One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ta-ru Kubochi No mi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yomasama

Yomasama

Ta-ru Kubochi No mi Empty
PostSubject: Ta-ru Kubochi No mi   Ta-ru Kubochi No mi Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:21 am

Name:Ta-ru Kubochi No mi (Tarpit fruit)
Capabilities: (The user can generate boiling tar from any part of their body the user can also rip open tar pits (pits of boiling hot tar into which anything that is caught sinks and drowns (Exludeing the user) In any solid surface ergo the ground trees rocks and or any solid object besides sea-stone that is non living The user can also manipulate this boiling tar to to close these the user "Rips" the pit the other way closing the fissure these tarpits will increase in length width and depth depending on the users needs. anything below the ripped hole will become part of the pit. because the tar is boiling by nature the temperature of the tar is 220° and direct contact with it will result in 1st degree to lethal burns depending on the area covered. the user may also absorb this tar
Type: (Logia)
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Ta-ru Kubochi No mi   Ta-ru Kubochi No mi Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:26 pm

Still need approval here please
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Ta-ru Kubochi No mi   Ta-ru Kubochi No mi Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 9:03 pm

So basically they can open up tarpits right underneath someone's feet, and then swallow them with it? That doesn't sound very fair.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Ta-ru Kubochi No mi   Ta-ru Kubochi No mi Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:03 pm

well maybe its more like the swamp fruit in the sense that it produces a "tar pit" from the user only instead of being able to store objects this sludge burns
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Ta-ru Kubochi No mi   Ta-ru Kubochi No mi Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:06 pm

Well, I'm worried that it'll just make a tar pit appear under someone's feet and make them fall in.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Ta-ru Kubochi No mi   Ta-ru Kubochi No mi Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 9:44 am

Oh come on Gael you know me better then that but however if i open a tarpit and someone happens to be going that way then maybe yes anyways Its not like its inescapable It does take time to rip open a big one
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Ta-ru Kubochi No mi   Ta-ru Kubochi No mi Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 11:35 am

I know, I'm watching out for the cheating idiots who might try to use this for unfair attacks.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ta-ru Kubochi No mi   Ta-ru Kubochi No mi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ta-ru Kubochi No mi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: Devil Fruit sign ups :: Retired/Archives-
Jump to: