against it, to her surprise the stone broke apart at her arms and chunks of rock rained over her. When it was over Azumi was certainly damaged, but miraculously her bones were in tact, more than that her body had instinctively tensed itself, her instinct in the wild had become so great that her body responded to danger with out conscious commands to do so, she was evolving.
In the days spent recovering from that incident Azumi trained little, and found that though her injuries forced her to rest, the rebuilding process of her bodys muscles that came with healing was more conducive to becoming stronger than weeks of effort had been. She eventually turned the falling rock accident in to a regular training method, she would insight a rockslide and break apart rocks mid air , jumping from one to another with her powerful legs and fists. After she was confidant in this she took to refining her strikes, striking away at stones until they became perfectly sculpted spheres, as impressive as this was her hands did not escape with out injury, in effect she began to toughen even her fists and feet themselves, and when shes made her first fist carved stone sphere she decided it was time for another match against a dinosaur. Taking off in to the jungle to find a suitable opponent.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 9:30 pm

It wasn’t long before Azumi managed to find herself another opponent, in the Jurassic period’s battlefield of a life the next threat was more than willing to present itself. Over a month of training since the last battle, and since Feis departure form the island and her body already felt different, that day she felt light weight and filled with energy, ready to give it all. Speeding across the jungle sounds reached her that came as somewhat of a surprise, infantile chirps and hissing sounds. Investigating this Azumi came upon a strange scene. They were baby T-rex, not to far from their nest, though the mother was nowhere to be found, the three infants stood in a line hissing and chirping at a slightly larger dinosaur, decidedly taller than Azumi at seven feet, but comparatively smaller than most dinosaurs it resembled an adult t-rex but was much smaller in size, and evidently this creature preyed upon newly hatched tyrannosaurs. Azumi had no name for the creature, which was in reality a Nanotyrannous, but knew she disliked it. There was no honor or challenge in overcoming a disadvantaged advisory, but nature seemed to always reward it, this animal was no different from the pirates and marines that used their power to take from others with less power, this creature was going to be her target weather it was the ideal opponent for her or not.
Approaching the dinosaurs Azumi decided to get the Nanotyrannous’ attention, and with language lost on it there was only one thing to do, and in this there was simplicity and purity. Azumi dashed rapidly with ground kicks in the way her battle against the Ornithomimosaurs had shown her Azumi rushed in alongside her target crouching low before extending a powerful upward punch to the side of its head, the resounding thud and screech as the creature was knocked back reeling on its hind legs, its claws waving frantically in the air distracted her from the sweeping, devastating tail to follow as the creature turned around, but rather than strike at her sides as other tails had this one had turned deliberately, and with its tip thrust forward in to Azumi’s abdomen with the force of the creatures turn. This was enugh to send Azumi back a greater distance, her feet skidding against the earth, dust flying up around them but she would no longer be knocked over that easily. The dust settled to reveal her still in the same stance, her guard had absorbed most of the damage, the large powerful strike barely phased her at all, but the same could be said for her punch to the dinosaur’s head, it didn’t seem to much notice the damage, rather it was enraged that such a tiny creature was interrupting its task of illuminating the t-rex competition early. Bearing its fangs and roaring loudly the creature attempted to scare off Azumi in to scattering, much as it had been doing with the t-rex’s hatchlings. “is that all you can do?” she said kicking the ground again, this time to rapidly gain height in a powerful jump. Mid air at waist level with the creatures face Azumi read its movements, as it extended its neck to bite in to her torso Azumi brought up an iron knee deep in to the space between its neck and jaw. Not losing any momentum Azumi turned her hips and swung her elbow down from the side against its left temple not a second after the knee strike, then as her feet touched the ground she rapidly extended her right leg clean back up in to the air executing a masterful upward kick to the creatures chin. “not done yet!” she called out as she stepped in to deliver a punch to the creatures chest but the dinosaur was ready for her this time, even before its head had rebounded from the kick it brought its front claws down over her shoulders, knocking her forward with full force, then as she fell the dinosaur used its tail to strike the ground and jumped with its legs, raking its feet’s claws against her falling body, and his attack had only just begun. As Azumi was launched back by the claw the creature turned and executed a powerful tail jab against his mid air opponent, then swung his tail again to crush her against the earth.
