One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GOFF Jin Markov Vs Tunkstone Cannonfodder (Myself and trake)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fargo

GOFF Jin Markov Vs Tunkstone Cannonfodder (Myself and trake) Empty
PostSubject: GOFF Jin Markov Vs Tunkstone Cannonfodder (Myself and trake)   GOFF Jin Markov Vs Tunkstone Cannonfodder (Myself and trake) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 1:08 pm

The Field: A grassy plain
Conditions: None

....BEGIN

Jin stood in the center of the field, the wind was strong today. The grass underfoot was shaking. She wrapped her fingers around Ganetto, somebody was near. She brushed her hair out of her eyes and entered fighting stance. "Is anybody here!? Show yourself!." Whoever was there interrupted her picnic, and the squirrel she was observing had run away. It was a foolish reason to fight, but she really liked that squirrel. She unsheathed her blades and held them into the distance. It was time for the fight of her life.
Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

PostSubject: Re: GOFF Jin Markov Vs Tunkstone Cannonfodder (Myself and trake)   GOFF Jin Markov Vs Tunkstone Cannonfodder (Myself and trake) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 1:49 pm

Tunkstone stumbled into the grassy plain. His mouth on the kibutsu. Alcohol welling into his throat and over his lips.
He dropped the kibutsu from his lips and looked across the plain.
Tunkstone didn't need his height to see the beautiful girl in the field. He somehow missed the drawn blades and stumbled towards her, thinking only of what most men/monkeys think of when they see a beautiful and hopefully available girl.
He was going to get a free...
The swords came into view as he neared her.
-Fight.
He placed the kibutsu back in its place and started to move forward in a defensive stance
Back to top Go down
Fargo

PostSubject: Re: GOFF Jin Markov Vs Tunkstone Cannonfodder (Myself and trake)   GOFF Jin Markov Vs Tunkstone Cannonfodder (Myself and trake) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 1:57 pm

As jin drew her blade she saw something she had never seen before, a monkey with his lips on the bottle. The bottle had claimed this poor soul, much as it had many a folk she met along her travels. As he stumbled towards her he dawned an unmistakable look upon his face, he was horny. She was slightly flattered that her looks had crossed species barriers, but changed to determination when he entered a hostile stance. She had to act quick, monkeys were renowned for their speed and ruthlessness. "Kamisori Geppou," she called as she faded into the air with blistering speed. She drew her second blade and sliced upwards towards the monkey's chest "Icarus Gambit!" she cried as the attack neared it's apex.
Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

PostSubject: Re: GOFF Jin Markov Vs Tunkstone Cannonfodder (Myself and trake)   GOFF Jin Markov Vs Tunkstone Cannonfodder (Myself and trake) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:14 pm

Tunkstone slid to side and whacked the side of the sword with the palm of his hand to knock it to the side. He finished by sliding his leg on the floor and spun 360 degrees so that the out thrust leg was headed for the back of Jin's leg, trying to trip her. All this was done in one flowing movement that lasted only a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Fargo

PostSubject: Re: GOFF Jin Markov Vs Tunkstone Cannonfodder (Myself and trake)   GOFF Jin Markov Vs Tunkstone Cannonfodder (Myself and trake) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:20 pm

As jin was about to split the monkey in two, her sword was pushed to the side, but one of her blades was still grazing his chest. He had neglected to take both swords into account or so she thought. Her leg was swept to the side and she began to fall. As she was collapsing towards the ground she took her remaining blade and from it's position resting on his chest, thrusted it towards him in a stabbing motion. If she was going to hit the ground, she might as well take the primate with her. her left palm rested on the ground with the sword an inch away. she was on her hand and knees, with one hand attepting to deliver a crushing blow to his heart.
Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

PostSubject: Re: GOFF Jin Markov Vs Tunkstone Cannonfodder (Myself and trake)   GOFF Jin Markov Vs Tunkstone Cannonfodder (Myself and trake) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:29 pm

Tunkstone tried to move in time but the second sword caught him on his shoulder. Blood crept from the slash in his shoulder. Tunkstone used his momentum to do a cartwheel, trying to hit the second sword from her hand.
He thought about landing on the girl with a punch to the ribs but remembered his old saying to never hit a girl. So he landed on his feet near her, seeming to be unbalanced to the untrained eye.
Back to top Go down
Fargo

PostSubject: Re: GOFF Jin Markov Vs Tunkstone Cannonfodder (Myself and trake)   GOFF Jin Markov Vs Tunkstone Cannonfodder (Myself and trake) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:23 pm

It would seem that the monkey was sticking to morals. He had probably pledged to not hit a girl, well, she would have none of that nonsense. She brushed the dirt off of her left palm and grabbed up her blades. She, unlike most, wouldn't use an opponents moral upstanding to her advantage. She desired a fair fight, and assumed the simian would have no objections to pummeling a raptor, if only he could. She got up from the ground, "Soru" she called as the appeared in the distance. She entered stance as she grew in hight and stature, she had entered her raptor hybrid form. She was more menacing now. She was a large lizzard human with blue hair down to her waist and fangs that could shatter stone. Some would mistake her for an orange fishman. "Tekkai Kenpo!" she roared as she began to use the technique. She used soru to attempt bash into him while remaining in tekkai. Her plan was to hit him with the force of a wrecking ball, then do what she wished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GOFF Jin Markov Vs Tunkstone Cannonfodder (Myself and trake)   GOFF Jin Markov Vs Tunkstone Cannonfodder (Myself and trake) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GOFF Jin Markov Vs Tunkstone Cannonfodder (Myself and trake)
Page 1 of 1