One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sōn Sōn no Mi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Sōn Sōn no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Sōn Sōn no Mi   Sōn Sōn no Mi Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:55 pm

Name in Japanese (translation): Sōn Sōn no Mi (Thorn Thorn Fruit)

Capabilities: The user is able to produce and control thorn covered vines from their body which can be used for some considerably nasty effects, such as ensnaring their victims with bladed tethers, lashing them like a whip, and creating traps of various sorts, some even being lethal if placed correctly.

The vines they create can be up to as thick as their middle finger, with the thorns being up to as long as their thumb.

Type: Paramecia
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Sōn Sōn no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sōn Sōn no Mi   Sōn Sōn no Mi Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:30 pm

Would a fruit that produces all sorts of plants be alright, or not?
Back to top Go down

Sōn Sōn no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sōn Sōn no Mi   Sōn Sōn no Mi Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 9:45 pm

I don't know what you're asking. This fruit specifically creates thorny vines, not other types of plants.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

Sōn Sōn no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sōn Sōn no Mi   Sōn Sōn no Mi Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:51 pm

I know, but there is a fruit that just creates every sort of plant, and I was asking if that was alright for you to use. There have been a multitude of plant fruits, each basically doing just one thing the original, full one could do, and it just makes everything easier if you would just use that. Would that be alright?

I believe it is the Purano Purano no mii.
Back to top Go down

Sōn Sōn no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sōn Sōn no Mi   Sōn Sōn no Mi Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 2:59 am

Hmm, I'm not sure. It sounds to me like being able to create any kind of plant would be very easy to exploit, especially since One Piece has clearly displayed their plants are not normal by real world standards, and besides, now that Pop Greens have been revealed, such a fruit would be kind of useless. This fruit is a pretty straight shot power. You know what it does, and how it can be used, so you can't just simply pull some super, hidden ability out of nowhere for a cheap win.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Sōn Sōn no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sōn Sōn no Mi   Sōn Sōn no Mi Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:47 am

use the purano, veridic stands
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Sōn Sōn no Mi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sōn Sōn no Mi   Sōn Sōn no Mi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sōn Sōn no Mi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Main Area :: Devil Fruit sign ups :: Denied-
Jump to: