One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My collected poetry these are all of my published poems please read comment enjoy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yomasama

Yomasama

My collected poetry these are all of my published poems please read comment enjoy Empty
PostSubject: My collected poetry these are all of my published poems please read comment enjoy   My collected poetry these are all of my published poems please read comment enjoy Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 12:27 pm

For this will I Fight

The wheel of Heaven turns the earth is in chaos for this will I fight? I see the pain in the faces of mothers when sons are lost for this will I fight? I see men made from boys who parents are gone who live strong lives and dare to go on for this will I fight? I see the gleam of a grand new plan for this will I fight? A child’s future held in they’re own hand for this will I fight? to bring peace from the same light as anyone can and bring joy back to this war-torn land For this will I fight? To see green grass, replace battlefields under the sky and not see brave boys go off to die to not
Hear they’re Mothers heart broken cry. To see a bright future and joy beneath the sky for this cause and this future bright as the sun to see children not streams of blood run to hear music and laughter under the sun. To live side by side with those I once fought with ill will against me them harboring not. For the future, the children, the mothers, the sons. For peaceful days and the alleviation of sorrow the promise and hope of a better tomorrow then when last the wheel turned For This I Will Fight

Who can say
A requiem of hope
By Thorn Dark-weaver the wanderer of twilight

If I die today would we meet again in another life, perhaps but who can really say if you should die today music would still play would things stay the same in this ever flowing game after your eyes lose they’re final glimmer to me the world is so much dimmer my cup seems filed with brine the world has lost its shine who can say if there is a brighter day the world seems so dark I search for just one spark but I would never tell you that as your eyes turn to me looking hoping pleading asking for what no mortal can ever see for your sake I let it be my rough hand rests softly on yours and I’ll be with you to the doors my soft smile hides the pain I hope to one day see you again a single tear trails down my face as my arms close around you in final embrace you ask your question once again this time I answer yes my friend but how soon I don’t know when as this world starts to disappear from my lips you hear its beautiful I hope your near good luck my friend and have no fear If you died to day would we meet again I hope so but who can say

The Devil's Trill

I draw my bow across the strings, listen as the violin sings. Tune my bow and start to play, all thoughts and feelings melt away. A haunting melody from hells black gate. Once I have you it is too late. Peal after peal, line after line with every note I make you mine. Musical madness, mesmerized thrill that is the spell of the Devils trill. Watch the notes flow around, a music in heaven that can't be found. Tormented beauty antique pain, leaves you begging me to play again. To set my bow against the strings. Music that drowns out worldly things, ensnaring both fools and kings, drawing notes from strings, by bow give to me secrets men don't know. Washing to me on the flow like foam upon the waves. Maddening speed enchanting beat, a wickedly delightful treat, ensnares the ears and enters the mind, quickening fears you thought you could bind. Written from unearthly hands perfection beyond the reach of man, grinning there with mad eyes, playing notes that hypnotize and put us into deepest trance, as you move in jaunty dance. that is the nature and the thrill that's the song the devils trill. Bubbling racing flow like the river, gleaming like a silver sliver, dancing in the moonlight night. Making peoples hearts take flight. Playing as if in the abyss to banish heavy loneliness, a deep troubled screaming wish, lays within the tremulous notes, release me, let my music be heard misery loves company in a word. This is the deep wish behind the thrill this is the wish of the devils trill. Furiously on and on I play, passed by both the night and day maddening, complexity written by a truly masterful hand, only that could make something so grand. It flows like water yet sears your soul, that is the obsession feeding the thrill, that is the obsession of the devils trill. The music that snares both fools and kings lifting them on unseen wings, that drowns out worry and worldly things. Power and magic, loneliness, wings the devils trill has all of these things. It’s all part of its Enchantment.

Night Song
The symphony of the night

The wind dances through the night flowing as she may please. Above sails an amber moon through the starless seas. The song of the night calls to us quickening within like lust so we rise into the night from the shadows from the dust this is our call that sings to us in phrases bright and clear that eternal symphony that only our kind may hear we hear it playing clearly this orchestra of the night it emits so sincerely all becomes surreal in this flight there’s a power in the music I feel it in my chest calling forth my darkness from its daily rest through the curtain of moonlight as smooth as amber silk to seek that which to us is akin to mothers milk now moving through the river of starlight upon this pilgrimage through silent towns, bright cities and sleeping villages the night is ours my children never have a doubt this is the truth eternal through centuries in and out dance in the night my children come and join the throng now hearken my dark children to our eternal night song

Starlight Lullaby

Streaming starlight glowing bright, flowing through the moonlit night, carrying us far away from the troubles of the day. Away from normal; dull or plain away from sorrow worry pain, allowing us to rest our brain until the rooster crows again. All around the starlight streams wrapped up safe within your dreams. Have no fear and take my hand, and off we’ll go to slumber land

