One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gra Gra No Mi( Mass Mass Fruit )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akuorinomori

Akuorinomori

Gra Gra No Mi( Mass Mass Fruit ) Empty
PostSubject: Gra Gra No Mi( Mass Mass Fruit )   Gra Gra No Mi( Mass Mass Fruit ) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 7:59 pm

Name: Gra Gra No Mi( Mass Mass Fruit )
Type: Logia
Capabilities: The fruits ability is to control, construct, Or destroy different types of mass based on your energy type and there's. It can create, destroy, Recreate any mass with in the dark energy that is created by the wielder. Example, Take your hand lift it open palmed, a dark energy will start to manifest in the center of your palm before being transported to the mass you have selected or targeted, Once transported it spreads out 30 feet in a very quick succession. If the person fails to move from the darkness before it spreads, the darkness will encase them then begin to close slowly giving them an opportunity to try and break free, once it closes completely, the life form, along with a small portion of the ground they stood on would cease to exist.( The dark energy could also be considered negative energy. )
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Gra Gra No Mi( Mass Mass Fruit )   Gra Gra No Mi( Mass Mass Fruit ) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 3:11 am

powers being made of "midichlorian" trope ""energy"" are illegal, the fact is the actual physical property of "mass" dosent do half the things your describing, mass is, when all is said and done, a property of physical mater, not an etherial, non-solid "energy" which may as well be chakra, ki, chi, aura, reishi, magic, fairy dust or even just glowing purple stuff for all it actually relates to what its named after, in no definition of the word "mass" is an energy or mystical power source of the type you describe refereed to, you are attempting to use midichlorians and it will not stand as such a df is baned under the rules....

this is not the yami yami no mi, though it seems to be similar to it in some ways, this begs the question, why dont you just use that? Its cannon and requires no approval, just saying.

http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Yami_Yami_no_Mi
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Akuorinomori

Akuorinomori

PostSubject: Re: Gra Gra No Mi( Mass Mass Fruit )   Gra Gra No Mi( Mass Mass Fruit ) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:43 am

Lol, Not using a Df for my character don't need it, Just merely trying to add new Df's To the site in general P:
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Gra Gra No Mi( Mass Mass Fruit )   Gra Gra No Mi( Mass Mass Fruit ) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:08 pm

please dont do that, especially when they push the approval envelope or flat out break standards in the way I have already described

thank you
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gra Gra No Mi( Mass Mass Fruit )   Gra Gra No Mi( Mass Mass Fruit ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gra Gra No Mi( Mass Mass Fruit )
Page 1 of 1