One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

blood chambers

Go down 
AuthorMessage

blood chambers Empty
PostSubject: blood chambers   blood chambers Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:40 pm

It was the year 2010; the ruling class of the vampires has grown weak from corruption and instability. The elders have become filled with greed and ambition only looking after their selves instead of the whole vampire race. Some vampires decided to leave the order and become rogues. In the small city of Sanctuary Circle, Aldine Scarlet, a formal elder, has decided to search for an apprentice. Vampires do not age, so it makes it hard for them to change along with the outside world. Some take up apprentices as a link to mortal society. The master gets caught up with the timeline, while the apprentice gets lessons on how to survive as a vampire. Samuel Cross was walking to his house from the Eight’s High club. He has been working as musician playing his guitar for two nights a week. Business has been slow lately. Samuel use to play five nights a week, until most customers left. Now his pay check was now two hundred dollar about three hundred less from he made before. Life was getting harder to live. He was out money, and the rent was due. Samuel prayed that Mr. Garland, his landlord forget that rent was due today. Aldine was on top of a building across the street. Samuel looked cute for a mortal. He had dirty spiky black hair, board shoulders, nice built body, and face of a god. Aldine decided to make him a vampire. Samuel walked into the apartment building.

Aldine followed behind him with ease using her supernatural stealth and speed. He carefully walked up the stairs, since the elevator was broken. Samuel slowly crept past the second floor where Mr. Garland’s room was located, but it was pointless Mr. Garland opened his door to find Samuel creeping up the stair. Aldine quickly jumped on the ceiling to avoid being seen. Mr. Garland said “Why you snake in the grass?! Thinking you can avoid paying me. I have had sneakier tenants than you trying to avoid rent. Do you have my money?” Samuel shook his head.“Then your stuff shall remain in the room as payment.” Mr. Garland said. Samuel yelled “You can’t do that! I’m allowed at least thirty days before I’m evicted.” Mr. Garland got his dog to attack Samuel. He ran downstairs outside the building. Samuel was kicked out of his own apartment with only the clothes on his back and his guitar. To make things worse it started to rain. Samuel walked away from the building looking for shelter. Aldine felt sorry for him his landlord had no right to treat him so badly. She got walked across the ceiling to the into Mr. Garland’s room. By time Mr. Garland turned around he saw a pale black haired young woman sitting in the cough in his living room “Who are you? What are you doing here?” Aldine sat with her fingers together angrily determining whether kill him “I think the question is who you are? Who do you think you are treating that guy like that? He is a human being, and has rights or at least in this country.” Mr. Garland yelled “This is my building. I can do anything I want. Now get out of my room before I call the cops.” Aldine rushed toward the old man, and grabbed his throat in a flash. She was moving too fast for Mr. Garland to see coming. She clung to his throat burying her nails into him.

Aldine took a taste of the drops of blood coming out of his neck. She then saw his memories. All of the horrible things he has done became visible in her eyes. Aldine became disgusted, and threw him unto the ground “Your heart is darker than mine. You don’t deserve to live, mortal. I hope your soul rots in hell for all eternity.” Mr. Garland crawled to door frightened “AHHHHHHH leave me alone! Please I’m just an old man.” Aldine screeched revealing her fangs “Old Man! No you don’t deserve to be called a human taking pleasure in rising up the rent just to kick people out and steal their possessions. Time for you to face judgment.” She dragged that old man toward her. Blood splattered across the room. Screams were the only thing that could be heard in the room. Mr. Garland’s dog stayed outside the room even he didn’t want to see what was happening. Aldine left the room leaving a rotting corpse and a pool of blood. She stole his umbrella from the corner of the door. Aldine saw the door whimpering next to the door “Sorry you poor creature, maybe your next master won’t be so evil.” She patted the dog on the head. Then she left the building. Aldine could sense Samuel was still close. She ran to find him. Samuel was only a couple of blocks. Aldine easily ran ahead of him.

To be continued….

