One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deleted

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Deleted Empty
PostSubject: Deleted   Deleted Icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 9:46 pm

Name: Ramira "Blue Panther" Sai

Bounty: NONE yet but the world government are paying her some small notice because she killed innocent people

Species: Human

Allegiance: Black Brothel Pirate

Home Village/Ocean: North Blue

Appearance: 

Ramira stand on 173 cm. She was thin and short. Usually, she has been teased by her shortness. She got a very long hair that cover her eyes and forehead completely every time unless it was blown by wind yet it reach halfway of her back. She got the skin tone of White while she got a hazel blue eyes. Nearly all her clothing was light blue but some of her accessories like earring, shoes, necklace and purse was in black in the sign of her beloved black panther. She don't usually smile so she show a firm face. She usually seen with a blue dress which don't really have some real style on it. She also often seen walking with her Panther or petting her panther. She also wear a purse stocking all her equipment. Ramira wore a light blue bracelet on her left hand, a necklace with the emblem of Black Panther and an earring also within a panther. Ramira was seen with a tattoo, a Black Panther on her left hand. She also been seen hanging a a Kama along with it cover around her waist.

History:

" Ramira!! Stop with that act!! You won't be able to find any husband even though we're rich!!!" shouted a man which was about 35 years old.

A girl leap out her tongue from her mouth. "Can find or not it's none of your business. Get lost" She closed the door of her room loudly echoing the closing sound all over the rich mansion.

" That girl. She would have killed me someday"

Everybody was afraid of Ramira, she's like a dog that never bark at you but stare at you from the edge of it eyes. She was cold-blooded and never speak. Her long hair hidden her emotion completely. She never get punished for what she done because of her rich family. If someone in the class stare at her or gossip about her she would pay for a gang to beat them all up. She used her money to but staff...a dangerous staff. A knife, a pistol, a bomb she have all thing to protect herself. 

" Stop buying all that staff, Ramira!! Are you listening to me?!?!" shouted her father.

A bullet was fired out from the room as it went through the door making a hole. The bullet nearly hit the old guy's head and might have killed him."

"Why are you barking all day long? Aren't you getting tired. Just shut up or I'll kill you." Ramira speak as the smoke come from her pistol.

"You-you!!" The sudden anger strike the old guy. He nearly got heart attack by the girl's cruel act.

"LEAVE MY HOUSE!!!" The old guy shouted with anger. He really angry that even force his own daughter to leave the house. He was a nice guy but even forced to do staff like that.

Ramira walk out of the house. "Even you beg me, I won't come here...ever again!" Ramira use her string attached to her long-training panther. This was her favorite thing in her life. She also got her fearsome Kama with her.

[[[ 2 Month Later ]]]

A maid run up toward Ramira. "Please save your father!!! He was in a very danger situation. Maybe you could heal him. Please, I beg you!!!"

"Shut up! I alway wish that stinging old guy die!" Ramira said coldly as she walk ignoring the maid that kneel down in front of her.

" Please, please, miss! I'm begging you!!!" The maid try her best to beg Ramira. The eyes of people around there are now targeting at them.

Ramira kneel herself down near the maid at a very close distance. "Well..." The maid start to showed a pale painful face as her mouth spotted out blood looking at her stomach. Ramira stand up as the maid died behind her, blood pouring yet her Kama was covered with blood. "You're making me look bad..."

Ramira walk off the crowd as People's eyes was full of shock and she act like it was nothing.

Personality: Ramira was a cold and cruel girl. She didn't show pity to any people she was facing. She hate a pathetic people most, so if she see people who's worthless she will killed them right away. Ramira don't like getting hurt in battle so if someone hurt her, yet at the end lose to her, she will have some very cruel way to kill them. Unlike, other cruel person who would usually laugh, Ramira have a strange trait because she was serious. She didn't like party either people. She don't really used to have alot people around her. Ramira also don't like getting cheer by crowd. Her panther is what she value most in her life. Ramira was proud and self-confident however she don't like getting compliment or praise from other as it seem annoying to her. Ramira was like a child by one way, is that if she wanted something she would get it at all cost. Because she was born In the rich family she think highly of herself than other. She also think that if she can get everything in her hand and wouldn't fail to get one. She don' really seen speaking to other people unless it's necessary. However she would have murmur to herself. She don't really know how to judge people whether they are strong or weak

Ship: The Butcher Shop

Ship Flag: A Few days old rotting human head without any eyes,nose or teeth

Devil Fruit: N/A
Type: N/A
Effect: N/A

Special Abilities: Kama Using, Pet tamer.

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25): 

- Leg Cutter
* Using her Kama and Shadow Boot she quickly dash toward her foe sliding herself and cut her foe's leg*

- Double Combo
* Ramari run along with her Panther, equipped with her Kama and slice at the foe, with her Kama and her panther

- Origin Seeker
* Within her Kama inside her foe's body she tore her foe's inside body with her Kama already inserted inside their body

- Neck Execute
* Within her Kama aiming at her foe neck, she cut off her foe's neck both side

- Tornado Kama
* She hold both her Kama and rotate herself toward her foe

- Target Raider
* Within only one of her Kama, she threw it toward her foe

- Chain Kama
* She tied a chain to her Kama. Then she throw it at her foe.

Weapons/Items: Shadow Boot, Bloody Kama, Sleepy Flute, Spiky Strike, Panther Blade

Goals: Became someone who's people afraid of.

Last edited by KD Joker on Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:05 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

Deleted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted   Deleted Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 11:13 pm

Back to top Go down

Deleted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted   Deleted Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:23 pm

Personality and appearance need to be longer
Back to top Go down

Deleted Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted   Deleted Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:09 pm

Edited.