One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 4: The first one towards glory! (CLOSED)

Go down 
+8
LoreleiMaiden
Argent
Fargo
Karasu(the crow)
nikz200
y dau cymraeg
FargoToYou
Rodoku
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 4: The first one towards glory! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 4: The first one towards glory! (CLOSED)   Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 4: The first one towards glory! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 8:13 pm

Seeing the naive woman taking the marine into the medical room, Angelica followed them. She waited until the woman had left looking for a medic or something like that. Entering the room she pulled out a needle and filled it was a poison that would stop his heart if injected into the blood stream. Walking over she placed the needle inside a vein in the marines arm. She pressed down on the syringe; causing the poison to flow into his blood stream. Within minuets the man began to seizure and foam at the mouth.

"Just a little bit more and you're dead." Angelica said walking out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 4: The first one towards glory! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 4: The first one towards glory! (CLOSED)   Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 4: The first one towards glory! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:53 pm

That final blow from Roko hit directly thanks to Ruben distracting the marine. The marine's chest was open and he was slashed in half inside of the bone demon. At last, the battle with this marines had ended. The monster fell back and sunk into the ocean, the place where it had fallen was stained with blood.

The ship that was moving on it's own was approaching to an island that could be seen in the horizon. It got bigger and bigger. First of all, Roko ran to look for help around the ship.

You could see poor Roko and now Tyren in his eagle form flying and running around the ship without a fixed destination looking for someone that could heal the wounded people. Then in the way he met with the girl.

"hey excuse me, are you a doctor?"

Last edited by Rodoku on Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 4: The first one towards glory! (CLOSED)   Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 4: The first one towards glory! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 11:57 pm

As Roko Slew the Bone Demon Victoria sighed in relief but suddenly clasped in pain. Clutching onto her left leg that was skewered with a bone dagger.
She almost passed out but kept it together.

"Crap I need a Doctor Badly...." Blood began to spill out from her knee onto the deck making a small pool of blood as Victoria became weaker and weaker she finally gave in and passed out.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 4: The first one towards glory! (CLOSED)   Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 4: The first one towards glory! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 1:46 am

As the Ship drew closer, the Island became clearer as a grim scene unfolded...

A gleam of pink coral glittered under the water that lead up to the Nearby Beaches were filled with the broken bodies of marine ships, Some weathered and some brand new piled alongside each other with a few wrecks sitting in the open. Behind the ships was a large tropical forest and a medium sized mountain near the middle. A faint whisper of singing was suddenly stirred on the breeze as the ship drew near...

Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 4: The first one towards glory! (CLOSED)   Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 4: The first one towards glory! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:05 pm

Angelica looked at what was no more than shambles of a crew. They were all injured and damaged beyond what the abilities of what a normal doctor could fix in one go. She almost felt sorry for them, but she remembered they were pirates. She didn't really mind pirates or marines; however she didn't really care for them either. Her goals was to advance her medical knowledge to help as many people as possible. The only problem with her helping the Blizzards, or really any marine or pirate group, was that she didn't see them as humans that needed help. She sees them as ruthless cut throats that only looked out for themselves.

"So just why should I help you? I owe you nothing, if anything you owe me. I destroyed killed those marines and I made it possible for you to kill that thing. That and you blew up the damn ship I was riding on. So no I don't think I'm going to give you medical attention." Angelica said coldly. "Heh, you really should do something about that girl there. Maybe get a broom or a mop to clean her off the floor." Angelica said pointing at Victoria.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 4: The first one towards glory! (CLOSED)   Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 4: The first one towards glory! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:49 pm

So she was a doctor... Roko was really dissapointed when she said she wouldnt give them medical assistance, since Victoria had already passed out and King and Ted where really hurt. He prefered to die than let them die.

"Please, they are my family! You can kill me if you want to, but please you have to cure them. They are the only thing I have... I hope you can understand that."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 4: The first one towards glory! (CLOSED)   Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 4: The first one towards glory! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:20 pm

Hana Draco was on the island, she didn't really know the name, she didn't care. All she knew is that she was dead tired, seriously, but not physically tired, more like emotionally tired. She had been looking for members of her Bounty Hunter crew, but she found none, she was looking for a pirate crew to join, but she had no luck with that either. She was about to give up, she really was. Luck just wasn't on her side and she kind of knew it. But she still worked hard, she looked everywhere, they always thought that she was weak and therefore weren't interested in having her in the crew. But Hana wasn't weak. No she wasn't.

She walked pass people she didn't know, she didn't care either she just wanted somewhere to rest, somewhere where she could sleep and forget everything that has ever happened to her, miseries, all they were were that. And she wanted to forget and start all over again. Hana had a faint smile on her face, remembering the good times in her life, small, few, but they existed, they happened. Long time ago, yes, only one recent. But those are in the past. Now she had to rest and then continue her long search for a crew that would accept her for who she was, a woman, a fighter, someone that is capable even if it isn't visible.