The stranger in the looking glass
Or
A very odd relationship

I looked out from the mirror, and I saw a stranger standing there. In my sorrow I saw him smiling. In my joy I saw him cry. In my death I saw him living. In my life I saw him die. I am his living shadow just as he is my light When. I am right he his wrong. In my error he is always right. That stranger that stands there silently watching through the years. Ever sobbing in my laughter, and delighting ever in my tears. We are each others opposite different as day and night, and although we are very different we never seem to fight. Reacting to each other, in sorrow and delight. We are so very different and yet we are quite the same. Life is a drama and we both have roles to play, and as long as one of us remains the other is here to stay. I walk within the shadow. He walks within the night. He frolics in the daylight while I explore the night. Which one is the reflection? Which one of us is real? Or are we Symbiotic that is the way we feel. We both need one another though neither will admit. That we are a part of each others life’s that no one else can fit. Is this the real world or the mirror realm? Is our destiny a ship to which we each steer the helm. Is this dark cold world the real one, or the one that’s filled with light, or perhaps its both together is the true and worldly sight we can’t live without each other without one the others not complete, and listen very carefully while I say this rhyme. For if you care to notice our hearts beat right in time. Which one of us is the reflection? That’s for you and yours to say. After all the years I’ve known him I still wonder to this day.

Twilight dance
The Witch’s birthright

Dark and light and day and night spinning round and round and into this rhythm dance I am forever bound. I dance within the black of night I dance behind the stars glittering around me like tiny golden bars. My partner lives within the day I live inside the night and thought the shadows swirl around I never feel the fright. The shadows are my guardians my closest dearest friends and though they seem deceptive their loyalty never bends

A cup to your health
My views and how they are changing

I drink a cup for that which is and that which never was. Down goes a cup to some great purpose or sometimes just because. Another cup for sorrow joy, or pain in under summer stars, or spring times rain. A cup to remember a cup to forget a cup for pride or one for regret, to block my sorrow and my pain or bring tender memories back again. I give my self willingly into the arms of the red dressed lady and her subtle charms. Let the red of her dress enfold me there is only peace in there. I feel her kiss on my fruited breath free from past or future death. The refuge is a merciful tomb as protective as a mother womb I sink as if a child bringing dreams I cannot grasp with these heavy human hands I grope and clasp at the yesterday that will always be or the gamble tomorrow. I sit at tables lined with droves of gamblers thieves and other rouges even in the walls of law and power I find their influence makes life sour and take another cup in spite in bright cheery day or dark sacred night. When all the stars are in their flight can I really continue to fight the fight? Or do I sink into my bottles and into my cups I hear prideful boastful barking pups they speak of, matters great and grand that they but do not truly understand they speak of ambition but I see no flame they speak of fame I see no claim. One thing brings me back a student who is just a child in the mountains wild, trains beneath an world worn master his skills and mind are growing faster. My hopes and dreams rest on this child true noble humble brave and mild. The future takes root in the present. It is this boy that brings me back and sets my mind firm in its track patient knowledge a soft voice and firm hand this one could bring honor back to the land. He looks to me for my tales of the past curiosity and innocence a sea of hope so vast it brings a grin back to my face which takes the sour grimaces place, and now at night in the quiet an peace I bring down my jug this time at ease. To relax make my problems go away and plan, the lessons of another day. Ah to help chart the path for this boy soon to be a man a purpose to me which seems so grand magnificent and enriching. This new story begins to unfold with limitless potential and chapters untold my role in this tale is set and I carry it with no regret teacher who will never forget. A man of hard learned lessons and knowledge with pain deep for, whom hopes sweet balm does seep into wounds that seem undone with each step the student takes on the path of his story. The student who is ready to learn the trust and respect of his master earn. His hope and spirit burn like a fire that begins to burn and will blaze into inferno. Now as I enjoy the cups the corners of my mouth turn up as I drink a toast to the future.

From the darkness to love and light
(Dedicated to my beloved who first brought me back from darkness)
You found me in the darkness, and my heart began to warm again, wandering in your own darkness, and then something happened that was not planed, You thawed the winter of my heart and love began to bloom, after so long that it was trapped in darkness ice and doom. You saved me from the darkness I sheltered you from your pain, and thus between to broken hearts loves warmth grew again, 8 years I have known you 8 years I’ve been in love, and every day of every year I thank the gods above, You taught me how to love again I healed your broken wings and you became my angel among many other things last winter cold you brought me joy agreed to wear my ring, and in my eyes your beauty can outshine anything. You brought me back to happiness this is very true and in my heart of hearts I only hope, that I have done the same for you, You are my black haired angel you my sweetest love you are my precious jewel you are my little dove. My arms they long to hold you some day I know they will that is the sensation I dearest long to fill Stay with me my lover and say that you love me for every moment of my life with you I wish to be. Remember my black haired angel that you saved me from the dark you melted the ice within my heart with your loves warm spark. And now within me gentle spring eternal be, and it shall remain constant my angel stay with me, hold me in your arms my love wrap me in your wings let my mind be peaceful away from worldly things, I am your slave my lover I am helpless to your charms, and in this world know where I am happiest is resting in your arms. Stay with me my angel beyond my dying day and beyond the end of time, in my arms please stay.