She ran a block ahead of him, so she prepare for her appearance after all you never get a second change at the first impression. Aldine moved the umbrella in order to get her hair and bust wet. Then she waited innocently until Samuel arrived. When Samuel arrived he was in awe to see such a sexy woman in the rain. He ran at the chance to talk to her “Excuse me miss, will you please share that umbrella with me?” Aldine said “Of course I can’t leave you in the rain.” She accidently falls toward him. Her head lands on his chest. Samuel holds to her body onto his. Their eyes lock unto each other. They can’t turn away from each other. It was love at first sight. “I’m sorry weak ankles. My name is Aldine Scarlet by the way.” Aldine says. Samuel says “My name is Samuel Cross.” Aldine get back on her own two feet “Allow me to walk you home.” Samuel hangs his head in sadness “My landlord has kicked me out. I have nowhere to go.” Aldine simply gives him a reassuring smile “You can stay with me, until you get a new place.” Samuel couldn’t believe his ears. Here is a girl he had barely even knows, and she is offering to give him a place to stay. “No I’m sorry, I don’t want to intrude.” He said. Aldine said “It is not a problem, besides my house needs some work. You can fix some things around the house as payment.”

Samuel seeing no other option took the invitation. Aldine led Samuel to her house. She gave him some fresh towels, and clothes. Samuel went inside the bathroom downstairs to change. Aldine brought out two glasses, and fresh wine. She placed the glasses on the living room glass table. Samuel came out from the bathroom wearing his new clothes “I thank you, Aldine. I do not know how to repay you.” Aldine gave an evil grin. “Oh don’t worry I will get my payment back in full” she whispered. “What was that?” Samuel asked. Aldine said innocently “Nothing…nothing…how about some wine in celebration of our meeting?” Samuel agrees unaware of the trap. Aldine poured him a glass of wine, and pours herself some too. Samuel drinks his glass. Vampires don’t eat or drink, so Aldine pretends to drink from her glass. Samuel drinks more of his wine, while Aldine pretends to drink hers. She then refills his glass. Samuel drinks another glass. Aldine smiles devilishly at her plan coming together. Samuel is then offered another glass by Aldine. He is now completely drunk, after finishing his third glass. Aldine goes on top of Samuel. She kisses his neck. Then Aldine whispers into his ear “I promise this won’t hurt….much.” She bites into Samuel‘s neck drinking his blood.

Samuel was too drunk to notice what was going on. Aldine sucks his blood. The blood tastes good in her mouth. It has been a long time, since she has good human blood. Modern high cholesterol and fatty foods causes the blood to taste horrible. Samuel asks “What…what are you doing?” Aldine didn’t answer. She only drank more. Samuel began to notice that something was wrong “What are you doing? Why do I feel so weak?” Aldine took her fangs out of his neck. She then whispers in his ear “Don’t worry, it will be over soon.” Aldine then bites him again. This time Samuel feels the sharp pain of the bite. He screams from the pain. “Don’t move. I’m almost done.” Aldine says. Samuel has lost too blood at this time. He is too weak to move. Aldine stops drinking. She then bites her wrist letting the blood drip into his mouth. Samuel tastes the blood. It is warm and sweet. He pulls her wrist closer to his mouth, and starts to drink. “One taste and live forever.” Aldine said. Samuel was hungry. He drank more and more. The red blood felt good going down his throat. Then Aldine said “That is enough. You only need a taste.” Samuel begged “I want more. I’m so hungry.” Aldine brushes her hand against his cheek “Oh my poor baby, I know but you will have some more. Just be patient.”

Samuel then felt pain coursing through his body. He screamed and yelled tossing over and over across the floor “WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME!!! MY BODY IS HURTING ALL OVER!!!” Aldine said “Something beautiful is happening to you. You are dying.” Samuel screamed “What I’m dying?” Aldine simply smiled “Don’t worry, it won’t long. It is but mortal death. After birth a mortal lives to grow old and die, while we vampires live after death forever young and beautiful.” Samuel held his stomach wanting the pain to go away “I can’t deal with this. Kill me…kill me please!” Aldine kneeled beside him “It will only last but a little while longer, my love. Soon you shall become a vampire, my angel of the night.” Samuel suddenly stopped moving. His heart beat has stopped, and all brain activity ceased. Samuel was dead. That was when his body to change. His skin turned ghostly white, his body radiated with eternal beauty, and his fangs began to grow. His heart began to beat, and Samuel was back alive. He opened his eyes for the time as a vampire. It was amazing for the first time Samuel saw the beauty in the world. Everything he saw held him in a fascination. The pattern of the wallpaper, the colors around him, and the lines in the pictures hanged on the wall were all beautiful in his vampire eyes. Samuel got up the floor feeling incredible with his vampire strength and powers. A new vampire was born.

