One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Untitled Series - Blue World

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Untitled Series - Blue World Empty
PostSubject: Untitled Series - Blue World   Untitled Series - Blue World Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:48 pm

Untitled Series– Blue World

I stare at my reflection for some time, last night had been wild and now I could hardly recognize my face. If it wasn't for those uncommon lively colorful blue eyes that stared me back, I would've said that I was a whole new person, I wouldn't have acknowledged the reflection as myself, but hell it was me after all. My hair, which used to be of a beautiful ladylike sophisticated jet black color, was now dyed fuchsia, yes it looked weird at first but as I continued to stare at the reflection I noticed that I looked even better than when I had black hair, in fact, I looked badass and hot now.

I sigh and rub my temples, the horrible hangover kicking in and destroying my mind in mere seconds, honestly I don't want to drink ever again... Okay, not to the point to getting drunk at least. I strip out of my puked clothes and take a shower, after the shower I curl my now pink hair into elegant curls and put half up in a pony tail. I smile at my reflection as I put some make up on, nothing excessive, and go to my room to look for my work clothes.

Black and white baggy pants? Check. Loose plain white t-shirt? Check. Black converse? Check. Black jacket with a hood? Double check. I continue smiling as I put my clothes on and turn to my table once I finish. I would need to get an aspirin soon because this is one killer headache, I cursed under my breath while still smiling due to my new appearance, people will be surprised when they see me. I take my ipod touch and headphones and put them on, Holly wood died by Yellowcard came through the headphones, god I loved that song.

I start singing as I walk towards the kitchen and take an aspirin with a glass of water. Then I exit the house, my head bopping up and down in rhythm with the music, I continue walking and eventually close my eyes as God gave me you started playing, I loved that song as well even if I wasn't that religious. Soon I find myself too absorbed in the song as for noticing things around me, considering that I still had my eyes closed. Suddenly I bump into someone.

I open my eyes to stare at, possibly, the most good-looking guy I've ever seen. He has jet black hair that shined due to the sun, his green eyes vibrant and eye catching. I continue to stare for some seconds before I'm taken back to reality by two guys in suits grabbing both my arms. "Hey! What's up with touching me!! Stop it right now!" I said and noticed their lips were moving "Oh by the way, I can't hear you.. The headphones.. Music.. You know" I said in fluent french, for a second I had forgotten that I was in France, I mean I normally do this thing and don't bump into people. Talking about that the guy is glaring at me, some high and mighty look on his face.

One of the two gorillas in suits took my headphones off rather roughly. "Insolent girl! Apologize to Prince Samuel unless you want to be in jail!!!" The other yelled in my ear. I froze. I couldn't believe that this sweet specimen of humanity was a prince, although the air around him did give a noble vibe. "Do it now!!!" The first gorilla said and I was taken aback, their attitudes weren't necessary as it was only a mistake.

"Look, Prince Samuel, I don't know who you are or anything or prince from where you are but I'm apologizing to you treating you just as I would treat any other human being. I'm sorry for bumping into you, I was listening to music and didn't notice what I was doing. Now the attitude of your gorillas is obviously out of place as it was only a small mistake" I said bowing slightly and look at the expression of this so called prince. Honestly it would be difficult to describe his reaction right now but I guess I'll take the trouble to fit it into perfect words. He looked caught off guard, he probably didn't expect such an honest apology. Loneliness also flashed quickly through his eyes but it disappeared before I could over analyze it like I usually do. There was also some hatred, I don't know if it was towards me; and happiness. What was he so happy about?

"I see, guys let her go already. Pinkie I would like to talk to you in private" I stared at this guy not believing that he had just called me Pinkie. I mean, what the fudge? I just met him and already with the nicknames? The worst part is that I can't call him 'his royal pain in the ass' because he's a PRINCE and that wouldn't be really good.. If I wanted to have my criminal record clean as it was. Completely clean. And be accused of treason to whatever country he was from wasn't worth it.

I wrinkle my nose and nod while sulking, I could already tell that we weren't going to be good friends. But then again who would liked to be friend of a cocky prince, yes he received the insult in my mind at least since I wouldn't be able to actually insult him.

He walks pass me and I take it that he wants me to follow, god self-centered as for me having to walk behind him? Someone lives in his little world? I sigh as we come to a stop in a quiet street, he turns and smiles at me. Being caught off guard the only reaction is have is to frown at his actions. "Now what's pissing Pinkie off?" He asks in a taunting manner, his voice playful. For some reason this pisses me off greatly and I have to try really hard to stop myself from throwing a glare at his direction. I sigh again and shake my head.

"Stop calling me Pinkie, I hate it already, and I do have a name you know" I say and add a sigh at the end to demonstrate how annoying I found that nickname to be. "You may be a prince, but that doesn't mean I'm going to stay silent while you call me whatever you want, Prince Samuel" I add as he hadn't said anything.

I hear him mumble something but it is too low for me to actually make out what he was saying, he runs a hand through his hair and sighs. "Call me Sam or Samuel, leave the prince out of it. And I'm glad someone sticks up for themselves, it's a rare sight considering I'm a prince. Now I'll stop calling you Pinkie if you tell me your name, as I haven't heard it yet" he says, as he talks I can notice the british accent and stand there looking at him awkwardly.

"My name is Aliyah. Are you by any means a British prince?" I ask before I could process my thoughts, I blush slightly and look away. Now if he wasn't that'd be really embarrassing. I don’t want to look like a fool saying random stuff like that. Now if I’m right it’ll be epic.

…Yes, I'm a prince in line to the British throne. But Aliyah, I’m Samuel or Sam, okay? I’d rather have normal friends… if you want to be friends..do you?” he asks with the CUTEST puppy eyes ever, his eyes are open wide and his lips are in a pout, it looks so cute that my mind forces me to nod slightly. “Okay then, let’s go out tomorrow's night!” he says all too happy, you can notice his excitement because his blue eyes were basically sparkling and joyful.

I sigh and we exchange cellphone numbers, as well as blackberry PINs because he also has a blackberry. I now know that tomorrow is going to be a long day. Besides the ‘friend night out’ I also had job early in the morning, then Le Cordon until 7pm… wait, Job.. why do I feel like I’m forgetting something?.... Shit. “I’m so sorry Samuel, but I got to go right now. I’m going to be late to my job” he looks disappointed but he still nods, I smile slightly and ran off to my job. Indeed a long day.
Back to top Go down

Untitled Series - Blue World
Page 1 of 1