She stopped by a small hostel and asked for a room, she still had money, after all her bounty hunter job paid off and also her heritance. She wanted to find a family to belong to though, a crew where she would feel like she belonged there. Walking to her room Hana thought about how nice it would be to find a crew like that, but considering her luck it wouldn't be the case. At least that's what she though. She opened the door and walked in, jumped on the bed and soon she was fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 4: The first one towards glory! (CLOSED)   Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 4: The first one towards glory! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:23 pm

Angelica only watched with her cold expressionless face; never changing. "I'm a woman, not a sap. My entire family died because they were greedy, so the greedy villagers kill them. I know what you're going through; it's sad, but death happens." Angelica said with a shrug. "Well you'll get over it eventually. Also I care not for your life, so ending it would not give me pleasure or pain. Sorry, but you still haven't convinced me. My time alone has made me cold and hard." Angelica said wishing her family was still alive. She had been so lonely ever since she left her home island
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 4: The first one towards glory! (CLOSED)   Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 4: The first one towards glory! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:26 pm

Roko looked at the girl... she was really cold hearted as she said this. So her family had died... that explains a lot. Maybe she just needed a place where she could belong, a place where she could feel family.

"Why dont you join us?" -Roko told her. -"I would receive you in my family without doubting it, I see that you really need people that care for you and to feel in a friendly atmosphere."

Roko thoguht of what he was saying, he really wished the girl didnt take it bad.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 4: The first one towards glory! (CLOSED)   Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 4: The first one towards glory! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:48 pm

What did he just say? How could he have known that's all that she had wanted? No one could be that good of a person that they'd put up with a random stranger. "Sigh, fine. I'll fix them for now." Angelica said walked over to the injured. Taking out some of her medical equipment, she began patching up everyone that was injured. She injected them with some of her cells programmed to reproduce and replace dead or damaged cells. The injured would heal much quicker than normal, however not as quickly as he had displayed earlier.

"Now, that I'm done. I need some food, or my body wont be able to keep up with the energy this life return takes." Angelica demanded
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 4: The first one towards glory! (CLOSED)   Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 4: The first one towards glory! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:35 pm

Roko smiled at Angelica, so that's what she wanted. She wanted to feel in family, apparently, she wanted an atmosphere where she would feel loved and comfortable. Roko would give her what he wanted, he knew that she was this way because of her past, and they needed to soften her slowly. He looked at her working, she was a really good doctor.

"That's alright. Our cook can prepare something for you."-Roko said. -"You might find her in the kitchen. Wasabi?!?!?!"

Roko awaited for a response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 4: The first one towards glory! (CLOSED)   Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 4: The first one towards glory! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 11:45 pm

Wasabi was in the kitchen sobbing on the floor. She was eating a case of brownies. The thought of actually killing a person was too much for her. Wasabi walked toward the medic room holding a tray of her brownies "Is seph okay? Anybody wants some? They are fresh from the oven." she said. Wasabi saw that all of her crewmates were hurt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 4: The first one towards glory! (CLOSED)   Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 4: The first one towards glory! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 10:57 pm

"Meeee!!!! I want some!!" shouted Laxus in a very reckless way. He is half-regret that he shout it, because he was a stranger who get on the ship for random cause. He would look like in an idiot now that he just call out for a food that are only for her crew. He will join the crew, somehow. The captain look steong, and reliable. Whatever, he will think about it later. He's very hungry through the journey he take, and quite tired too. "May i?" asked Laxus.
Back to top Go down
Bee

Bee

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 4: The first one towards glory! (CLOSED)   Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 4: The first one towards glory! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 2:03 am

The day was young, and the sky was mostly clear. Zarath sat alone on a bench near the middle of the island. The day had seemed gloomy to Zarath. What could a boy ask for when he was all alone in a big world. Zarath had just made by reverse mountain with a big steel raft, with a wood model just inside of the raft. Now, the raft was tossed aside like a broken rag doll. Zarath thought to himself that he had just gone through hell, and made it alive with pure luck. Zarath no longer had a raft, but pieces of wood strapped together. Sitting on a bench all alone, the wind gusted at Zarath's face. A bounty poster had rammed it's way sticking onto his face. Zarath took off the bounty poster and stared at it. "150,000? Who do they think I am?" , Zarath said ripping apart the paper. Zarath stomped his way off the bench as he shifted his arm towards the bench. Hot boiling lava dripped from under his sleeve pouring onto the ground. Hot steam rises from the ground as the rotation counties. Zarath slashed lava over the bench, burning not only the bench but the ripped pieces of paper. Zarath left a several burnt marks, but no one was around to give any proof about it. Zarath began to take a walk towards the dock where ships would have set sail. Zarath knew if he had fell into the water he would be pretty much screwed. Zarath stood up on the bank away from the sea staring off into space. Zarath had a feeling down his spine that something was near.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 4: The first one towards glory! (CLOSED)   Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 4: The first one towards glory! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:06 am