Chapter 2
Samuel felt great almost invincible…almost. “What happened to me? I could have sworn that I have just died.” Samuel said. Aldine had to laugh at that comment “Well you did. You are now a vampire.” Samuel looked back at Aldine in disbelief “Vampire? I’m actually a vampire? They actually exist?” Aldine got up from the floor. She walked Samuel to glass table “Do you see your reflection?” Samuel looked down only to find a clear image. There was no reflection of either of them. Samuel kneeled closer to the glass table. There was still no reflection. “I’m really a…a…a…vampire?” Samuel stuttered. Aldine kneeled beside him “Yes, you are a vampire. All can be explained later right now the sun is coming up, and vampires don’t do well in the sun.” She pulled Samuel toward her bedroom. In the middle of the room lied a black coffin. “You shall sleep with me in my coffin during the day, until we can get you your own.” Aldine said. Samuel didn’t want to get into the coffin. Becoming a vampire was big enough for Samuel to absorb now he has to sleep in a coffin. “Do we have to sleep in the coffin? Can’t I just sleep in the basement, or the closet?” Samuel asked. “It is tradition that vampires sleep in coffins. I will be in there with you so don’t be scared. The first time is always the hardest.” Aldine said pulling the top of coffin off. Samuel slowly made his way to the coffin “Aren’t you going in first?” Samuel said. Aldine giggled “No sorry, I’m going to be on top.” Samuel got into the coffin. He laid down trying to make himself comfortable. Oddly enough he didn’t find it hard to make himself comfortable. The padding was soft and cozy. It also had plenty of space to move. Aldine came inside the coffin too. She lay right on top of him placing her head on his chest “Calm down, your heart beat is beating really fast. Sleeping with me won’t be so bad.” Samuel said “All of this is happening so fast. I mean where do we go from here?” Aldine pulled the top of the coffin “You let me handle that. Now sleep.” She soon fell asleep inside the coffin, and Samuel himself began to feel sleepy. He closed his eyes falling into a deep sleep.

The sun rose into the sky. Its light spread throughout the house filling every corner. The two vampires slept in the house during the day the master, Aldine and her new apprentice, Samuel. Night soon approached a few hours later. The sun was setting on the horizon. Samuel awoke from his slumber. Aldine was not in the coffin with him. Samuel pushed the top off the coffin. Samuel walked out the bedroom in the living room. Aldine was outside in the backyard watching the sunset. He walked outside along with Aldine “I thought vampires burned up in sunlight.” Aldine didn’t turn to look at him instead she kept her attention on the sun “No, that is nothing but a myth though we do lose our strength and powers in the presence of sunlight. It is only during this time in sunset that I can look at the sun without losing my strength.” Samuel then wondered what was true and what was myth about vampires was. “I shall teach you about the culture and traditions of the vampire. Just be patient” Aldine said. Samuel said “How did you know what I was going to say?” Aldine explained “I can read your thoughts. The dark gift allows vampire to have high brain activity giving us the ability to reach into the mind of others.” Samuel tired to bury his thoughts deep within his mind. The sun was now out of sight. Aldine sighed in disappointment she use to love the feeling of the sun on her skin when she was human. Now it was time to teach Samuel about becoming a vampire. “The first thing you must learn when being a vampire is the relationship between the master and the apprentice.” Aldine said. Samuel was confused “A master and apprentice?” Aldine explained “It is one of the oldest traditions of the vampire, since the empire of Dracula.” Samuel interrupted “Dracula was real? He actually exists?” Aldine said “Yes he was real; and he doesn’t exist anymore not since Van Helsing. Anyway, as time pass most vampires loss touch with modern civilization. Time changes everything except vampires. The vampire must take on an apprentice, a fresh human who can teach them about the mortal society. In exchange for the teachings the vampire master gives the apprentice eternal life and survival skills on how to become a vampire.” Samuel asked “Is that all I was to you a mortal you needed to catch up?” Aldine shakes her head “No, there was something special about you. Let us begin with your training. First we have to go to a social gathering maybe a saloon or a tavern.” Samuel laughed “You must be really far behind. How about we hit the clubs or maybe a bar?” Aldine used her mind to pull Samuel’s leg causing him to fall to the ground.