Thinking his work there was done the creature turned his attention back to the t-rex hatchlings and resumed his tactics. Azumi may have lost consiosuness for a second but rebounded quickly like always, the crushing pain on her whole body from the tail and the claws cuts down her shoulders and abdomen were more than enugh to wake her. “… don’t walk away from me!” she sputtered on her feet before grabbing ahold of the tail with both arms and turning her entire body backwards, using all her muscles strength to throw the creature back over her. The dinosaur turned and writhed in the air before skidding against the ground a distance away, how could this tiny being, which was not even half his weight manage to throw him? Furious the creature roared and flipped to its feet, bearing down on Azumi. “oh, do you get it now? Your opponent is me, not that bunch’a kids over there” Azumi retorted, whipping a bit of blood off her face. This time the creature attacked, running forward with its great powerful jaws, being caught inside them would surely mean death, even larger and more fierce than the raptors fangs. Jumping back from a biting lunge Azumi noticed her body take a strangely failure stance, on only the toes of her feet, legs bent and leaning forward, even her hands had taken the shape, this was the way the raptor had landed, and her index and middle fingers were together, apart from her ring and pinky fingers, the same shape as a raptors claws “this position…” she understood now, shed apply the lesson of the raptor to this larger opponent. The second bite came, the creatures neck swept wildly at her and this time Azumi jumped like a raptor and landed on the neck of the creature, legs wrapped around it, and in the same lunging position brought her arms down, her ‘claws’ finding the point on the creatures neck where the jaw and neck met and driving down in to the pressure points, her time on the island had given her some understanding of dinosaur anatomy, just from her experiences in fighting them, and here it paid off. The creature doubled back and roared furiously, bucking its neck wildly before Azumi was finally flung off. hes good and pissed off now she thought landing behind it. I wonder if I can keep leading him around like this, he is just a beast after all To her surpize, the dinosaur charged away from her, directly toward the trex hatchlings “oh no you don’t” she said running after it and leaping high above it, swinging her first down to connect with the back of its scull, the force of her fist sending its head smashing to the ground. However she did not expect the beast to rebound so rapidly and it raised its head back up so quickly Azumi was thrown back against a solid tree, somehow getting to her feet became so difficult “how much blood have I lost? Damn…” shed have to end this quickly, the raptor skin she war didn’t account for much protection, thankfully shed already wraped her torso so the bleeding was slowed by a couple of tight knots. The creature was much closer than shed expected when she looked up and she had only a split second to react.
Throwing a strait jab in to the soft spot between its neck and collarbone the creature gaged and failed to catch her in those deadly jaws, but succeeded in jabbing its front claws in to her torso, Azumi tightened her stomach on instinct as much as she could and the muscles hardened by a lifetime of training served to reduce the damage, but being stabbed is still being stabbed. The two fighters stumbled back to their feet and both tried to recover from the shock of what happened, who ever could get their wits back first, would live. It was then that the t-rex that had speared her from the raptors before returned, it was watching Azumi fight against her well known enemy the Nanotyrannous, though instinct said attack she must have realized that in her own way, Azumi was defending her offspring, and weakening the other creature, what a strange being this human was, swinging its tiny limbs against the hides and bodies of dinosaurs when other humans carried sticks and blades that brought death, what was this human? The t-rex’s tiny brain began to wonder, but it could not allow her children to go unprotected, so it roared. The resounding roar of the trex shook Azumi to the core, she remembered being powerless before it previously and this shock motivated her to act. Running in she extended her hips and delivered a power kick with the whole of her leg to the side of the Nanotyrannous’ face, and while it was knocked back fight or flight overtook Azumi. As the creatures fangs were extended over either side of her bleeding body her hands found the raptor claw position again and sharply dug in to one of the dinosaur’s eyes, then waisting no time she kicked as hard as she could against the lower jaw of the creature from inside the mouth, breaking it off at the hinges. Finnnaly she lunged under the creature and grabbed its neck, slamming the scull down with all her power against a nearby stone, finally killing it. It was over.
Falling down to the ground and sitting there, almost forgetting the other dinosaurs Azumi found herself once again being studied by the t-rex. It looked down on her for some time but eventually stepped over her to reach its children, ignoring her. Azumi spat and caught her breath, picking up the creature’s remains for food “We’re even now, you’n me, got that?” she said to the tyrannosaur, stumbling away to the usual place of her camp, where she would tend to her wounds, clean herself rest and feed herself.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 4:08 am

the carcass of the Nanotyrannosaur not only sustained Azumi for days, made a new outfit and added another scull to the collection of dinosaurs shed fought, it also gave Azumi a bit more understanding of the tyrannosaurus-rex's actual body, she may have trained for almost two decades to fight human beings but all that experience ment little against a dinosaur, the fight itself seemed like a blur, she had barely remembered it at all after the adrenaline wore off. It wasnt that shed been enraged, it had all happened so quickly. Though shed had enough brute force to overcome the small dinosaur her reactions had been slower than shed liked, and so the next priority of her training would have to focus on her reflexes. As her injures recovered her training again intensified, she did however have one more score to settle on the island, before she could move forward she would have to get to the point where she could take on a pack of raptors unarmed as Fei had, and to once and for all decide that she was stronger than the pack who had nearly eaten her before. Deciding to ponder a way to do this she began her usual run around the island.

