One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bloodhound Pack

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Yomasama

Yomasama

Bloodhound Pack Empty
PostSubject: Bloodhound Pack   Bloodhound Pack Icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 1:32 am

Crew Name Blood Hound Pack
Captain: Mitsukai "Tekkan Ryouken, Iron hound " Saizo-Yomasama
Flag: Marine Crest on a white background with a Black metallic looking paw print beneath
Ship: The KuroInu (BlackDog)
Crurent Members:
Vice Admiral
Mitsukai "Tekkan Ryouken, Iron hound " Saizo

Captain
Erica Voltz

Lieutenant
Elvenro Markus

Marine Seaman
Bezedot Tsume " Lone Wolf "
Marine Seaman
Dolf Wilson

Marine Ensign
Sean Summons "SS" or "The Cherry blossum swordsman"

40 marine seamen npc

Crew History The original crew of the KuroInu were naval recruits put under the command of the then Captain Mitsukai Saizo and became notorious pirate hunters many of the original crew are serving on different ships as the crew of the KuroInu was reduced to nine of the admirals most loyal “sons” during the hunt for the then infamous pirate captain Belladonna The Vice Admiral considers his his current and former crew to be his family and his sons and is fiercely loyal to them pirates or marines who harm members of his crew are considered dead men walking. the marines within the blood hound pack are Identified by the Vice Admirals Metallic hound crest somewhere on their uniform. Those wishing to be permanently Identified as Blood hounds may elect to get the crest tattooed on their body.
Expecting new members: Yes I have up to 5 slots that I will accept please let me know

Last edited by Yomasama on Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:41 pm; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down

Bloodhound Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodhound Pack   Bloodhound Pack Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:37 pm

I want him to join your crew:

https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t5678-bezedot-lone-wolf-tsume#92260

He haven't been approve by the way
Back to top Go down

Bloodhound Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodhound Pack   Bloodhound Pack Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 6:50 pm

Oh, now he's approved
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

Bloodhound Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodhound Pack   Bloodhound Pack Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 7:26 pm

Approved I like his spunk meet the V.a in the hooded knights thread as soon as possible and I will recruit him
Back to top Go down

Bloodhound Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodhound Pack   Bloodhound Pack Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:28 pm

You mean...He need to go into that role play thread..now?
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

Bloodhound Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodhound Pack   Bloodhound Pack Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:41 pm

please if hes not previously occupied
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

Bloodhound Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodhound Pack   Bloodhound Pack Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 9:47 pm

well yes the hooded knights thread is at marine ford so it would be the easiest place for them to meet
Back to top Go down

Bloodhound Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodhound Pack   Bloodhound Pack Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 12:19 am

Oh. But one question. You post on my character sheet to choose pack. So how many pack are there? And what are they?
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

Bloodhound Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodhound Pack   Bloodhound Pack Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 12:36 am

um so far
its me and 40 marine npc drones
theres you me and soul will be joining us soon
the bloodhound pack is Vice Admiral Saizos crew
Back to top Go down

Bloodhound Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodhound Pack   Bloodhound Pack Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 5:33 am

And soul is in which pack?
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

Bloodhound Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodhound Pack   Bloodhound Pack Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:03 am

huh lol he will be in the same crew as us
Back to top Go down

Bloodhound Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodhound Pack   Bloodhound Pack Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:06 am

I don't understand the pack thingy Neutral

Please explain me in the chat box
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

Bloodhound Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodhound Pack   Bloodhound Pack Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:43 am

Back to top Go down
http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk/
Yomasama

Yomasama

Bloodhound Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodhound Pack   Bloodhound Pack Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 9:54 am

Approved welcome To the Bloodhound Pack
Back to top Go down

Bloodhound Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodhound Pack   Bloodhound Pack Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 12:19 pm

Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

Bloodhound Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodhound Pack   Bloodhound Pack Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:18 pm

Approved welcome aboard ensign
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

Bloodhound Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodhound Pack   Bloodhound Pack Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:57 pm

Here she is. The character.

Elvina
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

Bloodhound Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodhound Pack   Bloodhound Pack Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:51 pm

excellent shes added have her post in the Thread Admiral Nishki meets the hooded knights read through then post preferably around Vice admiral Saizo
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

Bloodhound Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodhound Pack   Bloodhound Pack Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:07 am

Sighs It seems that our doctor will not be joining us as her player is retiring from the sight mores the pity I was looking forward to having an additional member
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

Bloodhound Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodhound Pack   Bloodhound Pack Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:41 pm

My Marine Fisherman mermiad would like to apply

https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net/t5922-erica-voltz
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

Bloodhound Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodhound Pack   Bloodhound Pack Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:56 pm

shes hired welcome to our first female member
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

Bloodhound Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodhound Pack   Bloodhound Pack Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:33 pm

May I ask when we are going to have our training thread because at the moment it seems a little bit pointless us being stuck in this current Marine thread as the rest of us aren't really doing anything.

I was going to suggest perhaps we just leave Marineford and go and deal with our training as they can call us along when we are needed.

Hey btw if your looking for a gaia avatar for Lieutenant Elvenro Markus here he is in gaia avatar form hope you like.

Bloodhound Pack Tek4f3ec0138a1dc5984693
Back to top Go down
http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk/
Yomasama

Yomasama

Bloodhound Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodhound Pack   Bloodhound Pack Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:30 pm

After The admirals meeting is over then the training thread will commence I am sorry to keep you guys waiting
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

Bloodhound Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodhound Pack   Bloodhound Pack Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:37 pm

Sorry but barely rped with Erica sence shes joined im pulling her from the crew.
Back to top Go down

Bloodhound Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodhound Pack   Bloodhound Pack Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 5:20 am

Sorry Yoma but it's been some month since i can Roleplay with Bezedot. I try my best not to pull him out but now it's decided. I'm pulling him out of the crew.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bloodhound Pack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloodhound Pack   Bloodhound Pack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bloodhound Pack
Page 1 of 1