“You did that on purpose!” Samuel yelled. Aldine laughed “What are you going to about it?” She leaped in the air levitating off the ground. “You can fly? I did not know vampires can do that.” Samuel said. Aldine laughs “No vampires can’t fly or at least to my knowledge. I can only levitate off the ground. It is a good for ambushing people.” Samuel asked “Can I do that? Can I float like you?” Aldine does a flip in the air “Sorry, only advanced vampires can do this. I’m sure you can too in about four hundred years.” Samuel sighed “Well what powers do I have?” Aldine said floating back down “I don’t know the dark gift is different for all of us, but the more we practice the more powerful we become.” Samuel said excitedly “Well let’s get started. I’ll show to my favorite bar.” Samuel and Aldine went back inside the house. “I think we should change your clothes first.” Samuel said. Aldine grew angry at that statement “What is wrong with the way I’m dressed? These are noble robes worn by the elders, the ruling class of the vampires.” Samuel took a look at Aldine’s medieval dark purple robes “We need to give you different attire. Something that is a little more modern than the eighteenth century.” Samuel said. Aldine’s angry rose up from the insult. Ok then, what do you think I should wear?” Aldine said trying to cover her anger. Samuel said “We need to go shopping for some new clothes. Do you have any money? I’m afraid I’m broke.” Aldine walked Samuel to the safe hidden behind a picture of a wine cabinet. She opened the safe to reveal hundreds of dollar bills stacked on top of each other, and a dozen of gold bars. “Does this answer your question?” Aldine asked. Samuel asked shockingly “Where did you get this much money?” Aldine smiled “Well I own several private estates, diamond mines, invested in some stock many years ago, and saved money in the bank.” She took about five hundred dollars from the safe “This should last us through the night. Now let us get going. I’m hungry and the night waits.” Samuel put on his jacket, while Aldine took her cloak. They both walked out the door. Samuel was going to take her to Jenny’s Clothing store. He was worried that people would start noticing Aldine’s bizarre medieval cloak. Aldine smacked him across his head. “Ouch what was that for?!” Samuel asked. Aldine said “I can read your thoughts. Remember? These mortals can’t see us moving at these speeds. Our simple moves and gestures are like lightning speed to them.” Samuel enjoyed being invisible to the naked eye. They walked on the sidewalk while the cars drove in the street. Aldine watched in wonder at the machines passed by. Samuel could feel her excitement over them. The feeling was so strong that it might as well been him gawking at the cars. “What is wrong? You never saw a car before.” Samuel asked. Aldine sighed in disappointment “I couldn’t get my driver license. I was born centuries before automobiles were invented. Therefore I never had a social security number, and I couldn’t tell them my birthday. I never drove a car before.” Samuel felt her sadness. It began to make him feel depressed.