Love song

I’d happily sing you a love song, If I could find the words, but what can I sing to the love of my life whose voice far surpasses the song of the birds, I’d compare your hair to the velvety night, but compared to the beautiful flowing curtains, the night sky doesn’t shine very bright. Shall I compare your eyes to the stars in the sky’s though their beauty exceeds them by far, the love and the grace that are shine from your face I would carve into marble or stone, but with my clumsy hands despite the best of my plans it would never match come close to flesh and bone. You can make my heart dance with little more than a glance or bring a smile to my lips with a word, all the art in the world nor the words I’ve unfurled, can match the being at my side and my heart starts to sing for your wearing my ring and I know that as I’m yours You are mine. It's an ever changing world my love but know that this is true, far beyond the day I die I always will remain in love, and darling I love you

Notes on the Lute of a Bard
The ballad of the bard

Give me your gift weave me your tale an account of wonder and glory sing to me and enchant me with the magic of your story. Stories you know of lands long ago of mages and hero’s of lore, and when the song ends please come back again of your legends we’ll always crave more for the way that you give and the lives that you’ve lived never segregate from the rich or the poor. For both you give best with a wink and a jest as your tales delight top the one. For if your life is hard spend some time with a bard I promise that you shall have fun. By the fire in the coldest of light bringing adventurous desires before its orange light. Of kingdoms of old and damsels in plight leave it to the story teller to set it all right. Of black hearted beggars or maidens so fair of dwarves and magicians with flowing grey hair. A poet; a scholar; a jester; a mage; a singer; a lord; a rascal; a sage, and now this I tell you, you joyful quick mage your magic is welcome even to this day and age

Tell Me What Is My Gift

I saw myself in the mirror one day and I wondered what I could do? What powers have I that can possible touch the lives of men and women like you? I stayed in thought for a while and then I sat down with a paper, a full cup, and a pen and that is when, I realized I am a man, whose words paint portraits, landscapes, Joy and sorrow, cherish the past and hope for tomorrow. My eyes see the sky that can never die, as it drifts above our Mother the Earth. I see scenes of love and battle’s of hate, the wonder of freedom the great chains of fate. Therein lays my gift, my tongue and my mind work wonderfully swift. To woo to win and all that again, the maidens heart and the gentlemen’s favor. Giving to life a bit of flavor, words that bring love from heaven above, and the brilliant white light of the same. Of Maidens of antiquity and warriors fame like paint to my canvas not quite the same but so much more the illusion. My canvas is the human mind and in there my readers find, the colors of my poems paint, the images my words weave, and the tapestry in the readers mind is never twice the same. it uses your own sense of joy and beauty, your own beliefs’ in honor and duty, your own lovers face divine swiftly takes the place of mine whom my flowery description conjures. Art, illusion and divine this blessed gift not only mine. Belongs to all who sit and marvel, at the beauty of the world or who live within it. Creativity greatest gift sometimes used to fill the rift, and set your mind slowly adrift on starry conjured seas, I give you now I know somehow, a bit of me a way with every poem. But it is not lost, it has no cost it is my gift to you. If a poem is written but never shared the artist’s soul is never barred, and the gift has dissipated. But share your art with all your heart then your soul stands in the light hand in hand with your fellow man, and you may help to heal the world. Give to the world what your heart begs you to, and try your best in all you do. Give and take, create and break. The world has an ebb and flow a time to forget and a time to know. But the only one who can tell me that I have this gift are those whose emotions my words shift. It is my readers who judge me and tell me who I am. So I will recite my poems and please you if I can. For that is what also brings me joy

The mothers love by ~Pangdunji The
Mothers Love a Pink Rose

Why do we give pink blooms to our mother. Because it says she means more to us
then any other. The deep red rose has many thorns but this is not the kind we
seek. The pink is innocent and eternal always the first to bloom and last to die
and that is why it catches our eye. She was with us before we were born and if
we die its she who would mourn. She gave us our life and so much of hers. That
is certain that we would not be the same without her. She's been our sympathetic
ears. A gentle hand to dry our tears. A voice whos song chases away all fears
throughout the blackest night. A mother is so many things. An angel who does not
show her wings. She sees in you the moon and sun, and loves you unlike anyone,
who is not she, yet in return asks so verry little, So as the celebration joins
I am afraid I have no coins to buy a present from the florist. So insted of the
flowers from the earths womb, I will use the one of my God granted powers to
weave a gift this mothers day that long after the flowers will stay and give it
to her who this day, is made to honor. It is such a simple thing to say. A
phrase we should remember this day, and every other. Give her some simple give
her something true, the greatest gift you can give her is to say "I love you".
Go to your mother and thank her on this day for all the love and memories that
will never fade away. The gods gave us to our mothers in the hope theyd see us
through so that someone on this earth is watching over you. So when you see your
mother give her a real pressent something special just from you. Pink roses are
fine on mothers day but this is what they'll say to you "Keep me in your heart
son and do your very best remember I am with you, when you face a terror or a
test. You are my son or daughter you are my brightest star, and no matter where
you go Im never very far. my child I am your mother and I gave you life try to
reach your dreams i hope that your path has little strife". I ask you dear
mother before this day is through if you remember nothing else, remember I love
you.