Angelica wasn't pleased, not one bit. She had demanded food and no one had brought it to her. Before the virus, she didn't have to lift a finger to get what she wanted. Servants did anything and everything she wanted. Being from a family full of doctors was a great benefit. "Son of a bitch." Angelica said stomping over to the cook. Angelica grabbed the brownies and downed them all. In an instant the food began to energize her body; her life return speeding up the process. "Don't worry about it, I inspected that marines body. He died of a heart attack, that was in no way connected to you." Angelica said coldly.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 4: The first one towards glory! (CLOSED)   Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 4: The first one towards glory! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:10 am

On the beach full of the discarded and broken marine ships, there stood one Pirate ship in the middle. On that ship, A man wearing a black fedora, A white silk shirt stained red in certain areas and leather pants stood on the deck. The man chuckled as he took a sip of wine, one of the many things he stole from the nearby town and leaving it bone dry on most food and drinks. The same man who managed to gather a small collection of ships on his beachfront and kept it hidden from the Navy.

The man watched as the ship approached closer to his 'turf', and smiled. With one movement of his arm, A deep beautiful tune played out from below him where a Women slightly older then him played a cello. The sound was loud and carried over to the ship and the island as it was joined by a sound that started faint on the ship, but grew louder as the ship drew near. The chorus of broken singing joined the cello as best it could as hostage marines tied to the decks of their broken ships started singing out "For HE's A joLLy goOD CaptaIn.... For he is a JolLy good CaptAIn..."

{Romeo X. Dugall}
{"Bloody Florist"}
(40,000,000 Berri)

{Octave von Pietrius}
{Partner and Mermaid of Romeo}
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 4: The first one towards glory! (CLOSED)   Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 4: The first one towards glory! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:14 am

As Angelica injected Victoria's leg repairing her cell's her leg was as good as new as she came too she smiled at Angelica weakly.

"Thank you ever so much =)"

Deciding to stay on the ground for the moment to re-cooperate Victoria smiled at her wonderful crew mates.Then suddenly blushed from embaressment and stood up. And slowly moved to her room.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 4: The first one towards glory! (CLOSED)   Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 4: The first one towards glory! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:54 am

Roko was worried about how Wasabi would react to Seph's death, but there was nothing they could do if he had died of something unrated to them: a heart attack with unknown origins. He saw this guy he had noticed becore bu disn talk to, apparently he had appeared when the battle was almost over.

"And who would you happen to be?"-Roko asked as he walked out of the room to the deck, there was a beautiful melody coming from the island.-"And also... What brings you here?"

He had expected for Laxus to follow him. He climbed to the quarterdecks and took the wheel, directing the ship to the island, it gently approached it and Roko saw a man and a mermais between a series of marine destroyed ships. The mermaid was playing the melody and singing.

Roko threw the anchor down.

"Crew! We're at the island!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 4: The first one towards glory! (CLOSED)   Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 4: The first one towards glory! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:10 am

Damn! I thought it's a first come, first serve. That woman ate all of it!! What kind of woman, that eat food so fast!? Maybe she's an okama. murmured Laxus, looking toward Angelica eating all the food. As he watch Angelica, Roko came out from his room asking him some question. He listen to the question and attempt to answer, but Roko had walk away again. He follow Roko, as he heard him saying something again. Arrive, eh? Sound good murmured Laxus as he smile. He alway want to come here, to Grandline. He wait for Roko to end all his action and now that his action have end, he finally speak up. "I'm your crewmate" said Laxus as he smile toward Roko. It might sound silly, but Laxus have evidence that he's part of the crew.
Back to top Go down
WatersCalling

WatersCalling

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 4: The first one towards glory! (CLOSED)   Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 4: The first one towards glory! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:49 am

As the ship dropped anchor, Romeo cackled a sadist level of grin. Not 30 seconds after the anchor hit, Explosions burst from the decks of the ruined ships as the Navy prisoners were blown to kingdom come. After the smoke settled, those remaining did not seem very 'alive'. The horrible singing of the marines were gone and the only thing left was the cello playing....
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 4: The first one towards glory! (CLOSED)   Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 4: The first one towards glory! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:21 am

Tyren came flying and stopped on Roko's right shoulder, what a cool pet he had. Roko looked back at Laxus as he said that he was Roko's crewmates. That could only mean that he wanted to join the crew. Roko looked at him from the shoes to the face: he didnt seem like a bad person.