They made it to the store. Samuel’s vampire powers enabled him to read everybody’s thoughts and feelings of the people in the store. All those voices in his head almost had driven him crazy “I wonder if this dress makes me looks fat...Why am I here everything is two sizes too short…My boyfriend is going to love in this…I hope I get lucky tonight.” Samuel would have lost it if Aldine didn’t do anything. “Concentrate on my voice. I am speaking to with my mind” Aldine said. Samuel did not find it hard to hear her among the other voices. “Listen to my voice only. It should be drowning to others out. The second lesson is about controlling your powers. It is all about will. Try to push their thoughts out of your mind. Remember we vampires have powers over mortals not the other way around.” Aldine said. Samuel tried to relief all other thought out of his head. It was relatively easy once he tried. It was all out will, and Samuel really wanted them to shut up. “Hey, why can’t I read your thoughts?” Samuel whispered to Aldine. Aldine said “I blocked my mind from you. That is standard for masters to with apprentices. Don’t want you reading on my secrets.” Samuel and Aldine stopped to look at some clothes. Somebody working at the store went to help them “May I help you two?” Samuel and Aldine looked at the woman. “I’m just looking for some new clothes.” Aldine said. “Um…are you husband and wife, or just a couple? This will help me with decide what clothes would be more proper for you.” The woman said. Samuel said “No, we are…” Aldine suddenly hugged Samuel with glee “Yes, we are lovers. I just want to get something…how you say sexy.” I can see why those tacky old robes need to be thrown away. Even my grandmother wouldn’t be caught dead in that, the woman thought. Both Aldine and Samuel heard that. Samuel immediately felt the anger dwelling within Aldine. “I want to rip her to shreds!!” Aldine’s mind screamed. The woman said “I think I have something for you. Follow me sweetie.” Aldine was immediately dragged away from the Samuel by the woman. Samuel waited for a couple minutes. Then Aldine came back wearing a red blouse with dark blue jeans. Samuel was shocked to see her in those clothes. She was so beautiful. “Thank you, Samuel I’m glad you like my new outfit.” Aldine took Samuel’s arm, and walked away from the store. “How much did the clothing cost you?” Samuel said. “I made her a deal that she couldn’t refuse.” Aldine said. Samuel grew scared of what she meant by that.

They made their way to the club, Ecstasy’s Climax. “Ok there are two weapons that are very important to vampires when dealing with mortals our supernatural beauty and charm. Mortals are naturally drawn to us, but we have to keep them entertained or they will leave. Tonight I will show you how to hunt for a mortal. The trick is doing whatever it takes without revealing that you are a walking corpse.” Aldine told Samuel telepathically. “How do I do that? I’m not that much of a ladies’ man” Samuel said back. Aldine grinned “You managed to attract me. Have faith in yourself, and besides all we are going to do is wait. You see the easiest places to hunt for food is in these social places. The people are usually drunk, or travel alone. They will never expect to be attack out in the open.” Aldine said. Samuel had a question about using powers “Can’t you just force him to come to you with your mind?” Aldine said “Don’t ever force a mortal to do anything with your mind. It goes against vampire ethics. They don’t deserve to be used like that.” Samuel asked “Don’t vampires use mortals anyway?” Aldine answered “Yes but only to feed and survive. Using our mental powers to control a human is inhumane and forbidden. Remember that Samuel.” Aldine and Samuel hid in alley across from the club. They blended in perfectly in the darkness nobody could see them. A couple came out the bar smiling and laughing. Samuel saw that they walked to the car and drive “What are you waiting for? We have to catch up to them.” Aldine said walking up the walls of the alley. Samuel said “How do you do that? I can’t walk up walls.” Aldine said “Sure you can. This trick is merely mind over matter. Just believe that you can walk on walls, and you can.” Samuel placed his foot on the wall. At first it slipped off the bricks. “Come on concentrate, our powers are connected by our emotions. If you believe than it shall happen.” Aldine said. Samuel tried thinking that he could walk on walls. He imagined that the laws of gravity no longer applied that he could truly walk without being pulled down. Samuel placed one foot on the wall. Amazingly it did not fall or slid down the wall. It stood firm and fixed in one place on the wall. Samuel placed his other foot on the wall. Now he stood on the walls facing the sky “Wow this very cool. There may be an upside to this apprentice thing.”

