One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fuwa Fuwa no mi

Go down 
+2
nikz200
Argent
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Argent

Argent

Fuwa Fuwa no mi  Empty
PostSubject: Fuwa Fuwa no mi    Fuwa Fuwa no mi  Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 3:47 pm

Name: fuwa fuwa no mi
Type: paramecia
Effect: The fruit gives the user to defy gravity of any inanimate object the user touches.   It also gives the user the ability to fly and move levitated objects.  Once the object is touch and levitated it will stay that until control is released or the user is unconscious (sleeping doesn’t count).
User: Leonardo McAllister
Growth curve: (please explain what can be done at each percentage interval)

0%  
10% The user can fly. The user can levitate objects they the touch with no more girth than a refrigerator. If the user is startled or hit him and or the object will drop.  All objects must be controlled with both hands. The items at this level don't move all that fluidly.
20% A tad bit more control of objects movements
30  It now takes a lot more to make the user lose control of levitated items. Surprising the user won’t suffice.  It will take a strong hit at least 10% strength higher than users endurance. Note the user can still levitate more items if they are smaller.
40% Everything non living can be levitated except for islands, buildings and ships.  At this point the user does not need to use their hands to control but doing so will increase speed.
50%. Small volumes of ground (natural surfaces that people walk on) can be manipulated into simple shapes the size and volume of giant. The user can start handling objects with finesse meaning that they can not only levitate a gun but pull the trigger without damaging it
60% At this point the user really starts to get control of their power.  No longer do they have to conform to simple straight forward maneuvers. They can move objects with more complex patters out slowing them down from having to focus hard (patterns like figure eights). No limit the amount of items can that can be levitated. User can crush the ground beneath himself or someone else to reduce the impact of a physical attack by 10%. Up until now the Devil fruit user would have to pushes floated objects into target or drop them on them. Now they have enough control to throw them.
70% The user can shape the ground and water to complex shapes such as helix or dragons head. Stone buildings can be floated. Can float objects the size a caravel
80% Items that are under the users influence can be drawn towards the user from vast distances.  Items moved by hands are 10% faster.
90% The user will only lose control of an of things levitated upon complete defeat.
100% The user can levitate and change the shape of any inanimate object including the ground the user has touched.  Levitated objects will stay levitated regarded less of distance away from the user.  Objects can be drawn towards the user from far away.  The user can levitate objects and their self outside the atmosphere.  Although to levitate the user that high would be suicidal. The grounds can be crushed to reduce the impact of a physical attack by 30% this is only affective if the user is on the ground. The user can control vast amounts of dirt, snow and things of that nature.  The user can achieve all feats within this fruits ability except floating and breaking apart islands.

For range of items controlled it will follow Skill protocol. In other words. The range is the distance you would expect a sniper, in One Piece, can hit a target at that mastery level.

Weight: 0-40% follow strength stat table times 3. 41%-69% times 5. 70% Smaller ships such as Going merry from there it goes up dramatically. With ships like Big Mom’s 100%
Note: User can always fly faster then he can run. After 60% mastery complexity of flight maneuvers keeps going up with each percent of mastery as well as the volume ground.
Ability Points Cost: 35AP

Last edited by Argent on Tue Apr 29, 2014 5:20 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Fuwa Fuwa no mi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuwa Fuwa no mi    Fuwa Fuwa no mi  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:17 am

APPROVED

20 ability points
Back to top Go down
Eijisu

Eijisu

Fuwa Fuwa no mi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuwa Fuwa no mi    Fuwa Fuwa no mi  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 3:39 pm

since im a huge fan of gravity using. and asks for approval to make a 2nd char using this fruit when my first is done Smile

how does gravity let you reshape objects?
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

Fuwa Fuwa no mi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuwa Fuwa no mi    Fuwa Fuwa no mi  Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 3:48 pm

I thought it is whoever makes the applications gets the fruit. Or else why would I make it?