We are that we are
My thoughts to the world
I am that I am you are that you are. We seem to be near and yet we’re so far. Infinite endings all the same start, we seem to be close but we are worlds apart. Why do you hate, can we be so far back on the high ones list. I’ll give you my hand, just unclench your fist. We share the same earth, and the stars in the sky. A shout from your lips, a tear falls from my eye. Are we so different? We can’t be the same but why hate. Hate makes nothing but pain. Once it starts we can’t stop it time, and again. I want to know you and have you know me, for only then can we truly be free. So let’s start over and make our amends, I want to befriend you before this world ends. Why should we waste the time that we have? If you cut me do I not bleed? For a loved one’s life would I not plead? Would you not do the same? We are all just pieces in the same game. We are just so different, and yet we are the same. I am like you but not as you. You are like me but not as I am. You are that you are and I am that I am but both are so much more then we seem to be.

A Letter to a sleeping friend
(Dedicated to a remarkable young man to help call him home, know that we love you Billy)

Where are you, sweet sleeping friend? Where does your dreaming take you? Far away from light of day, and dear friends that would wake you. Where do you rest, my sleeping friend? On what paths do you walk? Far beyond my gentle gaze, in a chamber with no lock. Come back to us my sleeping friend. Hear your loved ones plea. Come back to the light of day, which makes the shadows flee. Come back to the family, brought to you by your hearts choice. From the waking world we call to you, can you hear our voice? Return to light my sleeping friend. Come home safe from harm. In the waking world we wait to welcome you, with many open arms. So now I say a little prayer, for your safe return. Our love for you shines through the night, and like a beacon burns. How many lives you’ve brightened you may never see, you’ve touched us all my sleeping friend so please come home be free.

The Doom of Men
By
Thorn Darkweaver

Foolish humans you’ve come so far from the start. Why do you wish to tear it apart? Blood made this world as you have. Why must more now wash the land? Humanity is a murderous blood thirsty band. You just don’t understand. You are not who you are not as I know. I once knew a race pure as white snow. Hate as marred your beauty turned truth into lies, turned life to death. Soaked in blood now your souls weep for what your bodies do your tears for what you have made them hate has ruined you. What happened to virtue? What happened to truth? What happened to family honor and love? Hate smothers them. Hypocritical hate you proclaim sinners and slay them. Who’s sin is greater yours or theirs? No one wins the land is bathed in blood the souls of the innocent weep for those who exorcize their unjust power and cut down them who have never done any harm. The blood of the innocent has caused man to lose his way. You are better then this you know that remember it. For it is the doom of men that they forget hard learned lessons. Those that were bought in blood and tears suffering and sweat, it is this weeping world washed in the blood of innocents countless. It was she that witnessed the price of peace. Now to break that peace and let hate seep back to wreck the fragile thing that is and plunge the world back into darkness is madness. There is pain enough in the world without helping it you who know only how to butcher men what future does that hold for the world and yourself learn to love and to heal each other and the world shall flourish and bloom for the future. Remember well for it is the doom of men that they forget.

I heard the music and saw the Maiden
By
Magus Thorn Darkweaver
A hand-fasting to remember dedicated to Ginger and David
Endless happiness to you both and to lady Arawaine Healingwind My fellow survivor of the chaos

In the deep bitter chill of early morning that joyous Sahaimn day I woke and knew this would be a stress filled day the balancing the packing the youthful bride and groom everything spoke to me with a mark of doom the preparations were chaotic the trip was bitter cold but the night before making this endeavor I did something of old I went to my alter to the high ones I did pray to give this pair of lovers a wonderful wedding day I prayed to Mother Gaia for her blessing and Ares to give me strength I prayed for Aphrodite to give the union happiness and length I prayed to lady Hecate Mistress of the night as the old year draws its close that she would allow the new one to have light and having offered up these prayers with a glass of wine I noted and I slept hoping that everything would be fine. In the morning we packed in the darkness before dawn and packed ourselves into the truck and then we were gone. The winds the were bitter cold so cold I had to use a spell I used the charm of making to keep from freezing oh well we acquired the guests and bride and groom oh what a what a fright-full fit we were lucky all of us had a place to sit. The company it was pleasant though it was also very squished not quite accommodations even a mouse would wish. When we got there I had hope the morning it was fine and as we all dawned our robes among the oak and pine I felt a wonderful sense of peace that was momentarily mine but knowing weddings as I do I knew that it was fate and thus my theory was confirmed our priestess she was late well we waited yes we had our games a few sword fights mine game set and match and again I let this hope of mine begin to thaw and hatch but then as if to spoil it I heard a thunderous crash my beautiful staff hit the ground with a sickening smash the jewel had lost its place upon the beach wood pole leaving nothing a the top but the jewels socket hole no matter said I all things happen although my magic was suddenly sapping I had used so much energy to keep my warmth and keep away the rain suddenly the breaking of my walking stick seemed a great amount of pain we headed to the ceremony among a grove of trees and there I felt a soothing light eastern breeze the ceremony was beautiful stirring heart felt words but as the bells rang for the wind suddenly I heard the strangest thing to say the music of the ancients had began to play a choir of ethereal voices with their own blessings to say then at my shoulder I felt a gentle a gentle hand and felt a her kiss upon my cheek lady Aphrodite had come by me to stand she whispered in my ear and thus I stepped forward and gave the blessing to the couple though it was through my words the feast after was a marvel and joy was every were though no-one knew my secret joy until they read this page a wedding is a blessing no matter how chaotic it may seem that night the goddess and that music waited for me in my dreams and through the years I will remember and deeper homage I will pay for the goddess Aphrodite visited me that day.

