One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clark West (With New Account)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fargo

Clark West (With New Account) Empty
PostSubject: Clark West (With New Account)   Clark West (With New Account) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:11 am

Name- X-Model Clark West

Age- 25

Bounty- 0

Species- Cyborg, mostly robotic

Occupation- Navigator via software

Allegiance- None yet

Home- Unknown

Appearance-
Spoiler:

6’4”
420 lbs (Metal weighs quite a lot)

History:

“Wake up,” He said sternly from behind the glass, “Testing will be starting soon.” This was the same pristine grey room he spent every night in, the walls were more familiar to him than the back of his own hand, then again, he hasn’t had his own hands for some time now. The thick door slid open revealing the same scientists he saw every day, except for one new face. He didn’t pay attention to the new girl for now, interns came and went. Heading their group was Dr. Roark; he took a deep sultry drag on his cigarette before continuing. “Today will be simple Mr. West,” He said in his thick German drawl, “We’re going to be testing a drone apparatus for your modifications.” Drones, they were testing with drones, he had a grin at the contrived irony of the situations. “These drones, however, are unusual.” This piqued Clark’s interest. Unusual drones, he thought, could be a shift from his usual routine.

He was given a small shock from the prod as the doctors directed him down the corridor, it was dotted with sentimental posters saying such phrases as “hang on,” and “The grass is greener.” The intern inserted her key card and the doors slid open, Nothing could have prepared Clark for what he would see. There were five palm-sized cone shaped robots. They floated ominously near the table each with cards hovering in front of them. “So they’re hover robots? They lift things?” “Hardly.” Snarked Roark, “They aren’t used for that, in fact, they can’t lift any more than a few pounds.” “4.236 to be exact Dr. Roark.” Said a feminine voice. It came from the robot with the blue eye. “Fiery one is able to lift 6.2478 pounds if driven to do so.” “Anything for love,” said a deep Hispanic voice. “or for revenge.” “What are these?” “They, Mr. West, are your most valuable asset.”

Clark was left in the large room with the drones, there were five of them, each with no distinguishable feature other than a different colored light, and seemingly their own personality. “Heya fleshbag!” shrieked the one with the yellow eye, “Yer not one of the…stabby folks is you?” Clark was afraid of this one, he couldn’t tell exactly why. “You’re impure, modified from how you were created, this interests me. You could do a lot with that, partner, maybe even go on…adventures?” Spouted the one with the white light. “Adventures of pillaging, razing villages and taking conquests, hehehehe” cackled the one with the purple light. “You all are clearly self aware, so I’m assuming you have names?” “Why, yes, we all posses identification callsigns, my programming indicates mine is “Icy.” Said the blue one, a fitting name for her, thought clark, “I, the magnificent one, go by Fiery, a name suitable for my burning passion.” The red one went by fiery, somebody in the programming team certainly lacked originality. “Names, names is what they’ll call you, names like cook, or crazy, or not fit to live in society! Well just because I’s got a horse doesn’t mean I can’t live with everybody else. Well, my name’s Sparky, I guess that’s what you’s wanted to know.” This was the same one that frightened him earlier, and rightly so, he was insane. “Howdy, I’m courage, you seem, interesting, perhaps we will adventure together some time.” He liked courage, and his white light. “Lastly, I’m malice, oh, look what I’ve done, gone and told you, my secret identiy. Well remember that name, it’ll be on the currency of my empire, my empire, of course, containing the world!” This was the one with a purple light, he felt uneasy around him, but not frightened.

