One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black Brothel Pirates (Disbanned)

Go down 
+4
Yomasama
Annachie
Fargo
Unholy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Unholy

Unholy

Black Brothel Pirates (Disbanned) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black Brothel Pirates (Disbanned)   Black Brothel Pirates (Disbanned) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:32 pm

New Treasure Jungle thread

https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t6169-serious-black-brothel-piratesback-in-action-jungle-treasure-hunt-open-to-pirates#97265

Find the treasure before 5 other crews and F with them in the process the npc crews are the following
Black Patch Pirates, Grey Hair Pirates, Sparkly Pirates,Lion Pirates and the Knight Pirates. Also be aware that other pirate crews may join in.

Common guys please post =(
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Black Brothel Pirates (Disbanned)   Black Brothel Pirates (Disbanned) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:43 pm

Ok, here is the girl I promised you. She's a bit crazy Razz

https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t6050-esmeralda-cliffstone#96027
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Black Brothel Pirates (Disbanned)   Black Brothel Pirates (Disbanned) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:38 pm

I will post when i see someone else post, then I'll try to psot after every two people so i dont feel like the guy posting too much lol
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Black Brothel Pirates (Disbanned)   Black Brothel Pirates (Disbanned) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:40 pm

Welcome to the Crew Rodoku =)

Thanks crow =)
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Black Brothel Pirates (Disbanned)   Black Brothel Pirates (Disbanned) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:49 pm

Miguel found a crew to better fit his characteristics, thanks for holding the spot for Miguel in the crew Unholy, I think I found a crew for him to chill at for now.

-Withdrawing Miguel
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Black Brothel Pirates (Disbanned)   Black Brothel Pirates (Disbanned) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 10:00 pm

Disbanding the black brothel pirates Will be using Mallory and Aqua in a more eventful endeavor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Brothel Pirates (Disbanned)   Black Brothel Pirates (Disbanned) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black Brothel Pirates (Disbanned)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2