May Day the First Flowers and the end of the Rain

The showers of the rain will stop or soften when they are found. The flowers will soon drain that away into the thirsty ground. The meadows are alive with color again as the flowers bloom, and up above in warm calm skies the sailing silver moon. Now all is life and all is noise a twinkling merry song. We must all enjoy this time for we know it won’t last long. The spring that is bright and soft springs from this one day and warm winds signal that the May Queen comes this way. Lady Titania the fairy Queen and her attendants of the Fay dressed in all colors of bloom journey the fields and in the meadows stray. The re-beginning of their feasts and dance commence upon this day the glorious music of the songs of birds fills the gentle breeze and the birds all return home from winter lands far away. They come and serenade us and tell they’re traveling tales drums are added to this with their rhythmic cracking of seeds and snails the elves come out in glades and thicket and the woods are full of wine and song the youth in love are on the prowl and the wolf song comes in peal in howl. It’s very hard to wear a scowl upon this blessed day the wine this day is sweet and light the last of the winter casks and all the fair folk dance and sing as do mortals in gowns and mask a time to celebrate the warm and birth and the rejuvenation of the earth until the summer comes. But on this day the first of may give yourself some cheer go out and bask in the suns warm glow or share time with someone dear listen to the music of elves and birds a thing few mortals ever heard but the wizards call the tune, On the day when the Dream berries bloom, and none can turn their mind to doom. Tarry in meadows with the Fay and food and wine to end your day. This is the merry first of May, Beltaine The feast of May-day

Red Rubies on a Bed of White Silk
The moonlit duel

Have you ever seen Blood in the moonlight? Shining in the snow of a silent winter night, the beauty of that ruby on a bed of silk pure and white this I asked a younger warrior one night. The Exquisite song that two blades sing the only break in the silence of that dreamlike winter night, to feel the truth made clear to you and your opponent. When our bright steel rings clear to split the curtain of the night with the flashing beauty of a brilliant arch of light. The Rhythm of breath and heart, beat in blending symphony so clear and true pure as the contrast of bright blood and pure white snow it is a surreal sight, but only one you or him will live to remember the dream of this snowy silent night. Again the bright steel rings clear as a bell. A noise the signal to open the gates of heaven or perhaps the gates of hell, The experience is something that he says he does not yet know that’s alright I tell him just wait and watch time flow. Now about a decade later one crisp silent winter night two blades ring out loud and clear setting the streets alight. A slash that tears both silk and flesh resounds throughout the night, there flows the crimson rubies onto they’re silken pillow of white. Now look young warrior say I and gather what thou might for only one will recall this dream by mornings blessing light, and now one final thought young swordsman think on me as a friend and I will remember you kindly though we will never meet again

The White haired Giant among the cherry trees
A tribute to my Grandpa

Cherry blossoms fill the air with the sweet perfume of spring. The sun shines and the days grow short. How long this has been waited for? How long this has been longed for? The sky is light and the air is sweet nothing can take away the joy of these days. But why is my heart heavy my beloved family visited by sadness? Not knowing is the worst torture the mystery is so cruel and no one truly knows. I walk among the blossoming trees and I manage a smile it is small and sad but it is for the season. I still hold out hope I do not know what to do I do not know what to say. My eyes reflect the blossoms as they hold back the tears. If there is a time to cry it has not yet come. My family are warriors honorable proud and strong, and he is no exception throughout all his life as long. I am proud to call him family. Battling agenst forces no one can comprehend on this battlefield immersed in the beauty of the spring and, when the crystal blue eyes fall on me I know he is fighting on. Battling his way back with every passing dawn. The white haired gentle giant near a century in age. What he knows and what he's seen is far too long for page I love this giant dearly and I have always from the start he is my dear Grandfather. One of those dearest to my heart. His wisdom is the centuries his will strong as the seas and he fights this epic battle among the cheery trees his path was long and winding his power we can feel this is my grandfather like a legend only real. What can we do to aid him now that I cannot tell? There are no reinforcements but he fights his battles well. My grandpa is a soldier his will and might are strong no enemy can fight agenst him and continue very long. It’s plain to me that he so amazing and his heart is equally emence. Any one who knows can feel his spirit so intense. I respect my dear grandfather now even more then I ever knew and, time itself seems the enemy that he slew. Know two things now Grandfather the first is I love you. The second to remind you the first promise is true.

