One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tournament in WEST BLUE

Go down 
+3
Layman Iconoclast
Fwink
Orphan_Smasher
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

Tournament in WEST BLUE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tournament in WEST BLUE   Tournament in WEST BLUE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 3:49 pm

I see
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Tournament in WEST BLUE   Tournament in WEST BLUE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 4:24 pm

dang i don't have a pirate crew yet!
maybe ill have the stripe and cog pirates done by then...
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Tournament in WEST BLUE   Tournament in WEST BLUE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 4:33 pm

bounty hunters can be in davy back fights so can navy
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Tournament in WEST BLUE   Tournament in WEST BLUE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 4:50 pm

o rly, ok then i guess ill have the wavy reds go over there after we take car of the Spice Pirates
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Tournament in WEST BLUE   Tournament in WEST BLUE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 4:54 pm

alright then so so far we have

The Zone pirates
The Matchlock vigilantes
The wavy reds....

and?
Back to top Go down
Iggy
Admin
Iggy

PostSubject: Re: Tournament in WEST BLUE   Tournament in WEST BLUE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 4:56 pm

Can I sign my crew up if Im already in the Zone pirates?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Tournament in WEST BLUE   Tournament in WEST BLUE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 4:58 pm

yes

so we now have four crews here

zone
matchlock
reds
X
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Tournament in WEST BLUE   Tournament in WEST BLUE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 7:41 pm

dont for get the void pirates, orphans crew. they are y he decided to start this tourney
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Tournament in WEST BLUE   Tournament in WEST BLUE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 1:15 am

yoy cant register other people's crews!
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Tournament in WEST BLUE   Tournament in WEST BLUE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 5:58 pm

i wasn't! he made this tourney because that crew was going to a carnival in west blue where the tourney was going to be, im in the crew if your wondering y i know this. But if u insist on waiting for him thats fine
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Tournament in WEST BLUE   Tournament in WEST BLUE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:23 pm

count the void pirates in, though we are only 3 strong, we could win a navigator and a cook ^^ OH! AND A MUSICIAN!

question though, if you're sent to a differant crew, and they have NOTHING to do with your current goals, what do you do with your character?
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Tournament in WEST BLUE   Tournament in WEST BLUE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 12:55 am

no one can force you to change crews (i think) so you would go of your own will.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Tournament in WEST BLUE   Tournament in WEST BLUE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 1:04 am

you only need three for a davy back fight
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Tournament in WEST BLUE   Tournament in WEST BLUE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:00 am

so how and when are we gunna do this tourny anyways?
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Tournament in WEST BLUE   Tournament in WEST BLUE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:05 am

Well if they are Davy Back fights, then you will do three games, and take a crewmate from the other crew every time you wiin.
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Tournament in WEST BLUE   Tournament in WEST BLUE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:48 am

i know what a davy back fight is, but i mean where are we putting the tournament at, and when is it taking place
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Tournament in WEST BLUE   Tournament in WEST BLUE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:56 am

it doesnt really matter where it is, anyone can just go to it. and give it a bit so people can get out of their current fights and go tothe tourney
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Tournament in WEST BLUE   Tournament in WEST BLUE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:39 am

sakura blood joins.(aka cherry blossom blood. I just have to shorten the name.)
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Tournament in WEST BLUE   Tournament in WEST BLUE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 1:43 pm

okay so how many are in so far?
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Tournament in WEST BLUE   Tournament in WEST BLUE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 10:35 am

i think 5 crews so far

1. void pirates
2. sakura pirates.
3. wavy reds
4. matchlock vigilantes
5. zone pirates

id say thats more than enough to start this, is it going to be 1 on 1 battles? or what? i mean i know how a davy back fight works, but theres many differant events you can do in a davy back fight, i only ask because having a crew of only 3, and seeing as how any certain person can only participate in one of the 3 events, the voids MAAAAY be at a slight disadvantage if the events are anything other than 1 on 1 battles, or something along those lines. I dont know how many people the other crews have, but im sure one of them are in the same boat as well.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Tournament in WEST BLUE   Tournament in WEST BLUE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 4:20 pm

Ya the wavy reds only have 4 but I haven't heard from vex recently... Also I think that any thing besides races and fights would be hard cuz most other games require a team. Plus the races would be pretty much a fight while running so my suggestion is that we have fights with special rules, like first to fall down or capture the flag.
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Tournament in WEST BLUE   Tournament in WEST BLUE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 1:50 pm

ADMIN-SAMA!!! when and where is this tourney taking place? its kind of keeping me and Fwink from progressing in the void pirates since we have no idea whats going on, cause we were originally heading to an island with a carnival that was going to host a tourney, so id like to know if you are going to make it under a separate topic or not...
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Tournament in WEST BLUE   Tournament in WEST BLUE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 1:54 pm

It can start today if we have an even umber of aplicants
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Tournament in WEST BLUE   Tournament in WEST BLUE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 4:44 pm

I'm not an admin but I'd say create a topic for it and post the rules and if there are different events post the events. Then have people sign up by just saying they are at the tournament. You can either choose the fights for them or let the players choose their own fights. You should also mention that it doesn't matter if they are currently in a fight. Give the whole thing a carnival feel. Also you can choose to have fights all in the same thread or in seperate threads. I suggest seperate just because it's too cluttered if we have 9 fights in one thread. Have the fight threads labeled CARNIVAL TOURNAMENT FIGHT: name vs name or crew vs crew. Again I am not an admin so anything the admins say overrules me but I think this would be the Most organized and easy to follow way of running a tourney
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tournament in WEST BLUE   Tournament in WEST BLUE - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tournament in WEST BLUE
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2