“I can ascertain from your disposition that you are not happy here, this is true, yes.” Said Icy. “Well, I get food, and these cool gizmos in my arms, and one can get used to the drills and scalpels.” “Scalpels, ooohh, I can think of, many situations one might get into with those, hehahehe.” Murmured Sparky. “It’s clear, my friends, that the men in white have violated our man here, and for this, I cannot stand.” Bellowed the red one. They all had an affinity towards him, they considered him their friend. He wasn’t used to friends, he only knew the scientists. Just as he was getting to like the drones, the scientists came in, presumably to see the progress of their little experiment. “Things are going swimmingly, yes?” said Roark, “Yes, things are going fine. Swimmingly.” ‘’very well then, the tests will begin. The drones are to be used with your bolt gun apparatus; each one of them has their own effect, from extreme cooling, to relocation of matter. And you will be instructed in the use of them.” He entered a large, empty room, when suddenly, both cover, and armed goons were raised into the room. “You may now, begin”

5 years later,

He had grown to like the drones, and they him. He had trained rigorously against the goons the scientists brought in, he stopped wondering where they got progressively stronger people, and how they managed to capture some of the strong ones. He awoke one morning to find himself ascending towards a light, the circular platform his bed was on was rising, the drones were floating next to him, odd, as they usually nestled in his suit. "What's going on?" "It's the appointed time, what you have been being trained for," said Icy, "Time to see the beautiful world, and the beautiful ladies," Cried Fiery, "And spaghetti, we need 61 spaghetties." cried sparky as he flew wildly, "Where we will find grand adventures together!" bellowed courage. "And unleash our combined wrath!" Cackled Malice. The light started to blind him, "Go rule the world someday, kid." said Roark as a small tear crept down his cheek. He appreciated what Roark did to him, made him stronger than he could have ever hoped for, both through his modifications and his training. The platform stopped as it entered a glass circular room, he saw large green things, and a blue canvas above him. He looked behind him to se a note flowing in the wind "This is when the experiment starts." He looked to his left and saw a dinghy, which is not of much use on these seas.

Personality- He is friendly and oafish, and values everything he has. He loves to help people and stop people standing in his way. He enjoys sailing the sea, since it had been made a menial task to him because of software. However, his oafishness and bliss is promptly swapped for a grim visage when in combat, and when facing a strong opponent will gradually increase in anger until he wins. He is determined to reach his goals, and wishes to revel along the way. The drones and him are separate parts of a whole and can keep each other entertained with games of poker and other things. He is also very motivational and charismatic, able to persuade a world noble's personal guard to let him kill the noble.

Ship- None

Special Abilities:

Cyborg Strength: His metal body and implants have increased his strength monstrously to 10 times what it would be without cyborg parts.

Cyborg Speed: His strength comes with increased speed that when coupled with his iarcus wings allow him to zip around near effortlessly.

Cyborg Perception: Software and his robotic eyes allow him to track faster things and identify objects and weather patterns. This allows him to be an excellent navigator. Also allows decent marksmanship. Allows him to see in 180° with an hud that shows distance, charge, his speed, his heart rate, text that the drones are speaking, temperature, direction, barometric pressure, weather conditions, wind speed and direction, and a map (should one exist) in the corner of his view. He also has higher sense of hearing and can sense vibration.

Blad Proficiency: Years of training have made him mildy proficient with the use of his arm blade, while he can keep up with swordsmen in speed of attacking, he has no technique.

Items:

Arm Blade- Large blade that may have an effect depending the drone equipped in the right arm. He is proficient in the use of his blade and can keep up with experienced swordsmen when compared in speed. Can be retracted and expose a thin robotic hand.

Missile Pods- His shoulder mounted missiles are in sets of two in each shoulder. These are his most powerful weapons without having to resort to techniques. Fires projectiles, can dispatch 4 at a time, but takes a long time to recharge. (Missiles reload every third turn.) They fire strong explosives.

Iarcus Wings- These jets on his back allow him to glide (not fully fly) at near soru speeds, can be used on the ground or in the sky.

:Bolt Gun-

Weapon description-An arm cannon that’s projectiles will change depending on the drones equipped in the left arm. Barrel can be retracted, and thin robotic hand will come out. Fires fast projectiles until overheated, cooling down does not take too long. However, a single charged shot that does more damaged can be shot, but takes longer to cool down.

Weapon Special Abilities- Has a changing effect depending on what drone has latched on to it.

Weapon Name: drone arsenal

Weapon Description: Five drones that have been, using the same methods as were used in pacifistas, infused with small amounts of devil fruit powers.

Weapon Special Abilities: They each have their own.

Icy Drone-

Description:he is cold, Logical, and compassionless. he loves to manipulate lesser minds. He is represented by ice. He is not evil, just logical. Chessmaster.