To Heal the Heart and Soul

Time heals all wound what a load of rubbish that is. Time does nothing but give us time to dull the pain but not to heal the wounds. People repair the damage others make, and lay the chances that we have yet to take. People and events heal the wounds that time simply covers over. The balm of forgetfulness can dull the pain but it does not go away in time. A person needs a person who can heal their heart. A soul needs an event to heal the soul. Both of which bare scars so much deeper then the skin. Trust in time you go in wanting, drowning in your tears, just like waiting for the dawn to come and sweep away night-fears. The heart must seek the comfort of, another loving heart. Find another person you love that's the place to start. Sudden sweetness comes, and goes within the hour. Then what’s left with dreaming lovers is a taste bitter and sour. Lasting sweetness come to you in many form and guise, you must trust your heart and soul, and not your ears and eyes. Let the honeyed balm of love wash out the bitter taste give yourself the chance to find the beauty in the chase. Real love replaces false that is the way of things. It is the same for everyone be it beggars fools or kings. We wander on our merry way playing with each other's hearts, until at last we find the one special soul which gives us a fresh start. Wallow not in misery but follow in your search. Would you be the eagle in flight or the mourning dove on its perch? To give up would be so easy but what's the point there in. Why give in and why give up when the future is uncertain.

What is a Master, What am I?
When I say I am a Master, you do not laugh, you simply nod or remain silent because you know what I say is true.
What does it mean to say that I am a Master?
It means that I am a parent; I am there to quiet all your fears, to teach important lessons, to gently kiss away your tears.
It means that I am a lover, my arms and lips and body belong to my charges even as theirs belong to me and my heart to them as theirs to me, I am theirs they are mine.
It means that I am a god, the environment of my charges is built changed destroyed or improved by my thoughts desires and commands and that means keeping this fact in mind with every decision I make
It means I am a friend so close and deep that they will tell me secrets no other human will ever know
It means that I know when the silence is still golden or when it turns dark and cold,
It means that a hug or kiss or kind words or even a gentle caress from me can melt away the bleakest day or the darkest most terrifying night,
It means in life I have no regrets my joys and sorrows are not mine alone so no burden is truly mine to bear
It means being strong and wise and beautiful always for there are those who will always believe you are.
It means sharing all of my heart and being ready to have someone bear their heart to Me.
It means being someone’s angel watching over and guiding and protecting them when they need Me most.
It means I can make cruelty beautiful if done right and always being there to tend to the marks I leave and the scars that someone else left that cannot be seen upon the flesh.
It means I know the difference between no meaning I am unsure or I am terrified please stop.
It means knowing when leave me alone means hold me tight and never let me go.
It means putting others needs before your own though they are there for your pleasure.
It means thinking with your head but listening to your heart.
It means knowing every which way to inflict pleasure and pain on those dearest to you and knowing just the right mix for them to love it
It means always being what your charges need but not always what they want
It means having supreme authority but the humility to keep me from corrupting it
It means I can silence a room with a glare or bring life to it with a smile
It means I never act in haste but have lightning fast actions in a pinch
It means that though elevated by their love and devotion I am never alone or apart from them.
It means that have the knowledge to further their exploration, help them in time of trouble, quiet their fears feed their curiosity, and speak with doubtless conviction.
It means knowing when to admit I am wrong and be a big enough man to apologize for the trouble or pain my actions may have caused
It means that if they sorrow my heart aches for them.
It means I can set their cheeks a flame with a blush with a single sentence or action.
It is knowing that in all this world my arms is one place they can truly call home.
It means being a shelter in the storm of life.
It means being a light in the darkness,
It means finding them fast asleep and drawing the covers up around them so they stay warm and kissing their temple without ever disturbing them.
It means making other masters feel as small as ants if they step out of line with those in my care,
It means being ready to fight for those I love but knowing I cannot fall in battle because I cannot be lost.
It means my eyes see more and my ears hear more in a glance or a listen then some people see in a week.
It means being firm and strict and loving and warm all in the same breath.
It means when I make a decision considering what is best for my charges before saying anything.
It means that I am a slave; all I do is for the well being of others before myself tirelessly and without complaint simply because I love and am devoted to them.
It means being impartial if I hear a sub and Domme having a disagreement and the sub is right saying so but also if the Domme is right saying so.
It means being a champion of those weaker then you regardless of their station and sometimes helping those stronger then you regardless of the same.
It means being yourself but not being afraid to change for the better.
It means always learning new things and teaching new things.
It means being skillful and precise and having the hands of an artist the wisdom of a sage and the patience of the Buddha,
It means being free and being in chains but never wanting to escape.
It means being bonded forever by links that cannot be severed by time death or forgotten in the flow of the ages.
In short I am all of this because it is what my sub and or pet and or slave see in me and it is what I chose to be what I am for them.
Their Lover; Their parent; their friend; a god an angel; their mentor; their defender; their rock; their olive tree; their shelter; their home; their family I am their Master Because they make me so and their love and devotion is my reward, and they are my greatest treasure.