"My crewmate, you say? So you want to be our nakama-"-but suddenly the marineships that were all around the beach exploded, horrible screams of pain burst into the air, but after some time they all stopped. The only thing that was left to listen was the melody of the mermaid and the sound of the sea.-"What the hell just happened? -Roko had turned to look at the ships and then again at Laxus- What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Bee

Bee

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 4: The first one towards glory! (CLOSED)   Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 4: The first one towards glory! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 2:32 pm

Zarath let down the hood of his jacket as he raised his head to the sky. Was anybody out there at all. Zarath thought that this island was no fun, but he was the silent type of guy. Zarath began walking towards the sea bank where he heard loud explosions. "Marines?" he said out loud. But the marines wasn't striking, they were getting destroyed in return. One by one the marine ships got busted from explosions, Zarath had his eyes wide open seeing such destruction. "What the hell?", Zarath said out loud. The boy had not seen such destruction before, ever in his life. Not ever since he was a small child. Zarath didn't care for the marines, but he didn't like the dreadful screams and cries filling the air. "Magma Lifter..." Zarath said to himself as boiling magma formed from his hands into a surf board shape. The magma hardened and cooled. Zarath stood on the board as he began to fly to the ship near the dock. Seeing that the marines were helpless, he had now just heard a soft cello play. By now, it had stopped. Zarath and his board came closer to the ship. "Oi!" Zarath said as he landed on the head piece of there ship. Zarath gripped the board and squeezed it as it dissolved into pieces of ash. Zarath looked down at the ship wondering if anyone would notice him. Zarath's sliver hair stood out as he once again called out, "Oi!!!".
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 4: The first one towards glory! (CLOSED)   Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 4: The first one towards glory! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:32 pm

Ted and King Zastur stared on in confusion for a while at the sudden stream of new comers appeared, to which Ted asked; Ummm I don't think they were here when we went up the mountain. Are they new?, to which King Zastur looked on with annoyance. Thy both then gaspd in suprise as their new doctor heald up he onjuries from the sharp bone were healed in mere seconds, though while Ted was thankful Zastur was still suspicous of the woman."It's sometimes worrying how trusting the captain is. Ah! We need to collect a reward for the seagulls! Ted go fetc as much fish as ou can carry. Peck! Hurry up you lazy Southbird and lead that new doctor lass to the seagulls!", the king ordered. Shortly afterwards King Zastur was startled by the sudden apperance of another new comer and the sounds of a marine shp being destryoed, to wich he let out a frightened squeak beforecoughing and bellowing pompously; "Who on earth decides to so rudely disgrace thefigure head of our ship? Speak, peasent!"
Ted the Hiking Bear complied quickly without a word, and rushed over to the kitchen where he wet up to Wasabi and then attmpted some mime to communicate with her, where he imitated a fish, then aeagull and then pointed at his mouth as the universal signal for feeding. Peck the southbird was watching from above for the time being, doing his best to tend to the seagulls, and flew down imedietly to get Angelica's attention squaking an motionin he to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Bee

Bee

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 4: The first one towards glory! (CLOSED)   Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 4: The first one towards glory! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:23 pm

Zarath sat there eyes crossed as he bent down, looking down at the man who had just spoken. "Peasant? Isn't that a little harsh? Some people are roman catholic " Zarath teased. "Well if you don't want me, I can go down.." Zarath said smiling. Zarath jumped over above the ship flipping 3 times in mid-air and landing on the ship. Zarath then stood among the everyone who was on the deck. Zarath looked around, there was many talented and some average local pirates. Very talented indeed, whoever was the captain was sworn to be one of the luckiest men alive. Zarath's stomach growled. Seeing new people had brought up his appetite, it's a weird sense of behavior. Zarath was REALLY low on food. He had nothing left. Thought, for Zarath he was somewhat interested in joining a pirate crew. But, he didn't want to join any average pirate crew. He also just didn't want to join off the bat. He wanted a story to go with it. Zarath held up his fist smiling, "What's up?".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 4: The first one towards glory! (CLOSED)   Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 4: The first one towards glory! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:26 pm

Laxus watch as a Falcon fly and stop on Roko's shoulder. Pet, huh? Sound cool. murmured Laxus looking over the Falcon. He listen to Roko's replied but then his attention was caught by the sudden explosion. He turn back to the marine ship which was exploded. The one that did it...I'm impressed. murmured Laxus as he smile. What a weird guy he is...smiling all of a sudden, talking something ridiculous. Well..the ephitet, Joker really fit him after all. He heard Roko's question, as he quickly answer it. My name is Laxus. Umm..Laxus Kaiser. People call me by the nickname, Joker. Well that's the bully from the past, that call by that name. answered Laxus. And you? By the way, what's the crew name? he continued.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 4: The first one towards glory! (CLOSED)   Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 4: The first one towards glory! (CLOSED) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Blizzard Pirates Chapter 4: The first one towards glory! (CLOSED)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next