Abilities: When equipped into the bolt gun, it fires pure coldness that freezes a small area depending on where it hits. If charged, they become a small twisting hailstorm on explosion. When in the fist or blade, it freezes things. Voice is robotic, like glados or a gps.

Fiery Drone-

Description:He is pure burning passion. He loves the hardest, lusts the hardest, envies the hardest, and is joyous the hardest. He is drama in its purest form. When somebody has wronged them he wants vengance. He will point out beautiful women, and will call others to arms. Fiery is boastful, and will never doubt his abilities.

Abilities: He has been programmed with abilities from the Mera Mera no Mi. When equipped into the bolt gun it becomes a small flamethrower, if charged, it becomes a fireball. When equipped into the sword, it melts through things, as does the fist. Voice is a deep Hispanic baritone reminiscent of a telanovella.

Sparky Drone-

Description:He is the epitome of batshit crazy. He will resort to the absolute weirdest of ideas, and can never be held accountable for his actions and words. He doesn’t have any rhyme or reason to his thoughts, and should not be allowed to take authority, he is the wildest drone, yet when he is equipped he gains a mind of his own in the corresponding limb.

Abilities :He has been programmed with abilities from the goro goro no mi. When in the bolt gun, fires a light chain lighting stunning and lightly burning foes. When charged it may choose to fire ball lighting, or lighting bolts, or he may sing the maple leaf rag, and then ad lib a sonnet about lions, this short attention span was built as a safety mechanism to prevent him from becoming too destructive. When in the blade it allows it to shock as it cuts, the same goes to the fists. He sounds an awful lot like Roberto from futurama or even that vet down the street with a can of beans for a shoe.

Courage drone-

Description: he is the most righteous of his brothers. He believes in ridding all of evil, and in good virtues. He will not preach his ways, however he will not hesitate to help those in need. He opposes malice in all its forms and wants to rid it by having grand adventures.

Abilities: He has been programmed with abilities from the pika pika no mi. When equipped into the bolt gun, it fires a small laser continuously causing things to heat up and eventually burn, when charged it fires stronger lasers of light at the force of a small cannon that both damage as well as flash and blind momentarily. When in the fist it creates shockwaves somewhere between an impact and reject dial, hovering towards impact. When in the blade it sends blades of light outward when swung. He has a midwestern accent.

Malice Drone-

Description: Malice drone is pure evil. He is a sadist villain that believes in taking no pity and derives pleasure from the downfall of others. He is laughably conniving in his attempts to outwit the other cores and usurp them. Even more so than sparky drone he is not supposed to gain control, for if he did, cities would go up in smoke, as children lay frozen in the streets.

Abilities: He has been programmed with abiliies from the yami yami no mi. When not charged it creates a vortex that sucks people in and weakens them slightly (not actually taking away their devil fruit powers). And when charged it creates a small black hole sucking people in and spiting them out somewhere else. When in the fist, it allows it to pass through things. And when in the sword it does nothing (yet)

Named Techniques:

Icy left-
~ Crystal Ball) Freezes a small area upon impact, makes smashing it or blowing it up easier.
~ Hailstrom cannon) launches a projectile that creates a swirling hailstorm that slashes and slices things in its vicinity.

Fiery left-
~Mera River) A flamethrower like blast that catches things on fire.
~Eclipse Firebomb) Fires a ball of fire that explodes on contact.

Sparky left-
~Chain Thor) a small lighting bolt that stuns enemies and jumps to a new enemy near instantly
~Zeus Orb) Fires a large ball lightning that is near deadly to most foes

Courage left
~Gem Barrage) Fires a stream of small bolts of light that are at the strength of bullets
~ Ra's Judgement) Fires a bazooka strength laser

Malice left
~ Lokai Vortex) Creates a vortex that sucks people towards him and mildy weakens them. (not actual taking away of DF powers)
~ Hades Void) creates a black hole that randomly relocates items and people into the near vicinity.

Dream- Doesn't have one yet/ survive
Back to top Go down

Clark West (With New Account)
Page 1 of 1