A Taste of the Future

Looking at the future is like looking at a cake. Until you’ve tasted it what do you really know and then of course it’s too late to taste or not? Ah there’s a question, aye such a rub, to tempt fate or chase destiny? Is the wiser man the one who knows without doing or does without knowing? Is it better? Destiny is a fickle thing always changing always flowing impossible to truly trap. It will allude, you like sand through a sieve. Can one truly know? Or when one see’s does it change? To base a decision on fate is like looking into a calm pool before jumping in you don’t know what’s beneath the surface of the seemingly serine waters layers upon layers of possibilities. What has been what might be what is weaving into an intricate delicate pristine web that intertwines us all by invisible but unbreakable ties. Change one destiny change them all we must tread carefully in matters of fate else we may tip the balance of our own life when we try to meddle in another’s but perhaps that is for the best who knows?

Down the rabbit hole again
Or one glorious day of nonsense

I long sometimes for wonderland. Just one day there would be so grand. Could it be so awfully bad, admitting that the world is mad and take the time to just feel glad? On this side of the looking glass the world is just one screaming fiery mass, their logic simply fans the furry. I wish to talk of pleasant things the like of cabbages and kings, and debate whether or not pigs have wings instead of cash, and global warming. To have tea with Hatter, Hare, Dormouse, or wear a rabbits charming house with the use of gloves and fan, or play croquet with hedgehogs and flamingos. Were the worst offence is stealing tarts or angering the Queen of hearts. That land is so much simpler. To talk to flowers all day long, stand by a tree and hear a song, or chat with Gryphon’s and Mock-turtles, or to Caterpillar in his smoke until he gains his wings. Sometimes I long for wonderland. Just one day there would be so grand a place that I can understand. That world is so much simpler, this one makes my head ache

In the night
A tribute to the jewel of the west
By the Wanderer of twilight

I see all in this palace of wonder this proverbial palace of night, color, flesh, fantasy this city of water, and wine, of sumptuous feasts, and swirling color. The vendors and they’re wares, the artists and they’re maser-work, the maidens in silk and lace and satin, the men in bright velvet. The beauty of humanities achievements are all that is in Venice, were all is beauty, and majesty, the carnivals, and caravans the channels, and gondolas. The lazy warmth of this city but if we sleep it is only through delicious exhaustion through the movement of this city and all of its gifts. The arts of the world the power of beauty is alive in this city, in verse and view and music the senses are overwhelmed with it. The eyes, the ears, the nose, the skin there is pleasure for all senses this is the place were all artists come in one way or another in art or Spirit. The people are merry and the wine flows the people are friendly and the joy and fashion are alive and is life blood of the city. We are the ones who give and take this city is made from different people and what they give and what they take away. This city has a heartbeat the flow of the city this city has a rhythm we hear it and live as in an everlasting dance. Venice is the star of this whole continent of Europe. We live in grandeur and majesty but the city is what gives it to us. Such sights, such sounds, such tastes, such sensations that is a beautiful thing to be so stimulated at every angle it creates daydreams of this utopia in any other city. You can leave Venice but it will never leave you. The night is gentle here and even as we fall exhausted into the velvet and down of the bed deliciously tired. We are wrapped into the embrace of the bedcovers and the cool of our pillow after the soothing heat of the magnificent baths, and the incensed smell of the dried flowers of the baths steaming waters that entrances us further into exhaustion. The last wine of the day slides down your throat so smoothly as if the water of life the city’s goodnight kiss then your eyes close and you dream of your travels in this sparkling palace of the night nestled in her embrace.
You hear her voice singing you to your dreams.

My sweet kitten
Dedicated to my little Tabby All love from your Papa

My kitty kitten my child, my kitty is my friend. I love my little kitten and that will never end. Your always there beside me to quiet my restless mind you always seems to know just what I need but cannot seem to find. You always know just what to say to chase away the blues, and you can soften the blow of most unhappy news, you came to me as someone lost looking for a friend, funny how much things can grow when little things begin, how can your Papa thank you for all you are to me, just how much you have touched my life I don’t know if you’ll ever fully see. Who chases away the dark clouds and brightens up my day, who knows just when I need a hug or my doubts chased away you came to me my lost kitten from a world full of night, you came and found somebody who helped you remember how to love and make things turn out alright, member of my family dearest little one You brought a lot of warming light into our family’s world and brought a bit more fun, you helped bind us together no matter where we roam we are glad we found you kitten and so glad you’ve found your home

Song of the sakura

Cherry blossoms everywhere as far as the eye can see this symbol of the newborn spring too beautiful to be. The trees are all in a festive mood in robes of white and pink and between the nurturing rains the stars again happily wink life is in the air right now Life and peace and love so beautiful it must be a gift from up above the goddess spreads her goodness now which brightens her brothers mood now is the time to warm the wine and sew the seeds and find you love anew they say that spring is for the young the old have grown to long. Though there are those among us who’s hearts still carry her song. In the spring the land gives birth to thousands of new lives upon this earth. To see it brings us hope the hope of souls and dreams renewed the promise of fresh summer wine brewed the time for love, picnics on the grass for friends to meet and raise a glass wine and fellowship hopes and dreams life and love a precious gift from up above. The old mans sunset a young child’s dawn from human baby to infant fawn. The hope that is constant can never be gone. The cherry blossoms sing to me all things all that is the new born spring and in my heart I am grateful