It is a canon function, Shiki reshaped the land after having had touched.

edit I thought you Were Aid. I am confident in the fact that you can't post on applications given that your not a mod. Questions should be private messaged to whomever.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

Fuwa Fuwa no mi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuwa Fuwa no mi    Fuwa Fuwa no mi  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 5:12 pm

Zalton, this item will be re-priced if you choose to use it. Is this still exactly what you picture in the devil fruit abilities? Do you want to make modifications before we officially grade it?
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Fuwa Fuwa no mi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuwa Fuwa no mi    Fuwa Fuwa no mi  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 6:27 pm

Shouldn't this be grandfathered in?
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

Fuwa Fuwa no mi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuwa Fuwa no mi    Fuwa Fuwa no mi  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 8:26 pm

Zalton nods pretty please. Plus long time member status.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

Fuwa Fuwa no mi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuwa Fuwa no mi    Fuwa Fuwa no mi  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 09, 2014 11:02 pm

We do not grandfather devil fruits. Me and Aid discussed this in the past, before the recreation of the AS. Ability points were harder to get back then, and the ability point system was very.. different. It's too much of an advantage to give someone a 20AP fruit when it can easily cost over 40AP. It's unfair, and a mistake of the old system; it's one of the things we simply will NOT grandfather. EVERY pre-recreation fruit will be re-graded if used.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Fuwa Fuwa no mi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuwa Fuwa no mi    Fuwa Fuwa no mi  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 1:30 am

I noticed you skipped over 50%. Now it's not necessary you have something there, but I'll give you the option to edit before I give the final verdict.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

Fuwa Fuwa no mi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuwa Fuwa no mi    Fuwa Fuwa no mi  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 9:57 am

There was no line break after 40% so it made it look like it was suppose to be apart if it. It's ready
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

Fuwa Fuwa no mi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuwa Fuwa no mi    Fuwa Fuwa no mi  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 3:33 pm

Could say how much faster they are getting? A comparison to soru, terms of stats, a multiplying value, etc? Other than that, my only issue is the period after 50%, as my ocd wants all of the % values to appear the same in presentation. That can easily be ignored, however.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

Fuwa Fuwa no mi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuwa Fuwa no mi    Fuwa Fuwa no mi  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 3:42 pm

http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120723104160/onepiece/images/8/8e/Fuwa_Fuwa_no_Mi_in_Use.gif

How much faster what is getting where. There is no genuine measure I can think of to use for objects speed because bigger objects won't move as fast as smaller ones. The above shows a small object moving pretty fast. But large objects don't move that fast.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

Fuwa Fuwa no mi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuwa Fuwa no mi    Fuwa Fuwa no mi  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 3:53 pm

alright. Sure you don't want to add any gears to the profile? Typically gears don't effect the price, but gears that are really strong will sometimes influence 5AP (as in a hypothetical case Crow and I are working with related to a very OPed fruit). If not, I suppose even if so, APPROVED!!!

Cost: 35AP (under the premise that this power is very very powerful, but also hard to abuse and as such it should be costly, but not 40AP+. If you or a mod disagree with me, post here and I will reevaluate with the others)
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

Fuwa Fuwa no mi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuwa Fuwa no mi    Fuwa Fuwa no mi  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 5:56 pm

This fruit is a temporary WIP
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

Fuwa Fuwa no mi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuwa Fuwa no mi    Fuwa Fuwa no mi  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 6:06 pm

updated
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Fuwa Fuwa no mi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuwa Fuwa no mi    Fuwa Fuwa no mi  Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 10:27 pm

Fuwa Fuwa no mi  Dead_Jiraiya_Approves_by_Blue_Ten
35ap
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fuwa Fuwa no mi  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fuwa Fuwa no mi    Fuwa Fuwa no mi  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fuwa Fuwa no mi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line :: Advanced Area :: Devil Fruit Registry :: Taken Devil Fruits-
Jump to: