One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Purple Heart Pirates Re-Assemble; A Dire Situation Unfolds(Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Serious: Purple Heart Pirates Re-Assemble; A Dire Situation Unfolds(Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple Heart Pirates Re-Assemble; A Dire Situation Unfolds(Open)   Serious: Purple Heart Pirates Re-Assemble; A Dire Situation Unfolds(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:53 pm

[Grove 10]

With the swordsman lying on the ground the almost lifeless, the wanton tied the mermaid up tightly. Carrying her away he disappeared into the distance. Only he and the rest of the slavers knew where he was heading. If Greim was able to glance up at the right moment, he would have seen the giant fishman carrying Marissa into the ocean.

[Grove 3]

With one hell of a shot, Craig connected a head shot. The triplet in question dropped to the ground; he was dead before the impact. Dust fluttered up, as the others look on in horror. With rage clouding their judgement, the remaining two charged Craig blasting away all of their ammo. If either got close enough, the would attempt to touch Craig.

[Grove 2]

With great speed the giant picked up the doctor and ran away. He ran faster than Bruce could keep up with. Bruce tried alright, however he was much to slow. "Damn it! I couldn't save him, when he saved me. RAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!" roared Bruce. However, Bruce stopped short. He just noticed something, that he hadn't before. The life force of people he recognized, were disappearing one by one. He stumbled back, it was his crew. The attack was only a distraction, they were after his whole crew not just him. "Those motherfuckers! I'm going to tear them apart!" Bruce roared running towards the closest member.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

Serious: Purple Heart Pirates Re-Assemble; A Dire Situation Unfolds(Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple Heart Pirates Re-Assemble; A Dire Situation Unfolds(Open)   Serious: Purple Heart Pirates Re-Assemble; A Dire Situation Unfolds(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:18 pm

Craig peered round to see the twins charging at him, guns blazing much to his suprise, before firing a few hasty shots at them and began to run for cover that was further away. "Damn it, where's the third one? Don't tell me I got him down, that's way too unlikely. Though how angry these guys are it probably was what happened. Sh**, I killed him! Awww crap, why does this always happen? I was aiming for his shoulders for god sake! I need to get into better practise at this, damn it!", he babbled to himself mostly to keep himself from panicing, afterall killing someones commrade was almays a bad move if ou were out gunned. ater some running he ended up t to far off from Grove 2, to which he was grateful but sdecided it was best to hide behind a large gnarled root of this groves tree as cover, to which vaulted over and ducked down behind it, before peering over to see wher the remaining triplets were.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple Heart Pirates Re-Assemble; A Dire Situation Unfolds(Open)   Serious: Purple Heart Pirates Re-Assemble; A Dire Situation Unfolds(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 6:10 pm

When Craig looked up from the relative safety of the roots, he would have seen the remaining two diving at him. They were mere feet away and when he popped up they leaped at him. It looked like the two would get their hands on Craig, and therefor he would be within their range forever. However this wasn't the case. A massive foot squashed the two into the ground; both were killed instantly.

"Are you okay, my nakama?" Bruce asked. Before Craig could even give an answer Bruce spoke again. "We're being targeted by slavers, they took a man I was fighting beside and I don't sense Marissa and Greim seems to be fading. I haven't sensed any of the others either so I'm assuming they're not returning." Bruce said looking towards grove 10. "We have to go and find Greim." said Bruce picking up Craig and running through the groves.

Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple Heart Pirates Re-Assemble; A Dire Situation Unfolds(Open)   Serious: Purple Heart Pirates Re-Assemble; A Dire Situation Unfolds(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:10 pm

Craig quickly reloaded his bowguns as he ran from the last of the triplets, until he looked round in sheer shock as a giant scaled foot simply crushed them as if they were mere ants. Or possibly jelly beans. Craig couldn't decide which. As he looked up he smiled imedietly as he saw his captains face. "Bruce! Great to see ya man! How ya been? Eh? Yeah i'm fine just got shot a few times that's all. Huh, it's worrying thats not wierd for me to say anymore. Slaver eh? Man, I hate this goverment, I don't feel all that bad about killing that guy now. Right, let's go find the love birds!", He blathered even when Bruce spoke, and ran of in the direction Bruce was looking at, and a he saw the girl he was with earlier signaled to her to phone him sometime, before looking back at Bruce an shouting; "Hang on, what do you mean the estaren't back? Those lazy sods! Taking there time to re-join!"
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple Heart Pirates Re-Assemble; A Dire Situation Unfolds(Open)   Serious: Purple Heart Pirates Re-Assemble; A Dire Situation Unfolds(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 8:08 pm

Greim was still unconscious with his head against the mast, his chest was open and he still couldnt do anything. In his unconsciousness he started saying:

"Marissa... Marissa..." -Greim mumbled without any force.