The Merciful Rain

Rain comes and passes over the thirsting land offering men a respite from their worry and their pain it washes away for a moment what is wrong and brings back all that is right. As it rejuvenates the world so does it rejuvenate the hearts of those who still know their own heart and the hearts of others, those who still have touch with nature and the soul. The rain is soothing to me it eases my ancient weary mind and brings me peace even in this modern world in which I am so lost. The rain at least is a constant that I can relate to a sweet reminder that some thing are and will always be it is a mercy that one such as I am rarely afforded and I am grateful. The rain can heal the heart it brings sanctuary and brings back the sweetest memories. I have never been able to stay sad in the rain. Within my anger cools and a smile graces my lips. I love this rain. In this chaotic world the rain brings me peace. It falls for me and for all of us who seek peace and tranquility within its gentle cool curtains. This cooling and rhythm this gentle song and dance. The feel the sight the gentle quiet song and the moist and fresh natural scent, all of these things refresh me body and soul. The song of the rain singing down through the millennia the scent that is fresh and innocent and wonderful the sight of it that makes all things Glisten when the loving mantle has brushed. Could I carry on with out the peace it brings in this age of chaos and hate? The world I love is wounded as am I my heart Aches for what mankind does to one another. But in the rain all seems simple all seems well all seems right and I can forget the pain all around if only till the sun returns and for this brief respite. I am grateful for the song and the sight the cooling and rhythm the feel, and the smell ah yes the smell the sight the sound the beauty the feel washing away my troubles the merciful rain.

A Rose Amongst Thorns The Most Painful Pleasure

Oh what a mad thing is love that we see. Madder still that which we see not. I see it blossom thorns and blooms. Spouting poison and yet sweet perfume. Oh what hatful love. Oh what loving hate it is. I see it blossom everywhere. So sweet the innocent flowering of love a blossom free from thorns that brings a smile to our lips and causes our heart to warm. But oh how much sweeter still the heavy mournful bloom of troubled deep tormenting love surrounded by sharp thorns. So bittersweet it brings tears to our eyes and breaks our heart even as we throw ourselves upon the thorns to reach it for ourselves. Give us a play of love sweet and innocent Sleeping Beauty perhaps and at the end we shall laugh and softly applaud. But give to us the tale of bittersweet woe the like of pretty Juliet and her handsome Romeo and so tragic and sweet see now how we cry out and cheer in tears as we move to our feet in a standing ovation. Aye to love is mad, but it is he who knows not that sweet suffering who plays the fool. He who is robbed of the purest and most painful of pleasures. The rose amongst thorns. All at once it is he who is the luckiest and most tragic of us all. Oh blissful poor ignorant miserable happy fool. You know not what it is to live, if you know not what it is to love.

Travels in the world of night

Go and catch a falling star, how far will you travel to get where you are?
Do you go by boat or dragon or car? The dragon flight is faster. Travel fast as the star light rise as high as a wish. Go with the dragon flight in the sky, or in the water like silvery shining fish. Flit in and out among the trees till you know all that the woodpecker sees. Dance among the fairy rings, to the song the gnome wife sings. Count the rings of a spider’s home, and ask her were the fairfolk roam. Read the patterns on a weaving loom, and watch as sweet spring flowers bloom on both sides of the window. Spend the winter in a church mouse-hole, take tea with cricket frog and mole until the sunshine comes again and the long white winter ends. Flitter forth on sparrow’s wings or, wriggle and dance with crawling thins upon the rich dark soil. Travel through dark dwarven caves, or wander paths past dead men’s graves and listen to their whispers. Climb the heights of wizard towers and while away the lazy hours, among the dusty tomes ‘neath crystal domes hiding dust and hidden powers. As u wander on your way far from the troubles of the day, I’ll kiss your cheek and pat your head and wander off to my own bed, sleep well sweet love though far away, we’ll meet again in the light of day. Sleep sweet child though worlds apart even in dreams you’re in my heart

Who can say
A requiem of hope
By Thorn Dark-weaver the wanderer of twilight

If I die today would we meet again in another life, perhaps but who can really say if you should die today music would still play would things stay the same in this ever flowing game after your eyes lose they’re final glimmer to me the world is so much dimmer my cup seems filed with brine the world has lost its shine who can say if there is a brighter day the world seems so dark I search for just one spark but I would never tell you that as your eyes turn to me looking hoping pleading asking for what no mortal can ever see for your sake I let it be my rough hand rests softly on yours and I’ll be with you to the doors my soft smile hides the pain I hope to one day see you again a single tear trails down my face as my arms close around you in final embrace you ask your question once again this time I answer yes my friend but how soon I don’t know when as this world starts to disappear from my lips you hear its beautiful I hope your near good luck my friend and have no fear If you died to day would we meet again I hope so but who can say

Last edited by Yomasama on Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

My collected poetry these are all of my published poems please read comment enjoy
Page 1 of 1