About Samuel made up to the top of the building. He saw that the car was far away now. Vampires were fast, but none could were faster than a 2009 Porsche. “What are we going to do? That car is too far for us to catch up now.” Samuel said. Aldine simply smiled “Don’t worry I can track them. Just follow me.” She ran toward the other side of the building. Then she leaped at the edge toward the next building. Her body soared throughout the air like a bird. Aldine must have been in the air for at least five minutes before descending. She then gracefully landed on her feet on top of the roof “Come this is real easy. Just jump across.” Samuel yelled “What if I fall?” “What is the worst that can happen to you? You are already dead.” Aldine replied. Samuel took two steps back before running. He hoped to gain enough speed to make the jump. Samuel ran toward the edge of the building. Then he jumped off toward the next building. His body felt light as feather. The cold breeze blew by as he soared through the air. Then his body slowly fell down on top of the next building. “Wow what a rush!” Samuel said. Aldine ran to the other building, while Samuel followed. They both ran rooftop to rooftop following the couple. Then the couple stopped the car near a park. “I wonder why they stopped here.” Aldine asked. Samuel said “People now and days try to have sex in public parks.” Aldine remembered when people would just go in the wilderness of the woods. Some things never change. Aldine jumped from the rooftops of the sidewalks along with Samuel. They both landed softly on the ground. “Now that is cool. This will easily beat sky jumping.” Samuel said. Aldine and Samuel walked toward the park. Samuel was really hungry. He could sense the couple as he entered the park. They were excited. Their heart beats were louder than group of elephants. Aldine could sense Samuel’s anticipation “Calm yourself, I know that this will be your first meal, but be patient. We don’t want them to see us. Just stay with me in the shadows of the trees.” They walked slowly in the trees following the sound of their heartbeats. Samuel’s super hearing could pick near everything in the forest from the simply breeze to the crawling ants. This power he had within gave Samuel confidence and ambition. They soon found the couple. They had just stopped on the ground, and began to take off the clothes. “This is the best part of the hunt. Now that we have them where we want them it is time to have fun. Just follow my lead.” Aldine said moving into the bushes.

She then shook the bushes violently. The woman said “What is that? Honey I think somebody is in the bushes.” The man got up “Not for long, I’m going to kick that pervert’s ass!” That fool went straight into the bushes where Aldine was waiting. As soon as he got close enough Aldine pulled him toward her. She pulled him so fast that to woman’s sight that it looked like he just fell. “Are you alright, sweetie?” the woman asked. There was no answer. There was a deadly silence for ten minutes. The woman feared the worse she tries to run. Samuel gets into the fun. He runs ahead of her blocking her path. The woman freaks out when Samuel suddenly appears in front of her. Samuel smiles at her revealing his fangs. The woman is even more scared. She tries to run past him. Samuel simply moves to side in front of her. The woman tries to run to the other side, but again Samuel moves to block her way. She runs the back. Samuel allows her to run back. She was heading right toward Aldine. The woman ran back to see Aldine feeding on her husband. Aldine looks up at the woman and hisses. The woman screams trying to run, but she runs into Samuel’s arms. Samuel holds onto her fast, and puts his fangs into her neck. The blood flows into his mouth. It is warm and very sweet. Samuel begins to drink from her. The woman could not utter another word. Aldine finishes the guys leaving him with just enough blood to survive. She sees that Samuel still continues to drink “Be careful love, don’t take too much blood. We don’t want to drain them to the point of death.” Samuel drops the woman “Delicious so good.” Aldine lies the guy on top of the woman “When they awake they won’t remember a thing. Now let us go home.” Samuel follows her back to the house. He puts his arm around her. Aldine says “What are you doing?” Samuel smiles “I’m in a good mood.” Aldine smiles “I like this new you.” They walked back to the house. The sun was coming up. Samuel was waiting in the coffin, while Aldine changed clothing. She came back wearing an old nightgown “I refuse to wear those modern clothes in this house. How do I look?” Samuel said “You look so beautiful.” Aldine grinned “You can lie through your teeth. I know what you think, but thanks for considering my feelings.” She hugged Samuel. Sunlight began entering the room.

The next night, Aldine was teaching Samuel about the weakness of vampires “There are only a few ways to kill vampires. The most popular is the stake through the heart. You stab anything through the heart it will die including vampires. Next is the beheading. Again cut the head off of anything and it will die. Third is fire this includes acid and dangerous chemicals. We vampires have a tough time regenerating burned flesh. Then there is sunlight as you already know can weaken us. Last is silver. This can’t kill us but it will weaken us to point of being killed by normal means any questions?” Samuel asked “What about the myths of holy water and crucifixes?” Aldine said “Those depend of the user’s faith. Their holy powers only work by their faith in their symbolism. In short a religion’s power is only as powerful as the believer, so as long you are not facing a priest or a monk you nothing to fear.” Samuel nodded. Then he got up from the cough. He wrapped his arms around her body. Aldine is surprised “What are you doing? We have much to cover before the night is out.” Samuel started kissing her neck “Why the rush? We have all the time in world. I want you now.” Aldine tries to resist “There is no time for that we can do that later.” Samuel continues to kiss her neck. Aldine gets excited and soon gives up. She starts to take off her shirt. Then Samuel spots two small in her neck “What is this?” Aldine said “Just the kiss from my maker. Please don’t stop I want you too.” Samuel immediately stops “A kiss? Who is he? What is his name?” Aldine manages to pull his shirt off, and pushes him to the couch “What does it matter? That was long time ago.” Samuel continues to pursue the issue “Because I think I deserve to know before we continue any further.” Aldine stops “You want to know whether I still have feelings for him. Well no I don’t. We were in love once. That was when I was human living in old town village, and he was wealthy land owner. I feel in love with him, and he made me a vampire. We thought our love would last forever. We were wrong sadly. He began to lose touch with his humanity.” Samuel said confused “Humanity? What do you mean he became a monster?” Aldine said “In a sense, remember when I told you that vampire lose touch with outside world. Well he lost touch with everything. It was like he had given up on life itself. He had no emotion anymore. He felt no pain, sadness, anger, or love. It was like he was an empty walking corpse. I couldn’t live with that so I left him. I do not know what happened to him since. I actually feel sorry for him.” Samuel said “Are you sure that is it?” Aldine smiled “You are all that matters to me now, my love.” She leans to kiss him. This would be their kiss. Their lips locked in a moment of passion. Samuel was no longer concerned about Aldine’s past. “I love you, Samuel” Aldine whispers. Samuel replies “I love you too, Aldine”

Chapter 3
Samuel had gotten up from the couch as Aldine slept after their love session. He was very hungry after wasting his energy on Aldine, so Samuel decided to go for a quick snack. He left the house closing the door behind him softly so not to awake his beloved. There was no point in locking the door, since nobody would be able to stand up against aldine. Samuel began walking throughout the neighborhood searching for prey. He looked around taking in the precious night. Mortals often miss the beauty in nature. They were too busy to truly appreciate the sparkling stars, the pale moon, and the little creatures scurrying around the grass. The odd thing was Samuel could hardly ever remember being human even though it was just a day ago. So many things had happened in such a short amount of time. Maybe this is how Aldine's lover lost in touch with his humanity. Samuel could feel himself slowlying losing in touch with the world around him. Maybe around 50 years from now Samuel would need an apprentice....well 10 years since how fast technology advances now and days. Samuel walked fast enough so people couldn't to see him which was actually kinda fun. He wondered what were the extent his abilities. There were so many things he still wondered what could he do. Then a thought came to his mind. Why was he running? If just taking casual steps was enough to turn invinsible how fast he could he actually sprinted? Samuel began to run. The wind was brushing against his face as he ran like a dog putting its head outside the car window as it was moving. The world around him was like a blur and yet clear at the same time. Samuel could see his surroundings but he was way too fast to take in the environment kinda like looking out the window in a fast moving car. Samuel saw a person in front of him. He decided to have a little fun. Samuel spun around the guy three times before he even took a step. The man couldn't even see the vampire running around him only a strong cool breeze that came around him. Samuel ran off ahead satisified of toying with the human. He was now in the urban part of the city. He found himself running in the middle of traffic on the incoming side of traffic. Samuel leaped over a incoming car. His body lifted above the car into the air.
Back to top Go down

blood chambers
Page 1 of 1