(considering opening this to people, pm me or whatever)
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 5:59 pm

Meanwhile outside Little Garden..

A tall figure stood on the deck of a marine ship. He seemed to have a red tattoo imprinted on his chest. He puffed a ring of smoke. He was speaking through a Grey Den Den Mushi.

"Hm, Ok...So on this island...ok. Got it." he said as he spoke through it.

[Introducing Marton]
Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 6 Tek5079825423c7b4162962
[Marine Commander]

He slipped the Den Den Mushi into his pocket.

"M-Marton-Sama! We shall be docking soon." A marine said as he saluted him.

"Good..." he said.

A loud Roar can be heard from the island, Marton puffed another ring of smoke

"What on earth is going on that darn island."
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:31 pm

(gonna have to ask for longer posts, we do have a paragraph minimum here in the rules... no need to edit but please in future try harder, also images arrant for use in rp, the limit is in place because short posts dont give us enough to respond to)

Azumi had been running along the beach as usual trying to lap the island at her high speed training routine, wearing her raptor hide fashioned coverings that shed replaced her torn up clothing with in her months on the island. Speeding along she stopped short, her feet skiding in to the sand, there was something just outside the island in the water, a ship! in all her training Azumi had almost forgotten that shed gone for about a month since Fei left and not seen or heard a single solitary human being apart from herself. Naturally she was curious, the ragged looking muscular chestnut haired girl draped in raptor skin must have seemed to those on the ship rather strange, it was a few moments before Azumi noticed that shed been spoted, and another before she remembered that this was no excuse to blow off training, nothing ever was. Kicking against the sand she took off again, trailing down the beach as she had before, her speed was impressive, considering that one of the only martial arts shed never studdied before was the rokushiki, she accomplished such high speeds with out the use of soru. Putting the ship out of her mind Azumi resumed her laps around the islands beaches.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 6:02 am

(OCC: Sorry Injured one of my fingers so it's gonna be difficult to post)

The ship slowly began to dock on the island. Marton blew a ring of smoke, he signaled the others to follow him, Marton jumped of the deck of the ship and into the island's shore. He stretched his arms and slowly made his way into the island. His comrades followed. The more deeper he went into the island the louder the roars seemed to be. Marton stopped for a second. He heard something. It sounded like footsteps...he began to scan the area around him. Suddenly a dinosaur with plates coming out of it's back charged towards Marton, he quickly rolled to the side.

"Oi,Oi What have I got myself into..." he muttered to himself as the dinosaur turned to face him.

He quickly slipped on his brass knuckles and charged for the dinosaur. It charged towards him aswell. Marton raised his fist and once he was close enough brought it down to the middle of it's skull. The dinosaur fell to the ground however it wasn't dead. Marton quickly went backwards, the dinosaur stood on it's feet once again. Marton slowly got into a boxing position

"Bring it."
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 6:10 am

(I understand, not asking the world here, just what ever is manageable, though it may have served you well to notice Azumi standing there when she was... also that dinosaur with plates on its back is called a Stegosaurus, just so you know)

It wasn't long till Azumi was nearing halfway round the island, though the island was as long as two seakings it wasn't nearly as wide, someone who had been running as long as she had would round back to the beach eventually, though at this stage in her run she was considerably far away from the naval embarkment on the eastern shore. As she strode Azumi pondered, her next target would be the raptors for sure, with so many quick and agile opponents she would need to evolve comparable reflexes, but how would she do this alone? and on an island with no modern training equipment or gyms? muscles were easy to train anywhere, strength speed and endurance didnt seem to be vastly an issue but reflexes were an entirely different facet, pondering what little train of thought she could manage she sliped just out of earshot to the unfolding skirmish on that sandy bank.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 6:20 am

The dinosaur charged towards Marton once again, Marton simply jumped to the left, he grabbed the dinosaur by it's tail. He feet were stuck to the ground, he pulled as hard as he could but the dinosaur kept on running. He slowly began to lose his grip and his hand began to get sweaty. He tightened the grip on the dinosaur's tail and gave another pull. This time the reptile seemed to move backwards. Veins began to pop out of Marton's forehead, he tugged at the tail and last time bringing the dinosaur to stop. He twisted his body to the right, the dinosaur skid in the same direction. He let go and began to pant for breath, the dinosaur stumbled and fell to the floor. Marton began to sweat a lot. He charged towards the dinosaur and jumped so that he was just on top of it's head. He directed his fist towards it's left temple. He smashed his fist onto the exact location. It was dead.

He began to pant for breath.

"M-Marton-Sama, are you alright?" one of his comrades asked.

Marton flashed a thumbs up sign.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)    Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)  - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Azumi Kael, road to victory. Little garden ark (to the Jurassic period)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next