One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The saint pirates (Open and accepting)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FargoToYou

FargoToYou

The saint pirates (Open and accepting) Empty
PostSubject: The saint pirates (Open and accepting)   The saint pirates (Open and accepting) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:46 pm

Crew Name: The Saint Pirates
Captain: Bernard Saint Quelms
Flag: A skull with staves instead of crossbones.
Ship: The rusty hooligan, a flimsy ship made from wood and scrap metal (looking to upgrade)
Side: Pirates, peace mains
Crurent Members: None
Crew Goals:Become a yonkou crew
Crew History:Founded by bernard to live up to his fathers dreams
Expeting new members?:yes

Last edited by FargoToYou on Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The saint pirates (Open and accepting)   The saint pirates (Open and accepting) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:31 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Fargo

PostSubject: Re: The saint pirates (Open and accepting)   The saint pirates (Open and accepting) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 10:22 pm

bump
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The saint pirates (Open and accepting)   The saint pirates (Open and accepting) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:32 am

Back to top Go down
Fargo

PostSubject: Re: The saint pirates (Open and accepting)   The saint pirates (Open and accepting) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:02 am

If you get approval then possibly, but what occupation would you serve? Hopefully not slave. And as far as i can tell in your history, you're still a slave, so i would need to rescue you? I also don't see her as a pirate, can she fight or help out with the ship in any way?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The saint pirates (Open and accepting)   The saint pirates (Open and accepting) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 12:39 pm

Hey Fargo I might want to join this crew but if I do would you like any specific characters for the crew and may I be first mate if I do join? Smile
Back to top Go down
Fargo

PostSubject: Re: The saint pirates (Open and accepting)   The saint pirates (Open and accepting) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 12:59 pm

antler, anything would be fine. But if you are going to be first mate they might as well be strong.
Back to top Go down
Fargo

PostSubject: Re: The saint pirates (Open and accepting)   The saint pirates (Open and accepting) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:07 pm

THIS PAGE IS NO LONGER ACTIVE, POST ALL THINGS TO THE NEW PAGE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The saint pirates (Open and accepting)   The saint pirates (Open and accepting) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The saint pirates (Open and accepting)
Page 1 of 1