In his mind horrible things were happening. There was a war going on and lots of archers were shooting arrows at him, Marissa was behind him. Greim managed to stop all the arrows, but then a giant with a mace hit Marissa and smashed her to the ground. Almost immediatly the dream changed again.

He was drowning and Marissa was trying to save him, but he was too heavy, as if he was made of iron and Marissa couldnt pull him up. Images of this kind went through his mind, changing.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple Heart Pirates Re-Assemble; A Dire Situation Unfolds(Open)   Serious: Purple Heart Pirates Re-Assemble; A Dire Situation Unfolds(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:56 pm

Bruce was happy to at least have part of the crew back. Even if the numbers had dwindled a bit. With their numbers so low he knew he needed to protect the ones close to him even more so than before. He couldn't go running off like he did before; he was a captain now and needed to act like one. With Bruce's large strides it was only a matter of time before he was able to reach grove 10 and Greim. Picking up the wounded swordsman Bruce used his sense of smell to find something. It didn't take him long before he found it. Picking up a human holding a bag, Bruce looked at the woman. She screamed during the whole ordeal.

"Oh shut up, will you? My friend needs some help, and I smell medical supplies in that bag. Trust me lady, if he doesn't survive neither do you." Bruce said intently. He was just bluffing of course, he would never hurt some random girl. Bruce just wanted to give the girl a bit of motivation to increase his nakama's chances.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple Heart Pirates Re-Assemble; A Dire Situation Unfolds(Open)   Serious: Purple Heart Pirates Re-Assemble; A Dire Situation Unfolds(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:58 pm

As Bruce threatened the stranger, Craig managed to czatch up to him, panting out of breath. He took one look at Greim and said; "Damn! He don't look too good. Bet he'll pull through though, probably by thinking about lovely Marissa as usual. Hope the guy that done that ain't still around. speaking of Marissa where is she?" As he looked around he saw the girl that had the medical supplies earlier, to which he grinned and strolled over to her casually. "Well hey there, I see you met my captain. Don't worry he make look like a big fearsome fishman but this guys like a kitten! Uh, unless he's angry. Anyways whats ya name gorgeous?", Craig flirted, completely forgetting about Burce, Greim, and Marissa.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple Heart Pirates Re-Assemble; A Dire Situation Unfolds(Open)   Serious: Purple Heart Pirates Re-Assemble; A Dire Situation Unfolds(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 6:43 pm

(SOOOO SORRY FOR MY INACTIVITY! Sad )

Marissa took one last look at her fallen lover and blinked away another tear as she silently swore that regardless of what happened to her, they'd meet again one day- be it in the afterlife or not.
Not struggling at all, she let the octopus fishman carry her into the water, bound tightly.
After a few feet of waves, she hissed under her breath. "You've made a huge mistake, you know? Dealing with the Purple Hearts. My nakama will not stand for this..." A slight note of fear crept into the mermaid's voice as she added, asking again in a shaking whisper. "Why did you take me? What do you want with me? I told you, I'm an orphan and a simple navigator. My life has no high value..."
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple Heart Pirates Re-Assemble; A Dire Situation Unfolds(Open)   Serious: Purple Heart Pirates Re-Assemble; A Dire Situation Unfolds(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 9:57 pm

Octoken ignored the woman's pleas and just taking her to the base. Placing her in a cell, he turned around and walked off. Marissa would have to await her fate to find out what was going to happen next. In the cell next to her was a strange man, also tied up.

[One Day Later]

Bruce sat next to the building the housed the bed ridden swordsman. It had been over a day since the battles took place. Bruce had been quiet the whole time. He eagerly awaited for his nakama to awaken. Bruce would show them hell, everyone of the bastard kidnappers. Bruce tracked the scent of the man who took Marissa, so he had a good idea where they were located.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple Heart Pirates Re-Assemble; A Dire Situation Unfolds(Open)   Serious: Purple Heart Pirates Re-Assemble; A Dire Situation Unfolds(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 1:47 pm

Marissa shivered as she awoke from the sleep imposed on her by exhaustion, looking around the cell.
Her whole body ached from scalp to fins but the most harrowing pain was the one in her chest.- the one of fear.
What was to become of her?
Trying to move, she realised that her arms and wrists were still bound tightly, hindering any kind of basic motor skills that involved use of her hands.
She gave an involuntary whimper of terror and discomfort and looked around the cell once again, trying to make sense of the whole ordeal.

It was then that her eyes fell upon another man, tied up in the cell next to hers.
Marissa felt her stomach bubble with uncertainty. Usually, she avoided contact with strangers but this man looked like he was very much in the same position as her and perhaps with his help, she could piece together why she had been kidnapped.
She swallowed back against her dry throat and using the last of her strength, the mermaid edged closer to the bars to address the man. "Excuse me. H-Hello? My name is Marissa. D-Did that octopus fishman take you here too?"

Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple Heart Pirates Re-Assemble; A Dire Situation Unfolds(Open)   Serious: Purple Heart Pirates Re-Assemble; A Dire Situation Unfolds(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 2:17 pm

Craig burst ino the room which Bruce sat outside of and was occupied by the currently unconcious Greim, and imdedietly said as he strolled over to he window; "Can't belive that girl turned me down yesterday, Ireallymust ne losing my touch. Ummmm hey Bruce, do I lok old to you?"
He then looked at Greim for a few seconds, looking rather upset, before sighing and turning to Bruce. "Don't worry, man, Greim will pull through he's seen much worse. He'll be lovestruck over Marissa in no time. Itain't yur faul by the way, we were way too spread out thinlyto do anything, heck not even all of us showed up."
He then loaded his dual bowguns before retuning to his usual constant mischivious grin and souting enthusiasticly; "So, let's make sure Greim has Marissa nearby so I can be immensely jealous! Let's go!" and ran out of he room.
A few moments passed unti he ran back to the window and shouted; "Ummmm, any idea where to start looking?"
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple Heart Pirates Re-Assemble; A Dire Situation Unfolds(Open)   Serious: Purple Heart Pirates Re-Assemble; A Dire Situation Unfolds(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 10:33 am

Greim was inside a nightmare... It was a plain dark room, but he felt like he was carrying it. It was a heavy and warm dream over himself, as if he was smashed by it, and he dreamt no more... it was just dark and heavy. He fell asleep inside the dream and when he woke up the room was now completely white and the only figure he saw there was Marissa... Greim was floating and he floated towards her, he wanted to hug her... to kiss her. But when he was about to touch her, the bubble of his dream exploded and he opened his eyes, panting.

Greim looked around, he was surrounded by his crewmates. Even his captain was there, silent. He incorporated the upper half of his body, relying on the recovered strenght of his toned arm muscles. He saw Craig peeking through the window... where was he, anyways? And then he remembered... MARISSA!

"HEY!!! Where is Marissa?!?!?!" -he exclaimed.- "Did you find her?"

Then his chest gave him a sudden pain and he gasped and lay again in the bed, holding his chest with one arm. It hurt so much.

"Ugh-, I have to get her back!" -he said and stood up. The pain from his chest diminished. -"What's the plan!?!?!"
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple Heart Pirates Re-Assemble; A Dire Situation Unfolds(Open)   Serious: Purple Heart Pirates Re-Assemble; A Dire Situation Unfolds(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:52 pm

"No." Bruce answered the second question, seemingly unfeelingly. "I know where they are, there is a entire strong hold underwater. They keep their prisoners their before they ship them out using coated ships. Generally, from what I seen, they only ship them out once every three days around noon. Today is the third day, and its about an hour till high sun." Bruce said walking out and towards the ocean. "Getting a ship coated would take too long, so I'm going to have to carry you, that's if you feel up for it." Bruce said with a snicker.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple Heart Pirates Re-Assemble; A Dire Situation Unfolds(Open)   Serious: Purple Heart Pirates Re-Assemble; A Dire Situation Unfolds(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 6:52 am

Craig fell over in suprise, landing backwards with a thud on the floor as Greim cried out and panted heavily before returning to his usual grin and was about to reasire him by lying that everything was undercontrol, until he stared with wide-eyed suprise at Bruce and his rather unfeeling words, as well as his knowledge of the location Marissa was being kept.
"Uh, Well, looks like we've got the destination, and they way to get there. Man I hate this whole underwater fighting stuff, can't get a descent shot in when it's three times slower. Errr, Greim, I recomend you sit this one out buddy, not just because you were injured pretty bad, but also because I'm probably gonna be stupidly jealous when you and Marissa see eachother again. Ummm the second one was a bad joke, seriously, you need some rest.", Craig babbled quickly after Bruce, trying to make the atmosphere seem a little more friendly, before turning to Bruce and saying; "This coating stuff isn't gonna get in my hair is it? Or stain my incredibly manly and stylish clothes? You know, if it does anything to my bowguns, im gonna have to try stamping on your toe."
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple Heart Pirates Re-Assemble; A Dire Situation Unfolds(Open)   Serious: Purple Heart Pirates Re-Assemble; A Dire Situation Unfolds(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 11:25 pm

((OOC: Yeah scrapping this thread, Griem got his sword and the got Marissa out and they lived happily ever after until the next thread.))

END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Purple Heart Pirates Re-Assemble; A Dire Situation Unfolds(Open)   Serious: Purple Heart Pirates Re-Assemble; A Dire Situation Unfolds(Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Purple Heart Pirates Re-Assemble; A Dire Situation Unfolds(Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2